Royal Gossip
December 15, 2018, 12:12:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 31690 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #420 on: July 05, 2018, 09:51:31 pm »

Nia Vardalos jets away to Greece with her daughter Ilaria after filing for divorce from husband of 25 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5922739/Nia-Vardalos-jets-away-Greece-daughter-filing-divorce-husband-25-years.html

Nia Vardalos & Ian Gomez are divorcing!? What?? Shocked

"Nia and Ian released a statement addressing their split shortly which read: 'We’ve been respectfully separated for a lengthy period of time." Shocked
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #421 on: July 05, 2018, 10:56:14 pm »

The secret to a perfect red carpet-worthy complexion! Actress Priyanka Chopra reveals one VERY simple step to getting flawless summer skin as she shares her beauty and makeup routine
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5921969/Priyanka-Chopra-reveals-beauty-secrets.html
She’s without a job since her tv series got canceled. Her pr romance with Joe Jones is a joke and her pr friendship with Meghan won’t help her, so now she’s doing beauty features. Anything to stay in the press and secure her next job I guess.

Keep Calm and Carry On
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #422 on: July 05, 2018, 11:15:02 pm »

^ I saw the article but didn't click, saw a loop of the video and pics that were on the main page and that's exactly what it looks like: Vicky trying her darndest to squash the rumours and Dave not being bothered one bit, even being totally ignorant towards Vicky.

The rumours have been strong for years now that they're only together for "Brand Beckham", the worst is that they have dragged the kids into their brand. All these slebs touting how they want a "normal" upbringing for their kids and that they work small jobs to learn about the value of money bla bla bla and next thinh you know, their sprog is in the media 24/7, riding their parents' coattails, starting a "career" in modeling/film/TV/music (Beckham, Ramsay, Cindy Crawford come instantly to mind). It's one of the lame H'weird scripts they all follow. Like they can endear the public to their bs. "We'll finish school/ We insist our kid finishes school, goes to uni and if the gardes aren't good they're not allowed on the red carpet!" is another bs line fed by their PR machine.

Why doesn't any of them strive for another career, with their interest? Why does it always have to be entertainment?

I also read, but don't know how true, that Dave lives mainly in the States and Vicky in England (in any case: seperate lives) and that Dave has a daughter in Miami, where he allegedly basically lives (without the rest his the Beckham clan).
i thought he was often papped with the kids in london

i've always found very bad of cindy crawford pushing her daughter aged 14 as a model. kate moss never did that with her daughter
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #423 on: July 07, 2018, 04:42:38 am »

A VERY Posh sale! She's a walking billboard for her fashion label but Victoria's Beckham's push for sales seems to have failed as 400 items on her website have their prices slashed
But it seems that Victoria Beckham’s attempts to push sales have failed after more than 400 items on her website had their prices slashed by up to 70 per cent.
The former Spice Girl, 44, reduced the price of 200 items in January, and has now cut the price of hundreds more.
A representative for Mrs Beckham last night refused to comment.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5926967/A-posh-sale-losses-double-Victoria-Beckham-slashes-prices-70.html
I like her clothes but they're too expensive. All of her social media and daily pr in in the DM as well as wide world attention from the celebrity wedding in May can't save her business from going under which looks like what's happening now.

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #424 on: July 07, 2018, 06:51:20 am »

Even with 70% off, those clothes are still ridiculously overpriced.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #425 on: July 08, 2018, 06:43:11 am »

Samantha Cameron's fledgling fashion firm reveals losses of more than half a MILLION in its first year
It launched in a blaze of publicity with support from celebrity pals, but Samantha Cameron’s fledgling fashion label has now revealed losses of more than half a million pounds.
Latest accounts for Mrs Cameron’s Cefinn business show it lost £561,795 in its first year. The disappointing figures are a surprise given the stellar support for the venture, including from fashion luminaries such as Vogue’s editor-in-chief Anna Wintour.
The losses will do little to calm the nerves of former Prime Minister David Cameron’s wife about her first foray into the world of fashion.
In an interview last year she admitted: ‘I worry about not selling anything and going bust… it’s definitely terrifying and totally all- consuming – but it’s fun.’
The 47-year-old is regularly seen in her own creations and describes her clothes as being for ‘busy women’.
Last year, President Trump’s wife Melania was pictured wearing a £295 ‘belted muslin shirt dress’ design from the Ceffin range.
Selling online and at top stores including Selfridges and Fenwick, most of Sam Cam’s dresses cost between £270 and £340.
The financial teething troubles are unlikely to concern Cefinn’s wealthy investors, who include former Tory Party chairman Lord Feldman of Elstree and Mark Esiri, chairman of luxury goods firm Smythson, where Mrs Cameron used to be creative director.
A spokesman for Cefinn, which employed ten staff when the accounts for the period ending October 31, 2017, were filed, insisted that its performance had been ‘above expectations’.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5929863/Samantha-Camerons-fledgling-fashion-firm-reveals-losses-half-MILLION-year.html
Wow, little conern for losing £561,795.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #426 on: July 08, 2018, 06:49:39 am »

Well, if losses that large are the result of the firm performing 'above expectations' I'd like to see the figures for performance below par!
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #427 on: July 10, 2018, 11:53:20 pm »

Inside Harper Beckham's lavish seventh birthday celebrations: A fun-filled pony ride, upscale afternoon tea, and a personalised unicorn cake
By RIANNE ADDO and REBECCA LAWRENCE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 19:20 BST, 10 July 2018 | UPDATED: 20:55 BST, 10 July 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5939135/Inside-Harper-Beckhams-lavish-seventh-birthday-bash.html

looks like a nice, age-appropriate, party for a little girl (instead of big adult themed party that they seem to do nowadays for little kids)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #428 on: July 11, 2018, 02:39:19 am »

'I think a woman should be wooed and chased': Henry Cavill admits he is hesitant to flirt because he may be 'called a rapist or something' in the wake of the #MeToo movement
'There's something wonderful about a man chasing a woman. There's a traditional approach to that, which is nice. I think a woman should be wooed and chased, but maybe I'm old-fashioned for thinking that,' he told GQ Australia this month.  flirt
The Man Of Steel star added: 'It's very difficult to do that if there are certain rules in place. Because then it's like, "Well, I don't want to go up and talk to her, because I'm going to be called a rapist or something".
'So you're like, "Forget it, I'm going to call an ex-girlfriend instead, and then just go back to a relationship, which never really worked".'
'But it's way safer than casting myself into the fires of hell, because I'm someone in the public eye, and if I go and flirt with someone, then who knows what's going to happen?'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5938673/Henry-Cavill-admits-hesitant-flirt-women-MeToo-movement.html
I can't blame him at being hesitant. It's also smart to know that going bad to an ex-girlfriends won't work either. He actually comes off as a nice, thoughtful, decent man.

Henry Cavill admits he's still insecure about being 'a chubby kid' as he returns to the dating scene following his split with stuntwoman Lucy Cork
Superman actor Henry Cavill has admitted that he sometimes feels insecure about his looks because he was a 'chubby kid'.
Talking about being 'chubby' when he was younger, Henry admitted those insecurities have resurfaced thanks to social media.
'When you learn that you died two days ago': Henry Cavill...
'It's definitely something which does play with your head,' Henry said.
Henry added that scrolling through Instagram makes him think, 'Oh, that's me looking bad, me looking bad, me looking bad.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5939999/Henry-Cavill-admits-insecure-looks-says-hes-looking-love.html
The comment was funny about him whining about the same things in every interview.  tehe

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #429 on: July 12, 2018, 09:29:07 pm »

^ I knew this would happen sigh

Henry Cavill APOLOGISES for controversial comments about being hesitant to flirt in case he is 'called a rapist or something' in the wake of #MeToo movement

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5947663/Henry-Cavill-APOLOGISES-controversial-comments-hesitant-flirt.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #430 on: July 13, 2018, 12:51:37 pm »

Jameela Jamil calls for 'clown' Henry Cavill to be 'binned' after saying he's hesitant to flirt in case he is 'called a rapist' amid rise of #MeToo movement

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5950407/Jameela-Jamil-calls-clown-Henry-Cavill-binned-controversial-MeToo-comments.html

He has a point though.
 sigh
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #431 on: July 13, 2018, 05:17:36 pm »

^ This crapp just proves the man's point. She's a   fycking idiot whoever she is.  thumbsdown

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #432 on: July 13, 2018, 05:40:09 pm »

^True.  This kind of bullying diminishes those who have truly been victims when they slap the label on every action, comment or opinion.  Who is she, anyway?  Never heard of her.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #433 on: July 13, 2018, 07:30:51 pm »

^ So true and I truly despiise this bullying culture we live in. The people can be vicious. Its disgusting.

Barnabe et Kitty...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #434 on: July 13, 2018, 09:49:28 pm »

Harvey Weinstein 'admits' he offered actresses jobs in exchange for sex in sensational interview - but now the reporter behind it says he may have 'misinterpreted' the accused rapist's words

Weinstein spoke to The Spectator after offering them a 'world exclusive' interview
    Journalist Taki Theodoracopulos said he said: 'Yes, I did offer them acting jobs in exchange for sex, but so did and still does everyone.
    Later, Weinstein's lawyer - who was present for the interview  - said he never made such a remark 
    Theodoracopulos also said Weinstein suggested Asia Argento and Anthony Bourdain did not have an 'open' relationship as claimed by Rose McGowan
    He suggested it was to cover up for the fact that Argento had been seen with a man in Rome weeks before Bourdain's death
    Weinstein maintains an office with a 'pretty German secretary' in New York
    He is awaiting trial on charges of criminal sex acts and violent physical attack which he denies 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5952007/So-does-Unrepentant-Harvey-Weinstein-admits-offering-jobs-exchange-sex.html

Aaaaannnd in good news!:

Downton Abbey movie IS happening: Joanne Froggatt confirms the original cast are reuniting for hotly anticipated film

Original cast members Joanne, Michelle Dockery, Dame Maggie Smith and Hugh Bonneville will all return
    The script has been written by show creator Julian Fellowes Focus and Universal Pictures International are distributing
    Brian Percival, who has directed several episodes of Downton, including the pilot, will helm the film, but there are no plot details known as of yet
    The show is the most nominated non-U.S. television show in the history of the Emmys, with 15 under their belt.
    They also earned a trio of Golden Globe Awards and a Special BAFTA award.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5950977/Downton-Abbey-movie-happening-original-cast.html
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #435 on: July 14, 2018, 04:25:12 am »

^ Yes to the Downton movie!!!!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #436 on: July 14, 2018, 06:06:01 am »

^I, too!  Downton should be hitting, timewise, the two biggest events of that half of the century; the Great Depression (1929) and/or WW2.  George Crawley will be 18 in 1939. 

The Depression would make for a ripe plot.  If I remember correctly, Cora's mother mentioned that her money was held in a Trust within a bank.   If so, she could potentially lose everything.  England was in rough shape, too, post-ww1 and double hit with the Slump.  The only industries that thrived during that period where these people lived was the motor car industry (Branson and Mary's hubby) and the Syndicate in the eastern US (rum runners from prohibition, then organized crime), Cora's folks and Rose.  I can't remember, was Rose's husband an attorney?

Could be absolutely fascinating.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #437 on: July 14, 2018, 07:09:05 am »

^It's definitely going to be interesting to watch and I have no doubt they'll do a great job with the script.

I can't remember what Rose's husband did for a living. I'm going to marathon it again sometime soon.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #438 on: July 16, 2018, 08:06:27 pm »

Jessica Biel's kid friendly restaurant Au Fudge shuts two years on leaving shocked staff 'in tears'
While the restaurant and full service bar, which was billed as 'fun for kids and kids at heart', is now closed, the company will do private events.
Speaking to ABC late night host Jimmy Kimmel, she said the business was 'definitely not making money.'
She added: 'Nobody’s making money in the restaurant business, in my experience, at least not yet.'
The suit claimed that the bulk of the restaurant's money came from 'buyouts', or private events in which they routinely charged clients 22 per cent gratuity - but the employees claim they never saw their tips.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5959683/Jessica-Biels-kid-friendly-restaurant-Au-Fudge-shuts-two-years-leaving-shocked-staff-tears.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #439 on: July 16, 2018, 08:30:10 pm »

Annabelle Neilson dead at 49: Alexander McQueen's best friend who was once married to a Rothschild and starred in Ladies of London passes away
-The British aristocrat was a heroin addict at just 16, but later became clean
-She was the first wife of Nat Rothschild, who she was married to from 1994 to 1997
-She was the last person to see Alexander McQueen alive before his suicide in 2015
-Her close friends include Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell
-Annabelle's paternal grandmother was a second cousin of the late Queen Mother
-She starred in two seasons of Bravo's Ladies of London from 2014 to 2015
-Annabelle was last pictured on July 8 at the wedding of Edward Spencer Churchill, the Duke of Marlborough's half-brother, her ex-boyfriend

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5959949/Annabelle-Neilson-dead-49-Alexander-McQueens-best-friend-starred-Ladies-London.html#comments

Gosh but i think another celeb wasnt in a good place in life.... hopefully Kate and Naomi leave this stuff behind them long ago
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: