Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 01:27:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 39977 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #660 on: March 11, 2019, 09:20:13 am »

Yes, me too. In fact, James Bond is English. If they want a person of color to be the next James Bond - they should get an Indian or Pakistani James Bond, not a black one. I also don't like the ethnocentrism of some media outlets where discrimination is happening to AA only. There's asians, lots and lots of them and they get as discriminated as african americans. There's way more indians and chinese people that get discriminated against than black people. And, in Europe "caucasian" is all kinds of dark.

Too much Hollywood nonsense and the next generation of youngsters will try a dance off or to put a spider web on someone or show a cross at someone who tries to mug them. Better to bring up the youngsters with real world heroes like Ruth Beta Ginsburg, not with color-appropriate fake superheroes.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #661 on: March 11, 2019, 10:20:29 pm »

It should be Cillian Murphy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #662 on: March 11, 2019, 10:23:29 pm »

^ flirt flirt flirt exactly!!!

Barnabe et Kitty...
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #663 on: March 22, 2019, 07:20:12 pm »

"A Battle for My Life:
I had just finished filming Season 1 of “Game of Thrones.” Then I was struck with the first of two aneurysms."

An exerpt:

"When they woke me, I was screaming in pain. The procedure had failed. I had a massive bleed and the doctors made it plain that my chances of surviving were precarious if they didn’t operate again. This time they needed to access my brain in the old-fashioned way—through my skull. And the operation had to happen immediately.

The recovery was even more painful than it had been after the first surgery. I looked as though I had been through a war more gruesome than any that Daenerys experienced. I emerged from the operation with a drain coming out of my head. Bits of my skull had been replaced by titanium. These days, you can’t see the scar that curves from my scalp to my ear, but I didn’t know at first that it wouldn’t be visible."

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/emilia-clarke-a-battle-for-my-life-brain-aneurysm-surgery-game-of-thrones

This article caught my eye, primarily for the content and that I am a fan of Emilia Clarke, and commend her courage to come public about this condition and her charity work around it.
It's a really poignant article written by her.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #664 on: March 22, 2019, 09:01:56 pm »

^ Read it too. I admire her for her openness.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #665 on: March 25, 2019, 06:36:19 pm »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tvline.com/2019/03/14/lori-loughlin-fired-when-calls-the-heart-episode-pulled-hallmark/amp/

Short version (link above): When Calls the Heart mia on my dvr.  Checked why. Hallmark yanked the show and fired Lori Loughlin over university bribery charges.   Now, I get it that she was arrested and Hallmark has a squeaky clean image to protect but, in civilized countries, a person is Innocent Until Proven Guilty, right?

Anywayyyy, they’re bringing it back but are refilming the episodes she’s in which is a lot.  She may die in the show or be replaced.  I enjoy WCTH as a great brain break so will have to wait.  Shoot.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #666 on: March 26, 2019, 04:08:29 pm »

^ I agree, Yooper.  I *despise* the judgment and punishment by public opinion.   As if everyone else in show biz is squeaky clean and has not done unlawful and immoral acts.   

Any person who is charged with a crime is already paying the price.  The humiliation, the toll on family, the legal expenses, fines, costs, possible jail time, and then forever on one's record. . . I think that is more than enough without immediately losing your livelihood.   Depending on how things pan out, then there could be a termination; but an immediate one before the legal process gets underway doesn't say much for Hallmark, imo. 
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #667 on: March 26, 2019, 04:15:49 pm »

All charges DROPPED against Empire actor Jussie Smollett who was accused of staging a race *despise* attack on himself - but will still have to surrender his $10,000 bond
* Smollett's lawyers announced on Tuesday that all charges had been dropped
* He was facing 48 years behind bars on 16 felony charges for allegedly lying
* Prosecutors and police were extremely confident in their case and laid out their evidence publicly before Smollett entered a plea
* The Cook County's State's Attorney Kim Foxx recused herself over the case over contact she had with his family in the days after the incident
* Police are said to be 'furious' by the decision and were not told ahead of time that the charges would be dropped 
* Smollett, who has always maintained his innocence, said in a statement via lawyers that he was relieved
* He is expected to speak on Tuesday after appearing before a judge 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6852243/Charges-DROPPED-against-Jussie-Smollett.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #668 on: March 26, 2019, 05:00:57 pm »

^And this is the biggest twist in this story yet. Wow. Just. Wow.

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #669 on: March 26, 2019, 08:33:28 pm »

^^Gotta love Chicago.  This could only happen there.  One of the most corrupt governing cities in the USA.  I smell a huge huge huge payoff to the witnessses and who else knows who.  “His community service was all we would get anyway”.  What. Ever.  Oh, Rahm ain’t gonna take this lying down.  No way.  Hahaha!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #670 on: April 05, 2019, 02:58:08 am »

Mick Jagger successfully undergoes his heart valve procedure: The Rolling Stones frontman, 75, is 'resting and recovering well', say friends  thumbsup
    Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger successfully undergoes a heart procedure
    The minimally invasive procedure allows doctors to repair Jagger's heart valve
    The pioneering procedure does not require surgeons to open up the chest
    Friends have said he is 'resting and recovering well' at a hospital in New York City
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6888471/Mick-Jagger-undergoes-successful-heart-surgery.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #671 on: April 08, 2019, 02:19:46 am »

Oh, for F's sake.  sauer sauer sauer 

Kim Foxx defends her decision to drop charges against Jussie Smollett and suggests criticism of her is because of race
    Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx defended decision to drop charges against Empire actor Jussie Smollett
    Foxx on Saturday suggested that criticism of her was because of her race
    Smollett allegedly staged what he claimed to be a racist and homophobic attack in January
    Chicago police arrested and charged Smollett with 16 felony counts, but those counts were dismissed
    Police unions passed 'no confidence' vote in the Cook County State's Attorney
    Chicago will sue Smollett for costs of police time spent investigating his claims
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6897139/Kim-Foxx-defends-decision-drop-charges-against-Jussie-Smollett-says-race-criticism.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #672 on: April 08, 2019, 02:41:24 am »

^Are they never going to see that this belief, in this case, is off the charts bonkers and they are diminishing actual racism with these meaningless attacks?  I’m with you  sauer

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #673 on: April 09, 2019, 09:27:40 pm »

Lori Loughlin, Mossimo Giannulli indicted on new money laundering charges in college admissions scandal

More charges brought.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lori-loughlin-mossimo-giannulli-indicted-on-fraud-and-money-laundering-charges-in-college-admissions-scandal

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #674 on: April 20, 2019, 11:59:48 pm »

Revealed: Adele, 30, and husband Simon Konecki, 45, 'were living separate lives for years' before break down of three-year marriage - as pair vow to raise six-year-old son 'lovingly'
    Adele and US-born charity CEO husband Simon Konecki married in secret in 2016 after dating for five years
    The notoriously private couple announced their shock split on Friday night but committed to caring for child
    Source said it was well known among friends that pair were living separate lives and marriage wouldn't work
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6941697/Adele-splits-husband-Simon-Konecki-three-years-marrying-secret.html

Adele split from husband Simon Konecki 'BEFORE Christmas with separation rumours swirling after his solo BRITs appearance... as they head for £140m divorce'
    The singer, 30, and her estranged husband Simon 45, confirmed their separation on Friday after an eight-year relationship and three-year marriage
    It has now been reported that Adele and Simon had been 'living separate lives' 
    Rumours over the state of their marriage began swirling after charity entrepreneur Simon showed up to this year's Brit Awards in February without the songstress by his side
    The former couple - who share son Angelo, six, are now said to be gearing up for a multi-million pound divorce - which could see Simon entitled to a portion of the Tottenham-born hitmaker's £140m fortune
    Adele and Simon reportedly started drifting apart due to hectic schedules which saw them spend increasing amounts of time on different continents
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6943469/Adele-set-140m-divorce-Simon-Konecki.html

Jeff Bezos divorce papers: Amazon founder is living under the same roof as ex Mackenzie and will not have to pay her spousal support as settlement agreement increases by $1BILLION
    DailyMail.com has obtained a number of divorce filings that were submitted in court by Jeff and Mackenzie Bezos
    Mackenzie filed the papers in late March and they were accepted by the court earlier this month, but it will take 90 days to finalize the divorce
    Since their split, the couple have been living together reveal the documents, and Mackenzie will not get spousal support or lawyer fees cover in the case
    The couple's time under he same roof is spent at their $70 million estate in Washington on about 20 acres with a boat house and guest house
    Reports on the settlement are premature as Mr Bezos will not transfer stocks until the split is final - the amount is $1 billion higher than it was April 4
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6941509/Jeff-Bezos-living-ex-wife-Mackenzie-1B-profit-stock-just-two-weeks.html

Danny Amendola BLASTS ex-girlfriend Olivia Culpo calling her 'f***ed up' but said the 'sex was f***ing crazy' in deleted Instagram RANT
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6941677/Danny-Amendlola-BLASTS-ex-girlfriend-Olivia-Culpo.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #675 on: April 21, 2019, 01:26:09 am »

flower

TALK OF THE TOWN: David and Victoria Beckham's world-famous 'Brand Beckham' business to split in two
David and Victoria Beckham’s world-famous ‘Brand Beckham’ business is to split in two.

Becks is seeking to buy out DB Ventures from its deal with former pop svengali Simon Fuller’s business XIX Management. With Posh continuing to work with the former Spice Girls manager, it will spell the end of the couple’s business fairy tale.

Last November, I revealed how Becks and his long-term business partner and manager Fuller were to separate, with the former footballer wanting to run his company himself.

Since then, he and the Pop Idol creator have been in discussions over how much David, 43, will have to pay for the stake that Fuller’s XIX holds in DB Ventures, which in 2017 made a profit of £23.2 million.

It is understood that it could set back David somewhere in the region of £65 million to break free – and fold the couple’s umbrella company Brand Beckham Holdings.

Sources close to Victoria, who turned 45 last week, say that she and Fuller have no plans to end more than 23 years working together after he was brought in to manage the Spice Girls in the mid-1990s.

The pair hope to turn around the fortunes of her fashion range after massive losses in recent years. They are hoping a recent £30 million investment from City firm Neo Investment Partners will do the trick.

A source tells me: ‘Victoria is staying with Simon, even though he and David are parting company. They are very close and Fuller has a 30 per cent stake in her business – and will continue to do so. In fact, it was him who got the cash injection last year, so that relationship is very much firm.’

Last year, Fuller, 58, attempted to recruit Victoria to the Spice Girls reunion tour but the plan was kiboshed by Neo Investment Partners – over fears it would ‘cheapen’ her brand.

While their businesses are going their separate ways, the couple very much appear to be in a happy place ahead of their 20th wedding anniversary in July. Last Wednesday, they celebrated Posh’s birthday as a family in Los Angeles. David even splashed out on a gorgeous bunch of pink roses for the lucky lady.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6943357/TALK-TOWN-David-Victoria-Beckhams-world-famous-Brand-Beckham-business-split-two.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Little light
Countess

« Reply #676 on: April 21, 2019, 09:28:01 pm »

A precursor to divorce? I think so.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #677 on: Today at 02:30:15 am »

Food Network star Katie Lee, 37, reveals she is struggling with infertility in an emotional Instagram post - as she reveals 'multiple' people have asked if she is pregnant because IVF hormones are making her bloated
    Katie opened up about trying to start a family with her new husband, TV producer Ryan Biegel, in a heart-wrenching Instagram post on Wednesday
    She said people message her daily to ask if she's pregnant because it looks like she's gained weight, including someone who said she was 'thick in the waist'
    The Kitchen star explained that she has gained weight because the hormones she is taking make her bloated and unable to work out as much
    Katie said they recently found out that their first attempt at in vitro fertilization didn't result in any healthy eggs and it hurts when people ask if she's pregnant
    The chef received well-wishes from thousands of people, including Nate Berkus, David Burtka, and Daphne Oz  
Katie was married to singer Billy Joel for nearly five years before they separated and later divorced in 2010.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6956667/Food-Network-star-Katie-Lee-reveals-struggling-infertility.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed
« Last Edit: Today at 02:32:25 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #678 on: Today at 02:34:00 am »

^What are we doing as a society to each other?!  This is so intensely personal I’m, well, not shocked but I should be.

LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #679 on: Today at 08:53:42 am »

^ I know, it is really annoying. We haven't even gotten married yet and already people are asking when we will start trying.  And if I don't say "right away" they ask more questions which usually ends up being about my age (32). So I kinda figure people will be staring at my stomach immediately after.... It's weird.  I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with those questions, even though I know if it just out of curiosity and care. But have people not learned that you don't gaze at a woman's stomach and ask if she is currently pregnant???
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: