Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 10:06:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 28605 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #500 on: September 06, 2018, 09:17:08 pm »

^Oh!  He seemed like a nice guy.  For Hollywood.  Shoot.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #501 on: September 06, 2018, 10:29:42 pm »

End of an era really; he will be missed. He's a breed of actor that is rare these days.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #502 on: September 10, 2018, 12:19:18 am »

TALK OF THE TOWN: Money men put an end to Victoria's Spice Girls comeback... because they fear it would 'cheapen' her fashion brand and see her ridiculed for her singing
Victoria Beckham’s dream of making a comeback with the Spice Girls has been kiboshed by the investors behind her fashion business – because they insist it would ‘cheapen’ her brand.
I can reveal that Posh was hoping to join her former bandmates for their lucrative return to the stage in an attempt to relive the happy memories she shared with them – as well as a substantial cut of the earnings.
However, sources say equity firm NEO Investment Partners, who ploughed £30 million into her company last November, have told her that it would be counter productive to her luxury fashion business, Victoria Beckham Limited.
I understand her investors are nervous that a return to Spice Girl mode for Victoria could see her ridiculed for her singing.
Victoria, 44 – who has admitted she is not a talented singer – has now left the other girls irritated after having to break the news that she won’t be taking part.
It’s also bad news for music mogul Simon Fuller, 58, who has been masterminding the multi-million-pound project since last year.
Fuller is also a major shareholder in Victoria’s fashion business and has even given her space in his London offices to house the business and its employees. My source revealed: ‘Victoria has really happy memories of her time in the Spice Girls. She was globally famous and having the time of her life. It was also, of course, when she met David and they fell madly in love.
‘After years of refusing to take part, she changed her mind when Simon Fuller put the idea again. He has been loyal to her so she agreed to meet the other girls.
‘She was up for it but, after meetings with her investors, she now understands the potential ramifications if she was to take part.
‘It could very much be viewed as tacky and there is a chance that Victoria will destroyed for not being able to sing.’
NEO Investment Partners piled the cash in last year after it emerged that Victoria’s business had lost £8.4 million in 2016.
And earlier this year, she was forced to make a third of her staff redundant.
Despite Posh’s firm refusal, I hear the other girls are not giving up on trying to persuade her.
While Melanie Brown, 43, has been told to stay away as they fear her ‘bolshiness’ wouldn’t help matters, Emma Bunton, 42, Melanie Chisholm, 44, and Geri Horner, 46, are all apparently ‘on her case’ to talk Victoria round.
Good luck with that, ladies!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6147019/Victoria-Beckhams-dream-Spice-Girls-comeback-stopped-investors.html
David's also proping up her vanity project, so I can't blame him if he's exhausted with the crap she's putting out about their marriage and family life. I *despise* that they're still trying to reform the Spice Girls. They had a successful run the last time they toured about 10 years ago, but then abruptly stopped due to Victoria, so why bother trying again now that she's seen as a successful high end clothing designer.  bored3 

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #503 on: September 10, 2018, 02:47:12 am »

I think they should just tour and ignore her and her pretensions; it's no wonder David has checked out of the marriage and I am certain that this stupid vanity project has run its course. She could be so much more if she were not determined to be so posh and would drop that image that was granted to her for the sake of PR. Her so called brand is just that, an image, not anything based on reality.

I wish Beck would walk away and put a stop to a life that is clearly miserable to him.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #504 on: September 10, 2018, 05:12:07 am »

A Spice Girls tour would be a heck of a lot more profitable than that clothing line of hers.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #505 on: September 10, 2018, 05:17:56 am »

I am fed up with the airs and graces that women like Posh put on; I am fed up with these non-constructive nobodies pushing some kind of persona brand and I am fed up with how people view her as a victim of her husband's infidelities.

There is never any real justification for infidelity, but Victoria has got to stop trying to make herself happen and be a good wife and mother to her family. She has had a husband who is famous and rich and she has no real problems. Her old persona is something she should have let go of a long time ago.

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #506 on: September 10, 2018, 11:23:59 pm »

Do you know what happened to Serena Williams? She was able to lie to the referee and she does not have any fair play!!!

I am going to be mean, but you know in Portugal we have a saying that says this: tell you are o friends and I will tell you what you are...

So, Serena, is a friend of you know who.... so to be able to get what she wants she is able to lie and use all types of excuses! Even after the person said that he was giving instructions to Serena and she is able to put a circus on!!!! With racism, sexism and lies!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #507 on: September 10, 2018, 11:25:29 pm »

I'm still in shock over it; Serena wrecked a huge moment for someone and hogged all the spotlight. She is basically ruined everything she built over her career.

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #508 on: September 10, 2018, 11:31:46 pm »

when she loses is always someone else faults, not hers!
She is a good tennis player, but I do not enjoy the way she plays!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #509 on: September 10, 2018, 11:33:02 pm »

Do you know what happened to Serena Williams? She was able to lie to the referee and she does not have any fair play!!!

I am going to be mean, but you know in Portugal we have a saying that says this: tell you are o friends and I will tell you what you are...

So, Serena, is a friend of you know who.... so to be able to get what she wants she is able to lie and use all types of excuses! Even after the person said that he was giving instructions to Serena and she is able to put a circus on!!!! With racism, sexism and lies!!!

Sorry big mistake:

Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are!

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #510 on: September 11, 2018, 05:18:32 am »

Bill Cosby's sex scandal led to Geoffrey Owens' working at Trader Joe's after he lost his royalty checks when the show was pulled from syndication
The Cosby Show actor Geoffrey Owens says Cosby's sex scandal that saw the show pulled from syndication also ceased his royalty checks
 He says once the checks stopped he needed to find other streams of income
Owens says he came up with the idea of working at Trader Joe's to supplement
After the media coverage of his part-time job, Tyler Perry offered him a 10 episode gig on the popular show 'Have and Have Nots' which he accepted  thumbsup
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6153015/Bill-Cosbys-sex-scandal-led-Geoffrey-Owens-working-Trader-Joes-lost-royalty-checks.html
I love his attitude and glad that he did take the acting job with Tyler Perry's production. I hope he'll continue to get roles.

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #511 on: September 16, 2018, 06:43:44 pm »

Victoria Beckham's fashion label 'loses £4,000 a DAY' as the former Spice Girl marks a decade in the industry with her first London catwalk show
Victoria Beckham's fashion label is losing £4,000 a day as she marks a decade in the industry with her first London catwalk show.
The ex-Spice Girl launched her label Victoria Beckham Limited in 2008 and is celebrating the 10th anniversary of her brand at an elegant event at Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac in Mayfair today.
But accounts filed by the company show it has been far from smooth sailing- with losses of nearly £12 million over an eight year period, which works out at roughly £4,000 a day.
According to The Times, the business has debts of almost £10 million and loans to the business doubled to £12 million during the same year.
This is despite the fashion label managing to generate sales of nearly £169 million over the eight-year period.
However, Naomi Braithwaite, a fashion marketing and branding lecturer at Nottingham Trent University, said running deficits is 'not unique in this industry and not necessarily a sign that she is any the less credible.'
She added: 'It takes a time to build a brand and she is competing with labels that have a very long established history.'
The mother-of-four oversees an empire comprising four clothing lines, more than 400 retail outlets in over 50 countries and offices in London and New York.
At the outset the longtime fashionista, faced a daunting challenge: convincing a competitive and demanding industry that she could make a lasting impression on fickle fashion fans.
Seizing the opportunity to surpass her status as a pop star she has gradually earned widespread recognition, even from fashion luminaries such as Karl Lagerfeld, the creative genius behind Chanel.
Andrew Groves, a professor of fashion design at the University of Westminster said: 'Many saw her as just another example of a celebrity wanting to have a fashion range with no formal fashion training,'
'Through hard work and determination, she has proved those early critics wrong.
He added that Beckham has 'all the right elements to last for many years as a medium-sized designer brand'.
As for the Spice Girls, the most famous girlband in history has reformed for a 13-date tour in 2019 but without 'Posh Spice', who has drawn a line under her first life as a pop star.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6173153/Victoria-Beckhams-fashion-label-loses-4-000-DAY.html
Nice designs but very expensive, hence the constant loss of money.

'Welcome home VB!' Stylists praise Victoria Beckham's LFW debut, saying the pop-star-turned-designer's London show proves she's FINALLY a serious contender in the fashion world
'Welcome home VB!' Stylists praise Victoria Beckham's LFW debut, saying the pop-star-turned-designer's London show proves she's FINALLY a serious contender in the fashion world.
Despite the brand losing around £4,000 a day since 2010 - following its 2008 launch - the ex-Spice Girl looked still confident about her eponymous label as she arrived at the event at Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac in Mayfair today.
With star models including Edie Campbell and Stella Tennant opening the show, Beckham's first London Fashion Week showing received a home turf thumbs' up that stretched way beyond her adoring family in the front row.
Fashion author and blogger Simon Glazin said the collection proved that Beckham had really arrived in couture.
He told MailOnline:  'It's good to have Mrs Beckham back in her home town. The capital's fashion elite have been crying out for her to show here, and choosing her 10 year anniversary collection was a good move for her debut in London.'   
Glazin said the VB label had proved a pleasant surprise to those who doubted her in 2008, saying: 'Who would have thought this Spice Girl could go from wearing cheap tacky LBDs to designing ultra modern, ultra feminine sports luxe?'
He added: 'Ten years ago, there was lots of criticism about Victoria’s first collection. It looked too much like this designer, or it was a copy of that one, or there wasn’t much to it.'
'But over the seasons, Victoria has really shown her fashion evolution. Both as a wearer and a designer.'
Elsewhere, Celebrity stylist Lucas Armitage said the star had taken her label in a more intricate direction.
'Her usually unfussy looks have more intricate detailing than we have seen before with sporty buckles and interesting layering.
'The classic staples of a VB are still there, chic simple silhouettes impeccably cut.'
Armitage added that the stand-out piece from the collection walked in Mayfair was Beckham's camel-coloured candy stripe dress with co-ordinating trousers, a look that the stylist thinks will prompt a slew of copycat outfits on the high street.
Fashion commentator Karine Laudort added that the choice of high-profile models was 'amazing' and said the collection is likely to fly off the shelves.
'Victoria Beckham served us with very simple yet effortlessly chic classic silhouettes and fabric.
'Monochrome black and white tones with a dash of and a cowhide prints elegant dresses in various colours and which will be available but in limited quantities, in stores, by next month as they have been extremely popular.
She added: 'Fitted shirts and suits, accompanied with in-built corsets were also a major part of the collection.'
While the collection's success will serve Posh well on this side of the Atlantic, getting into profit as a fashion label isn't easy.
According to The Times, the business has debts of almost £10 million and loans to the business doubled to £12 million during the same year.
This is despite the fashion label managing to generate sales of nearly £169 million over the eight-year period.
However, Naomi Braithwaite, a fashion marketing and branding lecturer at Nottingham Trent University, said running deficits is 'not unique in this industry and not necessarily a sign that she is any the less credible.'
She added: 'It takes a time to build a brand and she is competing with labels that have a very long established history.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6173233/Stylists-praise-Victoria-Beckhams-LFW-debut.html

Victoria Beckham plants a kiss on husband David's cheek while their kids show their support on the FROW as she triumphantly takes to the runway following her LFW debut
She recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of her namesake label.

And Victoria Beckham, 44, was overcome with emotion after making her brand's London Fashion Week debut at Mayfair's Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac on Sunday with the support of her husband David, 43, and children; Brooklyn, 19, Romeo, 16, Cruz, 13, and Harper, seven. 
The singer-turned-designer planted a kiss on her long-term love's cheek as she triumphantly took to the runway after showcasing her SS19 collection to the fashion's elite, with her proud parents, Jackie and Anthony Adams, and sister Louise also sitting in the FROW.
Victoria kept to her chic style and donned a pair of sleek black trousers for the occasion with a beige oversized blazer, which she stylishly rolled up to her elbows.
Walking out to applause following her debut LFW show, she quickly spotted her brood on the FROW and rushed towards them to plant a kiss on their cheeks.
It was proud moment for the designer and her family as they all collectively took to their social media channels to give their fans a glimpse of her SS19 collection and share their congrats.
Victoria took to her Instagram story and shared a shot of a bouquet of red roses which featured a card from her family that read: 'Congratulations, we're so proud of you. Love David, Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper xxx.'
While David shared a candid clip on his Instagram story of Victoria walking towards them and greeting her family following her successful runway display.
Earlier in the morning, Victoria arrived to the show space looking effortlessly chic in a pair of blue tailored trousers as she made her way inside the venue.
Her form-fitting trousers featured a daring slit placed just above her feet which highlighted her strappy black heels.  The fashionista teamed the vibrant garment with a nude-coloured bodysuit and oversized beige blazer.
Keeping her accessorises to a minimum, she carried her vibrant red handbag under her arm and donned a pair of statement shades. The mother-of-four worked her tresses into a messy low ponytail and sported a neutral beauty look. 
Victoria's appearance comes as she celebrates her namesake fashion label's 10th anniversary.  In a major fashion week shake-up, the British style star has opted to bring her usual catwalk show across the Atlantic to the UK for the first time, swapping NYFW for LFW. 
The show will hosted at Mayfair’s Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac, next to the Victoria Beckham flagship store on Dover Street.  The event was streamed live to Piccadilly Circus for all to see.
Meanwhile, David looked utterly dapper in a black tailored suit with a white shirt and black tie. The former football star held onto daughter Harper, who looked adorable in a black dress with a white lace collar, as they exited their car for the grand occasion.
Following suit, teenager Cruz put on a jazzy display in a bold tiger-print shirt with black denim jeans. Victoria's eldest son Brooklyn, 19, was pictured entering the show space, holding onto a camera and clad in his usual dapper thread.
While brother Romeo, 16, looked effortlessly cool in a camouflage shearling-lined jacket, distressed denim jeans and a white T-shirt.
A proud moment for the whole family, Victoria's mother Jackie and father Anthony Adams made their way inside the venue for her LFW debut alongside sister Louise Adams.   
Celebrating the feat, Victoria marked the occasion in the capital by showing off her flexibility in a fun Instagram shot on Friday.
The former Spice Girl pulled off her famous 'leg pose' at the end of the catwalk, lifting her slender leg high up in the air and pulling it forward, as her other leg rested on the ground.
VB's famous leg pose was debuted in March 2016 when she shared a snap of herself  with her perfect pins opening further than a 90 degree angle - and with her stiletto-heeled foot pointed gracefully.
She later joked that her impressive posture was down to ballet. 'It's amazing what you can do in culottes...those ballet classes are paying off! Thank u @edwardbarsamian and @voguemagazine! Kisses from LA x vb,' she wrote.
Reclining casually on a sofa on a luxurious-looking hotel room she looked sensational in a pair of loose-fitting black culottes and a strapless top, giving the illusion of a jumpsuit.
The mother-of-four originally trained as a dance instructor as her family wanted her to have a ‘fall back’ career. She studied tap, jazz and ballet at Laine Theatre Arts in Epsom, Surrey.
Speaking about Posh’s pose, Kirsten McCarron, founder of PureBallet dance classes, said: ‘You need to be dedicated to get results like that. She has done ballet since she was young, which helps, but for great flexibility you really have to stick at it.’
The pose was later copied by stars including Kourtney Kardashian and Amanda Holden.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6172965/Victoria-Beckham-displays-effortless-chic-style-gears-LFW-debut.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #512 on: September 16, 2018, 06:48:41 pm »

Stupidest Pant Cuffs Ever.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/16/11/503E924800000578-6172965-image-a-338_1537094814477.jpg

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #513 on: September 16, 2018, 06:55:00 pm »

She really has to give it all up. SOME of her pieces are nice, but on a whole, I would not spend money on an entire collection. I am certain that her husband is irritated at her climbing and she really is not at all someone who is paying any attention to the fact that her marriage is coming apart. Victoria reminds me of Becky Sharp from Vanity Fair; as Becky goes higher, her husband begins to see that he doesn't really mean much of anything to her, of that I am sure. She's being so girlish with him, but more as if he's her daddy and she's his little girl. Truly, David is just her sugar daddy, that is really all.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #514 on: September 16, 2018, 06:57:38 pm »

She looks stoned, drunk or high to me.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #515 on: September 16, 2018, 08:15:34 pm »

You know, she has to be one of FEW people in this world who took an assigned persona and is literally living according to it despite the fact that she is not posh. Thing is, she doesn't come from a posh background, she is not posh in the area of being well mannered and genuinely cultured, and most importantly, she is not someone who is selling anything high end. She has been trying to break into the world of haute couture, but she has made the mistake of not putting any real detailed effort into her clothes. None of those clothes are of exceptional quality, none of them are anything special in the area of unique cut, and she forgets that being out of touch isn't how you create something that someone wants to buy. I do not like how she has the GALL to keep up the persona, even though it is clear that her husband is fed up with it.

I do not view adultery as justified or something that can be excused, but I do believe that he is tired of a wife who just mooches off of his money and he has more of a brand rather than a marriage.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #516 on: September 16, 2018, 08:50:07 pm »

Leonardo DiCaprio raises more than $7m for charity as he parties with Naomi Campbell at star-studded gala
He's raised eyebrows for urging others to help save the environment, while making unashamed use of private jets.
But there was no doubting Leonardo DiCaprio's commitment to his cause on Saturday, as he raised millions of dollars for his foundation at the annual gala for his foundation.
The 43-year-old actor was joined by A-listers including Naomi Campbell, Sophia Loren, Ed Norton and Mark Ruffalo at the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala at Jackson Park Ranch, a sustainable vineyard, in Santa Rosa, California.
The even was hosted by the Titanic star along with philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs, who is the widow of Steve Jobs.
There was even a bidding war over one piece
The gala is boasted as a 'zero-waste' affair, which means it recycles and reuses everything with the aim of having no garbage.
The foundation works in six main areas 'Wildlands Conservation, Oceans Conservation, Climate Change, Indigenous Rights, Transforming California, and Innovative Solutions.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6173697/Naomi-Campbell-dons-black-cape-Leonardo-DiCaprio-raises-MILLIONS-environment.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #517 on: September 17, 2018, 02:41:45 am »

Victoria Beckham leads the glamour at her star-studded tenth anniversary party with David and Brooklyn... after London Fashion Week show
She's been spectacularly celebrating her decade-long run in the fashion industry with a Vogue cover, a recreation of her iconic bag shoot with Marc Jacobs and a London Fashion Week show.
And Victoria Beckham has pulled out all the stops once again as she led the glamour at her tenth anniversary party with Vogue at Mark's Club, Mayfair, London, on Sunday. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6174413/Victoria-Beckham-leads-glamour-star-studded-tenth-anniversary-party-husband-David.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
dianab
Countess

« Reply #518 on: October 02, 2018, 11:48:58 pm »

Michael Hutchence 'wanted to leave Paula Yates but she couldn't handle it' claims his sister
By REBECCA LAWRENCE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 14:21 BST, 2 October 2018 | UPDATED: 15:15 BST, 2 October 2018

Michael Hutchence's half-sister Tina has claimed the rocker planned to leave girlfriend Paula Yates before he committed suicide.

The Australian singer was found dead in his hotel room in 1997 with a coroner ruling the death as suicide, despite Paula disputing that he would have taken his own life.

Yet Tina has now claimed that Paula's denial was a result of being unable to cope with the fact that Michael wanted to leave her.    

Former flames: Michael Hutchence's half-sister Tina has claimed the rocker planned to leave girlfriend Paula Yates before he committed suicide

Heartbroken Paula died three years later of an accidental heroin overdose when she was 41, with their daughter Tiger-Lily finding her body.

Speaking to Australian magazine New Idea, Tina said: 'She could not face the fact that she wasn't enough for him.

'He didn't want to live for her. She just couldn't handle it that he'd leave her.'

Speaking out: Tina said 'She could not face the fact that she wasn't enough for him. 'He didn't want to live for her. She just couldn't handle it that he'd leave her'

Tina's comments echo that of Michael's former INXS bandmate Kirk Pengilly, who previously claimed the singer was planning to leave Paula before his suicide.

He told Australian TV show Sunday Night: 'Just prior to his death, that week or so – what he told me, he had a plan in place to basically split up with Paula.'

Tina claimed last month that Michael began his downward descent after being 'vilified' for appearing to break-up Paula's marriage to Sir Bob Geldof.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6231371/Michael-Hutchence-wanted-leave-Paula-Yates-handle-claims-sister.html

interesting their daughter turned out THE best in that Geldof bunch (including Sir himself)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:52:19 pm by dianab » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #519 on: October 03, 2018, 12:07:11 am »

Tina Hutchence has just written a new book about her half-brother, which she is flogging and is the reason she's dragging all this up again now. She and her mother have been seething with resentment about Yates and Geldof and not being awarded custody of Tiger Lily, (in spite of barely knowing the child,) for nearly two decades.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: