Royal Gossip
June 23, 2017, 06:11:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guy Pelly and Elizabeth Wilson wedding  (Read 44002 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2014, 05:25:35 pm »

kate might stay behind to watch george

I can't see her going, either.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2014, 11:10:05 pm »

Princes William and Harry warned not to go wild at pal's wedding in The King's home town

Party-loving princes William and Harry will have a Palace warning ringing in their ears at a wedding in Elvis Presley’s home town next week.

The brothers are due to be guests at the Memphis marriage of their old chum and London club-owner Guy Pelly on Saturday.

But officials fear his wild lifestyle has been a bad influence on the princes.

And they are desperate there is no repeat of what happened in the US in 2012 when Harry made headlines round the world after he was pictured ­cavorting naked at a Las Vegas hotel.

Pelly – who organised William’s stag party – will wed hotel heiress Lizzy Wilson at a swanky polo club near Elvis’s mansion Graceland, during a three-day extravaganza.

And guests are expected to grab the chance to visit the estate the King of rock and roll bought thanks to million-sellers such as All Shook Up, Hound Dog and Jailhouse Rock.

He even had a hit 24 years after he died with A Little Less Conversation, which includes the line: “A little more action please”. In the wake of Harry’s nude photos fiasco, Palace officials will be hoping for far LESS action.

An insider said: “Obviously after what happened in Vegas the Palace are very nervous
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-harry-been-warned-3463834

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
benign
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2014, 11:34:24 pm »

^thanks. PW will definitely go since Guy is his wingman  laugh and PH is good friends with him. Looking forward to seeing if any other female friends of PW will be going but a bit doubtful..
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2014, 12:57:58 am »

Princes William and Harry warned not to go wild at pal's wedding in The King's home town

Party-loving princes William and Harry will have a Palace warning ringing in their ears at a wedding in Elvis Presley’s home town next week.

The brothers are due to be guests at the Memphis marriage of their old chum and London club-owner Guy Pelly on Saturday.

But officials fear his wild lifestyle has been a bad influence on the princes.

And they are desperate there is no repeat of what happened in the US in 2012 when Harry made headlines round the world after he was pictured ­cavorting naked at a Las Vegas hotel.

Pelly – who organised William’s stag party – will wed hotel heiress Lizzy Wilson at a swanky polo club near Elvis’s mansion Graceland, during a three-day extravaganza.

And guests are expected to grab the chance to visit the estate the King of rock and roll bought thanks to million-sellers such as All Shook Up, Hound Dog and Jailhouse Rock.

He even had a hit 24 years after he died with A Little Less Conversation, which includes the line: “A little more action please”. In the wake of Harry’s nude photos fiasco, Palace officials will be hoping for far LESS action.

An insider said: “Obviously after what happened in Vegas the Palace are very nervous
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-harry-been-warned-3463834

William and Harry are bad enough on their own.

kate might stay behind to watch george
I can't see her going, either.

If she sees another happy bride, I am certain that she'll begin screaming and completely fall apart.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2014, 01:06:58 am »

^^The Palace should be nervous.  There is nothing more rabidly devoted than Elvis Presley fans, so good luck with any whiff of something disrespectful in the States.  I highly doubt anybody other than the guests would go and have a feeling that the bride's family is probably more on top of things, organized and on task etiquette-wise than any staff at BP.  it's just the way it's done there.  I'll bet it's going to be beautiful.

Good grief, please don't come to the US, Duchy.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2014, 01:27:50 am »

it is pathetic that the Palace would be nervous - two grown men cannot be trusted to go to a wedding and manage to avoid scandal?  Says a lot about 1) these two 2) Pelly and the perception of his bad influence.  My guess is the future Mrs. Pelly is not going to have any idiocy ruin her wedding - so they will all be well and truly warned.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2014, 01:40:07 am »

Yes, yet the future Mrs. Pelly had better get used to idiocy since she'll be marrying into a set not known for brains or manners. She'll be married to an incorrigible party boy, living in the most class stratified place on the planet and certainly, likely considered beneath a lot of people. Condescension will be her daily social bread.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2014, 01:56:32 am »

Well, perhaps she will satisfy herself by looking down on them for their lack of intellect, (not all of them of course) a far more superior merit.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2014, 04:28:52 pm »

Sun article about harry and cressida sitting together at the wedding making another public show of them being together stronger then ever.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/b894adc661b1b3846d71e5e68428d128/tumblr_n4ot16rv9O1sk2tl6o1_500.jpg

OMG they will sit together at the wedding  Shocked. Will they hold hands too.

So that's why they've been hiding so they can make their next big yes we together at the wedding show

So it will be the York girls ,cressida ,will and harry.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 04:36:01 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2014, 04:53:27 pm »

^WOW, this is going to be a barn burner.  Get your popcorn ready.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2014, 04:55:59 pm »

I wonder if any of the Branson's will go?
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2014, 06:18:25 pm »

If I would come across Harry in a dark alley, I would turn around and run for my life. If you didn't know his identity, you would think he is a semi-criminal from some troubled council-estate.
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2014, 07:34:37 pm »

I highly doubt anybody other than the guests would go and have a feeling that the bride's family is probably more on top of things, organized and on task etiquette-wise than any staff at BP.  it's just the way it's done there. 

This is the probably true, sadly.

So that's why they've been hiding so they can make their next big yes we together at the wedding show

But I thought they were two super-private people in a super-private relationship that their super-private friends and family never, ever talk about. (And wasn't the Melissa Percy wedding supposed to be about them "coming out" as a serious couple? Or was it the ski trip, or We Day, or the rugby match, or Cressida's microwaveable Valentine's special?)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/31/article-0-126A92AD000005DC-920_634x602.jpg

If I would come across Harry in a dark alley, I would turn around and run for my life. If you didn't know his identity, you would think he is a semi-criminal from some troubled council-estate.

I'd be more worried about his good friend Count Dracula to be honest.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2014, 02:51:43 am »

^i find his friend hot Embarrassed

LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2014, 02:53:04 am »

^ tehe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2014, 03:27:39 am »

Are you talking about Adam Bidwell as 'hot'? I'm confused!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2014, 03:41:14 am »

^Yes he's like ugly hot he looks rough too tehe

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2014, 03:43:52 am »

^Fly - so you like em rough?   LOL

This reminds me - is bidwell still going out with Katherine Jenkins?  I recall when they were there were some who claimed Bidwell was a front for Harry - who was the one Jenkins was really involved with.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2014, 05:01:16 am »

I read that Katherine had split with Adam Bidwell. Her decision, apparently.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2014, 05:22:44 am »

^  does that mean she split from Bidwell or she split from Harry ?   easter-lol

All sorts of interesting assumptions people make about Harry - that Jenkins would find Harry more appealing than Bidwell for example.  I recall a rumor that Cressie in the early days was really a cover for the fact that Harry had something going with Joss Stone - which seemed more credible to me than Harry and Jenkins.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: