Royal Gossip
August 21, 2018, 07:16:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Hewitt Thread  (Read 68864 times)
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2014, 04:26:28 am »

Guys,

I remember seeing somewhere (don't remember where) that Charles had both his sons DNA tested after Diana died. Both of them were positive and that proved that Harry is Charles' son as well as William.

Plus, if Harry weren't Charles' son, it would have been a piece in the cake for Charles, because he would've had the perfect excuse he needed to toss Diana out and be free to spend even more time with his mistress. Diana wouldn't have gotten the huge amount of money she did when they divorced and Harry would have not been allowed to in line of succession.

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2014, 05:31:40 am »

^ITA; Charles is not a man who would tolerate supporting a child that isn't his own. He would have arranged some means of getting rid of Harry, through pressuring Harry to step out of the succession and into normal life (with a fat payoff) and then gotten a younger, fertile second wife to end up bearing him more heirs. Camilla would have remained the mistress, since while he 'loves' her, he is not a sentimental man when it comes to his prestige and the succession of the monarchy. Harry would have been kicked out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2014, 08:11:26 am »

Totally in agreement ladies!

Personally I have never believed the rumors about Harry and Hewitt, these rumors are only there because both have red hair, but so have several members of Diana's family.

But what is an even stronger argument is how Charles has behaved. Had he known (or expected) Harry not to be his son, he would have used that in the divorce proceedings and had Harry not been his son, the settlement for Diana would have been much lower (if at all existing) and Charles would have been able to play the sympathy-card.
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2014, 10:40:54 am »

I don't believe Harry is the son of Hewitt. I don't think he would be accepted by the RF if it he was.

^like Countess of Holland I agree both having red hair doesn't prove anything. Looking similar can be a coincidence (we all have a twin walking somewhere). I have 2 sisters, one of them doesn't look similar to me. We hear that all the time. She doesn't look like my mother though we have the same mother.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2014, 11:03:49 am »

Besides the fact thye look NOTHING alike they don't even have the same shade of red hair ...

Harry and his "twin" :

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2ff59d7fc9bcbde89ba8c01dd183c089/tumblr_n1d8l5eCzx1rmbz5io1_500.jpg

https://static-secure.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Media/Pix/pictures/2011/5/13/1305306041818/James-Hewitt-006.jpg

with his cousins:

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac214/jennykiz/Cousins2.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02678/PRINCE-HARRY-WEDDI_2678601b.jpg

His aunt and uncle:

http://www.soundoffcolumn.com/images/sarah-spencer.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/23/article-1380028-0BC051F400000578-542_472x474.jpg

Basically Harry is a Windsor with Spencer coloring he looks more like Chuck than Will ever will :

http://lauriekendrick.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/princecharlesandprinceharry2-1.jpg

http://www.plotmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/william-and-diana-400x262.jpg
india
Princess

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2014, 11:41:18 am »

Everybody sure is worked up over this subject. Whatever the truth is, the RF will be sure to keep it from us.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2014, 01:37:02 pm »

^ Why in the World would they do that? Liz had FOUR children they don't need Harry in any way, shape or form he is a MINOR Royal now and will be even more MINOR when Kate gets pregnant again !!! Given what Di threw their way they would have LOVED to be able to use this AGAINST her Di would have had to fly herself to Mars and The Royal Family with Chuck being the first to LOVE every minute of it!!!
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 02:21:59 pm »

Everybody sure is worked up over this subject. Whatever the truth is, the RF will be sure to keep it from us.

Exactly.

And in answer to the "Charles would toss her out" line, Diana had far, far too much on Charles and the rest of them for him to do that. He is so evil that he even plotted Diana's murder via a car 'accident', as she herself stated several months before she was murdered, since he knew that he could not "toss her out." She was also far, far too popular.

The Celtic red hair did not come from Charles, but rather from Major James Hewitt.

Perhaps it's time for Henry IX and
The House of Hewitt ?
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 02:37:36 pm »

I don't believe Harry is the son of Hewitt. I don't think he would be accepted by the RF if it he was.

^like Countess of Holland I agree both having red hair doesn't prove anything. Looking similar can be a coincidence (we all have a twin walking somewhere). I have 2 sisters, one of them doesn't look similar to me. We hear that all the time. She doesn't look like my mother though we have the same mother.

It's not just hair colour alone.

Take a look at this picture:
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1158948/thumbs/r-PRINCE-HARRY-large570.jpg?15

Since they have the same mother (I think), then their fathers are clearly different. Which one, if either, is to Charles Guelph?

The House of Hewitt ?
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2014, 02:38:02 pm »

The celtic red hair did not come from Major James Hewitt....It came from his mother, Diana, Princess of Wales.

Not surprising that a blonde hair woman-Diana-and a dark hair man-Charles produced a red head when her family had red heads.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2014, 03:44:24 pm »

So what if W & H look different. One takes after the Mother and one takes after the Father it happens all the time.
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2014, 04:11:26 pm »

The celtic red hair did not come from Major James Hewitt....It came from his mother, Diana, Princess of Wales.

Not surprising that a blonde hair woman-Diana-and a dark hair man-Charles produced a red head when her family had red heads.

Didn't work with William then.

Besides, Diana was a Goldsmith.

The House of Hewitt ?
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2014, 04:18:32 pm »

Exactly.

And in answer to the "Charles would toss her out" line, Diana had far, far too much on Charles and the rest of them for him to do that. He is so evil that he even plotted Diana's murder via a car 'accident', as she herself stated several months before she was murdered, since he knew that he could not "toss her out." She was also far, far too popular.

The Celtic red hair did not come from Charles, but rather from Major James Hewitt.

If Di had "far too much" on him why not kill her before she had a child with another man? Since they weren't sleeping together to have a spare what was her use? I don't get it ... he married her to have HIS children !!!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 04:20:40 pm by Jane23 » Logged
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2014, 04:22:35 pm »

People who go on and on and on about a nearly 30 Years old paternity have nothing but a vivid imagination and the will to be nasty about the man behind their computers !!!
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2014, 04:28:06 pm »

It is not about a vivid imagination but about something else that can not be posted on here about another member.   easter-wink
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2014, 04:31:13 pm »

Exactly.

If Di had "far too much" on him why not kill her before she had a child with another man? Since they weren't sleeping together to have a spare what was her use? I don't get it ... he married her to have HIS children !!!

She clearly had far, far too much on Charles, why do you think that they were so desperate to find those tapes that Paul Burrell hid? The information she had on Charles went back even as far as the honeymoon.

The House of Hewitt ?
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2014, 04:48:40 pm »

This NASTY RUMOR makes 0 sense Di's JOB was to have his children so he HAD sex with her to have his Heir and Spare than he was like "peace out" ... other than that ... Di was a woman who had just had a child (William) and was on Tour with her husband THE WHOLE 1983 !!! Did she take Hewitt with her in Canada and Australia?   laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2014, 04:52:32 pm »

This is BEYOND hilarious  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh regardless Will and Harry are brothers from the same Mother they are brothers !!! So to say they don't look alike because they aren't is NONSENSE to the extreme !!! And the trolls know it so now they spin it Di wasn't their mother   there ...

"Since they have the same mother (I think),"   laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 04:54:32 pm by Jane23 » Logged
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2014, 05:11:39 pm »

Deary me.

I notice you didn't answer the question: why do you think they were so desperate to find those tapes that Paul Burrell hid?

The House of Hewitt ?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2014, 05:17:26 pm »

Exactly.

Hewitt had orange hair. The red hair comes from the Spencers. Look at old photos of Sarah Spencer and see for yourself.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: