Royal Gossip
June 26, 2017, 11:25:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lady louise eyes  (Read 2141 times)
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« on: January 19, 2014, 05:28:11 pm »

I'm glad the doctors were sble fix lady louise eye condition.I wonder if she was ever bullied at school.
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 05:39:33 pm »

^I'm sure she would have had kids ask her why her eyes looked different, or "funny" but usually kids are pretty accepting of others when they're that young. Unfortunately, I can imagine that some parents whispered amongst themselves how grateful they were that their children didn't have that problem   sob

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Oh, drat

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 05:49:45 pm »

This thread title is a bit graceless when discussing a child's health condition.   Makes me uncomfortable. 

"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess's absence. He said: 'I'm sorry my wife's not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.' 'Not at all,' said Mr Lauren."
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 03:01:43 am »

^I'm sure she would have had kids ask her why her eyes looked different, or "funny" but usually kids are pretty accepting of others when they're that young. Unfortunately, I can imagine that some parents whispered amongst themselves how grateful they were that their children didn't have that problem   sob
[/quote it would have been tougher as she became a teen. I read her eyesight should improve also
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 06:14:24 am »

Her healthy before her beauty

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 10:49:16 pm »

She looks to be doing much better now, and I am happy about that.  thumbsup
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 09:06:10 am »

I say leave the poor girl alone. So what if her eyes are a bit odd, nobody´s fault, just the way it turned out.  They have the best medical resources at their disposal to correct the problem, if it can be corrected, and she will be treated at the appropriate time.  Probably more than one surgery required and carried out over a period f time.    Personally I have never had a a problem with her eyes, not as if they are mega noticeable, or maybe only to people who want to criticise, and plenty of them out there.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 09:10:09 am »

Yes, in childhood more surgery required. Probably she will get them later.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2015, 10:25:01 am »

I thought her problem was fixed. Does she really need more surgery? Her eyes look fine to me.  dontknow
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2015, 05:56:53 am »

I say leave the poor girl alone. So what if her eyes are a bit odd, nobody´s fault, just the way it turned out.  They have the best medical resources at their disposal to correct the problem, if it can be corrected, and she will be treated at the appropriate time.  Probably more than one surgery required and carried out over a period f time.    Personally I have never had a a problem with her eyes, not as if they are mega noticeable, or maybe only to people who want to criticise, and plenty of them out there.

She was always cute and adorable and she is!

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2015, 07:32:18 am »

I wouldn't criticize a child, especially for something she cannot help. I just hope Louise gets the help she needs, if she needs further surgery. It would also be good for her to get involved in eye/vision-related charity work as she gets older, because it's something she has experience with. She can help promote awareness so that every child (or adult) with an eye condition or in need of vision correction can get the help they need. She's almost 12 and I know a lot of schools for kids her age have community service requirements (plus, she's a member of the royal family, and helping others is good in general).  thumbsup
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2015, 07:33:39 pm »

Sophie Wessex speaks for the first time about how her daughter Louise's sight problems inspired her to campaign for the visually impaired

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3268200/Sophie-Wessex-speaks-time-daughter-Louise-s-sight-problems-inspired-campaign-visually-impaired.html#ixzz3oHmKuj3M
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: