Royal Gossip
April 22, 2018, 12:21:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 19520 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #360 on: April 03, 2018, 06:55:19 pm »

^Somehow I missed the Tom Yanks tranny scandal. How ironic maybe that is why he did so well in that tranny-ish/like tv show he starred in... dontknow

Barnabe et Kitty...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #361 on: April 03, 2018, 07:11:26 pm »

Not Tom Hanks! (Not my beloved Tom Hanks Embarrassed , seemingly the only/ one of the very few decent men in H'weird!)
It's Kendra Wilkinson (one of Hugh Heffner's ex-girlfriends and playgirls ick ) and her husband ex-professional sportsman Hank Baskett. He was in basketball I think. Or Football? Sth like that...
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #362 on: April 03, 2018, 08:12:47 pm »

^ I must have misunderstood you.  sorry I just adore Tom Yanks, too, so good it wasn't him with a tranny girlfriend. But he isn't really divorcing Rita? They seem so in love And such a solid couple esp by h'wd standards! Good to know. (No offence meant to trannys.)

Barnabe et Kitty...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #363 on: April 03, 2018, 08:48:02 pm »

^ No no, Tom & Rita are as far as I know perfectly fine! I love these two, some of the very few people where learning bad things about them or them divorcing would make me feel really sad.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #364 on: April 16, 2018, 01:29:53 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: 'It's no secret that they despise each other!' Ex-security guard for Church of Scientology reveals bitter rivalry between Tom Cruise and John Travolta and how he was given 'the beating of his life' for speaking to celebs

Former Scientologist Brendan Tighe was part of Tom Cruise's security detail at the church's headquarters in Clearwater, Florida until 2009
    He has laid bare the rivalry between Cruise and John Travolta - who believed he was leader David Miscavige's 'favorite son' before the actor came along
    He told DailyMail.com: 'I can assure you Travolta doesn't recognize Cruise as a superior in any way. When Cruise got that medal Travolta was so pi**ed off'
    The Top Gun actor was awarded the Freedom Medal of Valor by Miscavige which is said to have made Travolta 'jealous' and caused him to fire off an angry letter
    The 37-year-old also told how he was forced to have his teeth whitened because 'you had to have a good smile for Tom Cruise'
    'In all those years, I think he said hi to me three times, even though I'd be in the hotel every single day,' he said
    Tighe claims he was once 'violently pulled out of bed' for speaking to a celebrity

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5605283/Former-Scientology-security-guard-reveals-rivalry-Tom-Cruise-John-Travolta.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #365 on: April 19, 2018, 02:00:28 pm »

Audio Of Corey Feldman Allegedly Naming Sexual Predators In 1993 Has Been Found

Actor Corey Feldman said he went to law enforcement in 1993 and gave them the names of sexual predators, but the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office said that wasn’t true. Now the California sheriff’s office is saying differently.

Feldman, 46, has long insisted there are people in Hollywood who are guilty of abusing child actors. He has alleged that actor Jon Grissom and former child talent manager and convicted sex offender Martin Weiss both molested him when he was younger. Feldman said he went to the police in 1993 and nothing happened. Fearful of retaliation, he never went back to the authorities.

Now, the authorities say they have found the tapes from Feldman’s 1993 visit to the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office.

In a statement first released Tuesday night, Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office public information officer Kelly Hoover wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/audio-corey-feldman-allegedly-naming-173028859.html

Hollywood really messed the two Coreys up

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #366 on: April 20, 2018, 09:30:53 pm »

Avicii dead at 28: Wake Me Up DJ Tim Bergling dies in Oman after the popular Swedish producer battled alcohol problems for years

World-famous DJ Avicii, born Tim Bergling,  has died at the age of 28
    The producer was found dead in Muscat, Oman on Friday, his publicist said
    He suffered from acute pancreatitis due in part to excessive drinking
    Due to health problems, his gallbladder and appendix were removed in 2014
    In the past, Avicii was hospitalised for alcohol related issues

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5639703/Avicii-dead-28-Swedish-DJ-Tim-Berglings-body-Oman-leaving-family-devastated.html

He was the DJ at CP & Sofia's wedding in Stockholm (to make it "royal related").

Very sad, so young.

PS I suspect his alcoholism had sth to do with his death...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 09:34:50 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #367 on: April 21, 2018, 05:40:58 am »

^It's definitely sad. My first thought when news came across was either drugs or alcohol.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #368 on: April 21, 2018, 12:56:45 pm »

^ Mine too! Then I read he never did MDMA/ Molly (why is it called that now? It was always "ecstasy" and now they've renamed it or what?) and generally didn't like anything that "made him loose control" so I guess never took any drugs, which nonetheless contradicts the alcoholism tbh. Though I get how he fell into it (he said it was offered everywhere he went to for free), but still to drink so much he had such issues at his young age and then died from it, and well, what about saying "no"? It's really not that hard imo dontknow Such a waste of a young life and talent (I'm not at all into EDM, but I liked the stuff I heard of his).
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #369 on: April 21, 2018, 05:59:50 pm »

'I thought he'd join the 27 club': DJ Laidback Luke shared his fears for troubled Avicii's health three years before his death

World-famous DJ Avicii, born Tim Bergling, has died at the age of 28
    The producer was found dead in Muscat, Oman on Friday, his publicist said 
    Fellow musicians Nile Rodgers and Calvin Harris have paid tribute to the star
    He suffered from acute pancreatitis due in part to excessive drinking
    Due to health problems, his gallbladder and appendix were removed in 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5639943/Aviciis-friend-Nile-Rodgers-feared-DJs-booze-demons-returned.html
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: