Royal Gossip
June 24, 2018, 01:38:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas: Prince Harry's GF XVII  (Read 59089 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 01:31:18 am »

^yes Kony 2012 was such a mess,and people was so up their arse about it cause they help.

so far the nomakeup raised £8m for Cancer Research UK in six days

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/mar/25/no-makeup-selfies-cancer-charity

that's good part about it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:34:52 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2014, 01:37:27 am »

cressida is not bad looking girl she's pretty, but i won't go as far as saying she is hot as F, like her fan club

How? She looks like a 12 year old boy.

@ Vesper: Exactly - the millionaire-stockbroker-turned-polar-exploration-guide doth protest too much, methinks. And even if there's nothing more to the trip and it really was as innocent as Inge claimed, all this blathering will achieve is to prolong the story even more, which can't help his "dear friend" Harry. I agree it's odd that Inge is taking the time to specifically defend Cressida when she's not even bearing the brunt of the criticism - it's Harry at which the criticism is (justly) levied. Even on forums, gossip sites/blogs and Tumblr where people devote more time/energy on Cressida than she deserves, nobody's singled her out for criticism. If he wanted to support anyone, it would be Harry - by naming/talking about her he's effectively embroiling and implicating her in whatever really happened on/around the trip. It's just odd.

Now I don't mean to belittle student activism or those who genuinely advocate/campaign for Tibet's freedom, but many people do jump onto political/charitable bandwagons just because it's fashionable - just think of the Free Tibet or Kony 2012 or PETA's "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" campaigns. This is especially true in those circles; just look at all the wealthy socialites who think that turning up at a £500-per-head gala in a £5,000 gown they'll only wear once and getting their picture published in a society magazine counts as actual "charity work" (*cough*Kate Middleton).

Re: Cressida selfie: Somebody really ought to tell this girl that a genuine smile is the best accessory a woman can have.

goodpost
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2014, 01:52:11 am »

^don't know her fan club think she's hot as F, stunning ,Gorgeous.

they already start planing the wedding dress/look

http://25.media.tumblr.com/900dbc72050126c6667a6ac01e1fb82d/tumblr_n1q2y7dibq1rfso81o1_500.jpg
http://31.media.tumblr.com/b57948bf479cfe5b241221a0b5e07a02/tumblr_n11tid58vj1rfso81o1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/792824a71f3b0e217c0f2e0d58d8addb/tumblr_n0warqsVwa1rfso81o2_250.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/37869a6e1a2d7a6049e8ed471a65d7d0/tumblr_n15jikrxhC1rfso81o1_250.jpg

this pic is creepy. she looks scared in this manip tehe
https://31.media.tumblr.com/e89afcace47d764fa7e4ccb5a93363a6/tumblr_inline_myuhafsjh71rw7i55.jpg

Henryetta as a teen
http://24.media.tumblr.com/cf12c88e653c5ca374088eb77839a120/tumblr_n1d78cKHpu1rfso81o1_400.jpg
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:56:03 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2014, 02:13:40 am »

This is a bit scary to me.   Lips Sealed

Keep Calm and Carry On
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2014, 02:25:05 am »

Thank you for those pictures Fly on the Wall,
The first pictures will give me nightmares for a week   thumbsup

sauer

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2014, 02:30:24 am »

^Tell me about it.

These people think those pictures look good... are they blind? I don't know if I should cry or run away laughing. Oh, and that last picture is very creepy. thumbsdown
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2014, 02:39:59 am »

those pics are downright unnerving - bride of Frankenstein type pics.

Inge's defense of Cressida as opposed to Harry is weird - Cressida is not being blamed for this dumb arsed trip - Harry is.  Also - yes - obvious holes in Harry's security - they do not take security seriously IMHO.

But why is no one in the press asking about Harry's work schedule - actually - his non extent work schedule - it's like everything gets hung on silly stuff so the significant stuff gets overlooked - has Harry quit the military - it sure looks like he has.
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2014, 02:43:46 am »

Hot spot for a minibreak: who's joining Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas in Kazakhstan's swish new ski resort

They travelled out there on a private jet (beats Ryanair) with leather-lined seats and crystal champagne glasses and were given use of a government helicopter
to ferry them to the slopes.The Prince's visit will be a boon for the country, which is bidding to host the 2022 Winter Olympics.
It was reported that skiing instructors were told to practise around Harry to make the visit appear relaxed.
So who is in this international snow set?
The guests of honour: Harry and Cressie
Skiing is clearly becoming a yearly tradition for this couple.
The snow-hows: Anna and Inge Solheim
His British wife Anna was the woman who comforted Harry when those naked poker pictures of him were leaked in 2012.They were photographed hugging in the car park of LA's Gjelina restaurant.  
The uberhosts: Tereza MaxovÁ and Burak Öymen
http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/hot-spot-for-a-minibreak-whos-joining-prince-harry-and-cressida-bonas-in-kazakhstans-swish-new-ski-resort-9220776.html

1 . blink Did not know they were in Vegas too!?
2. Says more about him ..... than about her.
3. The question is Harry and his lack of discernment.
4. William/Kate are for Mustique  wopedo how Harry/Cress for snow.

And then it's back to their day jobs of, er, dance instruction, teaching and charity work.Soon it will be time for a beach holiday.
this quote:  laugh she must be exhausted !  Shocked

Vesper
Countess

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2014, 02:46:19 am »

- has Harry quit the military -

Did he quit or was he let go?
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2014, 02:56:42 am »

^good question - he has real problems with judgment so....

Well this is interesting about Inge - so his relationship with Harry pre dates Walking wt Wounded - bet Harry helped him get the WWTW job then -

The more I see the more I realize the Harry we thought Harry was is a pr creation.
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2014, 02:59:37 am »

^ Inge was also the guide for 2011 trek to the North Pole, so their friendship may have started then. Although since Inge was a stockbroker and many of Harry's close friends work in finance, their relationship could predate even that.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2014, 04:43:09 am »

^Inge has surely spoken with Harry by now - damage control - and so his twitter remarks probably reflect some of what is going on behind the scenes - his defense of Cressie suggests she is having a meltdown over this "pressure".  Now she could be faking the poor dear child so Harry can play hero and protector - my guess is that would work with him - he has a need to be the hero - or she may really be that histrionic.  But it is telling that once again we get a sense of a poor child who can't handle this.  If this is true - royal life is not for her.
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2014, 05:10:35 am »

Cressie - the girl who does not want people to look at her not so private social media and has lawyers warning people not to look at her social media yet keeps on posting pics to her social media - has struck again - she has posted a pic of herself makeup free (except she has mascara and eyeliner on) for a Cancer charity thus prompting her three fans on twitter to go bananas saying Cressie is better than Diana because Diana never did charity until after she married and she was paid to do that yet Cressie has posted a pic on twitter as proof of her devotion to the poor disenfranchised and underprivileged ( you are not supposed to notice she went skiing on the dime of a dictator who kills dissidents)  BTW - this girl is NOT pretty - she is plain - very plain - and lord do something with those bushy dark brown eyebrows.

I can't post the url - I saw it on that other royal site.

Why not? Is that part of the rules?

more PICS from when cressida was getting lunch with a friends i think it was Monday
http://ukmonarchy.tumblr.com/post/80800796719

Looking at the bright side, at least she has friends, unlike Kate

people sure like to paint cressida as this poor girl who is brand new to the world who needs protecting .for all we know cressida could take of her self

cressida in the #nomakeupselfieforcancer  so some say
https://31.media.tumblr.com/5ece1ec6eb76175e835314679a373eb9/tumblr_n342jpRkQ01tphagvo1_500.jpg

cressida is not bad looking girl she's pretty, but i won't go as far as saying she is hot as F, like her fan club

I had seen this picture before. I don't think she's that horrible without makeup on. I think she's ok, I mean, she's normal. She doesn't look gorgeous, amazing, beautiful, horrible, stunning, awful, but simply normal.
But her hair ruins the picture though. The picture had to be makeup free but not with messy hair  laugh laugh

I read somewhere that once you create your account on social media such as facebook and instagram everything you publish there belongs to them and they can expose if they want to. So technically she can't sue anyone because she agreed with the terms when she created her account :p

@ Mrharrywales and Jane23: I took this comment from the Harry Chit Chat thread - I feel that it relates to what you two are discussing here:

"But what will worry Her Majesty and the Duke of Edinburgh most is that this isn’t their son Airmiles Andy, but the People’s Prince Harry, modern face of the monarchy."

It's from a newspaper comment piece, not a blog/forum - you can check out the post and link on the Chit Chat thread. I know he's not called the "saviour" specifically, but being called the People's Prince is pretty similar to Diana being called the People's Princess and Queen of Hearts in that Harry was always seen the most genuinely popular/relevant/relateable of all the current royals whilst Will's popularity was just PR press spin; now it's being said Harry's turning into Airmiles Andy, who is anything but and is disliked/mocked for it. Harry had NEVER been compared to Andrew before this.

Yeah, he's being mocked because he's acting like his brother. I feel that if Harry doesn't man up as soon as possible and if he keeps behaving like his brother the media will take all the anger and years worth of criticism they have for William, down on him. It's going to be a slander in my opinion, so he better watch out.

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2014, 05:14:00 am »

It's hard to make Waity look good but this girl just might do it.  

She looks like she's on a permanent acid trip.  

This freak is no different from Waity, she just has the background and connections to come off a little less pathetic.

Ultimately, it says a lot about the Windsor men.  Fergie, Camilla, Waity, and now this lot lizard.
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2014, 05:29:07 am »

To bring this back on topic ... you see Cressida's face in the pictures of her Monday at Lunch with her friend and than you see pregnant Flee and you can tell why Harry stayed single for three Years wonder if it is all taking it's tool on Cressida and Harry is headed for another three Years single only this time Will and Kate won't let him three wheel they have their own family now ...

I don't think Waity or Wm have a problem with Harry tagging along.  Harry appears to break the tension between these two.  George isn't going to be out kissing babies or saving rhinos anytime soon.   It's not like either parent seems particularly infatuated with Jorge.  We know Waity loves her some Harry and the Whiner prefers his brother over the rest.
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2014, 05:36:00 am »

^ Agreed

Imo if there is one person who's gonna be frustrated and extremely disappointed when Harry marries is Kate.
Once Harry marries he will have a family of his own, will have engagements with his wife and will no longer tag along with her and Willy and will no longer conceal her problematic relationship with her husband.
Idk if you guys ever noticed but every time K&W&H do a three some engagement she always runs to him, she stays with him all night and he is the only person she talks to and from the beginning to the end she doesn't exchange a word with her husband.

Yeeepp...

Chaos...

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2014, 05:36:34 am »

^^^Yep. This is why I've said that he has to be wise in choosing his potential wife. She makes Waity look like a caring, responsible woman.
It does sound like she pressed for the trip and or for Harry to go. The excuse of them wanting privacy because last year, they were bombarded with press attention whilst on their ski trip obviously makes no sense. More like she wanted to get Harry alone and away from other his mates in London who he most likely would be with instead of her. She does look stressed as Jane23 said. I guess that happens when you go against your key self to be something you're not.
^ Harry is the only one that's nice to her IMO. I think it's mainly for Wills sake and not because he finds Waity so great.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 05:41:22 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2014, 05:55:45 am »

Harry is known to be a people pleaser - he is the one who jokes around to break the tension - childhood patterns - so around Kate and Will he is the one who keeps it light.  I think if you look at film of the three - when Kate is with Harry it is usually because Will is in a snit - so she only has Harry to talk to cause Will is doing his thing.  So I don't think it is so much that she just adores Harry - she surely likes him - but it is more that Harry will be nice to her when Will is acting beastly.  Will was in a snit throughout the whole Jubilee period - but he seemed more relaxed during the Olympics.  So most of the Harry-Kate footage that gave so many people conniptions was Jubilee time.

I do not think the three of them spend so much time together outside of their need to meet re: their work and managing the press.  They have totally different social lives especially since Harry sees his old friends less now.  So Harry having a GF or even getting married would not be such a big deal.  Yes it would introduce someone new - but they would not be spending so much time together that it would hugely impact Kate - in fact - for awhile - since the focus would be on the new girl - it might catch her a break.

I tell you - if he marries Cressie it will be a disaster - she is not going to handle this well - it will make Kate look better and will make everyone forget the Middletons cause Cressie's family will be the Middleton's on steroids.  I do not wish this - but you can see it coming.

You see how people are reacting now to Harry Cressida - look at the DM comments - mostly negative - it will get worse once they marry.  Plus the two of them will keep on making bad decisions just as they did with this ski trip - so the bad press will continue and it won't be  frustrated Will dislike being taken out on Harry - it will be because Harry uses poor judgment and he has not learned - he keeps on doing the same dumb things since he was a teen.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2014, 05:57:45 am »

Truth be told, the Windsors are taking the monarchy to a throwback era and it's not because of marriage, but because they refuse to learn anything resembling the lessons that they should have learned a long time ago. Harry isn't the face of the modern monarchy, he's just like the rest of them, looking for a free ride.

Cressida is connected, but lets face it, she's not someone who is taking care of herself and she's not someone who is currently interested in creating her own security. It's only a matter of time until she ends up married to Harry and taking the monarchy and public for all she can and I can only think that she's not going to be in over her head since the monarchy is no longer the demanding powerhouse that it used to be when Diana was marrying into it (along with Fergie).

Really, Harry has found his own level with her and that's something that will never really change. I don't think for five minutes that Cressida will be too in demand (except among the fashionable) and Charles will have another penurious DIL to support financially.

Throw in Branson throwing one massive ticker tape parade and being a huge part of the couple's life (via shelling out for Harry's charitable projects) and this is something that is going to be really, really the gift that keeps on giving for us tabloid writers.

Harry is beginning to remind me of his mother, messing with Dodi just because he had a father who would pay anything to keep her happy. I believe that Cressida has been told one way or another that if she lands Harry, that he (Branson) will never leave her (or her mother) without anything. She'll have it made.

Branson will likely keep the cash flowing and as a means of supporting her, give her stock and she can live off of the dividends (so will Cressida's mother) and I am certain that Harry is just falling for all of this hook line and sinker and I am certain that she's not loving him in a disinterested way. She has a lot to gain out of this.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2014, 06:32:43 am »

^^^Yep. This is why I've said that he has to be wise in choosing his potential wife. She makes Waity look like a caring, responsible woman.
It does sound like she pressed for the trip and or for Harry to go. The excuse of them wanting privacy because last year, they were bombarded with press attention whilst on their ski trip obviously makes no sense. More like she wanted to get Harry alone and away from other his mates in London who he most likely would be with instead of her. She does look stressed as Jane23 said. I guess that happens when you go against your key self to be something you're not.
^ Harry is the only one that's nice to her IMO. I think it's mainly for Wills sake and not because he finds Waity so great.

I don't think Harry is in a position to "judge" Kate. He needs to take a deep look at his girl before saying a word about Kate.

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: