Royal Gossip
August 21, 2018, 08:15:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas is dating Prince Harry XVI  (Read 67786 times)
benign
Duchess

« Reply #580 on: March 27, 2014, 09:27:11 pm »

ahh poor PH.. trying to impress the girl with less fanfare vacation but then again not  laugh hope they had fun and glad to know the govt took very good care of them. But next time, try some other places coz its bad PR..
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:32:04 pm by benign » Logged
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #581 on: March 28, 2014, 02:48:50 am »

^yes but because there is so much outdoor stuff with a royal wedding - ride to Westminster and back to BP for example - royal weddings are held in good weather time - especially because in winter a storm could stop guests from getting there etc.  So OK is wrong in that - a Christmas wedding would be in bad weather time.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #582 on: March 28, 2014, 03:44:46 am »

Ok is a bs gossip mag in the USA. If HM allowed Harry to get married to Cressida, she might as well start packing her bags and calling the moving vans because that'll be the end of the house of Windsor for sure. She really looks like she's just following him around and he's tollerating her. They both look odd and stupid in this so called relationship. They both look like they're unemployed layabouts who can accept freebie holidays because they have so much free time. Cressida's getting used to first class, VIP treatment that she'll not want to lose, so the longer Harry's bothering with her, the more scheming and being stuck to his hip she'll be do she's not kicked to the side. He's going the Sam route as Andrew. It was mentioned on royalhypercrite that if Wills was working, Harry and Wills would be repeating the same scenario as Charles and Harry.
Harry seems to have a disorder then if he only listens to the last person that says something to him. If that's the case, he should really only keep company with people that are sensible and doing constructive things with their lives and not those who swan around and use people like his present crew.

Keep Calm and Carry On
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #583 on: March 28, 2014, 04:24:29 am »

The bad thing is that Harry's friend from the trek organized the weekend, so there was an eliment of trust on Harry's part, imo. What's stupid is that somehow, he was able to go without his staff stopping it. The so called security officer that was in the hot tub with Harry during his Vegas trip is identified as the chap standing behind Cressida seen in the DM. I thought this chap would've been removed as it was said that he acts more like Harry's mate than his protector. Now who's to say that the chap who paid for the trip doesn't have cameras in the place that Harry staid in and use stills/footeage to promote the place.
If I were Harry's head of security, I'd limit all who he comes in contact with and know where he'll be at all times. Cressida would have no access to his place (if that rumors true) without signing in or however one has to do to get to his place. Also, she won't be able to go there when he's not there. As for the rest of the hangers on, the same thing would apply. If I was in charge of Harry's calendar, I'd have him on a prier scheule that includes actual work, charity visits or fundraisers, etc, so he's not aimless idle and prone to dumb ideas. He'd be too busy for Cressida to be hanging around him. In fact, his social secretary should strongly suggest that she find something else to do to occupy her time instead of disrepecting herself chasing or being Harry booty call that he doesn't respect. After this incident, Harry's professional and personal life needs a good cleaning out. If not, he's just going to keep getting into bs situations because he really thinks that when he's in his private time, he's just plain Harry and not Prince Harry which is totally ridiculous.

Allow me to laugh at the bold sentence...
You're so right... I think doing something dumb is part of Harry's nature.... It comes from within...
hahahahahahha

I love him, you guys know that, but Gosh.... The ability he has to get himself in trouble is beyond me....
I think a hollywood filmmaker should write a movie which tells all Harry's dumb things... It would make a very very funny comedy.
I seriously thing that if Harry weren't a royal he'd be one of the "clown" friends that makes you laugh all the time, and that pal that is always fun to be around with... hahahaha

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #584 on: March 28, 2014, 04:31:07 am »

^well ya know - alcohol kills off brain cells........
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #585 on: March 28, 2014, 06:32:30 am »

^ That and the Windsors aren't known to think until after the fact.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #586 on: March 28, 2014, 07:56:18 am »

Ok is a bs gossip mag in the USA. If HM allowed Harry to get married to Cressida, she might as well start packing her bags and calling the moving vans because that'll be the end of the house of Windsor for sure. She really looks like she's just following him around and he's tollerating her. They both look odd and stupid in this so called relationship. They both look like they're unemployed layabouts who can accept freebie holidays because they have so much free time. Cressida's getting used to first class, VIP treatment that she'll not want to lose, so the longer Harry's bothering with her, the more scheming and being stuck to his hip she'll be do she's not kicked to the side. He's going the Sam route as Andrew. It was mentioned on royalhypercrite that if Wills was working, Harry and Wills would be repeating the same scenario as Charles and Harry.
Harry seems to have a disorder then if he only listens to the last person that says something to him. If that's the case, he should really only keep company with people that are sensible and doing constructive things with their lives and not those who swan around and use people like his present crew.
Dramatic much? I don't see what Cressida could do worse than Di and Sarah ... besides Willy is doing a great job bringing the whole thing down they don't need Cressida ...
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #587 on: March 28, 2014, 04:25:52 pm »

^ I think you're wrong Jane...

A few years ago Harry was doing so amazing that people thought he was the "savior" of the monarchy. Now, people think he's just an clown messing around with a child...

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #588 on: March 28, 2014, 04:46:53 pm »

thumbsup
It's a tiresome pattern in where he does good things only to talke 20 steps back and does dumb things. Being with an idle, unmotivated outside of being Harry's plaything and limpet, Cressida's only a manifestation of how messed up Harry is now. I'm not sure if I can buy the Branson angle any more because he seems to have just given up and let people use him as long as he gets to enjoy himself.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #589 on: March 28, 2014, 04:53:45 pm »

^ I think you're wrong Jane...

A few years ago Harry was doing so amazing that people thought he was the "savior" of the monarchy. Now, people think he's just an clown messing around with a child...
First of all "people" hardly know who Cressida Bonas is ... secondly it's weird anyone though a guy who would be 5th in line to The Throne if Kate gets pregnant Tomorrow would be the "savior" of The Monarchy so that doesn't make any sense to me ... that title has belonged to Willy sine 1998 anyways ...
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #590 on: March 28, 2014, 05:28:07 pm »

@ Mrharrywales and Jane23: I took this comment from the Harry Chit Chat thread - I feel that it relates to what you two are discussing here:

"But what will worry Her Majesty and the Duke of Edinburgh most is that this isn’t their son Airmiles Andy, but the People’s Prince Harry, modern face of the monarchy."

It's from a newspaper comment piece, not a blog/forum - you can check out the post and link on the Chit Chat thread. I know he's not called the "saviour" specifically, but being called the People's Prince is pretty similar to Diana being called the People's Princess and Queen of Hearts in that Harry was always seen the most genuinely popular/relevant/relateable of all the current royals whilst Will's popularity was just PR press spin; now it's being said Harry's turning into Airmiles Andy, who is anything but and is disliked/mocked for it. Harry had NEVER been compared to Andrew before this.

@ Windsor2: I agree unfortunately - this is who Harry is now and I don't think we can blame his bad behaviour/decisions on anybody but himself.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #591 on: March 28, 2014, 05:54:13 pm »

The article in Vanity Fair (link's in Cressida co-hosting thread I believe) is laughable because telling her to have her own interest isn't going to get the ring. She gave up dance and got a flexible job so she could be Harry's plaything. I belive she has no job and definitely went to the conservatory dance school on the independance program (had her own schedule and was barely there) so it looked to the press like she was doing something. Like Waity, her only interest is snagging Harry. She'll like what he likes, out up with whatever bs he puts out and stick to him like glue all to keep people believing that they're serious about each other and that she's marking her territory and no other girls better not interfer. It's the same bs that Waity did. Harry, like Wills will come to love her because she's not running to the press and is discrete as well as can deal with what comes along with being with him.  tehe  he's on the way to being duped and messed up like Wills, but unfortunate for him, his mistakes won't be handled behind the scenes but blasted a crow the worlds media.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #592 on: March 28, 2014, 06:13:16 pm »

To bring this back on topic ... you see Cressida's face in the pictures of her Monday at Lunch with her friend and than you see pregnant Flee and you can tell why Harry stayed single for three Years wonder if it is all taking it's tool on Cressida and Harry is headed for another three Years single only this time Will and Kate won't let him three wheel they have their own family now ...
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #593 on: March 28, 2014, 06:19:23 pm »

Jane I'm confused - what does Florence being pregnant have to do with either Cressida or Harry being single?
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #594 on: March 28, 2014, 07:01:37 pm »

^ I was just comparing the two girls' faces one's is relaxed the other seems very stressed ...
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #595 on: March 28, 2014, 08:03:09 pm »

whoops - sorry thought he actually was hanging with that crowd - so he must have had a short dinner with the trekkers if he is was out and about with Cressie.  But Iguess when neither of you work - late nights do not matter.  Cause once again - it is obvious he is not working.  Unless maybe he is really with Army intelligence now - that is it - he went to Kazakstan under cover - Harry is a spy!  Cressie is his Mata Hari - so last night - after he spends a short evening with the trekkers - Harry is out roaming the London night spots searching for Russian spies!!!!
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #596 on: March 28, 2014, 08:42:22 pm »

laugh   laugh
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #597 on: March 28, 2014, 09:40:54 pm »

Cressie - the girl who does not want people to look at her not so private social media and has lawyers warning people not to look at her social media yet keeps on posting pics to her social media - has struck again - she has posted a pic of herself makeup free (except she has mascara and eyeliner on) for a Cancer charity thus prompting her three fans on twitter to go bananas saying Cressie is better than Diana because Diana never did charity until after she married and she was paid to do that yet Cressie has posted a pic on twitter as proof of her devotion to the poor disenfranchised and underprivileged ( you are not supposed to notice she went skiing on the dime of a dictator who kills dissidents)  BTW - this girl is NOT pretty - she is plain - very plain - and lord do something with those bushy dark brown eyebrows.

I can't post the url - I saw it on that other royal site.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: