Royal Gossip
October 21, 2018, 10:31:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas: Queen of Harry's Heart Part XVIII  (Read 72986 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 04:00:53 pm »

just because we don't see them out kissing each other every week doesn't mean that they're still not together...it's been about 3 weeks since the skiing vacation and I'm sure they've seen each other in the mean time...just because we don't read it doesn't mean they are not all loved up in some cozy home shielded away from the publics eye.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2014, 04:54:22 pm »

How I wish you guys were right but I can't stop thinking the whole point of We Day the very public date at Rugby was to not hide anymore why return to the same ol same ol after that? I am beginning to think it was to cover for Will and Kate and their vacation like some assumed ...
CancerianLogic
courtier

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2014, 06:13:42 pm »

Maybe it was just to make it official without having the press go into marriage over drive but that didn't work se he's pulling back. Plus I think it also had to do with throwing the public off Will and Kates back.. Anywho at the end of the day if they work out its fine and if they dont its fine. Theyre both good looking people wholl find somebody else within months of a break up. Its not the end of the world Jane its just gossip about other peoples lives. Im american so it doesnt effect me but gosh I hope he finds somebody else. Shes not terrible but shes not right for the position of duchess. She might want it but wanting something and handling the good and bad of it is two different things. I dont think she can handle it thats why her family is telling her to walk. Better save her now then try to save a wreck later.  sigh I think she fits into the set cuz thats how she was raised but being aristo is different from being royal. I think thats what the royals have learned over the past decades. The aristos flopped bad! Its the normal people that actually do best coming into the royal family. Lets hope Harry finds a normal girl with a work ethic that makes him happy then we might see the golden boy Harry we all dream about. It just takes the right woman to make him want to be great!

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2014, 06:49:00 pm »

^ You are right that she doesn't seem to be able to handle being Harry's partner and all that entails but again I doubt she would have stayed with him so long if it wasn't for Eugine's influence ... I also agree that given that she can't handle the heat she should get out of the kitchen but it seems she has already done that now so ... as for Harry and "normal/random girls" if his life freaks out Flee (I mean Flee) I doubt a normal girl would be able to handle what comes with him ... Kate was sold as a random chick but she is a ruthless social climber who went to Uni to meet a good match so of course little would freak her out ...
CancerianLogic
courtier

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2014, 07:25:38 pm »

I don't think only Kate can handle it or it takes that much grit to do it honestly. All the commoners that married in are still married and adjusted fine. All the aristos that married in had the problems and it looks like shes gonna be another problem. If everybody else has to look after you to make sure youre okay and protected then you cant really handle this job. It takes more than a pretty face to and pr to make it in this role.

Aristos: Diana and Fergs all failures
Commoners: Tim Laurence, Sophie, Autumn, Kate, Camilla, Tindall guy all have made it so far and coped well.

I think the difference is the aristos come in thinking they deserve to be treated better and when reality finally slaps them in the face all those years of arrogance really send them running and they start acting crazy. No aristo can handle the royal life cuz theyre too into themselves as better but part of being royal these days is trying to be normal and who better to do than an actual normal person. Upperclass is always the same but the royal business changes with the time and these aristos never changed thats why they cant cope.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 07:33:08 pm by CancerianLogic » Logged

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2014, 08:31:18 pm »

I look at Cressida and it's clear as day this young lady while she might like being his girlfriend will never marry him she is still too young and too terrified of all that being his wife entails what kills me is why does he always go for these types? Unless he lied about wanting to settle down it doesn't make sense ...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2014, 08:39:00 pm »

^Peter Pan Syndrome . 25 not too young to get married it's a fine age,but when i see people say she's too young they don't really mean her birth age
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 08:41:30 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CancerianLogic
courtier

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2014, 03:19:50 am »

QEII became queen at 25 but she was mature enough for the role. This chick cant even handle being the 4th in lines girlfriend without everybody having to look after her. Shes not the right girl but she so hot to be duchess she cant see objectively she screwing herself for the future.  bye

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2014, 03:28:16 am »

I got married at 26 - so it is not too young unless you are having a protracted adolescence  My sister got married at 20 LOL - and then finished school and she and her hubby had ten happy years of traveling and fun before kids
CancerianLogic
courtier

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2014, 03:49:22 am »

^Right so its not the age but the maturity of the people in it and both these two need to take some time before taking the next step. Even if they do Ill watch the drama unfold.  eating cookies

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2014, 08:08:51 am »

By Young I mean she is still to figure out her life , what she wants , who she is gonna be she is in that faze when you really step in into adulthood ...
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2014, 08:33:35 am »

At any age, I would run, run, run away. It is just not worth the Loss of freedom, the rumours, the way new members are treated like worthless beings by the family, pilloried in the press and blue blood circle "doors to manual", family being scrutinized and considered not good enough. All the material wealth and privilege is not worth it, IMO.
   blink
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 08:52:38 am »

By Young I mean she is still to figure out her life , what she wants , who she is gonna be she is in that faze when you really step in into adulthood ...

I don't buy this - she is pushing 26 in a few months?  or thereabouts?  In 4 years she'll be 30 - and she still hasn't figured out what she wants to ne when she grows up?  She is grown up...

She is who she is now - she is not about to be someone else - she finished school - or she should have - some 4 years ago?  She should be well established in a job by now - but instead she has been idling - swanning around - not working on a career - and do not tell me about dance - dancers ain't this old when they start their careers -   so let's all pass on the she is too young - people do not enter adulthood in their mid twenties - unless they are vey very immature
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 09:20:19 am »

bored3 ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/cressida-bonas-prince-harrys-girlfriend-3087633

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/456752/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-Cressida-Bonas-lands-20-000-a-year-job-in-theatre-marketing
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2014, 09:23:17 am »

and so?  you said she was so young - not me - I am saying let's pass on the too young to marry etc baloney -
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2014, 09:27:23 am »

^ You said she doesn't work ... she does !!!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2014, 09:30:19 am »

Jane - getting a 20,000 job is not exactly the same as being "established in a career" which is what I said - I did not say she does not have a job - frankly - she did not need the degree from Leeds or the Laban thing or even Stowe to get a entry level job at 25 years of age as a ticket seller
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2014, 11:54:04 am »

How can she have a job when she's been papped having lunches and going shopping in the middle of the day. The pr told us she has a job so she doesn't look bad. Period.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2014, 01:47:33 pm »

Jane - getting a 20,000 job is not exactly the same as being "established in a career" which is what I said - I did not say she does not have a job - frankly - she did not need the degree from Leeds or the Laban thing or even Stowe to get a entry level job at 25 years of age as a ticket seller
I Graduated and started working at the exact same age Cressida did she graduated at 24 and started working before becoming 25 it's not like she was hurting for cash to start working earlier girl is rich and can do whatever she wants ... the perfect human being that is Chelsy started working at 26/7  bored3 ... she did nothing but get drunk before that but she will be worshiped because she is the EX for no other reason than that ...
CancerianLogic
courtier

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2014, 03:44:26 pm »

Chelsy went to school did work placements and still had a social life now she has a career not just a cheap little job to pass time with while her bf advances in life. Why you mad honey? Its kinda entertaining but still...  eating cookies

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: