Royal Gossip
October 19, 2018, 06:32:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guy Pelly and Elizabeth Wilson wedding  (Read 55870 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2014, 05:33:37 am »

Maybe she split with Bidwell and moved on to Harry. Maybe Adam fancies Cressie. The computations are endless. I think some tumblir site once speculated that Harry was a front for Skip and Cressida!
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2014, 07:24:30 am »

^
Charles is always all over Jenkins like a rash. Notice whenever they are at the same event his face lights up.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/49307000/jpg/_49307711_49307710.jpg
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 07:27:48 am by Freya » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2014, 02:50:46 pm »

Maybe she split with Bidwell and moved on to Harry. Maybe Adam fancies Cressie. The computations are endless. I think some tumblir site once speculated that Harry was a front for Skip and Cressida!

Yeah that tumblr is long gone ,and they loved coming up with crazy stories to get people to fall for it and talking it was all lies to get hits

^Fly - so you like em rough?   LOL

Yes I do. tehe

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2014, 03:10:38 pm »

Good morning.  Wow.  Is there ANY thread that doesn't have Cressida in it?  When you get around to it, kindly reel her back in to on topic.  Thanks!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2014, 03:40:24 pm »

Can't wait for a the wedding nothing like a southern wedding

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2014, 04:22:30 pm »

^Neither can I.  They really do it up proud and I'm super looking forward to seeing her gown.  

http://www.carnivalmemphis.org/uploads/ElizabethWilson.pdf

From 2003, a little piece on the bride.  I love the dress design; very creative.  Elizabeth Alleen Wilson - Queen of Carnival:

The Queen attributes her experience with Odyssey of the Mind and the challenges the competitions presented to be a life shaping journey of creative thinking that has been the basis of her academic, cultural, and social success. "I have learned one of life's most valuable lessons: teamwork. I have gained a true sense of camaraderie with my fellow teammates, I have learned how to compromise; I know now that perseverance and collaboration, even in a situation that may seem like an inescapable obstacle, are key. Without always keeping an open mind, we would never have found the best ways in which to solve our problems. The most valuable lesson that I learned is not to take things only as they appear to be, but to see as well the rich world of potentialities and possibilities."

"It is truly an honor to represent Carnival this year as its Queen. My two older sisters have been terrific role models for me. I am most excited to be a part of the wonderful support Carnival provides to these worthy Children's charities. I consider it a blessing to give back to my community in this small way. Join us this year as we celebrate Carnival 2003." says Queen Elizabeth.

Queen Elizabeth is truly a team player, a creative thinker, and problem solver. She is charming, poised, and kind. We are happy to be her subjects! Hip, hip, hooray for Elizabeth of the House of Wilson, Queen of Carnival 2003!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 07:30:14 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2014, 08:14:17 pm »

one must wonder how Pelly got himself  this one - way out of his league one would think
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2014, 10:15:12 pm »

@ Cate: Is it shallow of me that I'm now seeing Guy Pelly in a whole new light on the basis of who he's marrying? Out of all of the royal circle I would have voted him as "Most Likely to End Up Shotgunned to Some Scantily-Clad Podium Dancer from One of His Clubs" but his choice of bride tells me there's much more to him than meets the eye.

@ Fly: I will concede that Adam is what I like to refer to as "caveman-hot" which doesn't always do it for me - different strokes and all that.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2014, 10:30:25 pm »

agree Aquitaine but consider - she is not 25 anymore.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2014, 11:02:06 pm »

@ Cate: Is it shallow of me that I'm now seeing Guy Pelly in a whole new light on the basis of who he's marrying? Out of all of the royal circle I would have voted him as "Most Likely to End Up Shotgunned to Some Scantily-Clad Podium Dancer from One of His Clubs" but his choice of bride tells me there's much more to him than meets the eye.

I'm sure there is; he's best friends with the princes and has never at any point been dropped by them; the palace is protective, so why should he be so bad if by now, the palace has never ordered him to stop seeing the princes?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2014, 11:06:46 pm »

^They did get a warning to behave which I find so ridiculous, IF true.  Pelly's got a pretty checkered past, really, so there's always some concern I suppose.  He seems to have shaped up and sometimes the right person in your life helps keep that going.  'Hope so.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2014, 11:08:22 pm »

Pelly is not an idiot. If he wants to be in the royal circle he needs someone at his side who can act at that level.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2014, 11:18:40 pm »

Yooper - Pelly was recently arrested for drunk driving and pulled a "I am so privileged how dare you arrest me " routine when arrested - so I am not so sure he has cleaned up his act.  And yeah - he took the hit for Harry around the marijuana thing way back when they were teens - so he proved his loyalty and so can stay in the golden circle.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2014, 11:38:33 pm »

^Oh, I didn't know that.  That's not good.

^^Yeah, you're right, Alex.  Pelly's crazy not stupid.  I hope this is the real deal, tho, for this lovely lady's sake.  So far, she seems like an accomplished, communit-minded, involved, well-educated woman and has a solid Christian background.  Knowing the level of wealth her family has I wouldn't be shocked if the family hasn't done a background check on Pelly.  Probably a few concerns from their end but love conquers ALL!   Cool

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2014, 11:48:52 pm »

I think she's just as much of a party animal as he is; wealthy heiresses are not often saintly or innocent angels. I bet you anything she's eager for a royal connection, any royal connection that she can get.

Yooper - Pelly was recently arrested for drunk driving and pulled a "I am so privileged how dare you arrest me " routine when arrested - so I am not so sure he has cleaned up his act.  And yeah - he took the hit for Harry around the marijuana thing way back when they were teens - so he proved his loyalty and so can stay in the golden circle.

Frankly loyalty means a lot more than the decency in that set.

^They did get a warning to behave which I find so ridiculous, IF true.  Pelly's got a pretty checkered past, really, so there's always some concern I suppose.  He seems to have shaped up and sometimes the right person in your life helps keep that going.  'Hope so.

I think the bride's family is more worried about the princes acting up rather than Pelly; William and Harry and the Yorkies are notorious for their lack of control.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2014, 11:55:26 pm »

the bride will be the focus of this day - not the Yorkies.  This is why I suspect Cressie will not be there - her drama would detract from the bride - so best she stay home and leave the Harry break up drama with her. 

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2014, 12:11:40 am »

^^Where's the party girl info coming from, KF?  I don't see that anywhere.  And as for the Princes, what matters the most, from what I can see is that the people in Memphis are being very gracious, welcoming and on top of things. The event is taking place at a private club (riding, I think) so with any luck it will all be fine.  I'm really, really hoping for pics of the whole wedding party.  Should be beautiful, especially this time of year.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2014, 12:14:31 am »

one must wonder how Pelly got himself  this one - way out of his league one would think

As a southerner who went to private schools and has been around society folks like Lizzie's all of my life, it doesn't surprise me. Pelly is completely acceptable because:

1.) He's a Brit. For some reason, the South sees the U.K. as the land far, far away aka a fairytale. The accent alone will give him the distinction of being upperclass. If you have seen movies/red books about the old south you know that the old guard is ALWAYS trying to associate themselves with royalty, politicians or others of distinction. Could be 50 generations back and they are still claiming said person.

2.) He's got money so the family didn't see him as being out for her trust fund;

3.)He's friends with the royals. Refer back to #1. I'm willing to bet the box of cookies GingerBoy24 paid me for betting that Kate would flash her whoo whoo in OZ that there will be pics of this family with the Royals posted in daddy's office, throughout her parents' house, and every society page south of the Mason-Dixon before they are back from their honeymoon. Who you know is EVERYTHING to these types of people.

As far as the arrests are concerned, Guy's behavior is no different than any of the southern frat boys that run in these circles. They all do stupid stuff then call daddy, who calls his buddy who's a judge or politician to make it all go away.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2014, 12:21:06 am »

^Great insights and good to hear from somebody in the area.  I'm sure there would be a level of pride that a 'royal' had attended your daughter's wedding.  I am hearing, however, some grumbling from the citizens about who's going to be paying for any security.  That could be a problem.  But, other than that, people are keeping their lips pretty much shut on this until it happens, I suppose.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/25360209/breaking-high-ranking-mid-south-official-refers-to-royal-visit-as-legitimate

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC) - A high-ranking Mid-South official tells WMC Action News 5's Kontji Anthony there have been communications overseas regarding the possibility of a royal visit to the Bluff City.

Several British publications report Prince William and Prince Harry are on the invite list to a Memphis wedding Saturday, May 3. Memphians are excited about the possibility and are hoping to extend a warm welcome.

Several British and American entertainment magazines report that the royals will attend, and possibly serve as ushers at, the wedding of Memphis hotel heiress Lizzy Wilson, which would likely be held at Hunt & Polo Club. Wilson is the granddaughter of Holiday Inn founder Kemmons Wilson Sr.

"Those types of people do have to be contacted because it becomes a security issue. It is a private event," explained Arbiter. "William and Harry have their own private security detail, but it is important to let a city know, to let the police know there are high profile visitors who are going to be in town."

Arbiter tells Kontji that Kate Middleton will likely stay home with the baby to avoid a media circus.  Yeah, right, it's ALL about Kate's overwhelmingness.

"They're very conscious of the paparazzi presence that comes with them and the media circus it can become. I think that's why reports at the moment are indicating that Kate is staying in London," added Arbiter.

"It could mean more tourists, more visitors, excitement for the area. Just something upbeat," said Memphian April Smith.

Arbiter says people will likely pay close attention to Prince Harry, after a trip to America ended with the release of naked photos.

"After his antics in Vegas 2012, where he admitted afterward he let himself down, he let his family down, I think he's going to be trying to behave himself to the best of his ability," she said.

"I think he'll be behaving himself. This isn't Vegas. I'm sure he probably won't be out on Beale Street," said Memphian Hannah Bailey.

So, when could the royals could arrive? It could depend on royal stepmother Camilla Parker-Bowles.

"There is a funeral this Thursday of Mark Shand, Camilla's brother who sadly passed away in New York last week," said Arbiter. "I would imagine William and Harry will want to attend that funeral. Aside from wanting to pay respects to Mark Shand, they will want to be there for their father."

Arbiter says the event is being billed the party of the century. She says Pelly is quite popular, and the royals have a major security team, so a large British contingency could be headed our way late this week.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2014, 12:47:01 am »

RFMs‏@RoyalForumMoron·3 mins
BREAKING: REPORTS of Prince William landing in Memphis. Kate may be there too.

could this be?

Kate Middleton Furious as Princes William and Harry Take Off For Guy Pelly’s Wild Wedding Party in Memphis, Tennessee
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/prince-william-harry-wedding-guy-pelly-kate-middleton-memphis/

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: