Royal Gossip
January 19, 2018, 05:45:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 16115 times)
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #260 on: November 30, 2017, 02:03:05 am »

Ah right gotcha!
He's a familiar face in the american households.
I sorta vaguely I remember him doing an interview with....Obama? or someone in MJ deadcase when I was at your place, I think huh...calm, soft and articulate voice, right?

I was to busy back then drooling over your smoking hot water delivery guy to pay much attention laugh
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 02:05:11 am by Akasha 85 » Logged

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #261 on: November 30, 2017, 02:14:15 am »

Yes, that’s correct, Akasha!  Good memory!

Aaah, yes, the water guy.  Yummmmmy indeed.   Kiss

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #262 on: November 30, 2017, 02:37:10 am »

And the surfers
Those lean, chiseled, beach blond, yummy surfers, can't forget about them!  sigh

Sorry sooo OT here (and kinda wrong to objectify people, especially in this topic, now that I think about it!) sorry  hide

Anyway..
So, he got touchy feely, girls complained (good on them thumbsup) and now his arse got chucked on the street.
Legally speaking can he sue NBC for kicking him out before he's 'officially declared' guilty?
Isn't that breach of contract or something?

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #263 on: November 30, 2017, 02:38:56 am »

Lauer going down was a long time coming.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #264 on: November 30, 2017, 02:51:10 am »

Just think it was Asia Argento who got the ball rolling.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #265 on: November 30, 2017, 01:59:22 pm »

The talk about Matt Lauer has been going on for years.  Not necessarily assault [or at least that I was aware of], but lots and lots of cheating on his wife; his arrogance; his condescension toward people/women.  I never knew what the fuss was about him, and thought he looked downright ridiculous after he lost his hair.   I think his wife filed for divorce at least once and then they reconciled.  Wonder what she will do now?   
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #266 on: November 30, 2017, 02:26:08 pm »

Wonder how Ann curry is feeling ? Matt was the big force of her getting fired .he is so creepy the way he was with Anne Hathaway blaming her for some pap taking a upskirt pic of her getting out the car.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #267 on: November 30, 2017, 02:44:48 pm »

What did he do to Ann Curry? eating cookies

Barnabe et Kitty...
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #268 on: November 30, 2017, 02:48:41 pm »

He got her fired, she didn't try to hide it and there was an awkward, tearful moment on camera:

http://www.countryliving.com/life/news/a45918/ann-curry-matt-lauer-firing/

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #269 on: November 30, 2017, 03:07:01 pm »

^ Oh, thanks for that link I had quite forgotten about that fiasco... I like Ann Curry. She is a very good journalist. And she's beautiful, too. I wonder what she's doing these days.

Barnabe et Kitty...
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #270 on: November 30, 2017, 03:52:32 pm »

The talk about Matt Lauer has been going on for years.  Not necessarily assault [or at least that I was aware of], but lots and lots of cheating on his wife; his arrogance; his condescension toward people/women.  I never knew what the fuss was about him, and thought he looked downright ridiculous after he lost his hair.   I think his wife filed for divorce at least once and then they reconciled.  Wonder what she will do now?   

If she doesn't file for divorce within the next 6 months I would be very surprised. He's a mean, controlling bastard to her. They've lived separate lives since she filed for divorce the first time. She's in the Hamptons with the kids while he lives in Manhattan. I think the only reason they "reconciled" was because he didn't want to give her half his money or have the truth come out about his treatment of her.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #271 on: November 30, 2017, 04:39:01 pm »

I'm just waiting to see if Lauer gets a big, fat retirement package from NBC.  That's public information.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #272 on: November 30, 2017, 04:44:14 pm »

^From what I've read from some journos on Twitter last night, they aren't paying out the rest of his contract or giving him a severance. I'm guessing there was some sort of clause in his contract.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #273 on: November 30, 2017, 04:45:00 pm »

^ Let's hope his wife has the same clause in her contract tehe

Barnabe et Kitty...
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #274 on: November 30, 2017, 05:47:38 pm »

There must have been some significant tangible evidence against Matt Lauer for NBC to fire him with no payout.   He's obviously been protected for many years.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #275 on: November 30, 2017, 05:52:41 pm »

Writer Jenny Lumet: Russell Simmons Sexually Violated Me (Guest Column)
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/writer-jenny-lumet-russell-simmons-sexually-violated-me-guest-column-1062934?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #276 on: November 30, 2017, 07:50:07 pm »

^Wow!

Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #277 on: November 30, 2017, 08:13:00 pm »

Wow.....

― Stuart Chase

― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #278 on: November 30, 2017, 08:28:55 pm »

All of these allegations and acts are truly horrible and need to be addressed.  It’s a human rights violation to the worst impulses within people.

But!  I am also highly concerned at the apparent dismissive reaction to a little thing called Due Process.  Every citizen in this country is entitled to due process in a court of law before being pronounced guilty in the court of public opinion.  I have yet to hear of one single verdict in court of illegal or any convictions applied to any of these people.  And it bothers me.

Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #279 on: November 30, 2017, 10:13:15 pm »

true, yooper!
press coverage is nearly playing judge jury and henchman in some of these cases... bignono

hence my question before: if these allegations turn out to be false can they sue their former employers for breach of contract?

― Stuart Chase

― Deanna Wadsworth
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: