Royal Gossip
November 21, 2017, 06:00:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 14380 times)
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2014, 03:00:11 am »

wow that is disgusting about the widow if true -
sandy
Princess

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2014, 05:24:57 pm »

Lauren Bacall, Hollywood Legend, passed on the day after Robin Williams. The world lost some legends last month.

I felt sad when I saw Patch Adams and saw Philip Seymour Hoffman and Robin Williams together in scenes. So sad.

Actually Robin Williams still had to pay $$$ to his first wife who demanded lifetime alimony (and they divorced ages ago). I think he also was still paying alimony to his second wife. I am not so sure the third wife should be blamed.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 05:27:09 pm by sandy » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2014, 05:32:08 pm »

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=887497

Joan Rivers' funeral set for New York
Sept. 4, 2014, 9:15 PM EST
Late comedian Joan Rivers' life is set to be celebrated at a funeral in her hometown of New York City this weekend.

The veteran funnywoman, 81, died at New York's Mount Sinai Hospital after she was removed from life support following a cardiac and respiratory arrest on Aug. 28. Her daughter, Melissa Rivers, shared the sad news of her mother's passing on Thursday, and now it has been announced funeral services for Rivers will be held at Temple Emanu-El, the synagogue where she was a member.

A statement from Rabbi Joshua M. Davidson to ABC News reads, "It is a terribly sad day for all of us. We mourn with her family, friends and all those millions to whom she brought laughter and joy."

Meanwhile, tributes continued to pour in throughout Thursday, and among them was Rivers' co-host of fashion commentary program "Fashion Police," Kelly Osbourne.

She shared her grief in a statement that reads: "I'm completely heartbroken by the loss of my beloved Joan. Not only was she my boss, she was and will always be my teacher, therapist, closest friend, inspiration and the only grandmother I ever knew. She was family and I will never forget her. Laughter will be difficult for a while but when I'm sad, lonely or upset all I will have to do is think of Joan and a smile will cross my face. Laughter is what she gave us and laughter is what she would want us to do in remembrance of her. "Melissa and [grandson] Cooper, my thoughts are with you and I love you both so much. Joan, thank you for taking me in and loving me as a daughter. I will miss you deeply and will always hear your voice in my head saying, 'My darling get out there and be you!'"

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2014, 02:00:34 am »

Feel so sorry for Melissa she lost both her parents.(...

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2014, 11:33:46 am »

She had quite the sendoff.  Pics/info:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/07/showbiz/gallery/joan-rivers-funeral/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

From what I hear, the bagpipes playing "New York, New York" was really moving.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2014, 02:51:48 pm »

I never cared for Joan Rivers..yet it's sad for another one to go so suddenly RIP

thoughts are with her family and friends
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2014, 03:20:53 pm »

She had quite the sendoff.  Pics/info:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/07/showbiz/gallery/joan-rivers-funeral/index.html?hpt=hp_t2From what I hear, the bagpipes playing "New York, New York" was really moving.

Apparently it was just the funeral for her; she wanted a big zinger of a sendoff.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2014, 06:22:15 pm »

^Yep. She requested a wind machine to blow back her hair in the coffin better than Beyonce's, which is hilarious.

In the Jewish tradition, these things have to be done fairly quickly so I can't imagine there was a ton of time to do all the things she wanted.  Was she cremated?  That's the usual way of the Jewish faith, at least it is in California.  I challenge anyone to find an actual cemetery in all of SoCal other than Forest Lawn in LA.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2014, 11:19:26 pm »

Happy 40th Birthday, Leo!  (Some great gifs in the article):

http://www.eonline.com/news/596926/40-essential-leonardo-dicaprio-gifs-to-celebrate-his-40th-birthday
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 08:17:14 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2015, 05:51:05 pm »

Inside Miley Cyrus' 'drug den': Patrick Schwarzenegger's girlfriend surrounded by cannabis, a rolled up bank note and a vial of white powder at recording studio

A picture has surfaced that shows Miley Cyrus surrounded by what appear to be drugs and paraphernalia at a recording studio.

The 22-year-old singer - who has been open about experimenting with drugs in the past - is seen working on her laptop with what appears to be a pile of cannabis, a rolled up bank note and a vial of white powder on a table in front of her.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2900809/Inside-Miley-Cyrus-drug-den-Singer-surrounded-cannabis-rolled-bank-note-vial-white-powder-recording-studio.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2015, 10:44:14 pm »

BREAKING NEWS: Bruce Jenner involved in in Malibu car crash that has left one person dead
Bruce Jenner was involved in a three-car pile-up at noon on Saturday that left one person dead and seven injured.

The 65-year-old former Olympian rear-ended a white Lexus and sent it flying into a Hummer on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, reports claim.

The female driver of the Lexus died at the scene, officials told TMZ.

Jenner, who walked away from the crash apparently unharmed, insists he was being chased by five paparazzi, according to the site.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2944152/PICTURED-Bruce-Jenner-involved-fatal-car-accident-Malibu-leaving-one-person-dead.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Pense
courtier

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2015, 12:14:44 am »

It does beg the question: where did the pictures in the article come from? Did they come upon the scene while going elsewhere? Or were they following the man (as his family reports) and were there when it happened?

Oh my! That white car...the driver's side...hit by a Hummer...there are no words.
There is one photo showing the waterside edge of the highway.
The accident between the hillside and the water.
There wouldn't be a good outcome either way.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2015, 04:50:08 am »

^^What's a Hummer still doing on the streets on So California?  They are the single most hated vehicle out there.  Sad.  Just too sad.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2015, 05:29:10 am »

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES Bruce Jenner takes sobriety test at the roadside after horror four-car pile-up: Reality star rear-ends Lexus leaving one woman dead and five children hospitalized

Bruce Jenner has been involved in a fatal car crash in which he rear-ended a driver who veered into oncoming traffic and died.
The former Olympian, 65, smashed his Cadillac Escalade into the back of the victim's white Lexus, which was reportedly pushed into the path of a Hummer, which left the vehicle a crumpled wreck and the sole occupant, an elderly woman, dead.
Five children - and two adults - were also hospitalized in the fatal smash, while Jenner himself was unscathed. These pictures show him taking a sobriety test in front of officers in the wake of the horrific collision, which he passed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2944152/PICTURED-Bruce-Jenner-involved-fatal-car-accident-Malibu-leaving-one-person-dead.html#comments

Jenner family sources told TMZ that Bruce was being chased by five paparazzi at the time of the crash. However, law officials speaking to the LA Times said that photographers were there but did not cause the crash.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2015, 06:41:40 am »

all this talk about Jenner - a unfortunate woman died - nothing about her.  I am just sick of this constant focus on Kardashians and Jenner.  Let us be free of them!  My sympathy to the woman's family.
Pense
courtier

« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2015, 05:04:00 pm »

From CNN
Sat Feb. 7

Jenner was driving a black Cadillac SUV that was the third vehicle involved in a multiple read-end collision, Sgt. Philip Brooks of the sheriff's department said.

The first vehicle was a black Prius that stopped short, CNN affiliate KCAL reported, citing deputies. Behind it was a white Lexus sedan that also hit its brakes.

Jenner's Escalade was towing a trailer with an all-terrain vehicle on it when it ran into the Lexus from behind, Brooks said. The Lexus spun into oncoming traffic and was hit by a Hummer H2. The driver of the Lexus was killed.

KCAL reported Jenner's SUV left skid marks.

The midday wreck came just after noon on Pacific Coast Highway near Corral Canyon Road, the department said in a news release.

...No information about the deceased was immediately available.

...The accident occurred on a tricky stretch of the highway, where the road is narrow and twisting.

In a bizarre twist to the story, a car later drove through safety barriers around the scene and struck two of the cars from the initial accident, Cmdr. Mike Parker of the sheriff's department tweeted. The driver was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, Parker wrote.

From The Associated Press
Feb 8

The moment of impact was captured by celebrity photographers who quickly posted the images on the Internet, but Philips said there was no evidence Jenner was trying to get away from them.

"PCH is a straight road. There's no place to go to evade," [LA County sherrif's Sgt. Philip] Brooks said. "Being a celebrity, he's often followed by the paparazzi and he's aware of that. He was on his way home, and they happen to know his route."
------------

So my question is answered. Photogs were in the area.
The CNN article makes clear that this was a chain-reaction accident.
No info has yet been released about the fatality except that the driver was a 70-yr-old woman.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2015, 09:44:00 pm »

^^Maybe the family want privacy or have hired lawyers to sue - who knows?

Anybody know when Jenner is scheduled to become a woman?

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2015, 02:08:15 am »

Yooper- Jenner was towing a trailer with an all terrain vehicle on it - all terrain vehicles are definitely a guy kind of thing - LOL - so maybe it ain't happening all that soon
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2015, 06:47:59 pm »

^^Interestingly, the DM reported last week that Jenner was due to be interviewed by Diane Sawyer this past weekend regarding the sex change. He looks as though he could be in the early stages now..?? I read an article about the wreck last night and it referred to Jenner as the 'Kardashian family patriarch'. I was thinking, what does it say about that family that the 'patriarch' has now decided he is a woman?? easter-sly
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2015, 06:51:29 pm »

It sounds like Kris has been a kind of succubus that sucked his masculinity from him.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: