Royal Gossip
September 21, 2017, 01:18:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I banned or on a naughty list or???  (Read 23329 times)
quo
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2014, 08:04:25 pm »

Today was the first time I had any problems and that was on a computer at work which I had used to access the forum previously...I will try again tomorrow at work to see if there is an issue again..
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2014, 09:24:41 pm »

^ thankyou Sorry for all the inconvenience but we don't want this continuing.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2014, 12:16:17 pm »

^
I have been banned as well for insulting other posters. I thought that there was perhaps a problem as the message came up with an error and I did not think that I had insulted anyone.

I did try to email the link from when I first joined as there was no way I could get in touch with a moderator.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2014, 02:36:40 pm »

^Is it still saying that, Freya?  And, if so, I see that you are able to post just fine but I'd be glad to check.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2014, 02:50:59 pm »

It's fine now thank you. Must have been just a blip.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2014, 02:55:18 pm »

^Thank you.

Does anyone who has had this issue know if they are served by British Sky Broadcasting broad band? 

Rock n royal
courtier

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2014, 03:07:18 pm »

My broadband is via Sky and I've had no problems.

Wearing three-inch heels and a striking red designer outfit, she might have expected her husband to give her an easy start.
But William showed no interest in holding back, sending his first ball whizzing inches from her face. Steve Robson - Mirror online

"There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life, the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs."  - P.Coelho
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2014, 03:11:38 pm »

^Well, I can say that one IP that is issued from Sky is consistently being a problem.  Still need to do more checking.  I'm really sorry to hear of these issues happening but rest assured we're working on it.  PLEASE let me know if you have any problems or if you can locate the IP when you get a goofy message.  Thanks.

Freya
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2014, 03:14:32 pm »

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Insulting other posters

That is the message that I got when I tried to access the site. My IP is BT.
theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2014, 07:56:13 pm »

I'm with talk talk. It started blocking me on Wednesday and I was a little upset. I don't know what it was but I knew it wasn't right I got to work to try and contact a mod and it let me log on no problem. Also my ip said to Google my ip address to be able to access my settings and it came up with a page that said it was used by a spammer. I'm still a bit miffed thought as I get a new one as u switch my box of overnight.

All my life, I've been fighting my way upstream.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2014, 07:59:51 pm »

It is understandable that you feel upset and we are very sorry that this is happening to members.

If you have more details please contact Yooper via pm especially about your ip being used by a spammer.

In any case if you cannot access anymore using your account please register again and tell us the problem.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
quo
gossip insider

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2014, 08:13:36 pm »

I am still getting the message that I am banned whilst using the computer at work...I am by no means IT literate.....so all I can say is that the search engine at work is BING and that we use Chrome at home and that is fine...I know that is not much help but thank you for all your help
theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2014, 09:52:49 pm »

^^ tbh you and yooper have always been friendly and I know that you would not just ban someone with out good reason and you would say. I can still access my account just not through my broadband. I am going to give it a few days to see if it corrects itself and I may try my old sky box just out of interest but I don't really want to have to start over.

^ i use come and ie and both don't work on my laptop and tablet so I think it's either an ip address issue or the ip is playing up or and im going out on a limb here the powers that be want to silence us easter-lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2014, 10:41:06 pm »

^I do think there is a way to change the ip of your router without changing the router , for ex try the methods you can from here

http://www.wikihow.com/Change-your-IP-Address-%28Windows%29

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2014, 02:19:05 am »

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with people's security settings.  Have any of you recently upgraded your browser?  I'm checking on your IP addresses but have not found a problem yet.  Just know that I'm working on it.  Thank you.

theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2014, 06:28:33 pm »

Just to let you know that I can now access the site from home again, it seams to have fixed itself.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2014, 07:32:11 pm »

^Thank you for the update.  I've been unable to find any issues on this site as of yet for others having trouble, so hopefully it was a glitch in the network.

Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2015, 10:37:15 am »

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Insulting other posters

That is the message that I got when I tried to access the site. My IP is BT.

I've had this twice, once a couple of months ago and once within about a month of registering. I'm with BT broadband though.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2015, 10:57:11 am »

you could have a dynamic ip. We cant do nothing in that case. One member had lots of problems recently. It usually happens to members from UK.

Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2015, 03:37:44 pm »

I do have a dynamic IP. I racked my brains wondering who I'd insulted, and why.  Embarrassed dontknow
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: