Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 06:11:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Invictus Games  (Read 96871 times)
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #820 on: October 23, 2018, 02:35:29 pm »

The worst thing is that the simulated sex scenes don’t look simulated at all.  It kind of makes me wonder if they were real, but I didn’t linger, so........, bored3

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #821 on: October 23, 2018, 07:56:46 pm »

The way Diana was treated discouraged her "type" from being interested in marrying a royal.

Also, for some reason, all the misery was based on there being blue blood, therefore marrying someone as common as possible was considered a priority. I wonder if the BRF is aware that their mistreatment of Diana and Fergie would have ever led to someone like Kate and Meghan getting the ring. Even Camilla was part of the gentry.

Will and Harry seem to be turned on by this behavior. Kate posing in her underthings and so on. And now Meghan doing risque scenes on a TV show. I don't think in their wildest dreams Kate and Meghan can play virginal. It's a new world now.

I think William saw Kate as a fun time girl, but didn't realize just how tenacious she would be and he played with fire and got locked in before he knew what was happening. With Harry, he got introduced to a fun time Soho House girl and now he ended up engaged despite not being enthusiastic for some reason.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #822 on: October 23, 2018, 10:32:41 pm »

She got under his skin and he likes her now. Don't know what the future might bring. But know, that if everyone in Hollywood  got a chance to get to him, he might have had a hard time choosing  no pun intended.

The only constant is change.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #823 on: October 23, 2018, 10:41:51 pm »

Invictus Games Invictus Games Invictus Games

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #824 on: October 23, 2018, 10:43:48 pm »

Oh that's right. The Games are over.

The only constant is change.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #825 on: October 24, 2018, 10:33:48 am »

Gold Rush For Team UK On Day Two In Sydney
https://www.forces.net/news/gold-rush-team-uk-2nd-day-invictus-games

First-time Invictus Games competitors enjoying the experience
https://www.army.mil/article/212745/first_time_invictus_games_competitors_enjoying_the_experience

‘COUSINS’ AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND EXUDE INVICTUS SPIRIT IN WHEELCHAIR RUGBY CLASH
https://www.invictusgames2018.org/news/latest-news/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #826 on: October 24, 2018, 06:19:47 pm »

Amazing; barely a mention and clearly the Games have only become a sideshow with Meg and Harry front and center.

Why hasn’t ‘Invictus ambassador’ David Beckham attended any Invictus events?
https://www.celebitchy.com/597209/why_hasnt_invictus_ambassador_david_beckham_attended_any_invictus_events/

For a brand ambassador, he did diddly in terms of promoting the Games.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #827 on: October 24, 2018, 09:25:30 pm »

The games should have been scheduled so no other "big event" can take attention away from them. There should be some flexibility allowed in planning.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #828 on: October 25, 2018, 02:30:56 am »

‏@johnjdanks
So @MarkOrmrod offered to swim in the ISA 50m breaststroke final to avoid the race being cancelled @InvictusSydney even though he’d never done that stroke before. He said he had about 3 minutes in the practice pool then jumped in the Olympic pool to ‘rough it out’. He won gold

A swimmer at the Invictus Games has broken down in tears over a beautiful act of sportsmanship from a fellow competitor.

British athlete Sarah Robinson was struggling to finish her race on Tuesday, before compatriot and competitor Poppy Pawsey produced an incredible gesture.

Pawsey had already finished the race, but swam back to the 25m mark to encourage Robinson, swimming alongside her to make sure she finished too.

After Robinson touched the wall, Pawsey pointed to her teammate and made sure the crowd commended her efforts, causing Robinson to burst into tears.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/incredible-act-sportsmanship-brings-invictus-athlete-tears-003745121.html

BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #829 on: October 25, 2018, 02:16:59 pm »

Two wonderful stories in that article.  Thanks for posting it Fly on the wall;  it's reminded me that I need to search for more of these stories as they're very inspiring as well as heartwarming!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #830 on: October 25, 2018, 02:23:23 pm »

^So true.  These inspiring athletes should receive a standing O and receive much more attention.  Amazing.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #831 on: October 25, 2018, 03:46:42 pm »

You know, Harry should have spent all his time at the Games; that would have been a legitimate reason to go to Australia and he should have been posing with the athletes and making speeches supporting the players and should have been making the most of his focus there. Instead of promoting Meg and her sumptuous wardrobe, he should be promoting the players and the strength they show. Instead, it's just been reduced to a sideshow with Harry and Meg being glorified.

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #832 on: October 25, 2018, 04:22:42 pm »

KF, I very much agree with you on this.  The focus has shifted from what it should have been - The Invictus Games.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #833 on: October 25, 2018, 04:45:32 pm »

I can't wait for Meg's speech at the Closing Ceremony, what could she possibly say when she didn't visit many of the competitions.

I'm guessing she will talk about the strength of the women who competed during the games, being a feminist and all that.  Tongue
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #834 on: October 26, 2018, 04:27:58 am »

Well Harry's not that good at putting on a mask unlike that woman by his side who smiles that fake smile and talks Hollywood psycobable. I guess her few inutes with the vets will qualify her to speack at the closing ceremonies. Harry looks like he needs to talk to someone about how he would end up with a vapid attention seeking american bit part divorced older actress who loves to wear very expensive clothing and attire whilst pusing her image as a femenst and a humanitarian.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVGbzyC_iP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18ep9ikgkvvls

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #835 on: October 26, 2018, 12:49:54 pm »

Harry brought it all to thing - focus off the games and onto a foreign narc. I was even beginning to forget about them.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #836 on: October 26, 2018, 02:05:08 pm »

Well Harry's not that good at putting on a mask unlike that woman by his side who smiles that fake smile and talks Hollywood psycobable. I guess her few inutes with the vets will qualify her to speack at the closing ceremonies. Harry looks like he needs to talk to someone about how he would end up with a vapid attention seeking american bit part divorced older actress who loves to wear very expensive clothing and attire whilst pusing her image as a femenst and a humanitarian.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVGbzyC_iP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18ep9ikgkvvls

How could he end up with her?

Simple.

He grew into a habit of playing with fire and he ended up like his brother; hoked up with someone who went from being a bed buddy to being a controlling stalker who made ti clear that if anyone went near HER man, she would rip them to pieces in the press. So instead of cutting the lunatics out, the brothers ended up marrying them, since no sane woman would want to get mixed up in some psychodrama. Both princes could have had solid straightforward lives, but instead chose to throw it all away on some mythical 'normal life' that they do not have any kind of right to.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #837 on: October 27, 2018, 03:49:45 am »

^what's a joke is that they're surrounded by security who's repsonsible for seeing people like Meghan and Waity away from the princ's but they stupidly let them in. I really don't get it. Harry's situation's a bit different than Wills because the the actions of the other royals acting all nice and accepting around Meghan, and also how she was fast tracked in. That's not the result of Harry throwing tantrums in order to marry to her. Something else is going on there. Wills is the one who really f'd up his life marrying a lazy limpet like dull Waity. Hs choice of wife should've been his priority and that would include bettering himself so he could've attracted a woman of worth. Oh well....

'All I can say is WOW!' David Beckham says he is 'inspired' after spending a 'special day' at the Invictus Games in Sydney with sons Romeo and Cruz
David Beckham has raved about his 'special day' attending the Invictus Games in Sydney.

On Friday, the 43-year-old was spotted in the stands with his sons Romeo, 16, and Cruz, 13, as they watched the event's athletics sessions unfold at Olympic Park.

Taking to Instagram later in the evening, the former football told his 51 million followers that he and his boys were inspired by the tenacity of the Invictus athletes.

Beneath a photo that showed him with Romeo and Cruz, David wrote: 'Special day at the @invictusgames2018... So inspiring in so many ways.. All I can say is WOW!'

He tagged his sons before adding the hashtag: '#GameOnDownUnder.'    

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6322565/David-Beckham-says-inspired-spending-special-day-Invictus-Games-Sydney.html

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 03:52:04 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #838 on: October 27, 2018, 04:29:03 am »

Thing is, they don't listen.

I think they were briefed on Kate's Uncle and shady past, plus her constant following William; I'm sure that Harry has all the details about how Meg was a Soho Girl and how she might in fact have a handful of criminals in her family tree. I'm also sure that the expose on Uncle Gary should have been a HUGE wake-up call.

I'm also certain that both princes were warned by friends and family, but neither prince listened.

That is the root cause of the problem, they do not listen when warned and told that someone in question is bad news.

I do not believe that it's easy to discern when someone is in fact a complete lunatic, but thing is, that the signs are there and also, neither prince stayed on that track that was mapped out for them. I am disgusted that Harry and William threw their carefully mapped out lives away with both hands.

'All I can say is WOW!' David Beckham says he is 'inspired' after spending a 'special day' at the Invictus Games in Sydney with sons Romeo and Cruz
David Beckham has raved about his 'special day' attending the Invictus Games in Sydney.
On Friday, the 43-year-old was spotted in the stands with his sons Romeo, 16, and Cruz, 13, as they watched the event's athletics sessions unfold at Olympic Park.
Taking to Instagram later in the evening, the former football told his 51 million followers that he and his boys were inspired by the tenacity of the Invictus athletes.
Beneath a photo that showed him with Romeo and Cruz, David wrote: 'Special day at the @invictusgames2018... So inspiring in so many ways.. All I can say is WOW!'
He tagged his sons before adding the hashtag: '#GameOnDownUnder.'

This man is a *fool*.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #839 on: October 27, 2018, 06:05:14 am »

Pregnant Meghan Markle goes for a smart casual look as she and Prince Harry attend the Invictus Games wheelchair basketball final on their last day in Sydney
* Harry and Meghan returned to Sydney on Friday night and attended the Invictus Games on Saturday
* They got a standing ovation from the crowd as they entered the arena soon after the match started 
* Meghan wore a well-fitted $550 burgundy blouse coupled with black jeans and matching shoes
* Her outfit was a casual change from the $18,000 Oscar de la Renta cocktail dress she wore on Friday night
* The couple accepted an award on behalf of The Queen at the Australian Geographic Society gala

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have returned to Sydney just in time to watch the last day of the Invictus Games before they move on to New Zealand to close out their trip.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrived the wheelchair basketball final at the Quay Centre just after the match started at 2.10pm, receiving a standing ovation from the crowd.

Meghan wore a $550 maroon crepe knit wrap top by Australian designer Scanlan Theodore with a Remembrance Day poppy on her left side, teamed with black tapered pants and high heels.

Dozens of fans grabbed their phones and cameras to snap photos of the royal couple as they made their way down the steps between the stands to their seats, while others shook Harry's hand.  eating cookies

They didn't join Prime Minister Scott Morrison, Defence Minister Christopher Pyne, and retired sport stars David Beckham and Ian Thorpe in a reserved area, instead sitting with a group of uniformed soldiers.  thumbsup

The couple will hand out the gold and silver medals after the match, which was won by the U.S. team 29-17.

They will later attend the closing ceremony where they will both make speeches, as Harry did at the opening a week ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6322735/Harry-pregnant-Meghan-attend-Invictus-Games-basketball-match.html

It'll be intereseting what she'll have to say simply because she has nothing to do with the games. Harry looks like he's stressed and lost weight. Hoefully, he'll have some time alone with the vets and catch up on what he missed. 

Comments:
Brooklyn girl, New York, United States, 5 minutes ago
I know this trip was made on behalf of the Queen, but I think Harry's heart was with the Invictus Warriors the whole time.
Gingercat, Moscow, Russia, 9 minutes ago
Why no one photo of the wheelchair basketball? It was a tour in suport of invictus games or in favour of MM-games? And the games are very important for Harry, as he was only on one game and all other time spent walking mm dresses.
JoAnn Ingram, Sarasota, United States, 11 minutes ago
It was about the Games, not outfits, tummy pats, holding hands, camera hogging and hair twirling. It was about Veterans that sacrifice to keep the world safer. Take note for next time. Please. Just please.
poshhightea, Melbourne, Australia, 12 minutes ago
MM can donate her $18,000 dress and all the other ones she wore on her trip to the Invictus Charity. MM is a humanitarian.
Eoz, Here, Australia, 13 minutes ago
She is living every narcissists dream existence. Adoration and worship for doing ABSOLUTELY nothing.  thumbsup 

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: