Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 03:59:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maleficent Movie  (Read 4334 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2014, 03:51:22 am »

I'm avoiding it and I'm sickened that she is becoming titled; gross out!

wow - Dame - I do admire the work she does - yes sometimes she does seem a bit nutty but she has done a great deal of good and I do not doubt her sincerity

I just doubt her sanity.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2014, 04:26:25 am »

Well, as Angelina's not British I doubt that she will be using the title of Dame, either for her career or in private life! It is honorary because of that, but it is still something to be proud of, IMO.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2014, 04:51:09 am »

certain Mia Farrow thing with AJ - won't see it either - does not sound so interesting anymore now that I have heard others - really should keep fairy talks out of politics -
Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2014, 05:19:04 pm »

I did see the movie and the effects were cool but the story...
I prefere the more classical disney stuff this was too dark and the wings still flapping in the closet was freaky!
The fact that the king was to blame for having his daugther cursed after human greed got him stealing those wings does explain something i never understood in the first original disney story: why was the girl cursed.
But the cursing scene was lacking: afteral one fairy still had to give her blessing originally its her who should stwist the death into enternal sleep.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2014, 05:31:30 pm »

Why the subset story? Couldn't they just do the whole stupid thing like it was in the original movie? So ridiculously simple, but Hollywood messes it up.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2014, 05:27:38 pm »

^Considering the title of the movie was "Maleficent", the story was always going to be from her point of view.  And in the original Disney version we're never given a reason why the princess is cursed. 

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
KGap
courtier

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2014, 06:44:06 am »

I liked the movie. Not sold on the saint Angelina press.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: