Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 08:28:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 28599 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #380 on: May 24, 2018, 07:10:06 pm »

^ That's another rumour, haven't read too much about it tbh, but it does seem quite true.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #381 on: May 24, 2018, 07:34:52 pm »

^Those rumors originally started in 08-09. They were recently backed up by the granddaughter's boyfriend/murderer.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/20/morgan-freeman-had-affair-with-step-granddaughter-alleged-murderer/

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #382 on: May 25, 2018, 12:59:17 am »

Screen Actors Guild considers stripping Morgan Freeman of lifetime achievement award - which he won at height of Hollywood's #MeToo moment - amid harassment claims

Freeman, 80, was given the lifetime achievement award in January this year
    On Thursday, eight women alleged misconduct in an article published by CNN
    He apologized for it but said he never intentionally meant to hurt anyone
    SAG is now considering stripping him of his five-month-old award in light of it
    He accepted the award at the peak of the #MeToo protests and used his speech to call for gender equality by complaining about the male award statue 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5768797/Screen-Actors-Guild-considers-stripping-Morgan-Freeman-lifetime-achievement-award.html

Come on they must've known about him and yet he got that award. The sad truth is that if they stopped handing out awards to despicable people, they'd have no one left to award and have these events with.

Also the fact that R Kelly still fills concerts, has fans and women go with him leaves me speechless.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #383 on: May 25, 2018, 02:41:23 am »

^Just like Cosby, tales of these two are the worst kept secrets.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #384 on: May 25, 2018, 03:00:52 am »

News just announced Weinstein is or has turned himself in to authorities in NYC.  That should be a revealing trial.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #385 on: May 25, 2018, 03:10:31 am »

^I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he offed himself.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #386 on: May 25, 2018, 03:17:42 am »

^Nah.  Ego too big.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #387 on: May 25, 2018, 07:59:21 pm »

Harvey Weinstein is charged with violent physical attack and sex abuse in cases involving 2 women
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/25/entertainment/harvey-weinstein-to-surrender/index.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #388 on: June 02, 2018, 11:24:38 pm »

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5798161/amp/Fan-fears-Johnny-Depp-appears-pale-gaunt-European-tour-band.html

Johnny Depp health fears.

He looks very ill to me.

Little light
Countess

« Reply #389 on: June 02, 2018, 11:49:47 pm »

And to me too.

Being optimistic, I hope it is for a part.

I remember when Matthew Mcconaughey looked extremely gaunt when he was filmed at an airport. It turned out he was playing an HIV/AIDS victim in the film The Dallas Buyers Club for which he won an Oscar.

I'm hoping he's losing weight for a movie part. He really does look gaunt, and not just in his face. Folks say, gossip,wise, he carries a bandana around to cover the arm track marks for his alleged heroin use. But I wouldn't know never having taken illegal drugs.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #390 on: June 03, 2018, 12:03:38 am »

^I hope it’s for a part, too.  The guy has some serious history with drugs/booze, tho.  Money and fame don’t buy happiness.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #391 on: June 03, 2018, 01:14:06 am »

I think his addictions have caught up with him. His red carpet events and stuff like that (he was still with whatsherface - Amber ?? - his last wife) he always seemed totally out of it, kinda drunk, he was incoherent and totally off with his interviews, he didn't make much sense.

I didn't even recognize him when I saw the pic...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #392 on: June 05, 2018, 11:38:47 am »

Did moped gang follow Michael McIntyre? Police probe if hammer-wielding muggers tailed comedian from his £5.7million mansion before stealing his £15k Rolex as he picked up his son, 10, from school

The star, 42, was on the school run when two masked riders in black used hammers to smash way into his car
    Gang demanded his £15,000 Rolex watch from his wrist and his youngest son was also in the car, witness said
    Comedian fell out of the £120,000 Range Rover and appeared to fight off moped gang in 30 second attack
    McIntyre was collecting one of his sons from school when he was ambushed in north London at 2pm
    Police are investigating whether the moped gang followed him from his £5.7million Hampstead mansion
    Photographs taken in the aftermath show the comedian comforting and hugging one of his boys on pavement
    Did YOU see the incident yesterday? Email martin.robinson@mailonline.co.uk or call 02036151866

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5805219/Michael-McIntyre-son-attacked-hammer-wielding-moped-gang-London.html

"Moped crime has been described as being 'out of control' in London with 23,000 offences last year - up from 827 reported incidents in 2012."

Just wow.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #393 on: June 05, 2018, 05:27:27 pm »

BREAKING: Kate Spade found dead in her Park Avenue apartment of apparent suicide

Kate Spade was found dead at the age of 55 in her Park Avenue apartment on Tuesday
    The designer left a note before taking her own life by hanging
    She is survived by her husband Andrew, who is the brother of actor David Spade, and her 13-year-old daughter Frances
    Spade shot to fame when her eponymous line of purses became the it bag for women in the late 90s and early aughts [naughties]

Kate Spade has been found dead inside her Manhattan apartment.

The popular designer, who shot to fame with her line of eponymous purses, is believed to have committed suicide.

Spade, 55, left a note before taking her own life by hanging.

She is survived by her husband Andy, who is the brother of actor David Spade, and her 13-year-old daughter Frances.

[...]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5808813/Kate-Spade-dead-Park-Avenue-apartment-apparent-suicide.html
Kins
courtier

« Reply #394 on: June 05, 2018, 05:27:32 pm »

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/05/kate-spade-dead-dies/

Sad blink(
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #395 on: June 05, 2018, 06:15:12 pm »

^^That’s just awful.  And I *despise* to be like this but do find it odd her husband was in the apartment at the same time and a housekeeper discovered her.  Suspicious nature, I guess.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #396 on: June 05, 2018, 06:42:45 pm »

This is so incredibly sad. You never know what battles someone may be fighting on the inside.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #397 on: June 05, 2018, 09:02:20 pm »

^ Indeed.

^^ That does sound very odd, we'll see what they'll write in the coming days.

Apparently in her note she wrote to her daughter that it isn't her fault, not wanting for the poor kid to blame herself. Reading that was quite heartbreaking, beyond sad.

Kate Spade dead at 55: How designer created a $2.4billion fashion empire with her husband but lost out on billions by cashing out early and spent her final years trying to launch a second brand which never matched up

Kate Spade and her husband Andy launched her eponymous company in 1993
    In 1999, they sold 56% of the company to Neiman Marcus for $34million
    In 2007, they cashed out by selling the remaining 44% for $59million
    A month later, Neiman Marcus sold the entire company to Liz Claiborne Inc for $124million
    Last year, after rebranding as Kate Spade & Co, Claiborne sold to Tapestry (which owns Coach and Stuart Weitzman) for $2.4billion
    Around the same time, Spade and her husband launched Frances Valentine
    They own 100% of the company and its financials have never been released

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5808871/How-Kate-Spade-created-2-4billion-fashion-empire-lost-billions-cashing-early.html

The headline et al was changed from the link above (as the dm likes to do), she changed her surname to "Valentine" (her dad's or grandpa's (?) middle name), why?

Fashion designer Kate Spade, 55, hanged herself with a scarf in her Park Avenue home while her husband was in another room, after leaving a suicide note telling her daughter, 13, it was not her fault

Kate Spade was found dead at the age of 55 in her Park Avenue apartment on Tuesday, with a police source telling the New York Post the designer took her life due to 'relationship issues'
    The designer left a note telling her daughter it was not her fault before taking her own life by hanging and
    She was discovered 'unconscious and unresponsive' by her housekeeper just after 10am, with her husband in the apartment but her daughter at school
    She is survived by her husband Andrew, who is the brother of actor David Spade, and her 13-year-old daughter Frances
    Spade shot to fame when her eponymous line of purses became the it bag for women in the late 90s and early aughts
    She sold the remaining shares in her company to Neiman Marcus in 2006 and devoted herself to raising her daughter
    In 2015 she reentered the fashion world with her new line Frances Valentine, and changed her name to Kate Valentine

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5808813/Kate-Spade-dead-Park-Avenue-apartment-apparent-suicide.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #398 on: June 05, 2018, 10:46:42 pm »

"TMZ is reporting that the note read: 'Bea - I have always loved you. This is not your fault. Ask Daddy!'."

I expect there's a lot now to come out in the media, but what a curious note, I mean the "ask daddy!" part. This implies 2 things: 1. "It's daddy's fault I committed suicide", or 2. "It is not your fault, ask daddy, he'll confirm (and he'll be there for you)!"

My 1st thought went immediately to n°1 and I still think it is so, also when considering she changed her surname some years ago from "Spade" to "Valentine". At this point it looks like the marriage was in tatters, and the guy was even home when she hanged herself.

I also wonder why she addressed her daughter as "Bea", her name is Frances Beatrix Spade, I guess maybe they used "Bea"..

PS How can TMZ have info like this so quickly? Insiders at the police etc??
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 10:49:37 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #399 on: June 06, 2018, 05:01:48 am »

^TMZ has insiders at PDs in almost every major city.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: