Royal Gossip
August 17, 2017, 06:58:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Invictus Games  (Read 59611 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #620 on: June 10, 2017, 01:38:14 pm »

^Is the cost of living that high in Australia?  That's a preposterous amount of money for any of those, frankly, standard executive suites that, at the very very highest price in SF or NYC would run, at maximum $1-2k.  In LA, where pricing is off the charts the highest price for a suite is around $500 with exclusive floor and all of that "hotel luxury".

With tax, that would amount to $10,000 USD a night in the US!  Wow.  Never heard of such a thing except maybe a private bungalow with a butler, cook, and use of yacht in Maui.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #621 on: June 10, 2017, 02:22:22 pm »

Sydney ranks 11th in the 30 most expensive cities in the world to live in, properties are very very pricey along the north shore (of the harbour.) Multi-million dollar properties are the norm there. Hotel prices near the harbour I'm not so sure of, as we have friends and relatives there and stay with them when we go up to Sydney.

That suite does seem very overpriced, not worth the money IMO, though the views over one of the most spectacular harbours in the world must be fantastic. It all looked nice, comfortable but not breathtaking. There are much more reasonably priced hotels around Sydney than that one. I doubt very much that Harry would have been charged full price anyway! 
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #622 on: June 10, 2017, 06:25:02 pm »

Prince Harry's speech to the Invictus Games Team
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9D3uVi0TIH0&ab_channel=Peppers

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #623 on: June 10, 2017, 06:32:47 pm »

He should stay with the governor and live there. Plenty of securtiy, everything in place, plus I am sure the governor lives very comfortably.

Through the royal keyhole: Inside the $7,000-a-night luxury hotel suite where Prince
Harry dried off from his Sydney drenching, with incredible views of the harbour and Opera House

The angry comments are justified; standard room and while the view is likely fantastic, he shouldn't be living like this.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #624 on: June 19, 2017, 02:26:47 am »

Prince Harry: Journey to Invictus
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpOFDjTHVzEgTMdgOJC3HDPtJXu2l5bh0

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #625 on: July 27, 2017, 06:26:59 pm »

First Lady Melania Trump to lead US delegation to Invictus Games in Toronto organized by Prince Harry in first official solo trip
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4736536/Melania-Trump-lead-delegation-Invictus-Games.html
Ok, at least it isn't Ivanka.  eating cookies
I'd prefer people that are helping the veterans instead of whomever's in office. Dr Jill Bidden and Michelle Obama were perfect imo, representatives for the US and to give attention to the issues that the veteran's face on a daily basis because that's what they did as part of their "jobs" as First Lady and Vice President's wife. This one will only be a prop and won't be able to bring the passion and the hands-on experience that the others did. Michelle Obama got a nice kiss on the lips from Harry that left her flustered. They made a great team throughout the IG last year in the US.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #626 on: August 09, 2017, 04:58:31 pm »

Victoria Murphyā€¸ @QueenVicMirror  
 Prince Harry has written the foreword of a book about @WeAreInvictus competitors by @vodkaboris
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGx9XgxXkAAOo2Y.jpg

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #627 on: August 13, 2017, 07:03:17 pm »

tumblr says this: https://nycrealroyal.tumblr.com/post/164140389303/ig
Not good  Angry
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #628 on: August 13, 2017, 10:40:50 pm »

As there's tons of evidence that Harry has befriended a lot of people he met at the IG, writing to them, offering support, and the other US sergeant who gave Harry her dog tag after wAlking with him on the Wounded Warriorsbwalk across England, put a lot of stuff on her Twitter about the letters and the gift of cookies she got from Harry, when she was recovering from a serious amputation, I wouldn't be so quick to take as gospel an anonymous post to NYC (one of the two Twitter queens who are anti Meghan).

I wouldn't take as truth in fact anything that people put on there. Harry takes his responsibilities to the IG community seriously. There's been tons of Twitters over the years from wounded vets who've heard from Harry via encouraging hand written letters etc.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: