Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 09:09:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 13246 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2017, 10:59:29 am »

^ I tend to agree, though many make the right decision in their twenties, but I would love to raise an age limit to 25 and no younger for getting married, because even more run head-on into sth they absolutely have no clue about; James Stunt though has always come across like a total prat and Bernie never liked him. He must have been like this before she married him, they dated long enough, so why marry a guy who's a total p*ick? Though I admit that men sometimes become abusive and controlling after the wedding, or sometimes after the birth of the first child, so it can come as a surprise.. James though doesn't seem to have changed all that much and looks like he's always been an a*se and no one (not even Bernie) knows or can figure out how he made his money/ billions, it's all a bit bizarre with this guy..

I hope Tamara and Jay make it, they do seem like a nice couple I think  dontknow
--

Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo confirms the birth of his twin boys via a surrogate mother

Cristiano Ronaldo has welcomed the birth of twin boys via a surrogate mother
    The 32-year-old confirmed the news just hours after Portugal's defeat to Chile
    Ronaldo will return home from the Confederations Cup to meet his new sons
    He will now miss Portugal's third-place play-off against Germany or Mexico

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4649130/Cristiano-Ronaldo-confirms-birth-twin-boys.html

Anyone any thoughts on this or Ronaldo? I don't follow football stars at all, but whenever I see a video of Ronaldo he just screams "gay" to me. In pics I can put him down as Beckham-like "meterosexual" *shudder*, but in videos he doesn't seem, let's say, masculine at all. I don't mind him using surrogates if he's gay and wants to be a young father, but with his alleged girlfriend being allegedly pregnant and him being supposedly straight it is odd to go about it this way, instead of finding a woman and settling down.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 11:01:43 am by HRHOlya » Logged
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2017, 12:48:59 pm »

^I hope the children grow up healthy and happy and yes, I do think he's gay which is absolutely fine.

On the matter however, I have much to say and no place to say it because people frequently misunderstand my concerns so I hope I can unburden myself because it's a matter that really has me concerned, I'm full of doubts about this matter, I thank you if you chose to read this further and perhaps help me find answers...

I don't think I agree with surrogacy except for the cases in which you prove you can't have children any other way for health reasons and even then, I'm not enterily sure where I stand in this because it transforms women into mere incubators with absolute disregard about the dignity that should be inherent to human beings. It's all very right regarding our own reproductive rights and everybody should have the right to be a parent if they so choose it, but what about the rights of the children born from this, aren't we robbing them of their rights to have  a mother not just a progenitor? Also, people argue that if the women offer to be surrogates, all is fine, but is it really? I'm not sure it is...because there is some connection between a pregnant woman and her baby. Besides, isn't there any limit to what's ethical regarding science? I mean, now surrogates...what is going to be next step? Something close to the disgusting nazi ideology such as genetically choosing the features of our children so we create "the perfect" human being? I mean isn't there a limit? Are human beings another "good" to be bought and transactioned? What about several women in underdeveloped countries (such as India and Thailand)who accept being surrogates in exchange for shelter, food and a bit of medical care, can we really claim they're doing it out of their free will or are they being coerced into it, because they wouldn't have a decent chance at life any other way?  Is all acceptable and morally correct as long as there is Money to pay for it?  dontknow
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2017, 12:43:55 am »

I think that surrogacy is kind of disgusting since you're using another human as a brood mare. There are THOUSANDS of kids who don't have families that would LOVE to have parents, why not adopt and make things a lot easier?

Insert Quote
^ I tend to agree, though many make the right decision in their twenties, but I would love to raise an age limit to 25 and no younger for getting married, because even more run head-on into sth they absolutely have no clue about; James Stunt though has always come across like a total prat and Bernie never liked him. He must have been like this before she married him, they dated long enough, so why marry a guy who's a total p*ick? Though I admit that men sometimes become abusive and controlling after the wedding, or sometimes after the birth of the first child, so it can come as a surprise.. James though doesn't seem to have changed all that much and looks like he's always been an a*se and no one (not even Bernie) knows or can figure out how he made his money/ billions, it's all a bit bizarre with this guy..

If you can't find out how they make their money, they're going to be nothing but trouble. Shady knowledge means shady sources of money; it is your business if you get attached to someone and might marry them and I think the daughter didn't listen to that inner warning that he was bad news.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2017, 11:33:49 pm »

^^ I meant to reply ages ago, but forgot!

Well, I think you write soundly about the ethical aspect of surrogacy and I have wondered the same at times. It can (as anything really) become very abusive towards women who have no money and then have to sell their bodies to finance basics. It can be dangerous territory, but that applies to many a thing in life, from medicine, to technology, science in general, trade... It all brings blessings and curses.

I see it as a blessing. Yes, adoption is always there, but if we are honest most people desire for a biological child and that's simply something primal that's ingrained into us. It is so we "live on", leave a "legacy" and spread our genes. And I welcome possibilities that allow people to make their dreams come true to overcome infertility (just as I see adoption as a wonderful thing btw, but in many countries the road to adoption is stonier than escaping to the US or wherever and pay a woman off to carry a kid for you; adoption needs a major overhaul to become easier. A woman I know wanted to adopt and the state was so difficult that it became impossible and they stopped the process, even though they are a loving & financially settled couple and there are plenty kids starved of a good home & love in orphanages).

Also gay couples or single people. The nuclear family is imo without a shadow of a doubt the best way, but it doesn't work out that way always and when not meeting the right partner in time then I see no problem with doing it single-handedly, like Monica Cruz for example.
I have zero objections with Ronaldo going this way, as posted earlier, if he's gay and wants to be a young father. And he totally sets off my gaydar. The whole thing is just so bloody weird. Now his "girlfriend" seems to be pregnant and it's all so jumbled and weird as heck. Why deprive his 3 kids a mother if he's hetero and young, there's still plenty of time to settle down. Instead they tell the boy some confusing stuff like "you have two mothers", "your mother is dead" and whatnot. Disturbing, weird and damaging to the kid(s). And supposedly his gf used to be a nanny to twins, don't know if true, but kind of fits into the whole weirdly disturbing circus.

Some also writing how he's under the thumb of his mother (and sister to an extent) and procreating this way to fulfill her "granny wish", which doesn't make it any better.

If you're gay and want to be a young parent or single hetero and older and don't think you're going to meet the right person in time, then I'm totally on board with surrogacy. But doing it to "preserve" your hot body (like some h'weird doctor claims that many celeb women do surrogacy to not "damage" their bodies and pretend to be pregnant, and Beyonce is guilty as hell of this, except the twins she seems to have carried after the disaster with Blue and guess what, after Blue she was back in a month or 2 for some sexy shoot, with the twins she's hidden away. Amal Clooney I bet everything on has also used a surrogate, she was just too damn skinny throughout and after rumours started she disappeared out of the spotlight) or do it because you're bored or whatever the heck it is, is wrong. Children should ideally have a father and mother, or at least two parents.

Proving that you need surrogacy for health reasons isn't too bad an idea, but might be too restrictive still for some people who'd need it to become bio parents. It sure is a mine field in terms of ethics and there aren't many right (or wrong) answers I'm afraid.

^ Sadly though KF many people abuse others as a brood mare (or stallion) even the natural way. Many women getting pregnant deliberately for all the wrong reasons and men too impregnating women for all the wrong reasons and since we're here on a royal forum I'll just mention the Windsors and Charles & Diana...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 11:36:36 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2017, 08:11:01 pm »

Beyonce is already back in public a month after "giving birth" in high heels, now I think this was a surrogacy too just much better hidden and prepared
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4697094/Beyonce-steps-date-night-Jay-Z-LA.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/14/16/42566B4500000578-4697094-Beyonce_looked_sensational_as_she_stepped_out_with_husband_Jay_Z-m-17_1500044663681.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/14/16/4256795A00000578-4697094-So_glam_The_35_year_old_singer_wore_a_pastel_corset_skirt_with_b-m-20_1500044891094.jpg

She even changed shoes and I don't know which pair is worse.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/14/19/4258C39200000578-4697094-image-a-54_1500058142029.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/14/16/4256690A00000578-4697094-image-m-51_1500046334405.jpg

I just don't believe that a woman who's given birth a month ago to twins (with complications apparently, at leas the twins needed after care) would leave the house like this and in shoes like these. With almost (seemingly) no belly. And women still bleed at this stage and she wears a skirt like this.

Maybe I'm alone in thinking like this  dontknow
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2017, 04:28:12 am »

^I agree. Something in the milk isn't clean.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2017, 04:48:43 am »

This is why a surrogate is possible:
https://www.whattoexpect.com/first-year/month-by-month/your-body-postpartum-week1.aspx

No way should Beyonce (or a certain someone) be wearing a short skirt and looking very tidy down there.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2017, 08:41:27 pm »

Harvey Weinstein has been known for his disgusting and disturbing ways for ages, and much of Hollywood is that way, why is it breaking now? And how? I'd imagine he has the money and power to silence media?

All smiles! Georgina Chapman is seen for first time since Harvey Weinstein exposé, leaving $15M pad an hour after her grinning husband as NEW tales of his 'sexual harassment' emerge

Georgina Chapman, 41, stepped out of her $15 million townhouse in the West Village of Manhattan on Friday at around 9.30am to head out of the city with her two children
    The morose designer did her best to smile in her first public outing since an expose revealed details of her husband's three decades of sexual harassment
    The Marchesa designer, who has a son, 4, and daughter, 7, with Weinstein did not comment on the bombshell investigation as she headed off to her atelier
    She remained silent on Thursday as well, choosing instead to post photos of her bridal collection  
    Her husband Harvey Weinstein, 65, left the house earlier with a big grin on his face as he headed into the office
    Tony-nominated British actress Jessica Hynes said on Friday that she was once fired from a film when she refused to do a screen test in a bikini for Weinstein

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4956118/Georgina-Chapman-seen-Harvey-Weinstein-claims.html

---

EXCLUSIVE: My wife and children 'are standing by me' claims Harvey Weinstein as he battles revelations of sexual harassment - and admits he has to 'earn the forgiveness' of Ashley Judd

Harvey Weinstein has revealed his wife is standing by him after news broke that he sexually harassed female employees and movie stars
    In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com he expressed profound regret for inappropriate behavior towards women stretching back decades
    He allegedly made a number of female employees massage him in his hotel room while he was naked, revealed a New York Times investigation
    The studio head, 62, reached a settlement with Rose McGowan in 1997 for $100,000, one of at least eight he has paid out over the years
    Weinstein also invited Ashley Judd to his hotel room for a meeting and then asked if she would watch him shower
    The film mogul said he wants to 'earn the forgiveness' of actress Judd who accused him of repeatedly making indecent proposals to her 20 years ago
    He is married to designer Georgina Chapman and the couple has two young children, with Weinstein also having three adult girls from his first marriage  
    The Oscar-winning producer said he would be taking a leave of absence to 'conquer his demons' and also apologized for his behavior in an official statement
    Weinstein is now suing the New York Times for $50 million, saying that they didn't check all their claims with him; he's hired the lawyer who won Hulk Hogan's sex tape case against Gawker

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4954054/Wife-children-standing-Harvey-Weinstein.html

---

Calls for Harvey Weinstein to be stripped of his CBE over revelations that he sexually harassed female employees and movie stars

Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein is embroiled in a sexual misconduct scandal
    A newspaper alleges he has sexually harassed female employees for decades
    Weinstein was awarded an honourary CBE in 2004 but it could now be revoked

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4956072/Calls-Harvey-Weinstein-stripped-CBE.html

---

The 1997 Academy Awards photo that shows a petrified Ashley Judd limply grasping the hand of Harvey Weinstein that serial sexual harasser is using in his DEFENSE

Ashley Judd posed for a photo with Harvey Weinstein and Vince Vaughn at a 1997 Oscars party, just months after he sexually harassed her at his hotel
    The actress appeared terrified and was loosely gripping Weinstein's hand, which she held out in front of her while leaning away from the studio head
    Weinstein was with his first wife Eve Chilton that night, celebrating the nine Oscars won by his film 'The English Patient'
    It was just a few months before this photo that an incident occurred between Weinstein and Rose McGowan at the 1997 Sundance Film Festival
    Judd told the New York Times that Weinstein asked her for a massage and later to watch him shower at his Beverly Hills Hotel in 1996
    Weinstein has apologized while denying some of Judd's claims, and is using this same photo to show how close the two remained after the incident

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4955654/Ashley-Judd-holds-sexual-harasser-Harvey-Weinstein-s-hand.html

---

Along with this one that made the news recently, these things are normally buried deep, even though everyone knows (and nothing's changed in this industry since its inception, remarkable, really)

Model, 20, exposes the seedy world of prostitution in the fashion industry after an agent claims household names are paid up to $2MILLION to sleep with rich clients and further their careers

EXCLUSIVE: Jazz Egger, 20 was offered £2,000 for 'intimacy' with a client
    The London-based model was told: 'that is how the fashion industry works'
    Agent claimed that top supermodels are paid up to $2million for sex with men
    Even sent screen shots of messages from models who said they 'enjoyed it'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4832268/Model-exposes-prostitution-fashion-industry.html

---

PS And Rose McGowan, who was recently (a year ago?) called crazy and cut off by her longterm agent and pretty much vilified in the media and comments for speaking out and going against this kind of stuff..
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 08:43:10 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2017, 09:40:53 pm »

Is he the producer of the still unreleased Tulip FEver?
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2017, 10:51:30 pm »

Yes, he is. The film has been released recently and is so far a major bomb.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_Fever
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2017, 03:27:30 am »

Weinstein is gross you would always hear stories about his casting couch how he would trat young women who tried to make it in Hollywood . As always this story will get lost and he will be back.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2017, 04:57:35 am »

^Sadly, true.  Nothing will ever really happen to Weinstein.  That’s the only thing that’s true about the world he lives in.  And many, many others. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2017, 05:56:34 pm »

Three board members of Harvey Weinstein's company QUIT ahead of internal inquiry over sexual harassment scandal while stars like Meryl and Nicole stay silent and offer no support to accuser Ashley Judd

Ashley Judd and the other women who say they were sexually harassed by Harvey Weinstein are getting no public support from Hollywood stars
    Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman and Gwyneth Paltrow, who have all won Oscars for starring in Weinstein films, have made no public comment
    Those three women have also been happy to provide interviewers and reporters profiling Weinstein with sound bites and quotes about their affinity for the exec
    The Weinstein Company Board was far more vocal on Friday and said that Weinstein would be taking an indefinite leave from thecompany
    As of Friday afternoon, less than 10 American actresses of note had publicly and directly spoken out against Weinstein or shown support for Judd

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4957558/Hollywood-quiet-Ashley-Judd-Harvey-Weinstein-claims.html

---

'Ladies of Hollywood your silence is deafening': Actress Rose McGowan lashes out amid Weinstein sex abuse scandal - but doesn't confirm she was paid 100k in settlement with the mogul

Rose McGowan called out Hollywood ladies who have kept their silence amid the Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment scandal
    The actress, 44, who is one of Weinstein's accusers, took to her Twitter page Friday writing: 'Ladies of Hollywood, your silence is deafening'
    The 'Charmed' starlet has yet to confirm the New York Times report saying she was paid $100,000 in settlement by Weinstein after an incident from the 1990's
    In October of last year, she came forward with claims saying she had been raped by an unnamed studio executive
    McGowan said she never took the matter to legal because a female criminal attorney told her she'd done a sex scene in a film and would never win

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4957812/Rose-McGowan-lashes-amid-Weinstein-sex-abuse-scandal.html

---

Former Fox News reporter claims that Harvey Weinstein masturbated into a plant pot in front of her after cornering her in a New York restaurant

New allegations of sexual misconduct have emerged against powerful Hollywood movie executive Harvey Weinstein
    Former New York broadcast anchor Lauren Sivan said Weinstein once masturbated in front of her
    The incident occurred more than 10 years ago at a Manhattan night club
    Sivan's accusations come just one day after The New York Times published a bombshell report
    TV anchor said she remained silent due to Weinstein's tremendous clout

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4957694/TV-anchor-says-Weinstein-masturbated-her.html

---

Downfall of a sleazy tyrant: How Harvey Weinstein and his British wife are starring in their own disaster movie after he was accused of sexually harassing women in London and LA

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4957324/Harvey-Weinstein-having-disaster-movie.html

---

British actress Jessica Hynes claims she was fired for refusing to screen test in a bikini for Harvey Weinstein as movie mogul faces string of sexual harassment claims

British actress Jessica Hynes said on Friday that she once lost out on a film when she refused to do a screen test in a bikini for Weinstein
    Georgina Chapman, 41, stepped out of her $15 million townhouse in the West Village of Manhattan on Friday at around 9.30am on her way to work
    The morose designer did her best to smile in her first public outing since an expose detailed claims of her husband's alleged three decades of sexual harassment
    The Marchesa designer, who has a son, 4, and daughter, 7, with Weinstein did not comment on the bombshell investigation as she headed off to her atelier
    She remained silent on Thursday as well, choosing instead to post photos of her bridal collection 
    Her husband Harvey Weinstein, 65, left the house earlier with a big grin on his face as he headed into the office

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4956576/Jessica-Hynes-claims-fired-bikini.html

-----

I fear the same as you, but it seems to be blowing up (for now). Hoping for the best, expecting the worst..
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2017, 08:51:35 pm »

Have Hillary Clinton and Barry and Michelle Obama denounced this guy?   I know they are friends and Harvey gave them all a lot of money, but, they do have principles, don't they?

laugh laugh laugh
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2017, 12:09:05 am »

^If it’s politically expedient, yes, but they owe him millions.  This guy is an a$$, there’s no doubt, but this is how the industry operates and I’ve yet to meet anyone in the business who isn’t either a total PITA or sleazeball.  He’s no unicorn. These people will do practically anything to get ahead or, if in power, will take advantage. 

I’m curious why this is coming out now, and people involved all shocked.  Someone’s got an agenda or wants to take him down for another readon.  To think that there are heavy consciences or naive outrage is absurd.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2017, 01:08:22 am »

Seems like Harvey brother  Bob is the one who  got the ball rolling on outing Harvey rumour is there is a power sturgle even thou harvey is a big name he's been losing alot of money for Weinstein Company.Agreed to those people acting all shocked that Harvey was like that saying he's a "nice guy " people like harvey are always charming and nice. they dont act like the boogeyman

Lisa Bloom, Lawyer Advising Harvey Weinstein, Resigns Amid Criticism From Board Members
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/07/business/lisa-bloom-weinstein-attorney.html

Harvey Weinstein's brother may have fed exposé to NY Times
http://pagesix.com/2017/10/06/harvey-weinsteins-brother-may-have-been-mastermind-behind-sex-allegation-expose/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2017, 01:41:24 pm »

^^ & ^ I agree that sth else must be going on for him to be outed. The Clintons & Obamas and the rest of them won't turn on Weinstein, he gave them millions, only when it's too big to avoid will they say sth and then only because they have to, to save their own skin, whilst we all know they are all as dirty as each other.  ick
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2017, 08:43:34 pm »

'You can't hurt me, I don't have a film career': Nathan Lane breaks his silence on how Harvey Weinstein 'threatened to destroy him' and 'threw him against a wall' at Hillary Clinton's birthday 17 years ago

Nathan Lane, 61, spoke with Michael Schulman at the New Yorker Festival on Saturday night
    The actor alluded to an incident he had with Harvey Weinstein 17 years ago
    Lane was the master of ceremonies at Hillary Clinton's birthday party in 2000, which was being thrown by Weinstein
    Weinstein apparently lashed out at Lane over a joke he had made and threw him up against a wall
    Lane said he told Weinstein, 'You can't hurt me, I don't have a film career,' when he threatened to destroy him
    It comes after news broke that Weinstein had sexually harassed female employees and movie stars

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960400/Nathan-Lane-speaks-Harvey-Weinstein-threats.html
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2017, 09:12:41 pm »

If these people wanted to bring Weinstein down the proper way they wouldn’t be speaking out to the media.  Now, their testimony can’t be used in a court of law.  Stupid or getting attention are the only two options for this.

deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2017, 09:46:52 pm »

^ I've never heard of this before. .. why can't their testimony be used in court? dontknow

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: