Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 01:25:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 39976 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #540 on: December 18, 2018, 12:28:00 am »

She is just freeloading off of him. She's no different than the other WAGS and second, she is going to lose her husband at some point. I feel for how she's shoving her sons into the spotlight before they are quite aware of what they're getting pushed into.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #541 on: December 18, 2018, 06:16:40 am »

^^^ & ^^ So so true.
I think she became such a player in fashion only because David's looks changed so much thanks to her: she dressed and styled him (supposedly, likely it was stylists); then the "partner look" they'd do: same hair, same clothes etc and that's imo how they became such a "brand". Nothing but glorified monkeys from a zoo everyone loved to oggle and now we have this.

^ Blame also David, why isn't he divorcing her? I keep reading that he impregnated some woman and has another daughter, supposedly Harper's teacher which is why Harper had to change schools. And that he supposedly lives mostly in Miami. Alone (and with whatever woman he's shtupping).

Them pushing their kids into the spotlight is also such bad parenting. We all know how the combination kids & limelight usually ends. No excuse anymore for idiot adults pushing their kids into the spotlight.

And no, no one is naturally skeletal. Vic in her early Spice Girls days is more her natural figure, she was gorgeous. I don't know why women love the emaciated skeleton look so much. Even worse, Vic makes clothes in only her size. Her former figure is already "plus size" aka "fat". smh.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #542 on: December 18, 2018, 01:26:26 pm »

I wonder why David doesn't leave her as well. He married someone who was healthy figured, seemed like a ton of fun, and was part of one of the most successful and FUN girl groups in the music industry. He married her since being poshy was a persona and she was seemingly just a ton of fun and full of life. If he is that unhappy, being part of some 'brand' isn't going to make things better since everyone thinks of him and his wife as a pair of moronic pretentious dolts. People are sick of them and whatever he had as an athlete, he doesn't have 'it' anymore mainly since he went from being amazing on the soccer field to being a *fool* celebutante.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #543 on: December 21, 2018, 12:57:30 pm »

^^^ & ^^ So so true.
I think she became such a player in fashion only because David's looks changed so much thanks to her: she dressed and styled him (supposedly, likely it was stylists); then the "partner look" they'd do: same hair, same clothes etc and that's imo how they became such a "brand". Nothing but glorified monkeys from a zoo everyone loved to oggle and now we have this.

^ Blame also David, why isn't he divorcing her? I keep reading that he impregnated some woman and has another daughter, supposedly Harper's teacher which is why Harper had to change schools.

which schools? she attends glendower school since she was 4, no?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 01:01:11 pm by dianab » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #544 on: December 24, 2018, 03:28:27 am »

Team Beckham nets £30m payday: But it's just David's business paying dividends as Victoria's fashion label continues to struggle
The couple, along with former Spice Girls manager Simon Fuller (pictured below), have shared dividends of £29.85m over the past two years, accounts filed over this weekend reveal.

The dividends have come from Beckham Brand Holdings, the holding company for Victoria’s luxury fashion brand and for David’s business, which makes money from licensing his name and image.

However, documents reveal that the dividends all came out of David’s business.

Team Beckham nets £30m payday: But it's just David's business paying dividends as Victoria's fashion label continues to struggle

By Ruth Sunderland for the Daily Mail

Published: 16:50 EST, 23 December 2018 | Updated: 16:50 EST, 23 December 2018

View comments

David and Victoria Beckham have each had a near-£10million dividend from their company – even though her luxury fashion empire has run up big losses.

The couple, along with former Spice Girls manager Simon Fuller (pictured below), have shared dividends of £29.85m over the past two years, accounts filed over this weekend reveal.

The dividends have come from Beckham Brand Holdings, the holding company for Victoria’s luxury fashion brand and for David’s business, which makes money from licensing his name and image.
Loss and Becks: David’s company made a multi-million profit while has wife’s firm remains in the red
+1

Loss and Becks: David’s company made a multi-million profit while has wife’s firm remains in the red

Both David and Victoria, now in their early forties, have aimed to cash in on their youthful fame, but with very different outcomes so far.
RELATED ARTICLES

Previous
    Next

Hands off! Faroe Petroleum warns oil firm, DNO, after it...
    Pick up a pint(and a parcel): Landlord tries to coax online...
    Small retailers hit by the High Street turmoil turn to the...
    Profiting from Christmas values: Brexit must be done through...

Share this article

Known as Goldenballs in his playing years, 43-year-old David has displayed a Midas touch since.

He remains one of the world’s most recognisable faces and has made millions by cashing in on his image through advertising deals, including ads for Haig Club whisky and male skincare products.

But Victoria’s clothing business has remained stubbornly in the red, though her designs have been acclaimed in fashion circles.

Despite their differing commercial fortunes, both Beckhams have benefited from the latest dividends.

Beckham Brand Holdings paid an £18.75million dividend in 2017 to its three shareholders, who are David, Victoria and XIX Management, one of Fuller’s companies.

The accounts also state it paid another £11.1million after its most recent financial year-end, on December 31, 2017.
The Beckhams, along with former Spice Girls manager Simon Fuller (pictured),  shared in dividends of £29.85m over the past two years

The Beckhams, along with former Spice Girls manager Simon Fuller (pictured),  shared in dividends of £29.85m over the past two years

That adds up to nearly £30million, or nearly £10million apiece for the trio.

However, documents reveal that the dividends all came out of David’s business.

His company, DB Ventures, made a profit before tax of £26.5million in the year to December 31, 2017, according to accounts just filed at Companies House.

That is in sharp contrast with Posh’s firm, Victoria Beckham Limited, which made a loss of just over £10million. Her brand has a shop in London’s swanky Mayfair and a second flagship store in Hong Kong.

It is not unusual for luxury brands to be loss-makers for a number of years after they first start up and the former Posh Spice appears to have no worries about running out of funds.

Victoria, 44, last year received £30million of backing from private investment firm NEO Investment Partners.

Her venture is also being supported by David, whose business has ‘historically provided working capital for sister company Victoria Beckham Ltd’. She is understood to be more concerned about long-term investment in her business than in turning a quick profit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-6525309/Team-Beckham-nets-30m-payday.html

Basically because David's business is so successful, she'll keep relying on him to bail her out.  bignono

I feel bad for the kids because they seem to be heading down the celebrity route where they're just living off of their parents fortune. The oldest one, Brooklyn's doing that. He seems to have no job or direction. He's just "dating" moels or actressesand documening nonsense on social media that the DM loves to do articles on.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #545 on: December 24, 2018, 04:32:17 am »

She really is using him, I can see that much. Without his 'name' she would be just another soccer wife and frankly I would be frustrated if I had to keep bailing her out all the time. It is clear that she doesn't really want him as a man or husband, but as a social and monetary sugar daddy. He clearly is just being used as a bank account and as a way for Victoria to feed her hunger to be a Somebody despite not accomplishing anything, not even advanced schooling. Her kids are on their way towards becoming vapid brats who are not at all interested in doing anything beyond a token education and token one thing or another. He seems to go along with it, but is unfulfilled.

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #546 on: December 24, 2018, 11:45:30 am »

^^^ I have no idea, I don't really follow them (that closely).
sandy
Princess

« Reply #547 on: December 24, 2018, 10:40:30 pm »

Wasn't Victoria once considered a trophy Wife?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #548 on: December 25, 2018, 12:52:27 am »

She was; she was part of the most famous girl band on the planet during that time and she seemed like a well mannered young woman. I do not think she's much of a catch now. Before she seemed bubbly and part of a fun band and living a great life. Then it's like she changed into someone else. Mind you, I am overthinking this and I think this marriage is on its last legs.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #549 on: December 25, 2018, 09:58:42 am »

^Sounds like the only thing holding it together is the community property laws of CA.  Beckham could lose a great deal and assume half of her debt with this divorce. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #550 on: December 25, 2018, 05:33:25 pm »

If I were Becks I would leave her, assume half the debt, pay it off, and he could still build a huge fortune. Second, they were married in Britain and if he's in Florida, he wouldn't have to deal with CA community property laws. Third, I would have left her the minute she started asking me to fund her fashion house ideas. No one actually would buy her stuff by the dozen and while she has some nice pieces, she has no business asking her husband to foot her bills and pay off her debts like she's a little girl who fancies herself too good to take a risk and invest her own time(something she has on her hands in plenty), money (I'm sure she still has some residuals), and energy. I think the main reason their marriage is such a mess is because she treats him like an ATM or business partner, which is unequal since she doesn't bring home the bacon or really seem to understand what it is that he wants, which is a wife/mother. He could get business partnerships anywhere and yet for some reason, she thinks she is the reason he is a success and that is not true. He was already just as famous, wealthier in his own right, and he was someone who was still working. She just latched on for the ride and suddenly started turning his life into a name brand and their marriage into  a partnership. Men don't marry business partners, it never works out at all. It's not like she seems to be providing a real home, or a real marriage, nor does she seem to be steering their kids in a healthy direction that will develop them into becoming fully fledged members of society.

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #551 on: December 25, 2018, 05:58:04 pm »

^ I see that differently, I grew up with viewing all property as joint, so it's their money and he's not funding her, they are in it together. Esp after all these years. Also she was the making of brand Beckham, had it not been for her, the whole hype around him wouldn't have happened. She was quite instrumental in the building of their empire. Even had she been just a classic WAG who pops out kids and doesn't work at all I still wouldn't say that one party funds the other. I have more conservative views on marriage I guess, more old-fashioned, as I grew up like that.

The most famously known reason for why they don't divorce is that brand Beckham would be in the bin. It's not simply splitting the assets, it's that their jointly built brand would die over night. That's the major issue for them. The whole money and everything they bring in is because they are married, a divorce would still (to this day) hurt them both in every way - image/ PR/ brand, endorsements, contracts etc etc. Splitting the assets is their smallest issue.

I think the marriage is a mess because he can't keep it in his pants. She's like Kate, and so many other women who model themselves into puppets physically their husbands like. Vic always goes back to her brunette hair (which suits her better anyway) because Dave likes brunettes. Kate starves herself because of Jecca and Diana bleached her hair blonde because Chuck liked blondes (I always wondered why she didn't go darker once they split/ divorced, because she went blonde for him). Vic's done everything to please him and he walks all over her. I think that's the problem when one spouse bends over backwards to please the other, you become a piece of carpet the other wipes their dirty shoes off on and walks all over. Each has to please the other with boundaries, but not one servant the other deity.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #552 on: December 25, 2018, 06:20:58 pm »

^I agree with all the above.

How old are their kids?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #553 on: December 25, 2018, 06:30:03 pm »

thankyou
Kids born in 1999, 2002, 2005, 2011.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #554 on: December 25, 2018, 06:36:44 pm »

^Thank you!  Sooooo, child support he##.  Ouch.  Best to just suck it up and stay married but live elsewhere.

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #555 on: December 25, 2018, 06:48:42 pm »

^ Yeah, they have so many reasons to keep the marriage going. I think they reached and agreement years ago and are having a classic marriage: putting on a show, marriage on paper, but seperate lives behind closed doors.

I just remembered also the Becks are gunning like crazy for a knighthood or any other gong. Vic wants to be called "lady" and Dave is dying for it just as much. These two aren't divorcing in a million years, and when they do you know that something big broke the camel's back. Pigs might fly sooner, but we shall see.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #556 on: December 25, 2018, 07:12:54 pm »

No one thought Charles and Di would drove, or the Yorks; or even other people who have taken us by surprise. I've learned to be broadminded and put nothing past anyone.

I think the only thing holding them together is mutual ambition and that is in my view the one thing that is their weakness. They get invites to royal weddings, but do not realize that if WK&HM were royal in the real sense of the word, that they would not at all be at a point where the Beckhams would have any chance at invites to a royal wedding. Charles and Diana's wedding was as royal as one could get and even top tier celebs wouldn't have dreamed of being invited to their wedding. It's this ambition that is killing them and I am dead sure that there will come a point when it all comes apart. This amount of ambition they have will never come to a good end.

Victoria, for reasons I do not know, must believe that a title will make things easier, that it will transform her into what she aspires to be, but I think it will only make things harder. She'll be a new title, not old and established and second, I believe she is unaware that there is no reason for her to be invited to the top parties she hankers after. That ambition of hers will lead her to trying to bully her way into the ducal estates and marry her kids off to titles like Carole, but I believe that her and her husband's ambition will just get worse and worse.

I AM certain that she's at a point where she's unable to handle any kind of life where she isn't hanging around the titled. Its' like that ambition they have is just eating away at them and infecting them, for lack of a better way of putting it.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #557 on: December 25, 2018, 08:08:43 pm »

Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are re-imagined as Simpsons characters in celebration of their lavish wedding
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6528727/Priyanka-Chopra-Nick-Jonas-imagined-Simpsons-characters-celebration-wedding.html
 tehe

Keep Calm and Carry On
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #558 on: December 26, 2018, 10:46:02 pm »

Kate Moss wraps up warm in a fur coat and wellington boots as she enjoys family festivities in the countryside
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/26/16/7840722-6530623-image-m-31_1545843461400.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/26/16/7839928-0-image-m-28_1545842194425.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/26/17/7839930-6530623-Pooches_Kate_and_Fat_Tony_cosied_up_with_some_furry_friends_alon-a-50_1545843920469.jpg
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6530623/Kate-Moss-wraps-warm-fur-coat-wellington-boots.html

Kate Moss goes make-up free while picking up antiques during very last minute Christmas shopping trip
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/24/16/7793994-6527357-image-a-52_1545669245208.jpg
By Rianne Addo For Mailonline
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6527357/Kate-Moss-goes-make-free-minute-Christmas-shopping-trip-Lechlade.html

Inside the Beckham Christmas: Instagram scrolling, £250 worth of tequila, vast carafes of red wine and 'Uncle' Elton John's VERY kooky glasses... a peek at the superstar family's festivities
By Ciara Farmer For Mailonline

They document family life on various social media platforms.
And Christmas was no different for the Beckham clan as they littered Instagram with a host of snaps from their cosy festivities, in which they united the whole family for a boozy day of fun and frolics.
Joining parents Victoria, 44, and David, 43, and the kids Brooklyn, 19, Romeo, 16, Cruz, 13, and Harper, seven, were Victoria's side of the family, including her sister Louise and mum Jackie and dad Tony.

Living it up: Christmas was no different for the Beckham clan as they littered Instagram with a host of snaps from their cosy family festivities, in which they united the whole family for a boozy day of fun and frolics
Feeling super festive, Victoria and David were living it up in classic style as they sat at a long table among their nearest and dearest while sharing a host of snaps from the big day.

The former footballer kicked off the online activity as he shared a hilarious duo of snaps in which he sported the same glasses as family friend Elton John, while adding the caption: 'Merry Christmas Uncle Elton'.

With his famed penchant for kooky glasses, it seemed Elton had gifted the specs to his pal - resulting in the hilarious shirtless selfie in which he jokingly posed with a pout and the tinsel wrapped glasses.
Known for their love of pricey booze, it is little wonder the couple were drinking up a storm - including glugging two bottles of £125 tequila and carafes of red wine.
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/26/10/7831948-6529811-image-a-4_1545818571961.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/26/10/7831924-6529811-image-a-80_1545821882707.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/26/10/7831932-6529811-image-a-24_1545819229257.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/26/10/7831930-6529811-image-a-25_1545819272982.jpg
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6529811/Inside-Beckham-Christmas-peek-superstar-familys-festivities.html

Jennifer Lopez leads the festive pyjama snaps as she and beau Alex Rodriguez don matching nightwear while Ayda Field and Robbie Williams dress their brood in chocolate-themed PJs
By Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Published: 10:27 GMT, 26 December 2018 | Updated: 16:03 GMT, 26 December 2018
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6529843/Jenifer-Lopez-leads-festive-pyjama-snaps.html

Jennifer Lopez, 49, poses with mini-me daughter Emme, 10, on Christmas as they wear matching pajamas... after she gifts A-Rod $40K worth of LV luggage
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6530581/Jennifer-Lopez-49-poses-mini-daughter-Emme-10-Christmas.html

Jennifer Lopez wears her pajamas as she surveys her haul on Christmas morning... after partying with Kim Kardashian
By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Published: 17:23 GMT, 25 December 2018 | Updated: 08:41 GMT, 26 December 2018
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6528887/Jennifer-Lopez-wears-pajamas-surveys-haul-Christmas-morning.html

Video: Jennifer Lopez dances in her pajamas on Christmas day with Arod
Jennifer Lopez dances in her pajamas on Christmas day with Alex Rodriguez. JLO whips out a multitude of dance moves. She jokes that 'Santa Claus is done!' She had a wild night earlier with Kim Kardashian.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1830536/Video-Jennifer-Lopez-dances-pajamas-Christmas-day-Arod.html
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 10:51:58 pm by dianab » Logged
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #559 on: December 28, 2018, 07:36:11 pm »

Victoria Beckham has made her daughter a 'style influencer"... seriously???  Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed   Maybe this is a rot article?  blink blink

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/victoria-beckham-proudly-shares-daughter-111133406.html

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: