Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 02:45:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 31349 times)
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #520 on: October 04, 2018, 01:50:19 am »

i believe what she says about paula & particularly her brother feelings... other people have said the same
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #521 on: October 08, 2018, 08:06:15 pm »

Troian Bellisario welcomes first child with husband Patrick J. Adams as she posts sweet snap of newborn daughter
Troian Bellisario and her husband Patrick J. Adams have welcomed their first child together. 
The Pretty Little Liars actress, 32, announced Monday she had given birth to a little girl by posting a heart-melting snap of her daughter holding her husband's finger.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6253695/Troian-Bellisario-welcomes-child-husband-Patrick-J-Adams.html
 thumbsup  easter-bunny

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #522 on: October 08, 2018, 08:25:20 pm »

Is Chris Martin having a child with Dakota Johnson? Julia Roberts and Melanie Griffith lead guests at 'baby gender reveal party'... days after singer's ex Gwyneth Paltrow marries Brad Falchuk  bored3
Chris Martin and Dakota Johnson sparked pregnancy rumours as an array of celebrities arrived at the singer's Malibu house for a lavish 'baby gender reveal party' on Sunday.

Screen stars Julia Roberts and Sean Penn were among the A-list guests pictured arriving at Chris' Malibu home, as well as Dakota’s parents Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith.

A source insisted to MailOnline that Dakota is not pregnant, while a representative confirmed she was hosting a birthday party, after turning 29 on October 4. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6253845/Is-Chris-Martin-having-baby-Dakota-Johnson-Singer-throws-lavish-party-amid-pregnancy-rumours.html

Comment:
Yirmin, Boston, United States, 2 minutes ago

Hold the phone... You mean these liberal Hollywood loons that want the world to save the planet from men are letting balloons go? Do they not realize the potential harm those balloon will cause when they come back to earth and get caught in a baby whales throat? Oh, I forgot they only want the peons to languish in a world void of fun while they party on.

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #523 on: November 15, 2018, 03:13:40 am »

Tom Cruise to be dropped from Jack Reacher role after two films because the 5ft 7in actor is TOO SHORT, says action hero's creator
He won plaudits for playing Jack Reacher in two blockbuster thrillers.

But Tom Cruise has been axed from the all-action role – because he simply doesn’t measure up.

British author Lee Child, who wrote the books on which the films are based, says that at 5ft 7in Cruise is far too short to play the former US military policeman.

In the 23 Jack Reacher novels, the hero is described as a physically imposing 6ft 5in with ‘hands the size of dinner plates’.

Child says that after the 2012 film Jack Reacher – which also starred Rosamund Pike – and the 2016 sequel Jack Reacher: Never Go Back, ‘tens of thousands’ of fans complained that Mission Impossible star Cruise, 56, was wrong for the role.

So further adaptations of his novels will be on the small screen – with a new, much taller Reacher.

Child told the BBC: ‘I really enjoyed working with Cruise. He’s a really nice guy. But ultimately the readers are right. The size of Reacher is really important and a big component of who he is.

‘The idea is that when Reacher walks into a room, you’re all a little nervous just for that first minute. And Cruise, for all his talent, didn’t have that physicality. So there won’t be any more movies with Tom Cruise. Instead we’re going to take it to Netflix or something like that. Long-form streaming television, with a completely new actor.

‘And I want all those readers who were upset about Tom Cruise to help me out – participate in choosing the right actor for the TV series.

‘We’re rebooting and starting over, and we’re going to try to find the perfect guy.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6391529/Tom-Cruise-short-Jack-Reacher.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #524 on: December 02, 2018, 05:21:05 am »

Priyanka Chopra's first wedding gift is extravagant $80K earrings from luxury French jeweler, given by Nick Jonas' mother

Denise Jonas, Nick's mother, gifted her daughter-in-law Priynanka with a pair of earrings from French luxury jeweler Van Cleef & Arpels, which cost a whopping $79,500, according to The Bombay Times.

The happy couple tied the knot in the traditional Mehendi ceremony on Saturday, where Denise, a.k.a. 'Mama Jonas,' gave Priyanka the earrings as her first wedding gift.

Priyanka and Nick will hold a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony on Sunday, at the Umaid Bhawan palace in Jodhpur, Rajasthan this weekend, followed by two wedding receptions in Mumbai and Delhi.

The couple have set up a pop-up-shop-like room full of Indian designer clothes at the palace, according to the popular Bollywood gossip site PinkVilla.

Priyanka partnered with Amazon to create a registry guide, in return for a hefty charity donation, and after she said Nick shut down a Tiffany's to pick out her ring, she held her bridal shower at the Blue Box Cafe in TIffany & Co.'s flagship store on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.

Meanwhile, Nick's bachelor party last month featured sponsorships from the bicycle-share company Lime and the Stolichnaya offshoot Elit Vodka.

At Sunday's Hindu wedding, Priyanka will reportedly wear an outfit by the highly regarded designer Sabyasachi Mukherji, who was glimpsed arriving in Jodhpur on Friday.

Her Christian ceremony, which was officiated by Nick's pastor father Paul, saw her decked out in Ralph Lauren - a romantic touch, considering they both represented that fashion house at the 2017 Met Gala more than a year before their engagement.

This is reputedly the first time Ralph Lauren has put together a wedding dress for a bride who is not a member of his family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6451123/Priyanka-Chopras-wedding-gift-extravagant-80K-earrings-luxury-French-jeweler.html

This sems to now be the trend for tacky celebrities; sponsored wedding ceremonies coplete ith pr for the companies. Ralph Lauren must be pushing into the Asian market with tis tacky affair as it seems the US market's drying up for him. These two have been working with him since 2017 as they went to the Met Ball dressed in his clothes.  bored3 

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #525 on: December 03, 2018, 10:20:45 pm »

Vogue Williams and Spencer Matthews pose with adorable baby son Theodore as they wrap filming season one of reality show Adult(ish)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6455005/Vogue-Williams-Spencer-Matthews-wrap-filming-season-one-reality-Adult-ish.html

Looks like Theo was christened as well (as last episode?).
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/03/14/6944776-6455005-That_s_a_wrap_Vogue_Williams_and_Spencer_Matthews_have_wrapped_f-a-7_1543845628208.jpg

Theo is such a little Spencer!!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #526 on: December 05, 2018, 06:20:27 pm »

Newlyweds Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas skip the honeymoon to focus on business at app launch party in New Delhi after shock claim marriage is a sham
But it's not quite time to relax for newlyweds Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas as the couple attended the Bumble launch party in New Delhi on Wednesday.
It was reported in October that Priyanka had invested in the dating and networking app and would be advising on its expansion into India.
Meanwhile, Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner, who is engaged to Nick's brother Joe, has angrily hit out at a publication for calling Nick and Priyanka's relationship fake.

Calling The Cut's article 'disgusting' in a tweet on Wednesday, the actress joined many others who expressed their shock at the 'sexist, racist and xenophobic' opinion piece.

The article, which has now been taken down from the website, was titled 'Is Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’s Love for Real?' and was posted with the tweet 'That's right: Nicholas Jonas married into a fraudulent relationship against his will this past Sunday, December 1, and I'll tell you why I think so.'

Priyanka and Nick became engaged after two months of dating.

They first met at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2017 but they didn't start dating until May this year, making it Instagram official in June.

They got engaged on July 27 in Greece.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6464037/Newlyweds-Priyanka-Chopra-Nick-Jonas-skip-honeymoon-attend-Bumble-launch-party.html

Very fake to me. The wedding ceremonies were sponsored events as Ralph Lauren and this dating app is pushing into the Asian market. What better way to get maximum attention in the region by putting on an over the top 3-5 day wedding extravaganza?  eating cookies
To pay for the rest of the tacky do, they made deals with People and Hello magazines as well as others in India. It was a very tacky affair regardless and very few people will believe that the marriage is real and has staying power.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 06:27:21 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #527 on: December 05, 2018, 06:32:59 pm »

flower
'This is as anti-patriarchal as it gets': Priyanka Chopra fans praise the 'feminist' bride for having her mother walk her down the aisle at her wedding - after she lost her father to cancer
* Priyanka Chopra was praised by fans after her mother walked her down the aisle
* Followers named move at her wedding to Nick 'feminist' and 'anti-patriarchal'
* Priyanka lost her father Ashok to cancer in 2013, Madhu walked her on Saturday
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6463599/Fans-praise-feminist-Priyanka-Chopras-mother-walking-aisle-like-Meghan-Markle.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #528 on: December 05, 2018, 08:38:01 pm »

^ Sick of this bs. I 100% believe they'll divorce. I give them 2 years. But divorce they will, even if they make it past my 2 year mark.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #529 on: December 05, 2018, 09:07:25 pm »

flower
'This is as anti-patriarchal as it gets': Priyanka Chopra fans praise the 'feminist' bride for having her mother walk her down the aisle at her wedding - after she lost her father to cancer
* Priyanka Chopra was praised by fans after her mother walked her down the aisle
* Followers named move at her wedding to Nick 'feminist' and 'anti-patriarchal'
* Priyanka lost her father Ashok to cancer in 2013, Madhu walked her on Saturday
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6463599/Fans-praise-feminist-Priyanka-Chopras-mother-walking-aisle-like-Meghan-Markle.html

What is it these days with these celebrities and their feminist BS? None of them get to where they are without doing things that would make the devil blush and frankly I am fed up with hearing about how evil men are from them. My father has been the only one in my life keeping me on track and showing me the unconditional love and patience I have always needed and frankly as a result, my view of men must be very different from theirs. Men in that industry are sexist, but these women go into that field knowing what is expected and frankly none of them are forced into it. They are free to walk away.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #530 on: December 05, 2018, 09:37:20 pm »

^Every new generation thinks they invented everything.  This bunch seems just a lot more full of themselves in needing to announce or selfie every move and thought as if it came down from the Mount. My mom walked me down the aisle ages ago.  It was lovely but zero to do with feminism.  It was a loving thing to do.  Period.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #531 on: December 05, 2018, 10:08:25 pm »

^ I don't even know who these people are, so . . . .  easter-bunny
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: