Royal Gossip
May 21, 2018, 06:22:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guy Pelly and Elizabeth Wilson wedding  (Read 52952 times)
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2014, 12:51:39 am »

why are they going so soon?  I thought the wedding was Saturday.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2014, 12:57:07 am »

^Dinners, parties, bachelor party, meet the family?  Who knows?   The wedding's Saturday, right?  So, Friday night is a dinner, tomorrow is Wednesday already so it makes some kind of sense that they'd want to do something tomorrow night at least and then spend time together on Thursday.  No?  A wedding of this size has a lot of events attached to it and they need to get all the security in line and everybody settled, maybe.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2014, 12:58:44 am »

right - and they must go to Graceland LOL
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2014, 12:59:58 am »

^ easter-lol  Prince Enters King's Castle.  I can see it now.  Oh, this is going to be such a show.  eating cookies

IF they're stupid enough to go I wonder if they'll try to go upstairs.  Not even the Presidents of the US have been allowed to do that.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2014, 01:02:37 am »

laugh laugh

Already... no wonder they were asked to behave themselves, too many parties...

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2014, 01:05:00 am »

ooohhh - what is upstairs?  Is the King still living there?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2014, 01:17:51 am »

^Mayyybe!  No, it's a private residence that is used whenever Priscilla or Lisa Marie are ever in the area.  It was Elvis' private bedroom also the only place, apparently, that Elvis felt completely alone and uninvited and it has stayed that way.  I'll never forget Clinton trying to get in - nothin' doing.  So, it's kind of a cool secret.

benign
Duchess

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2014, 01:49:45 am »

RFMs‏@RoyalForumMoron·3 mins
BREAKING: REPORTS of Prince William landing in Memphis. Kate may be there too.
could this be?
Kate Middleton Furious as Princes William and Harry Take Off For Guy Pelly’s Wild Wedding Party in Memphis, Tennessee
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/prince-william-harry-wedding-guy-pelly-kate-middleton-memphis/
hopefully we'll find out if WK is there or not. cant wait for pics..
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2014, 02:02:43 am »

While the palace has warned Harry to keep his clothes on and to behave more responsibly, William is dealing with a whole different kind of warning and his come from wife, Kate Middleton. She’s not exactly thrilled to have to sit out the weekend and isn’t exactly dripping with trust.

Yeah, 'cause Kate is so pure herself; like she was innocent (yacht girl) when she was dating William.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2014, 03:30:26 am »

So Prince William isn't spending his third anniversary with his wife? he's already in Tennessee am I understanding this correctly?

wow his friends wedding is more important than spending time with his wife of three years?  something is messed up with that IMO
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2014, 03:44:37 am »

^ it isn't verified and Kate might even be with him. 
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2014, 03:45:22 am »

Oh! Yawn-tastic.  bored3

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2014, 06:02:15 am »

Isn't this the same lurch who enticed Wimpo into dXXgs and the black sheep of the family Red took the fall for his bro while the Whiner secretly went to rehab.The golden Prince couldn't be tarnished by the press so they covered for him.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2014, 06:09:20 am »

^ that is what really happened?
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2014, 06:25:06 am »

Apparently that was the rumour that he's the guy "responsible" for the Whiner going to rehab but is was hush hush  it was in a tab what a bad influence this guy was.Also Red complaining to his father how he was always treated as a second class citizen in his household mind you this was when Wimpy was in uni.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2014, 06:31:56 am »

I remember reading oh so long ago that it was Pelly who introduced Harry to marijuana - but that Pelly redeemed himself by going to the tabs an admitting it had been his fault Harry smoked pot.  But they always cover for Will.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2014, 06:37:06 am »

One of the tabs said it was really PW who PC sent to rehab Red took the fall for his bro beacuse it was going to come out.I kind of believe it though remember PW was always in the press as the the brains the serious one while Red was the party boy always involved in scandals. I guess they thought it wouldn't matter since that was PH and it was expected of him kind of sad when you think about it.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2014, 06:44:51 am »

Sorry this was off topic mods.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2014, 06:52:11 am »

RFMs‏@RoyalForumMoron·3 mins
BREAKING: REPORTS of Prince William landing in Memphis. Kate may be there too.
could this be?
Kate Middleton Furious as Princes William and Harry Take Off For Guy Pelly’s Wild Wedding Party in Memphis, Tennessee
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/prince-william-harry-wedding-guy-pelly-kate-middleton-memphis/
hopefully we'll find out if WK is there or not. cant wait for pics..

I wonder if the reports of KAte staying home with George means that Kate was asked to not attend at all.

If Kate goes, kate might make it all about her, which will leave Pelly and Elizabeth ticked off and cause resentment (as if there isn't enough) towards Kate from the bride's family as well. Thus ticking off Southern society and once they find out more about Kate, the more ticked off they will be.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2014, 06:55:47 am »

They won't hold their tongues either what they thought of her.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: