Royal Gossip
May 30, 2017, 02:00:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle VIII  (Read 12716 times)
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2017, 03:51:18 am »

Meghan Markle attends FIRST ever public event with Prince Harry as she cheers along as he plays polo at exclusive Ascot club in front of star-packed crowd

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4480130/Prince-Harry-horses-exclusive-Ascot-polo-event.html
The car company's the sponsor of her tv show Suits so she has a reason to be there outside of Harry.
I might have to give up on him if I see pictures of them together as a couple because he's being shunning her for months.

Oh God, you can't be seriouslol easter-lol easter-lol ... They are firmer than ever, it is clear and explicit

Thank you.. they could be walking down the aisle smiling after being married and some would still be saying it was over. bored3  I'm glad I don't care.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2017, 04:57:11 am »

^Oh boy.  bored3 bored3 bored3
There's no point to a royal family if the British tax payers have to pay for their lavish lifestyle as they continue to mix with common commoners like Waity and Mehgan who've brought nothing possitive to the royal family. The royal family's resembling a reality show now that it's hard to respect them. The reason why British posters here complain about this is because the royals like harry want the public to support their causes such as mental health, Sentable, IG, etc. They want the public to go out and great them during their public engagements. They want and need the public's suport and respect and yet they go and get mixed up with people that overshadow them and use them for their pown gain. Mehgan wasn't expected a the game today but came prepared with her exclusive photographer and dressed in a very expesnsive dress and accessories that was detailed very well in the various press outlets like the DM and People magazine. She and her pr team sent out press releases of what she'd be waring. Yeah, great future duchesss this creature will make.  bignono    As it's been said before by my fellow Brits, if he wants to marry this person, he'll have to give up his royal status. Enough is enough with this low level crap now.
Meghan Markle surprises her royal boyfriend Prince Harry at a polo event
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/meghan-markle-surprises-her-royal-boyfriend-prince-harry-at-a-polo-event/news-story/dc17b2357d81bad6c9e5a8265cacd29b

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2017, 05:10:11 am »

I agree! There's no point to a royal family.  They are no more royal than you or I.  Kiss
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2017, 05:28:43 am »

I wonder if Harry even thinks of his nation, or believes that things will just work out and he doesn't have to make an effort.

There's no point to a royal family if the British tax payers have to pay for their lavish lifestyle as they continue to mix with common commoners like Waity and Mehgan who've brought nothing possitive to the royal family. The royal family's resembling a reality show now that it's hard to respect them. The reason why British posters here complain about this is because the royals like harry want the public to support their causes such as mental health, Sentable, IG, etc. They want the public to go out and great them during their public engagements. They want and need the public's suport and respect and yet they go and get mixed up with people that overshadow them and use them for their pown gain.

This is Harry's level though.

In the past, a princess would have been shipped in to provide prestige and prominence and alliances and go figure, while the prince had a mistress to party with. Yet, now no decent family is forcing their daughters (or sons) to marry into that vile family and the Windsors clearly do not know how to adjust to the changed times.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2017, 05:39:33 am »

I honestly think Will & Harry show through their behavior that they think  (rightly) that the RF is no longer needed or relevant.  I think they just don't GAF and plan to goof around doing whatever they want until it caves in. Then they will still goof around, but at least then they won't represent your country in any way.  eating cookies
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2017, 05:49:26 am »

Harry and William must be unaware of how revolutions go these days. The monarchy might fall apart, but realistically with the way people are hostile, they could end up in a very bad place at the hands of a hostile populace. Going quietly into a life of unaccountable privilege might not happen.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2017, 08:39:49 am »

@ that Meghan surprise article

An onlooker at the Audi Polo Challenge even said: “Nobody had any idea Meghan was coming, so it was a surprise to see her there.

I' m  sure some people knew she was going be there maybe some of  the people watching polo didn't know ,but the workers sure did know  + the dyers  and who ever else was up in balcony knew she was going be there .A worker who was at these events  was talking about her being there from Monday people talk so some already knew she was going be there. 

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2017, 09:31:37 am »

I do not think Harry or Will think the monarchy is not relevant - they just think it is a permanent institution and do not realize it could go away.

Britain is already destabilized because of Brexit - that is going to be a long haul.  Rexit would weaken the UK greatly and now is the time for stability - I do think there is a shake up going on - new people being brought in - things are changing and the duo will work more IMHO.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #188 on: May 07, 2017, 09:50:28 am »

They might well be made to work more but they're so useless at what they do they won't help strengthen the position of the monarchy...either way they're on a losing wicket.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2017, 11:29:55 am »

I think people overthink and overreact too much about anything regarding this womens seriouslly...theres always an excuse to *despise* on her and make the relationship looks bad...no matter what happens..if he announces an engamenet tomorrow there will be people saying she forced him its not real it cant be..he dont want to be with her...in a way it is kate part 2 all over but this time im on the other side just watching the whole thing and seriouslly with all respect people are being so imature and so delusional on the whole thing is just Embarrassed
Im not judging anyone as i think i was worst about cressida and im sure that if he was dating someone i didnt liked i would be mad too...but seriuouslly i thin is about time people realise the issue is not about the women but about him..he wont ever change!When i realised this honestlly all became so much easier... Cool

Harry dates and marries whoever he wants and people should know this now..he doesnt care if u like his new girl or not...he doesnt care about what people think of him or whathever...if the monarchy ever ends and he stops receiving money from tax payers he will get a n amazing job through conexions and continuous to live a avery luxurious life as ever...some need to get real seriouslly and stop dramatizing all!!Some people really need to get out of theyre bublles and see reality as it is...the wolrd has changed and so did the royals and how theyre seen...noone expects them to marry only aristos and royals...they can marry normal people and believe its even seen as something nice by most of the population...as if they ony married blue blooded ones they would be seen as snobs just saying....People dont care about the monarchy anymore with expection from royal fans..people care about how much money they will cost them...we dont know the future but whathever happens to the monarchy ends it will be for any reason but not coz the princes decided to marry someone royal fans dont aprove seriouslly...the wolrd didnt ended when william married kate just saying..in fact the wedding helped to give britain a huge boom in all senses seriouslly...so none of whats being said makes sense..is all about gossiping nonsensed stuff and besides its fun to watch sometime is just boring... sigh

@Dani For sure i dont think shes the only one...but i doubt he will find someone much diferent from her...so i dont get why people want her to go so much?So she can be replaced by someone like her with blonde hair..maybe next time he will try a latina or maybe an asian? In the end theyre personalitys, lifestyles and motivations are all the same...so seriouslly i dont get why keep on denying this....
IMO i think theyre already living toguether..not officially but they clearlly have been toguether for long periods of time in both countries so its not like they have never lived toguether...i think people refuse to see this relationshio as it is...were talking about two adults who have good conditions to travel around the wolrd and see each other and have kept the relatinship a lot quiet even though there were ocaisons were they were seen in public toguether not to mention "the letter" still there are some who no matter happen will deny till they die this is real.... dontknow

I have to say im surprised this relationship has get till here so yeah i do think it may end up in something...but who knows....this is the second time he dates someone who lives in another country..there was chelsy and now Meghan..i do get what ure saying but honestlly i think things are totally diferent this time..hes older, more mature in many senses still the same in many others..this women is not a teen like chelsy when first started dating harry at distance so yeah things are diferent...I do think shes making big effort to keep this relationship and get the ring...and i dont see any news in this...shes 35 divorced...hes a prince obviouslly for her hes the best catch she will ever get...so seriouslly u go girl i see nothing wrong about her doing her moves to get the ring if thats what she wants...he clearlly is noi child being obliged to stay with her and do all she wants as some sugests seriouslly..hes a 32 yearl old men  wopedo

If i were her and in love with a prince dating him and evrything and i had the possibiluty of moving to england for him i would do it in a sec..the fact she still havent done this tells me shes not all that into risking it all for this relationship..shes smart and seriouslly has nothing to loose by trying but the fact shes keeps doing it all slowlly tells me thats shes smart thats all..nothing we didnt knew anyway  eating cookies

« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 11:37:26 am by camilapitanga » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2017, 02:39:36 pm »

Stop the soul-baring, Queen tells princes as Duke of Edinburgh's retirement triggers new focus on monarchy as a 'focus for the nation'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4481486/Stop-soul-baring-Queen-tells-princes.html#ixzz4gOpBfPd9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is the real issue here. The younger set, Wills, Harry and the useless Waity, need to step it up becuse they're continuing to make the monarchy look irrelevant because it's resembling celebrity.
MM to me is looking more like a crazy stalker than a gf.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #191 on: May 07, 2017, 02:47:32 pm »

In my opinion if Media Markle (as a DM comment says) ever will get in RF then she will be worse than Waity. 

Amanda
royal watcher

« Reply #192 on: May 07, 2017, 03:58:37 pm »

^
I don't understand why Meghan would be worse than "Waity". Kate was a wealthy girl who never worked in life and did not seem to care about the problems of the world, Meghan works, is independent, gave guidance on various subjects on a website and is still engaged in social problems, she is much better than Kate ,
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #193 on: May 07, 2017, 04:02:57 pm »

^^^^
I think people overthink and overreact too much about anything regarding this womens seriouslly...theres always an excuse to *despise* on her and make the relationship looks bad...no matter what happens..if he announces an engamenet tomorrow there will be people saying she forced him its not real it cant be..he dont want to be with her...in a way it is kate part 2 all over but this time im on the other side just watching the whole thing and seriouslly with all respect people are being so imature and so delusional on the whole thing

We do not accept judging other people's opinions nor points of view, and especially name calling (!) here which is why I'm locking this down.  The MOB thread on this will open but the Forum Rules remain the same.  If it happens there, again, I'm locking it down as well.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: