Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 10:03:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well Hello, Everyone!  (Read 3870 times)
actorentertainer
royal watcher

« on: April 04, 2014, 03:54:43 am »

I ran across this site on Google, so I figured I'd drop in and see what kinda' people I can meet.

My name is Tim, I'm a 32 year old male with two children (4 and 6). I was with my ex-wife for 14 years before she decided to run off. I have no clue where she is and maybe it's best that way. Perhaps that's a little more personal than most would divulge during an introduction, but I brought it up because that experience has shaped the person I am today. After having an extremely difficult time with the loss of my wife, I became a better person: a better father, son, brother, and friend. I began to appreciate those around me a lot more than I ever had before. I began spending a lot more time with my kids after that. For that reason, I felt it was important enough to share with everyone here.

I have recently found myself nearly unable to walk. I have dealt with a lot of pain for the last 4 years, but this last year has been horrible. They finally diagnosed me with Ankylosing Spondylitis, osteoarthrosis, diabetes, neuropathy, and borderline personality disorder. I lost my job because of these issues and life took a pretty nasty tumble. Unfortunately, all of this started when my wife took off, but I've kept my head about me and the light is glowing near the end of the tunnel. I'm breathing fresh air now and I am more interested in kids, hobbies, and building friendships. I like my anonymity, so I appreciate finding people online that I can converse with without divulging too much of myself (other than the life story I've just told - easter-lol).

I can come off the wrong way sometimes, so forgive me if I seem like I'm upset for any reason. I'm a very blunt person and that's usually what gives people the impression I'm hateful or what have you. But, fair warning, I'm not trying to be rude. It is a burden I carry. I try like heck to be tactful, but sometimes I just fail at it. easter-lol. If I say anything that makes you feel uneasy or if it seems rude, jes' shoot me a message and let me know. Perhaps allowing me to explain myself or apologize will give you further insight into my soul. I'm a good guy; I love my familly; I'm a great friend.

So, it's nice to meet you all and I hope to carry on loads of conversations with you all (I talk a lot, if you haven't noticed).

Tim.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 05:13:32 am »

welcome to the forum hope it provides some lite respite from all of life's challenges.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 01:50:41 pm »

^^Welcome aboard, actorentertainer!  This is a place of diversion so hopefully that's a plus in your world.  And, worry not about any uneasiness or over-direct behavior - we mods will be sure to readjust things along with the assistance of our members.   

You've been through a lot (!) as have most of us here (I know I sure have) and this place, and the fine people in it, has/have saved my 'sanity' more than once.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
actorentertainer
royal watcher

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 01:59:51 pm »

^^Welcome aboard, actorentertainer!  This is a place of diversion so hopefully that's a plus in your world.  And, worry not about any uneasiness or over-direct behavior - we mods will be sure to readjust things along with the assistance of our members.   

You've been through a lot (!) as have most of us here (I know I sure have) and this place, and the fine people in it, has/have saved my 'sanity' more than once.

Lol. I'm sure we all have our moments of insanity. Everyone has that breaking point. Thankfully, I haven't quite reached mine.

Yeah, I've been through a lot, but I just know it could always be worse.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 02:29:50 pm »

Boy, that's an A+ attitude.  I'll have to steal that concept some time.  J/K.  Enjoy!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 02:33:34 pm »

Welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do flower

Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 02:22:54 am »

welcome2

I'm so sorry to hear about all your troubles  hug - I hope this forum serves as a respite/escape for a little while every now and again, although you do seem to be coping with everything admirably well (much better than I would be able to if I was in your shoes!). I'm quite happy to see a male poster on this board (there may be others but I think this is mostly made up of female members) - hopefully you'll be able to provide us with different perspectives and offer us explanations for oh, I don't know, why some royals ended up with the women that they have - a male perspective will certainly prove enlightening in that area, amongst others idea A word of caution though - it can get very addictive very quickly!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 02:29:43 am »

Hi hope you enjoy posting

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: