Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:51:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana Behind Royal Info Leak  (Read 12402 times)
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2014, 12:49:49 pm »

^ What information did her husband leak about her? Saint Di is (rightfully) being criticized because she leaked personal information about her husband's staff to HARM him the more I read about her the more I think she had real issues !!!

Charles had his sycophants do his dirty work. He had one of his aristo friends call the papers and tell them that Diana refused his efforts to plan a 30th birthday party for her.

Nicholas Soames attacked Diana on TV. And he is Charles pal.,

:thumbsup:Too right! I don't think Diana was a saint but she really had the odds stacked against her. Even now they cannot let it go, the press, C&C along with their supporters. It is very convenient to blame her, absolves anyone else of blame for the leaks. Very convenient indeed.

But of Course St. Charles has nothing to do with it. LOL
Diana was all alone in dealing with her fraud/brute of a husband and in dealing with the monstrous RF. I say kudos to her for fighting back and giving it to them. It's a shame she didn't live to expose all the truth about them.
Spot on India, always easy to bash someone who cannot stand up for themselves.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2014, 02:52:11 pm »

Diana was all alone in dealing with her fraud/brute of a husband and in dealing with the monstrous RF. I say kudos to her for fighting back and giving it to them. It's a shame she didn't live to expose all the truth about them.
Yeah he made her worldwide famous , indulged her in her over spending giving her a life of incredible luxury, meting World Leaders and celebs and traveling the World that monster  wopedo ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2014, 04:21:34 pm »

Oh right Charles indulged Diana. First of all Diana had money in her own right and if Charles didn't think her the suitable one to have his kids, she could have married somebody who loved and cherished her (that sure was not Charles).

I don't see how you can see Charles as indulging Diana when:

1- He ignores her pleas about his not seeing Camilla or contacting her anymore. The man even flaunts a gift from Cam on the honeymoon with Diana.
2 - He makes fun of her bulimia and puts her down in front of other people
3 - He doesn't have the guts to drop his mistress and work on his marriage.
4 - He blames everybody but himself

All the riches in the world do not compensate for a person made to feel rejected and demeaned by her husband. It's not that simple.

Diana wanted more children and Charles and the mistress decided two was enough. The man even ditched Diana after Harry was born. Honestly Jane do you think women should put up with rubbish from a man because he gives her money. And on what planet is Charles treatment of Diana considered "indulging her."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 04:23:20 pm by sandy » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2014, 04:32:17 pm »

Diana summed up her feelings pretty much when she spoke to Settelen.

She told about the confrontation with Camilla who told her she should be happy about the public adulation. Diana's reply was "I want my husband." 

Charles if he wanted someone who wanted the money and no love and would play nice, should have looked to someone other than Diana who wanted a real marriage. I think if Charles had looked hard enough he'd have found someone that would agree to these terms.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2014, 10:30:54 pm »

Yeah he made her worldwide famous , indulged her in her over spending giving her a life of incredible luxury, meting World Leaders and celebs and traveling the World that monster  wopedo ...

Diana made herself world famous by the projects she chose to take on. Charles always has chosen the easy projects.

I just noticed that you still are using Willy & Waity 2.0 as your avatar.   laugh
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2015, 12:11:06 pm »

Diana summed up her feelings pretty much when she spoke to Settelen.

She told about the confrontation with Camilla who told her she should be happy about the public adulation. Diana's reply was "I want my husband." 

This is a pretty solid thing to say in support of her husband.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2016, 12:24:10 pm »

A new Diana article.

The Princess chose to tell Mr Jephson just a week before the broadcast as they made an official visit to Broadmoor hospital, and almost immediately began to question the wisdom of her actions. He said: ‘I think the scales fell from her eyes and suddenly what had been rather a subversive or daring scheme – or however they [the BBC] had dressed it up for her – it suddenly in the cold light of day didn’t look like such a good idea.
‘I realised this was the first time that she had really thought about how the real world was going to react.

‘It triggered that part of her which was not rebellious or given to dangerous stunts, which was actually conventional and dutiful, and responsible and awake to her broader Royal responsibilities.

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3500917/Diana-s-deep-regret-BBC-victim-interview-aide-reveals-horror-scales-fell-eyes-secret-papers-expose-plot-Palace-dark.html

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2016, 02:18:07 pm »

Diana never got it into her head that the press is out for a story and only gave her favored coverage because she gave the press a lot to work with; this however was something that she never really seemed to comprehend and I don't think Diana should have allowed her self pity to dictate her actions. The determination to be subversive and rebellious cost her everything in terms of the standards of the world she lived in. Her title, her standing, so much. Of course she wanted her husband, but this was the wrong way to go about getting him back, questioning his right to the throne.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2016, 12:09:00 am »

After a certain point, I doubt DIana wanted Charles back. After all the emotional abuse by the man and his relationship with Camilla, I think she reached her limit and did not want him back. CHarles himself is the biggest self pitier and rebellious in his own right, having "arrangements" with his friends' wives.  Diana I think wanted out. Charles showed nothing but contempt for her. Who would want to live that sort of life?  Diana did not question his right to the throne just said the "top job" put limitations on him.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2016, 02:18:46 am »

Yes and at the time Upchuck was so wrapped up in Cams and himself, if Liz had died then he would have made one the worst kings in history imo. Perhaps he's matured a bit, idk, but when Diana was alive, he was a heap of whining snot, blaming everybody for all that was wrong with his life except Cams and himself. 

IMO, Diana didn't have a lot of choice what she did. She knew the palace would back Chucky and that his so called friends would make her life more miserable with lies to the press. Yes she was wrong to do the interview but after Chucky's announcing that he never loved her I think she felt she had no choice.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2016, 01:39:49 pm »

questioning his right to the throne.

At the time of the interview, it was unthinkable that the Heir to the British Throne would ever be allowed to marry his divorced mistress.

So, it made sense for Diana to say that she thought he would not be able to function without his mistress.  She had seen first hand that he could not live without Camilla.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2016, 06:34:33 pm »

IMO it still is unthinkable.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2016, 04:39:01 pm »

I sometimes wonder if Diana, if she had been cleverer, would have confided in sympathetic aristocrats and from there, built a power base to oust Camilla for good. One thing I do know is that she should never have been dissed by Charles' friends and Diana had a right to defend herself. It's believed that while Alexandra (wife of Edward VII) was docile and a doormat, she managed because Edward's set NEVER badmouthed her to ANYONE, in public or private. If Diana had been given that respect I am certain that Diana wouldn't have ended up doing Panorama or doing half her antics.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2016, 09:12:21 pm »

The "rules" of mistresses were not to usurp the wife's place in her home and badmouth her. I think Charles himself enabled Camilla to be nervy and pushy. Charles had and has so many people kow towing to him, they would  not have deserted him for Diana. It was up to the senior royals to oust Camilla and they did not lift a finger to do it. Alexandra used passive aggression on her husband. Also her husband (unlike Charles) did not abandon her bed for the mistress. They stayed intimate despite Edward's cheating. If Charles buddies had not leaked stories about Diana, I doubt there would have been a Morton book.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2016, 10:20:54 pm »

Thing is, if a man got into a love triangle, usually it would be the mistress who would have ended up in exile and if there was a car accident, there would have been suspicions of a murder. If Charles had used his stupid brain, he would have protected his wife and dealt severely with Camilla and whoever leaked. As for Edward, he cheated nonstop, but he made sure his wife's position was respected and he likely felt a lot of respect and affection as the mother of his children.

india
Princess

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2016, 10:45:53 pm »

Charles really stepped in his mess kit with that one.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2016, 06:21:29 am »

^^ Is it true? I didn't know it about Edward.   huh Sorry for off topic.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: