Royal Gossip
May 27, 2018, 08:28:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 20921 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #300 on: January 25, 2018, 01:20:14 am »

Judge Aquilina Delivers Powerful Statement Before Sentencing Larry Nassar: 'I Just Signed Your Death Warrant'
http://time.com/5116872/judge-larry-nassar-sentencing/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #301 on: January 26, 2018, 08:21:50 am »

I'm sure we all can think of other Photoshopping that has gone wrong too!!!  Embarrassed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5313931/Photoshop-fail-gives-Oprah-three-hands-Vanity-Fair.html

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #302 on: January 30, 2018, 08:23:20 pm »

Glee star Mark Salling, 35, 'commits suicide': Actor who pleaded guilty to child p*rnography charges has 'hanged himself' near a little league baseball field by his home in Los Angeles

Salling, 35, was found on Tuesday near a little league field near his home
    Actor reportedly hanged himself and was pronounced dead at the scene
    Glee star was awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty to child p*rn charges
    Salling previously attempted suicide in August last year and told a judge in December that he was on medication for depression 
    He was due to be sentenced by a judge on March 7 and faced between four and seven years after taking a plea deal
    Salling was arrested in December 2015 after authorities were tipped off
    Prosecutors found 50,000 images on Salling's computer and a thumb drive
    His family said in a statement that their son was 'a gentle and loving person' who was 'doing his best to atone for some serious mistakes and errors of judgment'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5331317/Mark-Salling-dead-apparent-suicide.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #303 on: February 16, 2018, 02:00:35 pm »

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux wedding pictures: Inside the doomed fairytale day which ended in divorce - Mirror Online

With just a handful of guests, a smattering of confetti and an underground performer - Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux's 2015 wedding was the understated Hollywood day of dreams.

After being engaged for a whopping three years, the world had given up on the heavyweight actors ever tying the knot. And, the news the pair got married at their Bel Air home was met with happiness by their fans - who thought "unlucky in love" Jen had finally got her fairytale ending.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jennifer-aniston-justin-theroux-wedding-12037290

(CNN)Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have revealed they have been separated since late last year, according to a joint statement.

The couple, who wed in 2015, said they intended to keep their decision private, but "given that the gossip industry cannot resist an opportunity to speculate and invent, we wanted to convey the truth directly."

"This decision was mutual and lovingly made at the end of last year," the statement read. "We are two best friends who have decided to part ways as a couple, but look forward to continuing our cherished friendship."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/15/entertainment/jennifer-aniston-justin-theroux-separated/index.html

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Split 'Lovingly' After Two Years of Marriage
http://people.com/movies/jennifer-aniston-and-justin-theroux-split-after-two-years-of-marriage/
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:06:01 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #304 on: February 16, 2018, 02:10:28 pm »

^ I'm surprised by these news, the gossip was for ages that they were headed towards seperation/ divorce, but I didn't believe it (the press loves to make Jen look "sad" and "unlucky in love", all and just because of "Brangelina" ick). Jen's looked very well in the past weeks, so I guess she incited the split/ is taking it well?
Read many comments that he has a roving eye....  thumbsdown

I hope she finds happiness, whatever that means for her. She's written some good open letters in the past on childlessness, happiness, womanhood, marriage etc. (mostly in relation and as answer to the ugly and disrespectful headlines and rumours she gets).

I didn't even believe they'd ever marry after such a long engagement. I think that long engagements are hints that the marriage won't work out eventually.

I read also references to Blind Items (cazydayandnights specifically) and that those reading them were not at all surprised by the split, anyone know what the Blinds were? I don't really follow Blinds, but I think I should...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #305 on: February 16, 2018, 02:17:53 pm »

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-15.html

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/blind-items-revealed-4_7.html

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #306 on: February 16, 2018, 03:12:07 pm »

^ That was fast, thank you!

Oh man  thumbsdown She must be devastated to have basically the same thing happen for a second time.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #307 on: February 16, 2018, 08:03:42 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: Ex model girlfriend of stony actor Michael Fassbender claimed he threw her over a chair, breaking her nose, and dragged her with his car, explosive documents reveal

Michael Fassbender's ex-girlfriend Sunawin Andrews sought a protective order against the actor in March 2010, claiming he was physically violent with her
    The mother claimed that Fassbender, who had been drinking, became enraged when a former boyfriend said hello to her at dinner in November 2009
    Andrews alleged that on the way home, he dragged her with his car, resulting in a twisted ankle, blown out knee cap and a ruptured ovarian cyst
    The 44-year-old wrote in her petition: 'I am still recovering from my injuries and am afraid for my safety'
    She also alleged that Fassbender broke her nose in July 2009, when she tried to wake him up for a speaking event
    A Los Angeles court granted Andrews a temporary restraining order but she withdrew her request in April 2010 for unknown reasons

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5392861/Michael-Fassbender-domestic-abuse-claims-resurface.html
dianab
Countess

« Reply #308 on: February 17, 2018, 03:10:36 pm »

^ I'm surprised by these news, the gossip was for ages that they were headed towards seperation/ divorce, but I didn't believe it (the press loves to make Jen look "sad" and "unlucky in love", all and just because of "Brangelina" ick). Jen's looked very well in the past weeks, so I guess she incited the split/ is taking it well?
Read many comments that he has a roving eye....  thumbsdown

I hope she finds happiness, whatever that means for her. She's written some good open letters in the past on childlessness, happiness, womanhood, marriage etc. (mostly in relation and as answer to the ugly and disrespectful headlines and rumours she gets).

I didn't even believe they'd ever marry after such a long engagement. I think that long engagements are hints that the marriage won't work out eventually.

I read also references to Blind Items (cazydayandnights specifically) and that those reading them were not at all surprised by the split, anyone know what the Blinds were? I don't really follow Blinds, but I think I should...
i've always found she better suited with justin than brad (with/out jolie they'll have end up divorce IMO)

BTW interesting look through astrology:

Jennifer Aniston – lasting love still elusive

Jennifer Aniston has ‘lovingly’ separated from her actor husband of two years Justin Theroux, swearing they’ll have a ‘cherished friendship’ ahead. Another fan fairy-tale blown apart. According to reports she didn’t share his upmarket-hippy New York lifestyle, preferring to live in hotels or LA.

Born 11 February 1969 10.22pm Los Angeles, she doesn’t have the easiest chart, despite her ditzy-blonde, girlish demeanour. Her Aquarius Sun is in a showbizzy and argumentative and stubborn square to Mars Neptune in Scorpio; and is also on one leg of a Yod in sextile to Saturn in forced-to-be-self-reliant Aries inconjunct Pluto. The latter will make her fairly Plutonic – extreme views, not flexible, inclined to manipulate. Her Venus in Aries in her hard-working 6th house is in an unpredictable and constantly-changing opposition to Uranus Jupiter in Libra. Her outspoken Sagittarius Moon is in a possessive square to Pluto and a cool trine to Saturn. She’ll tend to confuse partners with her contradictory demands.

On the face of it, there was a match to be made since she’s an Air Sun with a Fire Moon and Venus; while he has a Fire Sun and Venus in Leo and a Fire Aries Moon. But both are fairly Fixed, and Martian (combative) and not overly practical.

Their relationship chart isn’t too encouraging with a composite Sun Saturn, good for work but not so much for an emotional connection; the Sun is trine Pluto and Saturn trines Mars – so there would be a fair amount of pushing and pulling for control as well as aggravations which grew into resentments. The composite Sun is also widely opposition Neptune, so a dream and an illusion that can’t cope with reality; the composite Venus is trine Uranus, adventurous but needs space; and a Mars square Uranus is explosive since neither wishes to compromise on what they want. The composite Moon may square Saturn which again is blocked and cool. So not a lot going for it.

She has had tr Uranus square her Sun/Moon midpoint in 2017 which is often a marriage splitter and tr Uranus now into her 7th house of relationships for several years ahead, which will find her searching for a looser, less conventional relationship. She’s also got tr Saturn square her Uranus Jupiter and Venus this year, plus a dreary tr Pluto square her Yod focal point Saturn in 2018/2019, all of which is downbeat and discouraging. Plus her Progressed Moon going through her 12th for another 18 months which is usually inward-looking and not exactly ecstatic.

Her admirers want her back with Brad Pitt, but that relationship was, if anything worse. Her Saturn squares his Moon Venus in Capricorn; and his Saturn is conjunct her Sun and square her Mars – and that’s blocked every which way on an emotional level. Her Sagittarius Moon admittedly is conjunct his Sun which is good, but that’s about all it has going for it. Their relationship chart has a composite Sun trine a constantly-changing Uranus Pluto, sextile Neptune; with Saturn opposition Uranus Pluto and trine Neptune – constantly on edge and disappointing; and an aggravating, unfair-treatment Mars square Saturn. The composite Moon and Venus are sparsely aspected with only links to Jupiter, which would give a superficial gloss but not enough to overcome the other problems.

Behind the Hollywood gloss and glitter, nothing is much the way it seems.
http://star4cast.ca/jennifer-aniston-lasting-love-still-elusive/
sandy
Princess

« Reply #309 on: February 17, 2018, 10:27:49 pm »

I'm somewhat put off by writers putting down Jennifer and asking why she can't "sustain" relationships. Well it does take two. Justin messed up too. As did Brad who left Jennifer for someone whose background had a lot of red flags. Angelina cannot stay with anybody forever. To put it mildly. 
dianab
Countess

« Reply #310 on: February 17, 2018, 11:41:29 pm »

the ex-husbands of angelina never said anything bad about her. brad and jen obviously were unsuited. it's well known brad longed for children in his last years with jennifer... well she didnt want - i dont think it says anything against her ... as i said at kate and william thread, if a woman wants gets pregnant she in all likelihood will get, just a woman can stops herself to get pregnant ... already a man who longs for children with a woman who doesnt wants them ... well his only choice is move on if he wants his kids... IMO people likes blame too much angelina because her past when brad was the married one, if he was unhappy in his marriage it was his business...in end i think angelina did a favor to jennifer - i read when they were married he liked stay stoned all day - and then angelina did favor to herself and their children - because he was a hard drinker who shouted out abuse on her AND their children.

Interesting enough, jen and angelina are both daughters of messy divorces who hold grievances against one of parents... i've always thought jen and justin were better suited as i read she being described as sophisticated woman and he a talented, intelectual sort from ny... all of them are just human... as for brad i hope he gets his act straight for his children AND  for himself - i like his movies and HE'S DAMN GORGEOUS TOO Embarrassed
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 11:47:30 pm by dianab » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #311 on: February 18, 2018, 12:50:20 am »

Back in the day, when she was still with Brad, there were a good number of reports coming out about Jen's several miscarriages, with counterpieces coming out saying "she's focusing on her career", which considering how Jen is totally against paps/ pap walks/ publicity and still very private, I'm pretty sure the "she wants kids later" came from her PR camp to squash the talk about miscarriages, so she wouldn't have to talk about it publically at any point in the future. I'd love to know what the dirt really was, but I firmly remember several times reports coming of her miscarriages, she's said to have had one in Paris, and I think she simply couldn't stay pregnant and took it as her fate or whatever and just lived her life with that. Maybe she would have tried with a doc's help, but by that time Brad cheated and I think that she maybe waited for the right guy to try again (with medical help) and it didn't happen, so she rolled with it and stayed childless, finding happiness otherwise (it's not like children are a pre-requisite for a happy or fulfilled life, in some cases children wreck some people's lives...).
Which makes Brad's straying and quest for children even worse imo. Leaving your partner, esp in that way, because it turns out they can't have kids is cruel. After their split I also remember that bad comments were made by him about Jen, whilst she remained silent and then a simple "Brad lacks a sensitivity button" or some such came from her side and that was it. Jen's remained throughout her relationships pretty dignified I think and didn't badmouth anyone, and that says a lot about her.

And then the topper was, that Brad left Jen for Angelina, a badfckinsht lunatic, where everyone and their dog has known for ages that she has more than one screw loose. Yeah, Brad was said to be a major stoner back in the day (and still possibly is), but honestly I don't believe the bad rumours about him from camp St Jolie, until there's more "proof" that this could be true. Jolie is too well known for her craziness and tactics for me to believe that Brad's that bad/ that happened, even though Pitt is far from a fave of mine, so I'm not having this stance from the goodness of my heart or because I'm blinded by his looks or whatever. Stoners are also pretty chill, so his fondness for weed kind of contradicts in a way the "aggressive" claims.

^^ I'm also grossly offended by many articles re: Jen, the one below, where Jen is several times described as "middle aged" whereas Justin is described as "intellectual", who's only 3 years younger than her (so no age gap). Why are there no articles on St Jolie and why she can't keep any man? Nor woman, might I add, since she's famously "bi". Third divorce and crazy as a bat, but she gets mostly good press, I wonder why. Those PR visits to refuge camps and "working" for the UN & pap strolls with her zoo really paid off for her. Why no articles on Pitt and why he can't keep a woman? Or DiCaprio and his creepiness and hypocrisy when it comes to environmental issues? The likes of DiCaprio and Clooney are "bachelors", "lads", and "when will a woman come and sweep them off their feet so they commit?" But the likes of Jen and other women are "crazy", "can't keep a man", "clearly high maintenance", "won't give him a baby so he balks", "middle aged", "boring, "homely" (sth Jen is "accused" of, why is it so bad to be somewhat of a homebody and "boring" -i.e. scandal- and drug-free?). The comments in the article below are the best thing and so true, well worth reading (the "top rated" ones). Also disgusting the picture they paint of Jen ("can't keep a man" etc.) when it's apparently well known that Justin is a lying cheating bstard!! And then it's her fault because "she hates NYC and wouldn't move to NY and didn't like his apartment", why no articles on how he "hates LA wouldn't move there and hated her house"? Also they've been together for 7 years, so clearly a living arrangement wasn't the issue (they split their time between LA & NY). smh!

A man who doesn't have children "made a good decision" or is waiting for some magic young woman to birth the old creep some, so he's finally "complete", but heaven forbid a woman doesn't have children, and when fertility was an issue the stab in the heart from such articles must be 10000x worse. Gawd this whole bs really gets my gears working, as you can see by my novel of a rant. Sorry!

Why can’t Jennifer Aniston find a lasting love? ALISON BOSHOFF asks the question that sends the Friends actress into a rage... but as her two-year marriage ends it’s the one on everyone’s lips

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5402109/Why-Jennifer-Aniston-man.html

Oh yeah and then all the bs fanfic on Jen and Brad getting back together. I think I rolled my eyes so hard, they nearly got stuck. Firstly the cheater doesn't deserve to be taken back for what I wrote above, and secondly why should Jen be the stepmother to the cheating a*sehole's zoo and co-parent with crazy Jolie, the morally loose husband snatcher? If Jen takes him back, I'll have to put Jen on the "crazy as a bat" list too. Also on the "dumb as fck" one.

PS: Boshoff is such an a*sehole with her petty little shyte article. I swear the "sisterhood" exists only in feminist fairytales, which women drugged out of their fcking mind have written when they were in dreamland!!!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:58:46 am by HRHOlya » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #312 on: February 18, 2018, 12:54:49 am »

Billy Bob Thornton did not have to say anything. She dropped him like a safe. Laura Dern had not so nice words to say about Angelina. She and Billy Bob Thornton were engaged. She and BIlly Bob were living together and when she returned from a movie shoot, Dern saw that Billy Bob was gone and was now 'with' Angelina.

I read someplace too that Jennifer A. had a miscarriage while married to Brad. I don't know if this is true or not. If so, she was trying for children with him apparently. I do believe it could have been miscarriages, like HRH HOlya states.

Brad was certainly no saint and was just as much to blame as Angelina. Although he wanted children, he seemed to have difficulties getting along with them especially Maddox (who adopted the name Jolie-Pitt). He is not seen with the children all that much and Angelina bad mouths him. Angelina does have good traits but on the domestic front she like Jennifer has not found lasting happiness. Her relationships have not lasted.

Laura Dern was apparently happy with Billy Bob until Angelina swooped in. Dern did want children (and had them with someone else down the road). And BIlly Bob did not have any with Angelina.

I still think Brad will move on with a younger woman and have a second family.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:58:31 am by sandy » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #313 on: February 18, 2018, 01:28:43 am »

Oh btw one of the things that annoy the living heck out of me, are the countless claims and reports that Jen had miscarriages, but that is totally forgotten and she's blamed for all her failed relationships because "she doesn't want kids"; also the constant "she doesn't want kids" whilst at the same time running pics of her "pregnant" when she just had lunch and is on holiday, still that at the age of 48 (last summer)!!! Good gawd. Anyway, the "miscarriage in Paris" happened towards the end of her marriage with Brad (if I remember right), but there were at least one, but I think two actually, times before that when it was also said she had a miscarriage (so in total seems like she had 2-3, from what I can remember, and well, it's been a while, they divorced over 10 years ago!!).
I just don't understand how her miscarriages (or the gossip) have been forgotten by press & people and she gets such a bad pic painted of her just because she doesn't have any frikkin kids??

Even if she never wanted any, the men for sure knew that before they had a serious relationship with her, so it's such an a*sehole move to then walk because of the child issue. The child question is one of the biggest for any couple to sort out before it gets overly serious, and when they say they want some or they don't, then believe it and decide right then and there whether a future is possible and not "oh they'll change their mind!"

^ To be fair, imo, Brad wasn't seen publically as much with them, but Ang uses them for pap walks, so I don't quite count that. A bit like when Charles was blended out in media in favour of Diana and looked like a non-existent parent, even though he was there too (eg the pic when Di famously greets W&H with that big hug, Charles did too but no one cared to picture that and run it in the press, so he seemed "cold" and "distant").

I'm also not aware of any ex saying anything bad about Jen, except that once with Brad which she countered very well.

It's quite possible that Brad will create a second family, and maybe in a more "traditional" way than with Angelina.

Oh writing this also makes me remember ripe and countless rumours on how Brad's parents never liked and didn't get along with Jolie, but stayed in touch and on good terms with Jen even years after the divorce. No clue whether Jen is still friendly with the Pitts.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #314 on: February 18, 2018, 10:37:48 am »

Billy Bob Thornton did not have to say anything. She dropped him like a safe.
are you talking about who here? because as he as angelina said he disliked when she adopted Maddox, then the marriage was over and she left their home... i remember him saying he wasnt a nice guy to her in end

Laura Dern had not so nice words to say about Angelina. She and Billy Bob Thornton were engaged. She and BIlly Bob were living together and when she returned from a movie shoot, Dern saw that Billy Bob was gone and was now 'with' Angelina.´
the issue here IMO, Dern has something good to say about Billy Bob Thornton?

I read someplace too that Jennifer A. had a miscarriage while married to Brad. I don't know if this is true or not. If so, she was trying for children with him apparently. I do believe it could have been miscarriages, like HRH HOlya states.
i also read she'd a miscarriage one time. I've never read that as some fact.... she indeed said they're too messy and life is good without them... i'm sorry i've never seen she as a woman longing for maternity... i remember when she was married to brad and doing Friends yet when asked for children and she rolled her eyes and started joking... i'm sorry but to me she obviously isnt the type... she likes her lifestyle with a partner but without the kids

I still think Brad will move on with a younger woman and have a second family.
i've read he didnt want any more adopted kids, so, i'm not believing he wants more kids with any other woman

agree, no ex of jen ever talked anything bad about her... no one of them must to be that bad
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 10:45:13 am by dianab » Logged
dianab
Countess

« Reply #315 on: February 18, 2018, 11:58:44 am »

Diana's personal photographer Patrick Demarchelier is accused of sex attacks on seven women as 25 leading fashion figures are named as abusers
Patrick Demarchelier, 74, is accused of berating a woman who refused advances

-Six other accusers say he groped, made model touch her genitals and was lewd
-He has hit back, branding his accusers 'liars' and their allegations 'impossible'
-More than 50 models made allegations - some anonymous - against 25 people
By Sebastian Murphy-bates For Mailonline

PUBLISHED: 10:08 GMT, 18 February 2018 | UPDATED: 11:32 GMT, 18 February 2018

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5405407/Dianas-personal-photographer-accused-sex-attacks.html#ixzz57Saw5Jkr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

his Diana pictures are gorgeous, i think i like them even more than Testino ones (he's been accused too)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:00:51 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #316 on: February 18, 2018, 12:02:25 pm »

diana b, Dern loved THornton and was engaged to him. She commented on the event and blamed Angelina.

Angelina was fickle with Thornton.  She never told him she was adopting.

It is not known whether Brad wants more children or not. Like other celebrities, he might go for a woman half his age and have more kids (like Alec Baldwin). Maybe he did not want any more with Angie.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #317 on: February 18, 2018, 12:14:03 pm »

i'm sorry but Billy Bob (a wonderful actor IMO) has all vibes of being player... when he appeared to be so settled with someone else and their kids i was so surprised... btw he's single again... billy bob shouldnt to be seen as a innocent by  dern... for this matter i dont think any woman should to see her cheating partner as a innocent and the other woman is always bad and only to blame... brad must have his issues but i dont think he should to be compared to Alec B ... i believe he loves all his kids ... just my views... i think angelina obviouly likes play with fire and obviously it hits back on her and now in her kids, i dont think she wanted her kids being fruit of a bitter, messy divorce like she was... btw i dont think the former living girlfriend (for 10 years or more) of justin is feeling sorry for jen now, especially if the cheating with chelsea handler (?)  and others stories are true ... but again it was a choice of justin of ends the things that way with his former girlfriend because of jennifer anniston... it's sort of funny as hollywood has lots of those what goes around comes around stories ... just my views
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:17:17 pm by dianab » Logged
dianab
Countess

« Reply #318 on: February 18, 2018, 12:22:51 pm »

delete
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:25:19 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #319 on: February 18, 2018, 12:41:01 pm »

Of course he's a player but that was not an excuse for him to go running away with Angelina when his fiancee was out of town. I doubt Dern was thrilled with his behavior but it does not excuse Angelina's behavior.

Angelina's and Brad's kids may have some issues or problems. Maddox quit school at 15, one of her daughters dresses like a boy. They don't seem to stay in one place. And Angelina talks about "her" kids not "hers and Brad's children." I think there is some bitterness. He is never seen with the children. He may love the children but he seems to have been minimized as far as any influence over them goes.

But I think he will remarry someone half his age. That's par for the course with actors IMO
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: