Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 09:41:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana Behind Royal Info Leak  (Read 12408 times)
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2014, 09:45:55 pm »

For me, people that always (never lost the chance to) complained the why people "still dislike C&C, like Diana, refused to move on" yes remembers (IMO are quite alike) mini-Middletons & are silly.

After all some have accept that people are entitled to dislikes C&C & likes Diana and refused to move on (the ones who complained clearly havent move on). Above everything, everyone else is entitled to voiced their opinions what could include dislikes C&C and likes Diana.  laundry
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 09:52:58 pm by dianab » Logged
Sparky
courtier

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2014, 09:52:02 pm »

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1955&dat=19950116&id=-lQlAAAAIBAJ&sjid=nKIFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1165,17932

not windsor ‏@windsorsworld Mar 13
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1955&dat=19950116&id=-lQlAAAAIBAJ&sjid=nKIFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1165,17932 … so Stronach saw Diana betrayed by Charles with Dimbleby interview =spilled the beans himself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHzHMhtZ7h4

Goodman said "two of the directories had been given to him by Kenneth Stronach" Would think then its safe to assume he also sent the third!

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/13/diana-clive-goodman-ally-charles … the evidence is pretty overwhelming - Goodman was a fairly poor journalist

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/phone-hacking/10695888/Hacking-trial-Princess-Diana-leaked-royal-phone-directory-to-me-says-Clive-Goodman.html … Dont see this - its not a reason for Diana to send the book -everyone knew she was up against the whole establishment

OK why should all editors decide Clive Goodman is telling the truth - not Diana - because he is alive! always read between the lines

^ AB & MA don't have anyone around today trying to save their own skin by accusing a dead woman. Nor do they have an ex husband trying to tarnish their reputation to bolster his own. I see no reason for people to speak about Diana but some (not you) speak nothing but hatred and are so young that they cannot remember the truth about any part of the "War of the Wales".   flower

Sadly, it is what Charles is counting on.

He hopes the oldies who remember the War of the Wales and Charles dodgy (trying to influence politics, getting freebies, etc....) and cheating past (not just with Camilla) will be the minority when he gets to become King and the younger generation who don't know who Diana is or the real history - will somehow give him a fresh start and believe his anti-Diana propaganda. He is already trying backtrack on his promise to only make Camila Princess Consort and is now preparing the population to accept her as Queen.

Having Waity as a daughter-in-law and the Middletons as in-laws is like karma. He deserves it for using his own kids to get the public to accept Camilla.

-- I'm not some crazed Diana fan either, she died when I was a kid and didn't really know who she was...... until I grew up and started getting interested in the royal world and analyzed the propaganda the RF spewed/spews out. 

« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 09:58:52 pm by Sparky » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2014, 01:56:09 am »

Parents can tel their children about the War of the Wales. If anybody reads  a copy of Charles authorized biography, it makes him look bad no matter how the book is spun.

I think the Amanda article did Charles more harm than good with the little tidbit that he was "relieved" the mother of his children died. Not a nice guy by any means and makes the spin floated a few years ago that he was her "widower" look laughable and it makes him look like a phony at her funeral.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2014, 02:18:56 am »

And this is just coming out now? How do we know Diana actually did this? I know she was far from perfect, but geez the woman is dead and can't defend herself.
Her popularity is still high even though she's gone no one can match her appeal.This is like to tarnish her since Mr Ears and his alligator and even the RF members are sinking.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Sparky
courtier

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2014, 05:37:32 am »

Parents can tel their children about the War of the Wales. If anybody reads  a copy of Charles authorized biography, it makes him look bad no matter how the book is spun.

I think the Amanda article did Charles more harm than good with the little tidbit that he was "relieved" the mother of his children died. Not a nice guy by any means and makes the spin floated a few years ago that he was her "widower" look laughable and it makes him look like a phony at her funeral.

A leopard doesn't change its' spots. He is lucky Camilla is happy to look the other way unlike Diana but that still can't stop the leakage of living separately, etc....

I just found a old article that made me angry:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-200543/Charles-fury-Camilla-secret-out.html

A book flew past Paul Burrell's head as Prince Charles exploded in a temper tantrum.

The butler's ears were ringing with the words: "Yes, I am asking you to lie! I am the Prince of Wales and will be king. So Yes! YES!"

Burrell's crime had been to inadvertently give Princess Diana a clue to Charles's little secret.

A S S H O L E

I'm sure it is true. It fits other information I found of him. Entitlement issues much?
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2014, 11:03:56 am »

The bolded part of your post Sparky is enough to make me sick. Lying does come as a second nature to this lot.

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 11:48:59 am »

Nope nothing will deflect from the fact the news here is Saint Di leaked people's personal information to the press !!!  sigh
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 11:51:46 am by Jane23 » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2014, 11:51:28 am »

Oh yes, all those people who say they "moved on" will attack a dead woman. Maybe people can get their torches and pitchforks and march on where her grave is. While the guresome twosome rub their hands together in glee.

Sorry this does not erase what Charles and Camilla did--Charles is just going to call attention to what a cad he was to Diana. Diana learned from the masters who leaked stories about her. Charles has only himself to blame.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2014, 11:53:07 am »

^ We are talking about Saint Di here what has C & C anything to do with the fact she leaked personal information of the household to the press?   sigh
sandy
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2014, 12:02:01 pm »

Oh come on Jane, your sainted pair were no  innocents. Charles had his pals do his dirty work and they leaked stories about Diana for years before Morton. Camilla spoke to the Sun editor for ten years.

Charles wanted heirs and he married Diana just to get his heirs. He made fun of her bulimia, flaunted the mistress, and ditched her after she had the heir and spare. Charles also dumped his other mistress coldly and cruelly.

Diana learned from the masters.

I guess Diana should be blamed for it all in your world Jane. The woman's dead so what do you want to do put her on trial and sentence her posthumously to hard labor. Now you are the one who has not moved on.

Jane this story will go away because Charles will shoot  himself in the foot again.He always does. I can't wait for his correspondence to be revealed.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:04:09 pm by sandy » Logged
Sparky
courtier

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2014, 12:10:41 pm »

Nope nothing will deflect from the fact the news here is Saint Di leaked people's personal information to the press !!!  sigh

So has Saint C&C.... it is related to the topic. See below.....

^ We are talking about Saint Di here what has C & C anything to do with the fact she leaked personal information of the household to the press?   sigh

It is relevant because once again - it is the pot (C&C) calling the kettle black (Di). If it is true, I don't know why this news is so shocking.

All the royals hand out personal contact details to the media like candy and try to win them over to their side. The BRF, especially the main branch is a dog eat dog world. Diana had every right to defend herself and counter attack because she was under fire from Saint C&C.

It is just hypocritical to slander Diana for it and yet give a free pass to every other royal, who have the advantage of being alive and able to defend themselves.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:14:23 pm by Sparky » Logged
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2014, 12:22:39 pm »

^ What information did her husband leak about her? Saint Di is (rightfully) being criticized because she leaked personal information about her husband's staff to HARM him the more I read about her the more I think she had real issues !!!
Sparky
courtier

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 12:59:20 pm »

^ What information did her husband leak about her? Saint Di is (rightfully) being criticized because she leaked personal information about her husband's staff to HARM him the more I read about her the more I think she had real issues !!!

...as I mentioned, Saint Charles has done exactly the same to Diana to HARM her. As for information he leaked about her that is everywhere, as well as slander and I can't be bothered to type it out since I am going to bed, look it up yourself.

I would think a man who thinks he can talk to plants have real issues too.   

If you still don't understand my point about the hypocrisy, just keep reading this on repeat:-

Nope nothing will deflect from the fact the news here is Saint Di leaked people's personal information to the press !!!  sigh

So has Saint C&C.... it is related to the topic. See below.....

It is relevant because once again - it is the pot (C&C) calling the kettle black (Di). If it is true, I don't know why this news is so shocking.

All the royals hand out personal contact details to the media like candy and try to win them over to their side. The BRF, especially the main branch is a dog eat dog world. Diana had every right to defend herself and counter attack because she was under fire from Saint C&C.

It is just hypocritical to slander Diana for it and yet give a free pass to every other royal, who have the advantage of being alive and able to defend themselves.

I don't know why it would be so shocking if Diana did, a lot of other royals (as others have mentioned), especially the ones in the main branch hand out personal contact details of themselves and others to various media like candy. Diana wouldn't be the first member trying to smear another, Charles/Camilla were trying to rip her to shreds so I don't blame her. It's all part of the PR game. The BRF live in a dog-eat-dog world with each other. They don't work together as a unit like some other RFs.

..and it is not just the royals doing it:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580265/Princess-Diana-leaked-royal-directories-News-World.html

Goodman told the court he was given two more directories by a former valet for Prince Charles, Kenneth Stronach, and said the valet was ‘thoroughly fed up with working for the Royal Family and the Prince of Wales particularly’.

Hell would burst if everyone who did something like this had to be criticized and punished. It's call living in the public eye and politics.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2014, 04:34:27 pm »

So many leak things to the press, royals, celebs, it seems par for the course these days.  Chaz is no better than Diana, he majored in how to fight dirty and leak to the press - when it suited him.  He could, did and still does dish the dirt alright, and pushed the knife in to Diana big time with the help of friend Nicholas Soames, who is very good at doing his dirty work and still is.  Campon camzilla is no saint either, she did a lot of dirty dishing during the marriage of chaz and Diana and caused a lot of trouble.

Not one of them qualify as a saint in any of this, they all fought dirty, as many public figures do.  In her defence I still think Diana had a rough deal from that family, and she either learned to fight their way - dirty, or she was dead in the water.  Unfortunately the press can push anything on to Diana and make her look bad  -  sadly, she is in her grave and can't fight back for herself, very easy to bash someone who is not here to retaliate and put their side of the story forward.

Diana is no saint, I liked her, and always will, but perfect she was not, and why would she be, none of us are.  But with regard to leaking information, if that is what she did, then she was in excellent company with chaz and campon, they had, and still do, have it down to a fine art, aided and abetted as ever by Nicholas Soames.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2014, 05:00:06 pm »

..and it is not just the royals doing it:-[/i]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580265/Princess-Diana-leaked-royal-directories-News-World.html

Goodman told the court he was given two more directories by a former valet for Prince Charles, Kenneth Stronach, and said the valet was ‘thoroughly fed up with working for the Royal Family and the Prince of Wales particularly’.

Hell would burst if everyone who did something like this had to be criticized and punished. It's call living in the public eye and politics.

That's a fact well-known & established what Chucky is a hell to live/be/work with. Isnt out of the nothing he considers sycophancy & friendship the same thing.
Or you says he's the most perfect human being that walked the earth/is yes-person or you will be thrown things & will be yelled at, his so-called often "tantruns" that used let adults frightened & with fear & afraided when it could happens again are clear signs he could be many things but an sane & well-balanced person definitely not.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:02:12 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2014, 11:13:11 pm »

Charles had his sycophants do his dirty work. He had one of his aristo friends call the papers and tell them that Diana refused his efforts to plan a 30th birthday party for her.

Nicholas Soames attacked Diana on TV. And he is Charles pal.,

But of Course St. Charles has nothing to do with it. LOL
india
Princess

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2014, 01:35:39 am »

Diana was all alone in dealing with her fraud/brute of a husband and in dealing with the monstrous RF. I say kudos to her for fighting back and giving it to them. It's a shame she didn't live to expose all the truth about them.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2014, 03:59:14 pm »

Spot on India, always easy to bash someone who cannot stand up for themselves.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2014, 04:04:55 pm »

The Royal Chef ‏@DarrenMcGrady 31m

MT "peterjukes: Goodman ... Stories came from Bolland: "had active healthy relationship with the media" No wonder Princess Diana paranoid
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2014, 11:13:34 am »

Peter Jukes ‏@peterjukes 13m

Goodman says the 2 month project of hacking Royal Aides actually lasted ten months - to the moment he was arrested.
Email from Goodman talks about 'M' - not Mulcaire but Mark Bolland.
24/01/03 later the same day, Goodman emails Coulson about talking to Mark Bolland and Peat: "Greg's people turning mobile numbers"
Mulcaire offered Goodman a "project: to provide DDNs for three people close to Prince William and Harry" in October 2005
Spens turns to the transcript from a microcassette found at Goodman's home from Prince William and Kate Middleton dated 23/02/06
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: