Royal Gossip
April 26, 2019, 01:20:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla may be included in the Prayers, as HM sounds out clergy on this  (Read 6723 times)
MOSAIC
Duchess

« on: April 03, 2014, 06:34:10 pm »

This evening on the BBC at the end of the report about the royal visit to the Vatican,
it was reported that HM is at present sounding out the clergy from the Dean of Windsor
up to the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Welby about including Camilla in the nation's
prayers along with other members of the RF.  She hopes it will be in place by the
couple's 10th wedding anniversary, April 9 next year.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 07:48:50 pm »

They obviously have not read the memo  -  the UK do not like camzilla campon. The trouble and devastation that old tart caused, and the nation should mention her in prayers.  More fool the queen for even mentioning it.  That woman is not fit to rule any more, I think she she is losing her marbles now, big time.  She is foisting chaz and his disgusting habits on us, camzilla campon, the lazy duo and the surrogacy debacle.  Hmmm, between them all there is not a decent one in the Windsor family these days.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 08:15:45 pm »

There's something funny about this; for the past near ten years she's been excluded and it's like she's still considered a piece on the side and someone the RF is ashamed of. Diana was struck from the prayer list after divorce and it was made clear that she was unwanted, meanwhile, Camilla has been married for nearly ten years and she is still not included. When I think about how she's been snubbed every Sunday for the past ten years, this is kind of cruelly amusing.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 08:38:01 pm »

Camilla got off very easy--she got the HRH and everything Diana had except the royal children. I am surprised though she was not "rewarded" further by having people pray for her.  Don't feel sorry for the woman one bit. I hope they keep her off the prayers.
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 09:10:09 pm »

I'm not C of E but I'd always assumed that the prayers were for the monarch and his/her entire family, and that only the monarch was named whilst everybody else was included under an umbrella term, so this is surprising. If there are any Anglicans on the board, could they please throw some light on this?

I don't think the general public actively dislike Camilla - only those who remember and actively followed the royals during the Diana and War of the Wales years do, IMO. I think the majority are indifferent towards her now (as they are towards most of the royals) - the only member left people retain any real affection for is the Queen herself IMO.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 09:15:32 pm »

Diana and Charles sons are very much alive and there are still articles about Diana (particularly when George was born). It is not known definitively how many like or dislike Camilla but the problem for Charles IMO is to put it mildly is that she will never be  universally "loved" and has a checkered past. Charles lays on the PR for her a little too thick which is also a turn off. Charles will never be universally "loved" either no matter  how much spin he puts out, even trying to have the "aren't I cute" expressions on his walkabouts.

I would not say the majority are "indifferent to her" it is all speculation and some adore her and others loathe her. Some just grit their teeth at the thought of Camilla as Queen Consort.Percentages not known.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 10:24:30 pm »

I can only think that the aristocracy is seething about this; they don't mind a mistress, but they do mind if a mistress crosses over and becomes a wife.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2014, 11:44:43 pm »

isnt this very ridiculous? they are married already and she is not in the prayers?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2014, 12:47:08 am »

seems to me praying is about the spirit of forgiveness so since the public seems to believe Camilla needs a lot of forgiving putting her in the prayers is a good idea.  A little charity goes a long way.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2014, 01:23:46 am »

I wouldn't pray for her. I doubt she feels any responsibility for what she did judging by the PR spin heaped on her by Charles. She to me is one of the most cold blooded people around. Some people would probably keep their mouths shut during services. Charles I think is equally cynical and cold blooded--he was greedy and wanted it all and got to marry the mistress. The wife was cast out and the mistress got the HRH. I think she and Charles deserve each other.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:25:35 am by sandy » Logged
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2014, 01:25:34 am »

^maybe then the prayer could be she sees the error of her ways and repents......

I agree she does not seem to have ever come to terms with her role in the disastrous PC-Diana marriage nor ever taken any responsibility for her role.  Who knows - maybe in private she does.  But there is no evidence of it.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2014, 01:27:46 am »

That woman thinks she did nothing wrong why at this late date would she feel any guilt or responsibility. She was ready to go to Diana's Memorial Service and negative public opinion kept her away. She probably actually believed it was OK for her to publicly "honor" Diana. Camilla is such a phony. She wanted to grin triumphantly and show that she and Charles and the boys are oh so happy and don't need Diana anymore. She is just gross.

Camilla even Thinking of going to the Memorial service to me shows she has no shame or guilt (even in private). The woman had ample opportunity to mend her ways. Diana even told her directly "I want my husband."   And her interfering in a senior royal marriage (with two young children involved) shows she had no remorse or regret in undermining Diana.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:30:12 am by sandy » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2014, 01:36:10 am »

Truth be told, the fact that they still bash Diana is something that says they aren't at peace with things. The more you push someone down to build the one you're with up, I do think that you're with the wrong person. Genuinely decent people don't need to tear someone else down to have themselves on honest footing.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2014, 01:40:52 am »

Camilla was always pushy and nervy. Mistresses in history never undermined the wife or sat down playing hostess in the wife's home, or worked to usurp the wife. I don't believe Camilla "never wanted anything, " she was going for the whole enchilada so to speak. Greedy and pushy. Imagine if Alice Keppel had tried to usurp Alexandra's position--she would have been ostracized. But Camilla gets the titles and perks and the HRH. Really lowering the bar forever.
Dasher
courtier

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2014, 02:05:42 am »

I wouldn't pray for her. I doubt she feels any responsibility for what she did judging by the PR spin heaped on her by Charles. She to me is one of the most cold blooded people around. Some people would probably keep their mouths shut during services. Charles I think is equally cynical and cold blooded--he was greedy and wanted it all and got to marry the mistress. The wife was cast out and the mistress got the HRH. I think she and Charles deserve each other.

After learning the real meaning of HRH who in their right mind would want it?
'HRH' is based on 'HRR' and that 'HRR' is the abbreviation for Heiliges Römisches Reich, the German variant of the Realm of the Holy Roman Empire. (Source: Wikipedia.)
Heiliges means holy, Römisches means Roman Empire and Reich means realm. Queenie and her cabal are keepers of the secret, in other words they act and work behind the scenes as 'guardians' of the Holy Roman Empire.
Princess Diana, was better off, out of that club than in it!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2014, 02:32:19 am »

This has made my jaw drop.  I'm sorry, but I'll pray for whom I please.  The monarchy isn't bigger than God.  Not in any language, country or religion.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Dasher
courtier

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 03:02:06 am »

This has made my jaw drop.  I'm sorry, but I'll pray for whom I please.  The monarchy isn't bigger than God.  Not in any language, country or religion.

Somehow they think they are. As they represent an ecclesiastical empire of worldly glory, I do believe that they really view themselves as gods on earth!  worship
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2014, 09:08:14 am »

It would appear that in the prayer's book the whole Royal Family is included so my girl Cam is already included ...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 09:13:23 am by Jane23 » Logged
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2014, 09:12:37 am »

^^HM believes this, probably Chuckles too. Not sure if Willy is that religious, doesn't seem to go to church much. Correct me if I'm wrong on this point.  blink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: