Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 05:31:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 39841 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #560 on: December 28, 2018, 07:45:27 pm »

I read the J Lo article. Will she marry A Rod this year?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #561 on: December 28, 2018, 11:36:12 pm »

Victoria Beckham has made her daughter a 'style influencer"... seriously???  Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed   Maybe this is a rot article?  blink blink
https://uk.style.yahoo.com/victoria-beckham-proudly-shares-daughter-111133406.html

What is wrong with her? She literally refuses to just let her toddler daughter be a kid. Creating her daughter into becoming a literal style influence before she can even read is just plain wrong.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #562 on: December 29, 2018, 12:29:46 pm »

'I saw the stone F1 legend cracked his head on': Man who led Michael Schumacher rescue team opens up about finding driver on French slopes five years after horrific skiing accident
-Rescuer in charge of operation to get Michael Schumacher described scene
-Stephane Bozon told of how he saw rock that F1 legend hit his head on after fall
-He spoke for the first time about horrific scene rescuers saw in the French Alps
-Formula One legend was 'lucky' helicopter could get to him, said Mr Bozon
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6537709/Man-led-Michael-Schumacher-rescue-team-opens-finding-driver-French-slopes.html

Katie Holmes flashes her abs in pink two-piece as she and beau Jamie Foxx continue luxurious break aboard $8 million yacht in Miami
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6537655/Katie-Holmes-flashes-abs-two-piece-Jamie-Foxx-continue-trip-8-million-yacht.html

Katie Holmes PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Actress turns heads in tiny black bikini while on mega yacht with boyfriend Jamie Foxx
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6537015/Katie-Holmes-turns-heads-tiny-black-bikini-mega-yacht-boyfriend-Jamie-Foxx.html

How the stars go boating! Nicole Kidman exudes Hollywood glamour in a white floral dress and scarf after a day out on a luxury yacht in Sydney... before she is helped into a car by her chivalrous husband Keith Urban
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6537451/Nicole-Kidman-exudes-Hollywood-glamour-white-floral-dress-going-boating.html
beline
courtier

« Reply #563 on: December 29, 2018, 10:41:33 pm »

Uh oh.
First step towards separation/divorce ?

David Beckham set to stop funding wife Victoria's troubled fashion business

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6538695/TALK-TOWN-David-Beckham-set-stop-funding-wife-Victorias-troubled-fashion-business.html#comments
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #564 on: December 29, 2018, 11:01:37 pm »

Didn't I say that David would get stick of funding his dolt wife's projects and get fed up with her as well? I told all of you guys, but all of you scoffed. I also do think he's well and truly done with his marriage and I am dead sure that any kind of marriage based on a partnership is in fact doomed. Men do not marry their business partners and they do not want to stay married to someone who isn't growing or maturing or TRYING to be a spouse/human being. If she were less posturing and more a person, her marriage would be on solid ground. It's  the beginning of the end of one of the most annoying 'brand name' marriages ever.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #565 on: December 30, 2018, 03:09:00 am »

David and Victoria Beckham 'are keen to put on a united front by throwing a lavish £30,000 New Year's Eve party'... after THOSE divorce rumours
The former footballer, 43, and Spice Girl, 44, are said to have invited twenty of their closest friends and family to a showstopping bash, held at their Cotsworld estate, according to The Sun.
It appears that the pair, who were rocked by divorce rumours earlier this year, are keen on putting the speculation behind them, as a source revealed: 'David was keen to put on a united front, and show the world they’re happy after a tough few months.'
Ending their year on a high note, David and Victoria are said to be organising a lavish party to showcase just how strong they are.  tehe
According to the publication, the married pair are spending '£10,000 on catering, £5,000 on booze, £4,000 on fireworks and £4,000 on security.'
The fashion designer is also said to be splashing out £5,000 on her outfits for the occasion, including a dress for her seven-year-old daughter Harper.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6538999/David-Victoria-Beckham-keen-united-throwing-30-000-New-Years-Eve-party.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #566 on: December 30, 2018, 03:29:46 am »

Putting on a united front via a huge lavish party means that the marriage is as on the rocks as the Queen Mother's scotch.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #567 on: December 30, 2018, 04:08:59 am »

^true.

Howard Donald reveals Jason Orange's departure from Take That 'hit him the hardest'... as fans are devastated he is missing from 30th anniversary show
Howard Donald reached out to his ex-bandmate Jason Orange on Twitter, after fans expressed their sadness he was missing from Take That's 30th anniversary show.
The singer, 50, wrote an emotional tribute to the 48-year-old on Thursday night, following the screening of the We've Come A Long Way film on BBC.
After watching the show back, Howard said Jason's shock exit in 2014 'hit him the hardest' as he told fans he hoped Jason was happy now.
The group recently revealed they were desperate for Jason to feature in special documentary, but were left disappointed when their calls weren't returned.
It comes after Howard claimed Jason vanished without a trace during his appearance on Loose Women earlier this month.
The musician revealed his former bandmate no longer takes his phone calls or emails, despite their history together in the chart-topping band.
However, Howard insisted Jason going 'off the grid' was 'good for him' because it was 'where he wants to be' — that is 'a million miles away'.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6538021/Howard-Donald-reveals-Jason-Oranges-departure-hit-hardest-anniversary-show.html
Hopefully he's alright. I don't like that he stopped taking claa and emails from Howard though.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Little light
Countess

« Reply #568 on: December 30, 2018, 10:24:52 pm »

^^^true.

How many times have they renewed their vows? Twice as far as I know.

They took their original vows when they got married, then renewed their vows after the Rebecca Loos affair, then a further time. (Can't remember why). This tells its own story.

My parents were married for 60 years before one of my parents died. They only needed one set of vows. That was taken on the day they married. They didn't need to keep renewing their vows every few years. They carried their vows in their hearts. And honoured them. And lived them, throughout their lives.

If you're both happy, you don't need to keep displaying a banner saying you're happy. This farce is boring most folks, including me.
Yes, I feel sorry for the children, but do we need to read about it all the time? I do wish both of them would crawl away so we wouldn't need to keep reading about them. Divorce if that's what they want but this incessant gossip about them is tiresome, IMHO.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #569 on: December 30, 2018, 10:45:44 pm »

I think David is shutting his marriage down.

Usually once a man gets fed up with paying his wife's pet projects and asinine causes, it means he's tired of being married to her as well. We see this all the time in the news, the wealthier and more powerful spouse stops indulging the wife financially and pus his foot down about her shopping sprees, it means the marriage is fragile. I'm dead sure that David might in fact be fed up with "Brand Beckham" and will end up divorcing Victoria and leading a more carefree life free from being part of a brand. At some point I'm certain that he's tired of being part of a brand more than a marriage and is tired of his marriage being marketed instead of lived. He has lost patience and I'm sure that Victoria is panicked about losing her precious bank account and of course, easy social status among the WAG set.

She won't starve, but she will struggle to live a life unable to have her husband paying for her airs and graces and pretensions.

Little light
Countess

« Reply #570 on: December 31, 2018, 12:02:09 am »

Again KF, a more articulate explanation than I could ever achieve. You've said it exactly as I think too. goodpost
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #571 on: December 31, 2018, 12:42:55 am »

Thanks LL; from what I've read, Victoria has spent her entire married life being a pretentious snot who thought she was too good for the other WAGS and wouldn't realize or face the fact that she wasn't better than them, she was just married to the most famous player. That isn't something that she accomplished in her own right and second, I will NEVER condone cheating or messing around, but I do think that David got fed up along the times when she just wouldn't let up and let him have a marriage and have a wife. Snubbing the other wives and dieting to such an extreme and dropping so much weight was just what began to damage her marriage. Her entire time with David has been one round of exhausting promotion after another and I'm sure it is tiring and exhausting and very draining to deal with having to be an icon that is to able to be a man. His entire marriage has been this relentless social chase and I wonder if David is done with it and ready to drop the social climbing and ready to break from Brand Beckham for good. He's not going to get a peerage, he will not be getting

If I were David, I would be exhausted from funding Victoria's utterly impractical fashion business, her posturing, her nonstop dieting, her relentless pursuit of fame and even more fortune (despite being part of a fabulously wealthy marriage) and her childishness. You would think that at some point she would drop the posh posturing and would just STOP trying to be haute couture at a K-Mart level of talent and be happy with all she has. I wager she would in fact be doing better if she had marketed her stuff to middle class consumers and had the decency to stop mooching and start mothering her kids into a better way of life. A divorce would hurt the kids, but turning those kids into celebutantes would do a lot more damage and put them on a very toxic path. I wonder if David's decision to do this has to do with the fact that Victoria is trying to turn his daughter into an Instagram version of a style influence prompted him to put a stop to her BS. It's one thing to send a son into the celeb world of pointlessness, it's another to do that to a daughter, that is sick exploitation and can wreck a daughter's mind. If I were a father I would have put an immediate stop to any of that BS. Bad enough Victoria clearly has eating issues, no need to damage the daughter as well.

I said it a million times that at some point, he would run out of patience and would want out of this, that at some point he would be fed up and want a REAL wife and a REAL marriage and REAL family life. I know he railed about wanting a knighthood (and I myself think titles are pretty cool), but I wonder how much of it is him and how much of it is his wife's yearnings to be titled. I mean really, why is it that Victoria wants that so bad?

Margot Robbie: ‘I have a responsibility being someone’s wife, I want to be better’
https://www.celebitchy.com/601717/margot_robbie_i_have_a_responsibility_being_someones_wife_i_want_to_be_better/

I actually admire this. It shows that she isn't going to be complacent and not put effort into being a good spouse.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #572 on: January 04, 2019, 06:16:27 pm »

David Beckham’s 'cash-strapped' sister Lynne is forced to sell her possessions online (including paving slabs and football boots)... even though he's worth around £339m
    Lynne has been selling paving slabs, tobacco, children's clothing, football boots and baby's blankets online
    In 2011, she sold her wedding dress for £5.50 on eBay after her marriage failed
    David paid around £250k for the Romford home that Lynne still lives in around ten years ago - it's now worth around £470k
    It is thought David and Lynne still talk to one another regularly  
    In 2010, David was upset to learn that Lynne was on benefits  
    The sportsman hosted a new year's eve party which cost a reported £30k
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6558369/David-Beckhams-cash-strapped-sister-Lynne-forced-sell-possessions-online.html
He did buy her a home so it's not like he's never helped her. I think she'd rather help herself than beg her brother, this her selling stiff online.

Former American Idol co-host Brian Dunkleman reveals he's been an Uber driver since 2016... as his divorce and child custody case wages on
Nearly 17-years later, and caught in the middle of a nasty divorce and child custody case with his estranged wife, Brian Dunkleman revealed he makes his living these days as an Uber driver in financial papers obtained by TMZ.
The 47-year old claimed that he has been with the ride-sharing company since March 2016, and that earns about $800 a week by working 45 hours a week.
In the court documents, Dunkleman said he has about $2,000 in his checking account, and that he pays $1,500 in rent per month and his expenses total $1,605 each month.
During the grand finale Dunkleman said he found out from his former bosses that he was about to be fired before he quit the show.
'They informed me that they had decided that the show would be better served with just one host,' he told the Huffington Post. 'And that I was not that host. But I announced I was quitting before they could tell me. So, I didn’t know that [at the time].
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6556139/Former-American-Idol-host-Brian-Dunkleman-reveals-hes-Uber-driver-2016.html
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:24:33 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #573 on: January 04, 2019, 06:25:01 pm »

^ In this case, I wish they hadn't splashed this in the news. She seems to be wanting to make her own way. She's not in the limelight. She ought to be let be, I think. Furthermore, I don't think DB wouldn't help if she asked, given they 'talk regularly.' There is no shame in being impoverished and doing what one is able to change that circumstance, but imagine waking up to that headline. I feel some sympathy for her.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #574 on: January 04, 2019, 06:33:43 pm »

I admire her pride in herself that she didn't go begging for money from her brother, meanwhile, Victoria begs money from him all the time and pimps her kids to the press. Second, why wouldn't Victoria be at the wedding of her SIL, the blood family of her husband? Victoria wouldn't miss a society event, but snubs her husband's SISTER?

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #575 on: January 08, 2019, 01:39:08 am »

I'm tired of these celebrities doing this pc crap just because their image's under fire and they have a movie to promote. Kevin has a movie that'll be relaeased this week where he's playing opposite Nicole Kidman and Brian Cranson. He's trying to save his hide ahead of promoting the movie. I doubt f he cares about what he's appologizing for.  bored3 bored3 bored3
'I want to make this very clear': Kevin Hart apologizes to the LGBTQ community 'once again' and calls for an 'acceptance for change'
The comedian stepped down from hosting the Oscars last month after coming under heat for failing to apologize for resurfaced tweets dated from 2009 to 2011 in which the comedian spewed blatant anti-gay rhetoric.
Hart said during his radio show that there now 'has to be an acceptance for change'.  bored3

'I want to make this very clear': Kevin Hart apologizes to the LGBTQ community 'once again' and calls for an 'acceptance for change'

Kevin Hart apologized for his resurfaced homophobic tweets on his SiriusXM show Straight from the Hart
    The comedian caused shockwaves when tweets joking about 'f*gs' and AIDS and stand-up skit saying his 'biggest fear was his son growing up gay' resurfaced
    'Once again, Kevin Hart apologizes for his remarks that hurt members of the LGBTQ community. I apologize,' he said
    He said on his radio show that there now 'has to be an acceptance for change'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6567255/Kevin-Hart-apologizes-LQBTQ-community-calls-acceptance-change.html
Straight from his publicist mouth through him oping that this will be behind him when he has to promote his movie this week. Needless to say, I get testy when I see pc bs.  bignono

Modern Family's Sarah Hyland is 'doing really well' after undergoing second kidney transplant
Modern Family's Sarah Hyland is 'doing really well,' after recently revealing she had a secret second kidney transplant after her first one failed.
The 28-year-old actress originally underwent a kidney transplant after her father donated part of his organ to her in 2012, but after her body began to reject the organ, she had a second operation in May 2017, when her younger brother Ian was found to be a match.
And now, almost two years on from the second procedure, the four-time SAG Award winner says she's feeling much better and can now enjoy her life, including vacations to Mexico with her boyfriend of over a year, Bachelor in Paradise's Wells Adams.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6567173/Modern-Familys-Sarah-Hyland-doing-really-undergoing-second-kidney-transplant.html
 thumbsup

Smallville star Tom Welling welcomes first child with fiancée Jessica Rose Lee
Smallville star Tom Welling welcomes first child with fiancée Jessica Rose Lee
Actor Tom Welling just took on his newest role, that of a dad.
The 41-year-old Smallville star welcomed his first child with fiancée Jessica Rose Lee over the weekend.
Tom's claim to fame was starring as the Man of Steel in the long running teen drama Smallville from 2001 to 2011. He is currently working on the Fox series Lucifer. 
Tom and Jessica announced their engagement nearly a year ago.
Previously, Welling was married to model Jamie white from 2002-2015.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6567033/Smallville-star-Tom-Welling-welcomes-child-fianc-e-Jessica-Rose-Lee.html
Congrats.  loveshower

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #576 on: January 10, 2019, 03:07:59 am »

Oscars to have NO host for the first time 30 years: Academy 'plan to have a variety of A-list presenters instead of one name' after the Kevin Hart scandal
* The Academy was left with no host after Kevin Hart stepped down last month Hart appeared on Good Morning America on Wednesday to address the controversy which has encircled him
* He finally confirmed he would not be hosting next month's Academy Awards
* Hart said he would only have 'two weeks to prepare' given his ongoing promotion for his new movie
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6575531/Oscars-NO-host-time-nearly-30-years-Kevin-Hart-debacle.html
How could he's taken the job anyway if he was obligated to do promo for his film and wouldn't have much time to prepare. I trust nothing when it comes to pr because this so called scandal has gotten his new film publicity that it wouldn't gotten otherwise.  bored3 The Oscars have been unwatchable and I wouldn't and is totally pc. I wouldn't be surprised if celebrities started to stop going.

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos 'has been having an eight month affair with a 49-year-old TV anchor, sharing sexy selfies and exotic vacations together' and only announced his $140bn split from wife of 25 years because the fling was to be made public
* Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has reportedly been seeing Lauren Sanchez for months
* She is the former anchor of Fox 11's Good Day LA and a helicopter pilot
* Sanchez and Bezos are both married, and National Enquirer is set to run pics
* Enquirer accuses them of cheating on their spouses in an eight-month affair
* Claims Bezos met with Sanchez for secret trysts and sent her 'erotic selfies'
* Bezos camp tells DailyMail.com that his wife was aware of the relationship
*Bezos announced Wednesday that he is divorcing novelist MacKenzie Bezos
* The couple announced the breakup over Jeff's Twitter account on Wednesday
* The couple did not mention how Jeff Bezos' $140 Billion fortune will be split
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6575213/Amazon-CEO-Jeff-Bezos-reportedly-seeing-married-former-TV-anchor-Lauren-Sanchez.html
Why do men keep going for these blown up looking sex dolls?  bored3  I expect that the divorce won't be as expensive as the press is saying though. Hope he's not dumb enough to end up marrying his mistress like what has happened in situtations like this.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:15:33 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #577 on: January 10, 2019, 03:44:57 am »

I think the real reason no one wants to host the Oscars is because there are no new ideas and the audience is not easy to please. Too many of these actors and actresses are not at all being amenable to a fun night out, to honoring the award, and I for one would have better things to do than put in a genuine, sincere effort and only end up having to put up with their condescension and self importance. I mean, hosts and hostesses are under a lot of pressure to entertain and the entertainment is getting more and more of a pointless tack-fest and more adolescent. The dresses are vulgar and badly cut while the people there are no longer relevant to the movie industry. We have pop stars, rappers, and other media personalities that are in fact not at all connected to the industry. Lastly, too many celebs want to talk about politics, or politicize their speech, or do other asinine things that just ruin the mood. I read that Leonardo Di Caprio at long last won his Oscar, but instead of talking about his years of hard work and his years of work with so many amazing directors and producers, he turned it into a speech about global warming.

I believe I'm even sick of the thought of seeing new movies and I don't watch award shows or even care about the Oscars anymore. The entire industry is saturated with everything being one big Vegas style show off and now that Lady Gaga is a possible Oscar nominee, the industry has officially gone to pieces. I'm fed up with actresses dressing like they belong on Hollywood Blvd. or pop stars dressing freakishly. Cher dressing like a Vegas showgirl was bad enough, but Diana Ross in a tuxedo like outfit was plain wrong and I am sick of seeing more and more socialites at these events. There's nothing special about it anymore and ever since celebs started taking themselves way to seriously and started demanding to be taken seriously, it's all officially gone downhill.

Kidman and Brian Cranson. He's trying to save his hide ahead of promoting the movie. I doubt f he cares about what he's appologizing for.  bored3 bored3 bored3
The comedian stepped down from hosting the Oscars last month after coming under heat for failing to apologize for resurfaced tweets dated from 2009 to 2011 in which the comedian spewed blatant anti-gay rhetoric.

I'm fed up with the 'Alphabet Movement' in general and wish these groups would stop acting like the US is Saudi Arabia. It isn't and I'm fed up with their persecution complex.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #578 on: January 10, 2019, 03:26:40 pm »

Oscars to have NO host for the first time 30 years: Academy 'plan to have a variety of A-list presenters instead of one name' after the Kevin Hart scandal
* The Academy was left with no host after Kevin Hart stepped down last month Hart appeared on Good Morning America on Wednesday to address the controversy which has encircled him
* He finally confirmed he would not be hosting next month's Academy Awards
* Hart said he would only have 'two weeks to prepare' given his ongoing promotion for his new movie
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6575531/Oscars-NO-host-time-nearly-30-years-Kevin-Hart-debacle.html
How could he's taken the job anyway if he was obligated to do promo for his film and wouldn't have much time to prepare. I trust nothing when it comes to pr because this so called scandal has gotten his new film publicity that it wouldn't gotten otherwise.  bored3 The Oscars have been unwatchable and I wouldn't and is totally pc. I wouldn't be surprised if celebrities started to stop going.

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos 'has been having an eight month affair with a 49-year-old TV anchor, sharing sexy selfies and exotic vacations together' and only announced his $140bn split from wife of 25 years because the fling was to be made public
* Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has reportedly been seeing Lauren Sanchez for months
* She is the former anchor of Fox 11's Good Day LA and a helicopter pilot
* Sanchez and Bezos are both married, and National Enquirer is set to run pics
* Enquirer accuses them of cheating on their spouses in an eight-month affair
* Claims Bezos met with Sanchez for secret trysts and sent her 'erotic selfies'
* Bezos camp tells DailyMail.com that his wife was aware of the relationship
*Bezos announced Wednesday that he is divorcing novelist MacKenzie Bezos
* The couple announced the breakup over Jeff's Twitter account on Wednesday
* The couple did not mention how Jeff Bezos' $140 Billion fortune will be split
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6575213/Amazon-CEO-Jeff-Bezos-reportedly-seeing-married-former-TV-anchor-Lauren-Sanchez.html
Why do men keep going for these blown up looking sex dolls?  bored3  I expect that the divorce won't be as expensive as the press is saying though. Hope he's not dumb enough to end up marrying his mistress like what has happened in situtations like this.

Money - that is why she is with him.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #579 on: January 10, 2019, 03:37:10 pm »

Bezos was, and is, your classic nerd-geek who is only fulfilling a dream since puberty.  She's in it for money, he's in it to make him desirable to a "sexy" woman at last.  Quite sad, really.

The wife will make a killing.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: