Royal Gossip
October 21, 2018, 04:11:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Hewitt Thread  (Read 70765 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #400 on: January 07, 2015, 10:02:04 pm »

If Harry is Hewitt's son then that would be a good thing. No *nasty* blood in his veins. All or the other Windsor men are all suspect in that department except for Edward.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #401 on: January 07, 2015, 10:16:00 pm »

^ Sandy, it IS stated that Hewitt was threatened to change the date of when he met her.  No one can change that. However, I have always believed Harry is Charles son but there's no doubting a 'likeness', and that 'likeness' can be seen between Charles and Hewittt - which makes no real sense, but it's there.

Apart from the red hair (and even that isn't really the same shade) Hewitt's features don't resemble Harry at all. Plus he has masses of freckles which Harry doesn't. Harry has Charles's eyes set just a little too close together, as well as the top of the bridge of the nose. He has Philip's facial bone structure and (unfortunately) the Windsor propensity for baldness.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #402 on: January 08, 2015, 02:31:49 pm »

This is a so-called "never ending story". It seems to be true wherever you see from.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #403 on: January 08, 2015, 02:34:48 pm »

Hewitt has different set eyes than Harry and no resemblance facially nor in the hair color.

Hewitt should have moved on and gotten a proper job and maybe married and had children of his own. He ran through wealthy women's money before he was dumped by each of them.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #404 on: January 08, 2015, 03:00:33 pm »

People looking at to one of my friend's child said: this baby takes after his father or he takes after his mother. They did not know one thing. The parents adopted their child.   flower

sandy
Princess

« Reply #405 on: January 08, 2015, 03:13:10 pm »

Senior Royals don't adopt. They have a line of succession with blood relatives. Charles has stepchildren but neither of them can be in line to be monarch.
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #406 on: January 12, 2015, 07:39:17 pm »

'Hewitt, actually, prior to this play has gone on record to say Harry isn't his son,' Mr Wharfe told the Daily Mirror . 'Harry knows exactly who he is and he's heard all this before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2906385/Princess-Diana-s-bodyguard-says-Prince-Harry-won-t-monkeys-play-suggesting-James-Hewitt-father.html

Same old Same old....

I think it's interesting how this old and nonsense story still sells.

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #407 on: January 12, 2015, 09:06:08 pm »

merged threads

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #408 on: November 08, 2015, 01:27:33 am »

Unmasking of The Cad: James Hewitt caught secretly selling Diana and William letters to the 'highest bidder' in America including two handwritten notes from the six-year-old prince
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3308681/James-Hewitt-caught-secretly-selling-Diana-William-letters-highest-bidder-America.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #409 on: November 08, 2015, 01:42:08 am »

I wouldn't think he has that much left to sell about THE romance if he's reduced to trying to palm off greetings from a six year old William for money. He's one of those perennial embarrassments, with a reputation lower than a snake's, that seem, like Fergie, to skirt around the outer limits of royalty, every year getting further and further away from the centre. I just wish he'd crawl away under the nearest rock!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #410 on: November 08, 2015, 02:39:49 am »

He has not aged well. What a loser!
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #411 on: November 08, 2015, 04:38:32 am »

So sad that Diana hooked up with him. She could have done so much better.  thumbsdown  ick
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #412 on: November 08, 2015, 04:03:19 pm »

What a loser. He's the male version of Monica Lewinsky, in that he pops up every so often claiming "I'm so harassed & went to be left alone, but first please give me money for what I'm peddling now. Did you guys take note of how long I've been in hiding this time ?"  thumbsdown
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #413 on: November 09, 2015, 11:57:26 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3309823/RICHARD-KAY-Cad-sink-lower.html
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #414 on: November 09, 2015, 02:27:41 pm »

Pardon my language ladies.  sorry

Seems like this dirtbag is out again. he is only out because he is cash strapped and couldn't stand being out of the news for this long
 sorry

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
sandy
Princess

« Reply #415 on: November 09, 2015, 02:55:31 pm »

All the Diana bashers are attracted to this sort of article, making ugly comments and saying Charles was "forced" to marry Diana and some sanctimonious twit says "well at least Charles stayed with his first love." Of course he did, Charles is his own great love. And he had other women. I can see Camilla cackling over the Diana bashing. And it is laughable that one says Charles had to raise Hewitt's son. No way would Charles let another man's kid be one of his heirs. Hell would have had to freeze over first.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #416 on: November 09, 2015, 03:10:08 pm »

Indeed, not to mention the older he gets the more Harry looks like Phillip, only one way for that to happen.
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #417 on: November 12, 2015, 01:15:18 am »

^Actually two way's that could happen... but you don't want to think about it really 'shiver'  ick Embarrassed

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
sandy
Princess

« Reply #418 on: November 13, 2015, 02:40:08 am »

I'm surprised Penny Junor or other Diana bashers have not brought this up.Even they think this wildly improbable no doubt. Harry looks like Philip because he is his grandson. Simple as that. Hewitt needs to get a real job--anything but being reduced to peddling letters.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #419 on: November 20, 2015, 12:08:42 pm »

Why can't people let it rest?

If Diana had had another man's child, while married to Charles, she would have lost everything and been left with next to nothing. Diana would have been cut loose, lost even the courtesy title, and she would have left without a single peep of protest (no Panorama/Andrew Morton book) and would be obscure. The palace would have let the planet know (via leaks by courtiers/friends/supporters) and Diana in terms of PR would have been toast.

Harry is Charles' or Charles would have craftily arranged to have Harry excluded from the succession and Diana would have had custody of him.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: