Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 05:50:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guy Pelly and Elizabeth Wilson wedding  (Read 46992 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: April 06, 2014, 03:41:28 pm »

Made a thread on its own so the harry chitchat thread won't go overboard with wedding talk  tehe

RoyalKatedebate@royalkatedebate
Will, Kate & Harry expected at Guy Pelly's wedding in Memphis, TN, May 3rd. Beatrice, Eugenie & Cressida also expected via Sunday Times

Wilson family

http://www.kwilson.com/ckemmonswilsonjr.php
http://tennesseeencyclopedia.net/entry.php?rec=1520

Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas to join royals at close friend Guy Pelly's wedding

Members of the British royal family will be out in full force to attend the wedding of Guy Pelly and Lizzy Wilson, according to The Sunday Times.

Names on the star-studded guest list include Prince William and Kate Middleton, Prince Harry, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and Harry's long-term girlfriend Cressida Bonas.

Nightclub owner Guy has been friends with William and Harry for years, and has reportedly asked the brothers to act as ushers at his wedding.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2014040618010/guy-pelly-wedding-prince-william-kate/
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:45:40 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 04:26:07 pm »

A three day party huh for the wedding interesting

Congrats to Guy and Lizzy

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 04:57:27 pm »

Kate and Cressida at the same place I will believe it when I see it ... one of the two won't make it ...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 07:04:42 pm »

kate might stay behind to watch george

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 08:46:45 pm »

^ I think so too from a PR standpoint I doubt she would survive if she jets off to America ...
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 10:04:19 pm »

I dont think kate will attend this wedding.She will find some excuse and i dont velieve it has anyhting to deal with cressida being there.I dont think kate would waste a minute on cressida.I actuaklly think kate is very mature and very wise if cressida really has a deal to marry Harry she will try her best to be friends and keep a nice relationship with her.I think if theres any problem is obviouslly coming from cressida.Lets not forget shes friends with yorks.I mean seriouslly  there

I dont think she will attend anyway coz i dont remember she liking guy pelly.Actually as far as i can remember he always been hated by royal gfs.Hes known for being a party guy and to take both princes to the orgies stuff.Cheating gfs with other womens and etc.None of tne royal gfs so far enjoyed his company but in my opinion were always forced to deal with him.Tolerate him.Cressida anyway i dont know anyhting about.Too soon to say  shifty

I actually dont even think the princes are this close to him anymore after all exposition he put himself thorugh this latest years Always using the princes names to win many causes on his favour, publishes his clubs whathever.not that the princes these days dont accept such things.Harry is indeed dating a fame seeker just like guy.The yorks are always dealking with fame seekers  as well giving them publicity in exchange of benefits and conexions as well.But anyway as he seems to be "finally" getting married and aparentlly with a nice girl daughetr of an old friend from theyre mother.And as theyre friends since forever they sure will attend.Not to mention is a huge chance for them to party and gain get free benefits from conexions.No matter who they are.Great chance to run away and party especially for william to leave kate once more behind  laugh
Great opportunity for scandal just saying  Cool

As for Harry with his party animal gf who loves to be anywhere she gets na invitation who says to américa.je wont have a choice she will be there!!!Unless they broke up before that but i dont think so i think bu then is very capable they will be engaged  sigh laugh
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 10:09:08 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
Adeline
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 02:37:11 am »

It's going to be really interesting to see who shows up and who doesn't. I'll be shocked if both Cressida and Kate show up, tumblr would go into meltdown.  tehe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 03:32:46 am »

^it play out like this some will say they are bffs wedding bells Hi. the rest will turn it in to a competition ,and cressida will win

CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 04:01:34 am »

I can't wait to see who's going and who's not going, also. If Cressida goes, it would be nice to see what she wears. I didn't like that maxi skirt, shiny blazer combo she did for whoever's wedding that was but I loved her three looks where she wore all black jeans and jacket with black Isabel Marant sneakers, the outfit with the flowers in her hair and black jacket to another wedding, and that long sleek black dress. She can look nice when she wants to. As for Tumblr, I've been there and I have to say most people are downright nasty about Cressida based on very little and limited info, so in a competition, Kate would be the winner in most people's eyes from what I can tell. I'd be surprised if Kate went at all though. Can't be dragging George all around and getting him off schedule ya know shifty

PS from the little I've read in articles about Guy Pelly, I've never seen a pic until I saw the link to this article on twitter and dude looks nothing like I would've imagined. I thought he'd be tall and ruggedly handsome or playboy/pretty boy or something easter-lol. He's not bad looking but not what I expected tehe
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 04:06:52 am »

^none of that crowd among the guys are that handsome - most are just plain.  Pelly though has quite a catch here.  Well educated accomplished woman.  How'd he pull that off?

Should be an interesting wedding but please  Royals spare us any of your dumbassery - your stupid scandals - try for once to behave yourselves while here. 

Personally I'd avoid speculation since the papers get this stuff wrong all the time.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 11:23:08 am »

Isn't the whole point of having the wedding in Memphis to not have paps bother them? I doubt we will get pictures ...
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 06:27:39 pm »

I think the opposite to me the chances of they being envolved in scandals and captured are way higher outside the uk!All times they were all envolved in such scandalas was outside uk!Where media actually follows them and publishes theyre pics.Unlike it happens in the uk due to all delas and protections they have in theyre favour.

Lets not forget vegas, the topless thing in france, the last scandal while Harry was skiing in a very polemic country.Yeah all outside  the uk.America is way worst i believe when it comes to papaparazzi and especially royals.Loolk at the daily pics we get from eugenie.And were talking about eugenie  blink
Imagine if u put guy pelly, the princes, cressida and kate all togeuther seriouslly there will be paps hanging from the roof  laugh laugh
They will be followe all the time everywhere.The only time i agree they might have some privacy it will be a the párty but i doubt theres Always someone who leak some pics or says something.Most of the time is theyre own friends.Just saying.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 01:34:00 am »

I'd say the wedding is in Memphis cause it is usually the bride's prerogative to chose the wedding location and it is - at least in the US - the bride's family that hosts and pays for the wedding.

As for Eugenie getting papped - duh - NYC!

It is the Brit paps who follow the royals here. 
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 01:49:36 am »

Yup it is the brides hometown i read that Memphis is beautiful that time of year   

RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 05:38:57 am »

hope they don't wear black.........its hot in Tennessee in May!

Might want to batten down the hatches....that's tornado time!

danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 06:03:33 am »

It's going to be really interesting to see who shows up and who doesn't. I'll be shocked if both Cressida and Kate show up, tumblr would go into meltdown.  tehe
agree  thumbsup

Cressida .... Harry ....Eugenie .... William .... in other wedding  wopedo .... We'll see the same history?

Cressida and Harry ....  eating cookies their relationship has cooled (separated-rumors)/  shifty again, she arrived with Eugenie at the wedding.
489f455cbd7bc0c88b039783a3b4f750.jpg
and then return, after the wedding, ....  bored3 with Harry.

please ....  sigh Expect less hyena smiles .... unnecessary.
http://144.142.232.60/pop2it/cressida-bonas-prince-harry-gi.jpg

so....  tehe recommend that this time ...... she use that plaid shirt and belt.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/31/article-0-126A92AD000005DC-920_634x602.jpg
because it was ugly hold the pants.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/21/article-2527364-1A3B29B200000578-943_634x498.jpg

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 09:11:42 am »

I hope we get pictures but it's doubtful ...
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2014, 04:33:37 pm »

I don't think this girl knows what she's getting herself into; she's going to move to England and end up with a whole new set, customs, expectations, and the reality will be that she'll be a subject, not an American citizen. I wonder if she has visions of ballrooms and tiaras in her eyes.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 04:49:25 pm »

If waity doesn't attend this wedding I have a feeling she will be seen out shoppping to divert attention from the wedding or say "Look at poor lonely me left behind" - it would be on a par with previous weddings etc willy has gone to without her
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2014, 05:07:58 pm »

Is she even going to TN? Or the US?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: