Royal Gossip
June 21, 2018, 11:00:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Hewitt Thread  (Read 67058 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: March 18, 2014, 06:58:24 pm »

A place to discuss the legitimacy of Prince Harry in regards to James Hewitt's involvement.  I have put this under the Members Only thread for now.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 10:44:07 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 07:12:53 pm »

Harry is legitimate. Why the questions in the first place.

Hewitt has no children.
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 07:50:29 pm »

Thank you, Yooper, for a chance to discuss this matter freely.

In my opinion, there is no doubt that Henry is the biological son of Major James Hewitt and Princess Diana. The two of them are like "two peas in a pod," as Dasher said on another thread (by the way, I had not heard that saying in donkey's years).

Major Hewitt was a dashing riding instructor and polo player when Charles pushed Diana into his arms. This was as the height of Princess Diana's mistreatment at the hands of Charles and his family, mistress and boyfriend. It was only through Major Hewitt that Princess Diana got any love and comfort.

Major Hewitt seems to have first met the real future Queen in 1981, with their affair starting in the second half of 1982. As we all know, Henry was born in September 1984.

It is sad that Major Hewitt is kept separated from his son by the threats made against his life (which he knows to take seriously).

Perhaps it's time for Henry IX and
The House of Hewitt ?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 08:04:00 pm »

Why would Harry want anything to do with the lowlife who sold his soul so this gossip is spread?  

Hewitt and Harry do not have the same shape eyes. Harry has the same shape eyes as Charles and Philip.

I saw photos of Diana after William was born and she was skin and bones, with bones sticking out. Hewitt is credited with helping her get the bulimia under control after the got involved in 1986. If it were 1982 how come he didn't help her bulimia. The stories that he "helped her" would have no validation. Hewitt  never thought of the plot holes in his hypnosis interviews he was salivating over the $$$ he'd get. Diana had post partum depression after William so she was in no mood for romance. If Ferret Faced Hewitt was "good for  her" why did she suffer depression?

Charles is not stupid if he "knew" Diana was with Hewitt no way would Harry be allowed in line of succession. Diana would have been tossed out and  no way would she have gotten the huge divorce settlement nor gone to Morton if Charles held this "secret" over her.

Charles would not want a b---d son of another man as his "spare."

Charles and Diana were sequestered with his family at the time Harry was conceived. Unless Hewitt tunneled his way in he must have had flying sperm that could get to Diana.

Charles ditched Diana after Harry was born. He knows darn well Harry is his and Harry knows Charles is his father not rat face.

Diana would not have compromised her children's royal heritage by double dipping with Hewitt. If Hewitt were so fertile Diana would have gotten pregnant with more kids since they spent years together (1986-1989, then 1991). Diana wanted a daughter so if Charles didn't care she'd have gotten pregnant with Hewitt's spawn to get the daughter.

Harry is legitimate. And not ferret face's.

Hewitt said many times Harry was not his, if people want to believe the $$$ sell out's pathetic hypnosis (LOL) suit yourselves.

Probably Hewitt wants to avoid Harry at all costs because he knows Harry would give him a chewing out and maybe a punch in the nose.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 08:10:11 pm by sandy » Logged
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 08:08:41 pm »

And thank God for Harry that he does not have any of the foul, tainted, evil Windsor blood in him. He is a superior being because of that simple fact.

Well, yes, there is none of that inbred bloodline in him. Probably why he is normal and is liked. His red hair is quite striking.

The House of Hewitt ?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 08:11:01 pm »

Diana and Charles are distant cousins--so harry does not have inbred parents.

Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 08:17:57 pm »

Diana and Charles are distant cousins--so harry does not have inbred parents.

Henry's parents are Princess Diana and Major James Hewitt, so Henry does not have inbred parents, no, but we were talking of the 'Windsors' (Black Guelphs). I do not consider Henry to be a 'Windsor', thank God (as india said).

The House of Hewitt ?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 08:19:10 pm »

Harry's parents are Princess Diana and Prince Charles. The royals would not have a b--d in line of succession. Charles would have had a great excuse to dump Diana and would not have kept a b--d around.

Hewitt reported in detail the relationship he had with Diana saying many times he is not Harry's father.

The man was drunk during the hypnosis interview and needed money. He is a disgrace and thank heavens Harry is not his kid.

Why not write to Harry and tell him who you think his father is?
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 08:21:38 pm »

Your repeating the same lines all the time will not make them true.

I think it's a good job that Major Hewitt kept those 60+ love letters from Diana safely locked up in an unknown location. A very smart move and a good insurance policy perhaps.

The House of Hewitt ?
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 08:25:18 pm »

Major Hewitt took Princess Diana down to his family's quiet country cottage in Devon. She must have found respite there from her hateful in-laws.

Charles was 'busy' with the love of his life, Michael Fawcett, so he didn't much care. He had William and so Diana had served her purpose.

The House of Hewitt ?
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 11:39:58 pm »

Your repeating the same lines all the time will not make them true.

I think it's a good job that Major Hewitt kept those 60+ love letters from Diana safely locked up in an unknown location. A very smart move and a good insurance policy perhaps.

You repeating the same lie all the time will not make it true. As the years have passed Harry looks just like a Windsor and William looks like a Spencer.

Wishing Harry belonged to Hewitt will not turn back the hands of time to make it so.
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 11:46:04 pm »

The ginger prince does not "belong" to anyone. We are talking about his legitimacy here. When it comes to looks and to getting drunk, the ginger prince is exactly like Major Hewitt.

The House of Hewitt ?
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 11:55:32 pm »

laugh   laugh  He belongs to Charles and Diana. No one said they owned him.   laugh
sandy
Princess

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2014, 12:10:02 am »

The ginger prince does not "belong" to anyone. We are talking about his legitimacy here. When it comes to looks and to getting drunk, the ginger prince is exactly like Major Hewitt.

Huh! Well Charles, harry's dad has people who liked to drink in his family. His Aunt Margaret and even the Queen Mother liked her drink even in her last years. And what about the photos of William staggering out of clubs--does that mean Hewitt sired him too?

Weasel face is not Harry's father. It's insulting to Harry to think he resembles that loser. Their eyes are not the same.
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 12:22:39 am »

^

I thought you'd fall for that one.

I never said that getting drunk was a trait that proved the ginger prince to be James Hewitt's son, but it has been you who consistently makes out that James Hewitt used to get drunk. You use that to claim that James Hewitt's own admissions are lies, like when he has stated that his affair with Princess Diana started in 1982. I was just turning it back on you. There is a definite likeness between James Hewitt's drunken sprees and Henry's drunken sprees.

As for facial features, I do not believe that anyone can truthfully say that they see no resemblance between James and Henry. They are extremely similar and, of course, pictures of the ginger prince are now vetted before publication.

The House of Hewitt ?
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 12:36:56 am »

... As the years have passed Harry looks just like a Windsor ...

http://previously.tv/m/2013-05-19-bill-maher1.jpg

I don't think so.  laugh

Even their teeth are identical.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 12:43:01 am by Royal Lowness » Logged

The House of Hewitt ?
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 12:51:45 am »

I agree   laugh   Not really

Harry does look just like the Windsors because he looks nothing like the guy you posted with Harry.    Tongue

I don't know why you feel the need for Harry to look like Hewitt but professionally speaking I have a very good idea.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 01:35:44 am »

^

I thought you'd fall for that one.

I never said that getting drunk was a trait that proved the ginger prince to be James Hewitt's son, but it has been you who consistently makes out that James Hewitt used to get drunk. You use that to claim that James Hewitt's own admissions are lies, like when he has stated that his affair with Princess Diana started in 1982. I was just turning it back on you. There is a definite likeness between James Hewitt's drunken sprees and Henry's drunken sprees.

As for facial features, I do not believe that anyone can truthfully say that they see no resemblance between James and Henry. They are extremely similar and, of course, pictures of the ginger prince are now vetted before publication.

Fall for what?! Are you having a game show on the board?

James Hewitt went on TV drunk and photographed in a bathtub. I don't think he's that good an actor to fake being drunk.

Sorry I am not getting your "turning it back on you."

There is no definite likeness between Harry and Hewitt. They don't even have the same shade of red hair. Harry's hair matches Sarah Spencer's hair color and her sons' hair color. So maybe Hewitt sired her kids since they have red hair. Hewitt has an orange shade of red hair that does not match Harry's color.

I never said Hewitt's lies were based on his being sloshed but his desperately needing $$$$. He seems to be down to his last $$$ since he moved back in with Mom.

He had been living off older women for years--I guess his appeal with them has slipped now that he's gotten old.
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 01:47:16 am »

It seems that Major Hewitt is Irish, or at least part-Irish. The distinct red hair is a genetic characteristic of the Celts. I don't know, but it is possible that the 'Windsors' want this business covered up because Hewitt is Irish.

Major Hewitt's mother stated that Princess Diana was desperately unhappy and trapped in a loveless marriage "right from the start." This agrees entirely with what I remember from the period.

Major Hewitt gave Diana love and comfort and she "adored him." I'm pleased that she at least found some happiness in her life.

The House of Hewitt ?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 02:28:07 am »

Diana dumped him and he got even by blabbing to Pasternack and gave all the details and said that they started the affair in 1986. He even went into detail about seeing Diana at the York wedding in her bare feet.

Hewitt obviously didn't love her making up gossip about her.

Hewitt's mother never spoke to the press about Diana.

Diana told Morton she still had hopes for the marriage early on.

Diana would be spinning in her grave knowing rat face made up stories so some people believe his drivel. He gave her comfort all right. Not.

The Irish are not the only people who can have red hair. Harry's cousins have the same shade of hair Harry as as does his AUnt Sarah. So maybe Hewitt's magic sperm impregnated Sarah.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: