Royal Gossip
July 25, 2017, 05:54:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question to the moderator  (Read 80984 times)
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« on: March 22, 2014, 11:58:46 am »

Is it possible to create a child board for the Dutch RF? Considering the number of topics that are related to the Dutch RF (including those about f.e. Prince Bernhard and Prince Jaime), I think a child board of the same level as that of the Spanish and Danish RF's would be appropriate.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 01:21:52 pm »

I would love to and I agree with you but it is not possible because the admin is AWOL and is the only one who can do it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 04:07:03 am »

I would love if this site had an ignore button certain annoying members you don't want to see their posts would be ignored.It would make the board more pleasant.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 04:46:16 am »

yeah it is so annoying when people disagree and express their own opinions
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 04:15:02 pm »

There's a difference between disaggreing now it feels like debating making it feel your opinions are less than.People come to the board to have a pleasant time not to feel like now your being schooled by some stranger.The ignore button is a great idea.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 05:46:23 pm »

exactly come here to gossip about royals not have tea party  politics thrown at me
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 05:49:44 pm »

Magnolia sorry you and are are tussling here but 1) you can express your opinions 2) I can disagree - that is called free speech and you are seeking to impede my free speech.  If you want to bang on about the president - go ahead but don't expect that other people are going to ignore it when you do that especially if the things you say are not factual

How about a truce - we both chill?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 06:05:00 pm »

Is it possible to create a child board for the Dutch RF? Considering the number of topics that are related to the Dutch RF (including those about f.e. Prince Bernhard and Prince Jaime), I think a child board of the same level as that of the Spanish and Danish RF's would be appropriate.

Did this ever get resolved?  If not, let me know.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 07:15:43 pm »

exactly come here to gossip about royals not have tea party  politics thrown at me
Who is doing that?Who exactly quoted you and did that? Are you saying I did that? If you check out the comments I have never quoted you or directed comments at you never only now.Banging about the president? things i've said are not factual?Who is too say what I wrote is not the truth so in that tone are you implying I write lies? As for the free speech no one is stopping anybody the ignore button is for certain posters some don't want to read others can still see it though.
I say put it to a vote if the people want that here.Mods can that even be done in this site?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 07:19:09 pm by Magnolia » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 10:51:58 pm »

It's something I'd have to look into.  However, the wisest thing at the moment is to begin by reporting a provoking or attacking poster to the mods who keep records of forum abuse.  We, well, I can also block access to certain threads at a poster's request if it's super annoying.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2014, 10:40:32 pm »

@yooper: the childboards are not possible, it takes full admin powers to change boardconditions and none of you unfortunately have those, they still reside with the original admin TCP who has been MIA for...gosh what is it... 2 years now? 
 sorry I know it's not a perfect situation.
Kiss A

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 01:10:16 am »

Thanks Y. Wow it's been two years already she hasn't come here.Why? Come back TCP I/we miss you and your posts.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 01:12:00 am »

^I know!  We've all tried every trick up our sleeves but not one word.  All I can do is hope and pray that she's all right.  We'll struggle along ok.  I hope I hope.

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 06:43:29 pm »

YM?

Does that mean Your Majesty or Yooper Moderator?

. Sorry, the devil made me ask it.  laugh tehe laugh

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 08:13:10 pm »

^Hey!  I never thought of that one.  Can't really take the Your Majesty and be an American at the same time, but it's super cool of you to notice.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: