Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 12:36:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 10763 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2017, 02:33:39 pm »

http://people.com/celebrity/mischa-barton-transported-hospital-police-respond-disturbance-calls/

Mischa Barton is hospitalized for mental evaluation after neighbors saw her hanging over her fence, 'screaming about the end of the world, Ziggy Stardust and her mom being a witch'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4162440/Mischa-Barton-taken-hospital-mental-evaluation.html#ixzz4WyMZD5yy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2017, 12:13:06 am »

Explosive leaked emails reveal David Beckham's yearning for a knighthood and angry clashes over his charity work
http://uk.businessinsider.com/david-beckham-leaked-emails-2017-2

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2017, 12:28:49 am »

^Well, aren't we special?  Never liked that guy.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2017, 12:32:36 am »

I admit I am tired of seeing these two queen it over Britain like a secondary arm of the BRF.

Explosive leaked emails reveal David Beckham's yearning for a knighthood and angry clashes over his charity work
http://uk.businessinsider.com/david-beckham-leaked-emails-2017-2

I think knighthoods should be scrapped, along with much of the honors system. It is just either for sale or for PR. Like much of the monarchy, it's just a joke and it's not like it does anything other than look pretty on a dress suit or uniform. The last thing anyone needs to handle is looking at the DM and seeing Beckham become Sir David and read about Victoria being referred to as Lady Beckham. It would kill the honors system off for good, the credibility of it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Demeter
royal watcher

« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2017, 09:58:31 pm »

I do not understand Posh and Beck's lingering popularity. As they say, if you're asking for something like that, you probably don't deserve it. I bet Posh is absolutely dying to be Lady Beckham. Ah, well. There's a world of difference between Lady Beckham and Lady Victoria.
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2017, 04:17:10 am »

http://people.com/celebrity/mischa-barton-transported-hospital-police-respond-disturbance-calls/

Mischa Barton is hospitalized for mental evaluation after neighbors saw her hanging over her fence, 'screaming about the end of the world, Ziggy Stardust and her mom being a witch'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4162440/Mischa-Barton-taken-hospital-mental-evaluation.html#ixzz4WyMZD5yy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That is sad, and frightening for her.  I wonder what happened.... late-onset psychotic outbreaks occur, of course, but not as common.  Hope she gets the help she needs to stabilize and find happiness.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2017, 04:18:57 pm »

They said it was because of a date violent physical attack drug.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2017, 05:53:48 pm »

^^^^  Totally agree, the honours system is so low down in the gutter now I would be more proud not to have one, you are only mixing with the riff raff these days.  As for the Beckhams, boy are they getting a slating in the press, the comments are so spot on.  Amazing how many people have seen through them for years and just waiting for the bubble to burst.  All that united family front and him having affairs all over the place, plus the way he was scheming to get a knighthood, his language etc.  He does not deserve one, and never did.  He is a footballer, and not that good anyway, as many are saying.  What is so special and previousl about him  -  nothing, just paying a fortune for a pr company to fly the flag for them.  Cooked his own goose.  Annoys me they are now making out he is a "victim" of hacking.  Had he not sent emails bad mouthing and using disgusting language then the pr company behing hacked would have been of no consequence.  Brought about his own downfall, gormless twit.  If he had one decent brain cell he would be dangerous.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2017, 06:59:33 pm »

I could never stand that greasy imbecilic overated spiv Beckham either.  He has a nasty mean tray like mouth which when opens emits a badly spoken whine.  Every time I saw that ghastly posturing pic in magazines of him in is underpants with socks stuffed down the front I couldn't turn the page fast enough.

There was a comment in the DM about their lives being a tissue of lies even to a surrogate carrying Harper and the foam belly worn at Bill and Cath's wedding.

Piers Morgan said he will never get a knighthood now, not that he deserved the meaningless gong in the first place.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2017, 05:07:17 am »

^^^^  Totally agree, the honours system is so low down in the gutter now I would be more proud not to have one, you are only mixing with the riff raff these days.  As for the Beckhams, boy are they getting a slating in the press, the comments are so spot on.  Amazing how many people have seen through them for years and just waiting for the bubble to burst.  All that united family front and him having affairs all over the place, plus the way he was scheming to get a knighthood, his language etc.  He does not deserve one, and never did.  He is a footballer, and not that good anyway, as many are saying.  What is so special and previousl about him  -  nothing, just paying a fortune for a pr company to fly the flag for them.  Cooked his own goose.  Annoys me they are now making out he is a "victim" of hacking.  Had he not sent emails bad mouthing and using disgusting language then the pr company behing hacked would have been of no consequence.  Brought about his own downfall, gormless twit.  If he had one decent brain cell he would be dangerous.

You know, during HM's Jubilee concert, it was a stage full of celebritized riff-raff, which is a perfect description of the RF. You know, I can't get over how Victoria wore black to the wedding, a major no no and looked so sour-faced.

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2017, 07:09:51 am »

Many so called celebs these days are very trashy.   I feel for young girls growing up thinking that they should be exposing their flesh and be filled with silicone and butt fat.  Exercising non stop etc    Non stop Selfies and pouting annoy the heck out of me.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2017, 07:20:00 am »

People allow their kids to think that first you have to be famous, and THEN do you have ot start working hard. Hard work is the foundation for any kind of distinction and frankly being noticed is the name of the game before working.

As for celebrities behaving like trash, ain't that the truth.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #112 on: February 09, 2017, 08:57:10 pm »

The Talk‏@TheTalkCBS
On #TheTalk today @JulieChen confirmed that George & wife #AmalClooney are due w/ twins IN JUNE! Congrats to the happy couple!

https://twitter.com/TheTalkCBS/status/829783331197874176

Demeter
royal watcher

« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2017, 02:20:39 am »

I'm curious about that pregnancy. I hope it goes well for all involved parties and that everyone comes through it healthy.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2017, 06:43:27 pm »

Cristiano Ronaldo's bronze bust is so bad the internet is losing it
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/3/29/15105880/cristiano-ronaldo-bronze-bust-statue-so-bad-wtf-lol

HRHOlya
Baroness

« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2017, 10:42:37 pm »

Janet Jackson splits from her £800m Qatari tycoon third husband just months after giving birth to her first child at the age of 50 (and gaining 'seven stone' during her five-year-long third marriage)

Pop-star sister of Michael Jackson wed Qatari Wissam Al Mana in 2012
    Son, Eissa, was born in January and she postponed her Unbreakable world tour
    When the couple married, there was speculation Jackson had converted to Islam
    The singer was briefly married to singer James DeBarge in 1984

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4393934/Janet-Jackson-splits-Qatari-tycoon-husband.html

I am very surprised about this!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2017, 11:07:33 pm »

oh wow

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2017, 01:44:23 am »

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Officially File for Divorce: ‘It Was Just Time,’ Says Source
http://people.com/celebrity/jennifer-garner-ben-affleck-divorce/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: