Royal Gossip
December 18, 2018, 07:42:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grenfell cookbook launch September 20  (Read 7459 times)
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #220 on: November 21, 2018, 06:49:46 pm »

Haha, only the Markle would thank the papz
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #221 on: November 21, 2018, 06:58:44 pm »

Word is that this trip to the kitchen is Megs going rogue.  She is angry that she is being sidelined by the Queen -- she had nothing on her calendar [but Kate did today, and wearing a burgundy dress, too, huh?  Some SWF-ing going on, me thinks] -- and so Meggles set up this "private" visit [it was not an official engagement], called some photographers and got herself some press while merching a new outfit.   Note there are, like, six people on the sidewalk to see her.

This woman is whacko. 
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #222 on: November 21, 2018, 07:16:27 pm »

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Maybe she wanted to steal some limelight from Waity too. I find it weird that they both wore burgundy outfits with ponytails on the same day.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #223 on: November 22, 2018, 04:27:58 pm »

‘I wanted to tell you last time I saw you’: Meghan admits she was desperate to share her baby news with friends at the Hubb Kitchen - as they congratulate the pregnant Duchess with cuddles
* Meghan, 37, shared sweet moment on visit to Hub Kitchen in West London
* One of the women asked about visit to Australia, Meghan said it was 'all good'
* She gripped Meghan's hands and said she was 'so happy' about baby news
* Duchess admitted she'd wanted to share news during last visit  
As soon as the Duchess got inside, she abandoned formality and threw her arms around each of the women and kissed them, chattering excitedly about what they had been up to since she last saw them.
Wearing a burgundy dress and coat by Club Monaco, a Canadian company now owned by US fashion giant Polo Ralph Lauren, Meghan soon put on an apron, rolled up her sleeves and got stuck into helping prepare food.
The book - full title Together: Our Community Cookbook - took the number one spot on Amazon within hours of being unveiled two months ago and has since sold nearly 40,000 copies in the UK, raising £210,000.
Bumper sales of the cookbook, which features more than 50 recipes from women whose community was affected by the fire, have allowed a total makeover of the kitchen as well as longer opening hours.
The kitchen, redesigned with the women's input to capture its spirit as a place for the community to come together over meals, now opens seven days a week, up from just two when it began last year.
Those involved have also been able to obtain food hygiene qualifications and been empowered to start their own projects for the benefit of the wider community.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6417931/Pregnant-Meghan-admits-desperate-share-baby-news.html
I think her strategy's to get these women who are basically used for pregnancy and cooking in their culture, seen congratualting her on her pregnancy so that the public will stop believeing that she's faking it. On the blog, oe of these women said that Meghan doesn't walk like a pregnant woman. I hope that's true and that there' a video of this being said.
Comments:
MillieWolfe, New Orleans, United States, about an hour ago
The monarchy has become a joke. At first I was sad about it, but then I found myself entertained by meagains drama. Thanks for the laughs Harry!!!
mellyg, birmingham, 1 hour ago
But not your dad!!?? She's using these women for her own purposes like she uses everyone else.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 04:35:47 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #224 on: November 22, 2018, 06:51:43 pm »

^She sure packed a lot of media shots in 45 minutes.  And, um, a red carpet for a ‘private’ event?  And she managed to grab a headline All About Her.  What a phony.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 08:10:37 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #225 on: November 22, 2018, 07:05:49 pm »

^^^^ It seems obvious that she's jealous of Kate, mean and petty. Wonder how much she paid for the "she's an influencer" article.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #226 on: November 22, 2018, 07:58:37 pm »

No one seems to know anymore what "private" means. They tend to close public roads making them "private" and forbidding pics in public places, whilst at the same time speed dialing paps and orchestrating a whole media bonanza when they are also "in private". What does the word mean? Anyone bother sending them a few definitions incl some excerpts from the law?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #227 on: November 24, 2018, 01:27:21 am »

Mosque linked to terriost.  eating cookies
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/180425603903/the-telegraph-on-twitter
Duchess of Sussex cookbook mosque linked to 19 terror suspects including 'Jihadi John' in group's investigation. (Click the link above and then the picture to go to the twitter page).

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/image/180426192578

Touching her hair/face whilst around food preparation?
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/image/180425800713
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:35:41 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #228 on: November 24, 2018, 01:42:32 am »

flower timed out.
Meghan's Grenfell charity cookbook raises £370,000 in just two months to help those affected by the blaze
* £9.99 recipe book has sold 38,811 copies since it was published two months ago
* Sales of Together: Our Community Cookbook contains 50 kitchen favourites 
* Meghan picked recipes created by women from the Grenfell community
Sales of Together: Our Community Cookbook, which contains 50 kitchen favourites from women from the Grenfell community, total £372,374, according to figures obtained by data analyst Nielsen.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6423371/Meghans-Grenfell-charity-cookbook-raises-370-000-just-two-months.html
Different figures within a day of each other? Perhaps this is to try and defect from the article in the Times regarding the terriost link to the mosque.
Comment:
Jampoll, Houston, United States, about an hour ago
It's her book now?

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #229 on: November 24, 2018, 04:58:12 am »

She picked the recipes? That's strange.  sly So did she ask each of the ladies to make several dishes, she taste-tested them and said "I pick this one and not the other dishes you made."  dontknow
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 05:00:42 am by Cali San D » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #230 on: November 24, 2018, 05:00:54 am »

Kitchen supported by Meghan's cookbook is housed inside mosque 'which has links to 19 terror suspects including Jihadi John'
* The Al Manaar Muslim centre in London is said to be linked to 19 terror suspects
* One imam allegedly claimed women listening to music could become strippers
* The Duchess of Sussex has promoted a cookbook at a community kitchen there
A report in the Telegraph said that one of the imams at the mosque near Grenfell Tower had suggested women who listened to music were at risk of becoming strippers.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6423517/Mosque-supported-Meghan-Markles-charity-cookbook-links-19-terrorists.html

The Only Comment:
April T, Nunya Business, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
Oh dear

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #231 on: November 24, 2018, 05:18:54 am »

I'll ask again: if it's her book, what's her cut. If they raised so much money from gullible sugars what exactly are these money funding.  thumbsdown
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #232 on: November 24, 2018, 02:37:43 pm »

No one seems to know anymore what "private" means. They tend to close public roads making them "private" and forbidding pics in public places, whilst at the same time speed dialing paps and orchestrating a whole media bonanza when they are also "in private". What does the word mean? Anyone bother sending them a few definitions incl some excerpts from the law?

I'd love to see it too. I remember there was an engagement Princess Di had that involved children with special needs. I believe this was in France if I'm recalling correctly. There were pictures of her outside the establishment but none on the inside. That was private. I don't know when private turned into going to these engagements - or rogue engagements - but inviting the press on the inside. That's not private. That's just being fake.

She really is using these women and it's not cute. She barely knew them. There'd be no reason for her to be dying to share baby news with them or news of any other kind.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #233 on: November 24, 2018, 03:58:07 pm »

^
It's because leeches and users like MeAgain always zero in on a tragedy and want to make themeselves the saviours of it. She truly is a heinous, ugly individual. Thanks a lot, Harry.  thumbsdown
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #234 on: November 24, 2018, 04:24:53 pm »

If she wasn't publicly funded and making money off of a royal family - I would say, H is a yet another dumbass who will figure it out after he finds himself on the street or in the hospital because of women like her. But since she is ... what is QE doing? Why is this thing still a thing?
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #235 on: November 24, 2018, 07:42:27 pm »

^^^ Exactly! "I so wanted to tell you!" what bs! Did she also want to tell her dad? These women are strangers, hardly people she dies to tell her good news to!
On the other hand, she just secured her meal ticket, so I'd imagine she was indeed dying to tell the whole word.

She is using these women big time indeed, just like she use everyone else in her life.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #236 on: November 24, 2018, 08:46:44 pm »

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8f24117295b2a27156189dee42295db9/tumblr_pipssfmHUo1ud2swf_540.jpg
so KP confirms that the Hubb Community leases the kitchen. Why do they renovate a leased kitchen with the money of the book???
Source: https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com
Exactly. This should raise even more questions. Also, how did the renovations to the kitchen get paid for when the purpose of the book was to raise funds for the renovation and other outreach programs?  eating cookies
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 08:52:35 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #237 on: November 24, 2018, 09:18:07 pm »

So where did the funds go sink. easter-think
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: