Royal Gossip
May 30, 2017, 06:26:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Gossip II  (Read 10794 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: March 10, 2014, 05:00:03 pm »

http://defamer.gawker.com/justin-bieber-doesnt-recall-anything-in-the-greatest-d-1540402343/1540412466/+maxread

Justin Bieber gives the performance of a lifetime in the greatest deposition video you'll ever see. Watch and witness the incredible process of Bieber earning—hands down—the award for Tiniest, Most Insolent A$$hole.

Some comments:

Never mind, they're too graphic....enjoy.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 11:02:56 pm »

He's such a prick funny part when he was clearly trying to say he was instrumental in his success, but instead he said, "I was detrimental to my own career."

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 07:42:38 pm »

Peaches Geldof, daughter of musician Bob Geldof and Paula Yates, dead at 25

Rocker Bob Geldof and Paula Yates' daughter Peaches Geldof has died at the age of 25.

Police were called to an address in Kent, England
, on Monday afternoon to investigate concerns about the resident's welfare and the woman was later pronounced dead by paramedics.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=861097

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 07:48:19 pm »

that's just awful her poor babies  bye sob

RIP Peaches
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 11:41:31 pm »

Was shocked to hear this, so sad. She seemed to really have got it all together, my heart breaks for her poor sons.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 12:59:16 am »

I'm very sad to hear this.  I didn't know about her that much but I thought she'd found her path through marriage and motherhood.  My gosh another generation of this tragedy.
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 05:36:25 am »

so young to die...

i just hope that she hadn't followed in her mother's footsteps and o.d.......

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 12:03:13 pm »

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 04:01:33 pm »

Incredibly sad! I really feel for that family, they have been through so much, now this unexplained and tragic death. She was interviewed only weeks ago on tv about attachment parenting and her really beautiful soul shone through. RIP Peaches.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 04:17:06 pm »

It was discussed on the news this morning (tv) and someone mentioned that family/friends were concerned that she looked so thin in recent photos.  We don't have a cause of death yet, do we?  Very young, so sad.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 04:52:01 pm »

Latest report was that it could have been a heart attack-too much stress on her heart.

RIP, little one.  May your journey be swift and sure.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 05:12:40 pm »

So sad. Prayers for her family.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Rock n royal
courtier

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2014, 12:58:52 am »

So tragic. My heart aches for her two sons, her husband and the Geldof family. RIP Peaches, far too young.

Wearing three-inch heels and a striking red designer outfit, she might have expected her husband to give her an easy start.
But William showed no interest in holding back, sending his first ball whizzing inches from her face. Steve Robson - Mirror online

"There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life, the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs."  - P.Coelho
berlin
Countess

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2014, 02:15:35 am »

Latest report was that it could have been a heart attack-too much stress on her heart.

RIP, little one.  May your journey be swift and sure.

All that drugs she did in her teens didn't help either.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2014, 02:26:06 am »

well we will wait and see what the final word is - but too much stress on a 25 year old heart?  Doing what to cause such stress?  Makes no sense especially since she had two fairly recent pregnancies - if there was something wrong with her heart it would have shown up then.

Wretched situation - I pity her family for the grief they feel now.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2014, 02:40:51 am »

I've heard of plenty of student athletes dropping dead due to a hidden heart condition.  It happens.
Rock n royal
courtier

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 01:24:12 pm »

I missed this thread, it appears she died from a heroin overdose just like her mother. The official cause of death will be revealed today.

Wearing three-inch heels and a striking red designer outfit, she might have expected her husband to give her an easy start.
But William showed no interest in holding back, sending his first ball whizzing inches from her face. Steve Robson - Mirror online

"There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life, the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs."  - P.Coelho
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 03:18:55 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617315/Peaches-Geldof-died-heroin-overdose-tragic-echo-mother-Paula-Yatess-death-inquest-reveal.html

Heroin played a role in the tragic death of Peaches Geldof, a senior police officer has revealed.

The mother-of-two's last known contact was a phone call with a friend the night before she died.

The writer and model is said to have appeared normal during the conversation and was even planning a family outing the next weekend.

At the opening of her inquest in Gravesend, Detective Chief Inspector Paul Fotheringham, of the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate, said a post-mortem examination was inconclusive, prompting further tests.

But he told the hearing: 'Recent use of heroin and the levels identified were likely to have played a role in her death.'

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2014, 10:24:01 pm »

*Puts flame suit on*

The only person I feel sorry for are the kids, not Peaches; she had endless privilege to live a straight life and she had the chance to make something of her life for her kids, but threw it away on drugs. Not one bit of pity towards her for her choices.

Frankly, given that she's a worthless druggie, throwing her life away on that stuff, her kids now have a better chance at a good life without her around.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2014, 10:28:39 pm »

Oh, KF, do be nice (you usu are hug).... I understand what you are saying but perhaps she was just an unfortunate person who was TRYING to straighten her life around and didn't get there in time...   flower flower  It's sad all around...   sob

No flaming here hug
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: