Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 05:55:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madelaine Mccann  (Read 4544 times)
AngelofDespair
gossip insider

« on: February 23, 2014, 08:25:55 pm »

I was just reading newspaper and came up  about Maddys investigations that remind me how high profile case this was and never lead to nowhere at least not  in the way to know what happened to this little girl..remember that was reading couple years go some forum about her and all collected evidence intorigations..and that Portugal polices doubt her parents had something to do with her disappearance..since this is gossip forum would like to know would do you think???

If the topic is inappropriate please delete it.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 09:46:42 pm »

It was a very strange case. The portugal police did think that it was the parents. In any case it didn't make sense to me that having free nannies they decided to leave alone such young children to go to dinner.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Val
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 10:49:00 pm »

The Chris Spivey blog has some interesting articles on this case but beware of the language!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 10:26:29 am »

Yes, Spivey has a very good article Val, I read that a while back.  I was actually only thinking the other day that in May it will be 7 years since she went missing, that makes her 11 years old if she is still with us.  I can remember vague things about being 4 years old, and definitely I can remember my brother.  Makes me wonder if she ever thinks of the twins, or anything else from that time. She seemed quite a bright child and a little chatterbox, maybe something, one day, will come into her mind and start jogging her memory.  I agree that the McCanns should never have gone ut and left the children at night, but equally I do not think that gives someone the right to break in and abduct a child.  I am not a McCann *critical person*, I feel dreadfully sorry for them, and the punishment does not fit the "crime". But, do we have all the truth, so many odd things went on, so many things did not add up.  Maybe it will remain one of the mysteries of life, but for the sake of the McCanns I sincerely hope that one day they get closure, even if it is discovered that Madeleine is now no longer with us.  The not knowing must be hell for them.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 11:02:47 am »

^ Yes he does agree with air turning blue!

I read this one it is so through and links to others including the libel trail the McCanns are embroiled in in Lisbon against the former leading police office. Strangely it never gets mentioned in our press.

Also it links to the actual statements and investigation papers which the Portuguese are obliged to make public. Do try and read them they are an eye opener. There was never any evidence of a break or the shutters being jemmied open.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 11:27:04 am »

Thanks True Brit, will have a read of that link.  Whole situation is very odd, so much does not add up at all. Wonder if we will ever get an ending to this situation, good or bad.  I used to follow an English guy, a clairvoyant type person, who remains convinced she is still alive.  I used to be an avid follower, but only go on very infrequently now.  His name is Matthew James and I think his blog is Mara Gamiel/A Light in the Darkness. He lived in New Zealand for a while but is now in Australia.  I had a phone reading with him, he was very spot on.  He has never changed his stance on her being alive and safe.  Is he correct?  That I do not know.  The media put out what they wanted us to believe, as they do with everything these days. Fortunately for many of us we are not sheeple and have minds of our own.  Not sure if anyone is interested but the link is below, the website covers a variety of things, this is just the McCann page.

http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

Interestingly, I have had a couple of readings since the one with Matthew, and at the end I always ask if they have any idea of what has happened to Madeleine, and both have said they feel she is on the other side and under water.  So, as with most things, different opinions, and no idea which one is the correct one. As with many things these days we just have to watch that space and see what occurs.
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 11:32:49 am »

Personally I have never believed the McCanns story of what happened that night. They left those children alone in that apartment every night of their holiday, and put them in a creche every day. Some family holiday that is!

I think they are lying about many things, and I can't understand why the British investigation hasn't arrested them yet, at least for child neglect.

AngelofDespair
gossip insider

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 11:53:18 am »

Few years ago  I was following threearquidos forum the was all papers from portugese police that was mmade pu lic.statements of all witnesses..and video when two dogs were let into the room..later the forum was forbidn and now  read truth for medalaine and justice4madelaine...since i read all papers from portugese police I start doubting in abduction..parents gave odd answers on many questions.her mother refused to answer almost all question.they did not look for her the night she disapeared thdy stayed at room...and dogs in room one smell cadaver odour and one blood oth on same places behind the sofa and closet then they took dogs to a car that mccanns rented after her abduction both dogs barked like  crazy at keys and trunk other cars that were there they just passed..they were also at villa  that mccans rented and they barked at kates clothes and  cuddle cat...when u read all it is very weird and make u think.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 02:04:43 pm »

Personally I have never believed the McCanns story of what happened that night. They left those children alone in that apartment every night of their holiday, and put them in a creche every day. Some family holiday that is!

I think they are lying about many things, and I can't understand why the British investigation hasn't arrested them yet, at least for child neglect.

They are said to have friends in high places!  Cameron for one was fighting their corner.
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 02:25:52 pm »

it's a sad case. I read from time to time if there are any updates on the case. I too got the feeling there was something wrong with the parents. I do hope they solve the case.
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 02:52:52 pm »

They are said to have friends in high places!  Cameron for one was fighting their corner.

I have read that too - that certain politicians have their back. But why? It all seems so peculiar.

Freya
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 03:46:54 pm »

My thoughts at the time were that if Maddy's mother had been a single parent from a housing estate on benefits they would have been vilified by the press. Because these were two middle class doctors the fact that they left their child unattended seems to have been brushed under the carpet. What if there had been a fire?
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 06:37:44 pm »

^I completely agree. In fact I stayed in the same apartment as a toddler and my parents would have never left me alone. I do feel sorry for the parents though, losing a child has to be horrendous and they have to put up with the fact they're somewhat to blame for what happened to her. However I am admittedly fed up heating about the case, it's been seven years and hundreds if not thousands of others will have gone missing in the meantime but we never hear about them.  thumbsdown No missing child has ever had this much media coverage. I hope the McCanns are reunited with their daughter but more needs to be done about other missing persons, whether children or adults.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:39:37 pm by MelissaRose » Logged
Southern Belle
royal watcher

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2014, 06:47:57 pm »

In my opinion, the parents were far more interested in eating and drinking with their friends than in supervising their children.  Who leaves three toddlers in a hotel room alone to go to a restaurant?  Morons.
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 07:02:09 pm »

They left the apartment door unlocked too.  bignono
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 08:29:28 pm »

^I completely agree. In fact I stayed in the same apartment as a toddler and my parents would have never left me alone. I do feel sorry for the parents though, losing a child has to be horrendous and they have to put up with the fact they're somewhat to blame for what happened to her. However I am admittedly fed up heating about the case, it's been seven years and hundreds if not thousands of others will have gone missing in the meantime but we never hear about them.  thumbsdown No missing child has ever had this much media coverage. I hope the McCanns are reunited with their daughter but more needs to be done about other missing persons, whether children or adults.

goodpost

Not to mention what they have done to their twins life since her disappearance. 
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2014, 10:21:21 pm »

I don't think that her disappearance was a punishment for leaving them alone just that the whole story doesn't make sense.

The couple also used medicine to sleep the children. Plus blood was found in their rent car.

The Portuguese press presented the case in a very different manner that the English did. For them the mother was too cold as said by the police and more or less said that it was them. No kidnapping involved. The Portuguese inspector that carried the case at the start published a book and his conclusion were also those. 

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
AngelofDespair
gossip insider

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 10:12:29 pm »

Publication of tha tbook turn Portuges people against Mccanns...even Tony Blair helped them I wonder how come they have so high profile connections?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2014, 05:32:55 am »

I wonder if the parents are ashamed of their neglect and are compensating by deciding to go nuts on finding their daughter.

In my opinion, the parents were far more interested in eating and drinking with their friends than in supervising their children.  Who leaves three toddlers in a hotel room alone to go to a restaurant?  Morons.

The point of a family vacation is so you can enjoy yourself and your family, not dump the kids in a hotel room, leave the door unlocked, then go off sipping champagne and stuffing your face with gourmet food. Dumping three toddlers like puppies. Stupid stupid stupid. So really, the parents were treating them really cavalierly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 03:13:53 pm »

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/madeleine-mccann-police-hunt-lone-intruder-who-broke-into-holiday-villas-and-assaulted-british-girls-9201705.html

Detectives probing the disappearance of Madeleine McCann revealed today they are hunting a sex fiend who assaulted five other young British girls on holiday on the Algarve.

In a sensational development, Scotland Yard announced officers are investigating 12 potentially linked crimes in holiday resorts near to where Madeleine vanished in 2007.

In every case a man broke into mainly holiday villas occupied by British families -—and in four of them he assaulted five young white girls aged seven to 10 as they lay in bed. On one occasion he assaulted two girls in the same villa.

Many of the attacks were between 2004 and 2006, which was the year before Madeleine went missing from her bed in a holiday apartment in Praia de Luz. The most recent break-in was reported in 2010.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: