Royal Gossip
September 24, 2018, 03:12:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 27044 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #360 on: April 03, 2018, 06:55:19 pm »

^Somehow I missed the Tom Yanks tranny scandal. How ironic maybe that is why he did so well in that tranny-ish/like tv show he starred in... dontknow

Barnabe et Kitty...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #361 on: April 03, 2018, 07:11:26 pm »

Not Tom Hanks! (Not my beloved Tom Hanks Embarrassed , seemingly the only/ one of the very few decent men in H'weird!)
It's Kendra Wilkinson (one of Hugh Heffner's ex-girlfriends and playgirls ick ) and her husband ex-professional sportsman Hank Baskett. He was in basketball I think. Or Football? Sth like that...
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #362 on: April 03, 2018, 08:12:47 pm »

^ I must have misunderstood you.  sorry I just adore Tom Yanks, too, so good it wasn't him with a tranny girlfriend. But he isn't really divorcing Rita? They seem so in love And such a solid couple esp by h'wd standards! Good to know. (No offence meant to trannys.)

Barnabe et Kitty...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #363 on: April 03, 2018, 08:48:02 pm »

^ No no, Tom & Rita are as far as I know perfectly fine! I love these two, some of the very few people where learning bad things about them or them divorcing would make me feel really sad.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #364 on: April 16, 2018, 01:29:53 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: 'It's no secret that they despise each other!' Ex-security guard for Church of Scientology reveals bitter rivalry between Tom Cruise and John Travolta and how he was given 'the beating of his life' for speaking to celebs

Former Scientologist Brendan Tighe was part of Tom Cruise's security detail at the church's headquarters in Clearwater, Florida until 2009
    He has laid bare the rivalry between Cruise and John Travolta - who believed he was leader David Miscavige's 'favorite son' before the actor came along
    He told DailyMail.com: 'I can assure you Travolta doesn't recognize Cruise as a superior in any way. When Cruise got that medal Travolta was so pi**ed off'
    The Top Gun actor was awarded the Freedom Medal of Valor by Miscavige which is said to have made Travolta 'jealous' and caused him to fire off an angry letter
    The 37-year-old also told how he was forced to have his teeth whitened because 'you had to have a good smile for Tom Cruise'
    'In all those years, I think he said hi to me three times, even though I'd be in the hotel every single day,' he said
    Tighe claims he was once 'violently pulled out of bed' for speaking to a celebrity

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5605283/Former-Scientology-security-guard-reveals-rivalry-Tom-Cruise-John-Travolta.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #365 on: April 19, 2018, 02:00:28 pm »

Audio Of Corey Feldman Allegedly Naming Sexual Predators In 1993 Has Been Found

Actor Corey Feldman said he went to law enforcement in 1993 and gave them the names of sexual predators, but the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office said that wasn’t true. Now the California sheriff’s office is saying differently.

Feldman, 46, has long insisted there are people in Hollywood who are guilty of abusing child actors. He has alleged that actor Jon Grissom and former child talent manager and convicted sex offender Martin Weiss both molested him when he was younger. Feldman said he went to the police in 1993 and nothing happened. Fearful of retaliation, he never went back to the authorities.

Now, the authorities say they have found the tapes from Feldman’s 1993 visit to the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office.

In a statement first released Tuesday night, Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office public information officer Kelly Hoover wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/audio-corey-feldman-allegedly-naming-173028859.html

Hollywood really messed the two Coreys up

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #366 on: April 20, 2018, 09:30:53 pm »

Avicii dead at 28: Wake Me Up DJ Tim Bergling dies in Oman after the popular Swedish producer battled alcohol problems for years

World-famous DJ Avicii, born Tim Bergling,  has died at the age of 28
    The producer was found dead in Muscat, Oman on Friday, his publicist said
    He suffered from acute pancreatitis due in part to excessive drinking
    Due to health problems, his gallbladder and appendix were removed in 2014
    In the past, Avicii was hospitalised for alcohol related issues

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5639703/Avicii-dead-28-Swedish-DJ-Tim-Berglings-body-Oman-leaving-family-devastated.html

He was the DJ at CP & Sofia's wedding in Stockholm (to make it "royal related").

Very sad, so young.

PS I suspect his alcoholism had sth to do with his death...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 09:34:50 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #367 on: April 21, 2018, 05:40:58 am »

^It's definitely sad. My first thought when news came across was either drugs or alcohol.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #368 on: April 21, 2018, 12:56:45 pm »

^ Mine too! Then I read he never did MDMA/ Molly (why is it called that now? It was always "ecstasy" and now they've renamed it or what?) and generally didn't like anything that "made him loose control" so I guess never took any drugs, which nonetheless contradicts the alcoholism tbh. Though I get how he fell into it (he said it was offered everywhere he went to for free), but still to drink so much he had such issues at his young age and then died from it, and well, what about saying "no"? It's really not that hard imo dontknow Such a waste of a young life and talent (I'm not at all into EDM, but I liked the stuff I heard of his).
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #369 on: April 21, 2018, 05:59:50 pm »

'I thought he'd join the 27 club': DJ Laidback Luke shared his fears for troubled Avicii's health three years before his death

World-famous DJ Avicii, born Tim Bergling, has died at the age of 28
    The producer was found dead in Muscat, Oman on Friday, his publicist said 
    Fellow musicians Nile Rodgers and Calvin Harris have paid tribute to the star
    He suffered from acute pancreatitis due in part to excessive drinking
    Due to health problems, his gallbladder and appendix were removed in 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5639943/Aviciis-friend-Nile-Rodgers-feared-DJs-booze-demons-returned.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #370 on: April 24, 2018, 11:32:38 am »

'I said so many times - I'm going to die': Avicii said he was pressured into doing gigs despite his health problems and panic attacks, haunting documentary filmed before his death reveals

Tim 'Avicii' Bergling found dead in Muscat, Oman, aged 28, on Friday
    Swedish DJ retired performing in 2016 after mental and physical health issues
    Documentary Avicii: True Stories follows his rise to stardom and retirement
    It shows him coming under pressure to continue to tour, despite health issues
    Avicii himself reveals he had told management 'so many times' it will kill him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5650625/I-said-times-Im-going-die-Aviciis-haunting-words-documentary.html

Sex cult leader Allison Mack ‘tried to recruit Emma Watson and Kelly Clarkson’ to women-branding Nxivm sect using their support for feminist causes

The 35-year-old Smallville actress sent the pair a series of ominous tweets
    Emma Watson and Kelly Clarkson are known for supporting women's rights
    Mack faces charges of sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit forced labor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5650473/Sex-cult-leader-Allison-Mack-tried-recruit-Emma-Watson-Kelly-Clarkson-Nxivm-sect.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #371 on: April 28, 2018, 12:22:11 pm »

Well, here's what I thought would never happen: ABBA is back/ recording new music!! Shocked
Can't wait to hear the new stuff, hope it doesn't mess up their legacy!
There's def a trend for comebacks/ remakes (e.g. "Roseanne" et al) across all entertainment fields..

Mamma Mia...here they go again! Abba delights fans by announcing they recorded their first new music since 1982

The Swedish group have recorded their first material in more than 35 years
    They have provided two new songs for a tour with computer-generated Abbatars
    Abba reunited to help with the virtual reality project and said they ended up recording the songs as an ‘unexpected consequence’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5667063/Mamma-Mia-Abba-reveal-new-music-1982.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #372 on: April 30, 2018, 10:26:54 pm »

Pictured: Sex cult leader Allison Mack outside court after agreeing to cut all ties with Nxivm in $5M bond deal that will allow her to remain under house arrest at her mother's California home ahead of sex trafficking trial

Allison Mack was released from prison on a $5million bond and will be moving to her mom's home in California, with the actress ordered to cut ties with Nxivm
    She will be under house arrest and have to wear an electronic monitoring bracelet, with her mother and father both agreeing to sign off on her release 
    Mack filed court papers on Friday stating that she and the attorneys for the Eastern District of New York were in plea negotiations
    She is charged with two counts of sex trafficking and one count of conspiracy to commit forced labor for her role in the sex slave cult Nxivm 
    Meanwhile, a letter send to a judge for the Eastern District of New York last month states that cult founder Keith Rainiere had sex with two underage girls
    One of the girls was 15 while he was in his 20s and the other girl was just 12 at the time they allegedly had a sexual relationship

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5653151/Smallville-star-Allison-Mack-RELEASED-5M-bond-ordered-cut-ties-sex-slave-cult-Nxivm.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #373 on: May 01, 2018, 11:56:13 pm »

Avicii 'died after cutting himself using broken wine bottle and bleeding to death' - while his family alluded to suicide in open letter saying 'he wanted peace'

Avicii took his own life and died due to massive blood loss, TMZ claims
    His family penned a letter saying the DJ 'couldn't go on and wanted peace'
    Tim 'Avicii' Bergling was found dead in Muscat, Oman, aged 28, on April 20
    A family member rushed to Oman after a worrying phone conversation with the DJ but arrived two hours after the troubled star had taken his life
    Swedish DJ retired from touring in 2016 after mental and physical health issues

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5677489/Avicii-died-cutting-bleeding-death-report-say.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #374 on: May 05, 2018, 10:24:54 pm »

The Met Gala which will see Kim Kardashian mingle with Amal Clooney is 'super unfriendly' and 'Mean Girls of parties'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5694913/The-Met-Gala-unfriendly-Mean-Girls-parties-Kim-Kardashian-mingle-Amal.html

Worth a read, interesting article and describing the event exactly as I imagined it really is.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #375 on: May 05, 2018, 11:52:10 pm »

^How tedious they’ve all become.  Here’s an idea:  take the money you would’ve spent on getting duded up for the Gala and send a check instead.  The sun is setting on the value of celebrity culture.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #376 on: May 14, 2018, 09:04:01 pm »

Superman star Margot Kidder, who played Lois Lane opposite Christopher Reeve, dies at age 69 after bipolar struggle that left her homeless

The star was found dead in her Livingston, Montana home on Sunday
    Someone had called the police from her home to report she had died
    It is not known yet what the Canada born actress has died of 
    Her death is under investigation but no foul play is suspected
    When she called into a radio on May 9, she said she had been 'in bed with the flu'
    The beauty made four Superman films with Christopher in the 70s and 80s
    She also worked alongside Reeve on two episodes of TV's Smallville
    Margot battled bipolar disorder for years and was very open about it
    In 1996 Kidder had a manic episode leading to her being homeless for 4 days
    The star was found by police and placed in psychiatric care
    Later she became an advocate for mental health awareness
    Margot continued to work in Hollywood with her last film being The Neighborhood with Danny Aiello, which came out this year

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5727833/Superman-star-Margot-Kidder-dies-age-69-bipolar-struggle-left-homeless.html

Sad news. She's at least at peace now.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #377 on: May 19, 2018, 09:44:19 pm »

'I was raped by Harvey Weinstein at this festival': Asia Argento silences the audience as she delivers jaw dropping speech at Cannes and warns those who still need to be held accountable 'we know who you are'

Asia Argento, 42, gave a speech at the festival's closing ceremony on Saturday
    She used it as a warning to the men who 'still have to be held accountable'
    Argento said boldly as she took to the stage: 'In 1997, I was raped by Harvey Weinstein here at Cannes'
    She described the festival as his 'hunting ground' where he was 'covered up for'
    Argento was one of the first women to allege sexual misconduct against Weinstein in October
    The movie mogul, who has been in hiding ever since, denies all of her claims
    Argento's boyfriend, CNN's Anthony Bourdain, praised her for the 'fearless and off script' remarks 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5748677/Asia-Argentos-jaw-dropping-Cannes-closing-ceremony-speech-against-Harvey-Weinstein.html

This one's not dying down. Good. But I also don't feel like anything's changing or done for change...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #378 on: May 24, 2018, 06:20:42 pm »

Morgan Freeman APOLOGIZES after being accused of sexual harassment by eight women including young assistant whose 'skirt he tried to lift up repeatedly' and a CNN reporter who says he called her 'ripe' as she interviewed him while pregnant

The women include former staff at Revelations Entertainment, Freeman's production company 
    One claims he tried to lift up her skirt to see if she was wearing underwear in 2015
    Alan Arkin, his co-star on Going In Style, apparently intervened and he stopped
    Others 'stopped wearing skirts around him' and say he was like a 'creepy uncle'
    CNN reporter Chloe Melas also claims Freeman was inappropriate to her in 2017
    She was interviewing him while six-months pregnant about a film at the time
    Freeman allegedly called her 'ripe' and said he wanted to 'be there'
    They date back to 2008 and include claims he inappropriately massaged interns and stared at other staffers breasts
    Freeman, 80, told DailyMail.com he would 'never intentionally offend or make anyone uncomfortable'
    He apologized to anyone who felt 'disrespected' by his actions

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5767743/Morgan-Freeman-accused-harassment-inappropriate-behavior-EIGHT-women.html
Little light
Countess

« Reply #379 on: May 24, 2018, 06:38:33 pm »

Wasn’t he also ‘squiring’ the granddaughter of one of his ex girlfriends? Or was that an urban legend?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: