Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 08:36:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Invictus Games  (Read 63456 times)
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #580 on: January 10, 2017, 02:47:36 pm »

Were Australian veterans not involved before?

Does this mean that more veterans are keen to engage in the IG? If so, good for them, and PH.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #581 on: January 11, 2017, 12:12:16 am »

Aussies have been involved since the first games......
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #582 on: January 11, 2017, 11:23:05 pm »

Hmm, Ive been kinda wondering about the soon Flotus. She usually has been involved in the IG in some way and Harry meets up with her for it. So this time since she won't be Flotus anymore will he still be able to work with her or forced to work with the new family? I hope he can still work with her, they had great chemistry and worked well with the military.

Stormborn
royal watcher

« Reply #583 on: January 12, 2017, 12:57:03 am »

^ You raise a valid point. On the contrary, however, I think Melania would be right up Harry's alley judging by his track record.  BFF2

(Okay, I'm gonna dodge incoming firebombs now.)
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #584 on: January 12, 2017, 01:33:35 am »

laugh
sandy
Princess

« Reply #585 on: January 12, 2017, 02:16:22 am »

easter-lol. Harry would be way in over his head if he married Melania with a stepson and his Trump siblings coming to visit.
Stormborn
royal watcher

« Reply #586 on: January 12, 2017, 03:01:33 am »

Ohoho. I think when it comes to Harry, Melania is the only diplomat The Donald would ever need. With perhaps Tiffany as contingency. Oh boy, and he thought Pippa was the absolute worst!  easter-bouncy easter-bouncy
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #587 on: January 12, 2017, 05:08:55 am »

Tiffany is young, blonde, and her family has money. I wonder if Harry will date her. She is a little on the young side (9 years younger than Harry), but Harry will soon be at the point where he needs to date a younger woman if he wants a family, especially since he's expected to date a while before getting married. A 20-something can wait a few years to marry, a 30-something, not so much.
Stormborn
royal watcher

« Reply #588 on: January 12, 2017, 05:57:18 am »

Harry's 32 but where is his mental age really at? I'm banking on around 26-27.

On the serious side, I think Michelle's future participation will depend on whether or not the Invictus Games fit with what she plans for the future. They can even have Jill join in if they really want since she's also been associated with it in some levels in the past. I don't think it's part and parcel with the roles they're about to vacate.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #589 on: January 12, 2017, 08:33:31 am »

Michelle and Jill were involved in IG cause it was consistent with their focus on military families - it looks like Melania is not going to be very public - seems she is being relegated to the Mommy role with the Trump son.  So would Ivanka (or Melania) pick military families as their focus?  If so - yeah they'd be involved with IG but there is not yet anything to suggest either would do that - especially since they do not want to be seen as following in Michelle's footsteps.

Michelle and Jill may remain involved - no reason for them not to.  The Bush's remain involved with PTSD so why can't Michelle remain involved with families and IG?

Stormborn - I think 16 might be the more accurate age
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #590 on: January 12, 2017, 05:34:04 pm »

Trump won't send Melania to a meeting with royalty. He'll make an excuse for her and will send his favorite - Ivanka.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #591 on: January 12, 2017, 07:48:10 pm »

Trump may try to be a matchmaker for the future --some of his grandchildren marrying into the royal family. Big ambitions. George can dress up in the pajamas and monogrammed bathrobe and Charlotte in pajamas and matching bathrobe to meet Trump and family. Photo op time.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #592 on: April 07, 2017, 02:16:35 pm »

He doesn't know where to look! Prince Harry chuckles as he meets a physio wearing nothing but PANTS to learn about sports injuries ahead of the Invictus Games

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4390004/Prince-Harry-meets-Invictus-Games-hopefuls.html#ixzz4dZM9LVDO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #593 on: April 07, 2017, 05:52:43 pm »

Embarrassed
Sorry but couldn' t he wear very short shorts ( sorry for the pun)? I find him embarrasing.
Sorry!
harry looks so engaging   flower
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #594 on: April 09, 2017, 02:44:40 pm »

University of Bath‏ @UniofBath
@KensingtonRoyal Here's more about the visit and the research behind @RSatBath injury-prevention work
http://www.bath.ac.uk/research/news/2017/04/07/prince-harry-rugby-research/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #595 on: April 10, 2017, 02:00:28 am »

Trump may try to be a matchmaker for the future --some of his grandchildren marrying into the royal family. Big ambitions. George can dress up in the pajamas and monogrammed bathrobe and Charlotte in pajamas and matching bathrobe to meet Trump and family. Photo op time.

I wonder if Trump dreamed of having Ivanka marry Harry; I'm sure Trump could arrange an 'accident' for his current son-in-law and buy Harry via all the perks and fat bank accounts.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #596 on: April 10, 2017, 02:42:57 am »

Oh, KF, no.  Lips Sealed bignono

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #597 on: May 02, 2017, 01:57:05 pm »

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
In Sydney, Prince Harry will attend events to celebrate the city's hosting of the 2018 #InvictusGames

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #598 on: May 08, 2017, 10:56:06 pm »

Prince Harry is heading down-under

http://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/princeharry/prince-harry-is-heading-down-under-81557

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #599 on: May 18, 2017, 01:16:10 pm »

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
Replying to @KensingtonRoyal and 2 others
In Sydney on 7 June Prince Harry will officially launch @InvictusSydney, the fourth @WeAreInvictus Games.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: