Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 06:52:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZARA had a baby GIRL!  (Read 15880 times)
Queen of the Hill
courtier

Harry-ite #29

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2014, 02:50:29 am »

^^^Dasher, I think Zara got that no-nonsense je ne se quois from PA.  So yeah, I feel she will be good.

"Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision."

Ayn Rand
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2014, 04:55:08 am »

brought a smile to my face - congrats and God Bless Mom and Baby Girl!   easter-bunny
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2014, 10:39:28 pm »

What a darling little family they will be!    baby

welcome2

\\\\\\\"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess\\\\\\\'s absence. He said: \\\\\\\'I\\\\\\\'m sorry my wife\\\\\\\'s not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.\\\\\\\' \\\\\\\'Not at all,\\\\\\\' said Mr Lauren.\\\\\\\"
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2014, 10:53:32 pm »

any new pictures of this Royal? even though she won't get a title either?
Dita
courtier

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2014, 11:28:39 pm »

I remember Kate-fans saying how great Kate was for giving birth and then the next day being up and about with George.

Zara LEFT the hospital in SIX hours! That's impressive.

RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2014, 05:16:46 am »

Its very impressive that Zara left so quickly, however complications can arise in the first 24 hours after birth.  IMO< all mothers and their babies should be encouraged to stay in the hospital for a couple of days to make sure that everything is o.k.
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2014, 05:38:21 am »

^hopefully she will get the right care and attention.  The RF will surely arrange this.

Just wonderful news!  announcement celebration
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2014, 04:52:07 pm »

Its very impressive that Zara left so quickly, however complications can arise in the first 24 hours after birth.  IMO< all mothers and their babies should be encouraged to stay in the hospital for a couple of days to make sure that everything is o.k.

That's often not possible though (unless you go private). NHS is overcrowded and strained as it is.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2014, 05:22:41 pm »

Congrats to zara and mike
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2014, 02:58:40 am »

Poppy is punters' pick for Zara's girl: Bookies slash odds on the name after a rush of overnight betting

Odds of baby girl being name Poppy have been slashed from 33/1 to just 8/1

Bookmakers' other favourites are Charlotte, Elizabeth, Victoria and Anne
 Princess Royal broke with tradition and gave her daughter Zara a name not associated with the Royal Family

Bookmakers William Hill has slashed the odds of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall naming their baby Poppy from 33/1 to just 8/1 – following a rush of overnight betting.

Spokesman Rupert Adams said: ‘We saw a real gamble on William and Kate choosing George and we could be forced to pay out for a second time if the Tindalls choose Poppy.’

Other favourites for the youngest royal’s name are Charlotte at 4/1, Victoria at 6/1 and Anne at 7/1. Elizabeth, Catherine and Isobella are level-pegging at 10/1.

William Hill is also offering bets at 50/1 that Zara’s daughter will be an Olympian and at 33/1 that she plays international rugby like her father.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2542379/Charlotte-Victoria-Elizabeth-Will-Zaras-new-baby-daughter-named-honour-past-Queen.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2014, 03:28:16 am »

Poppy?!  tehe
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2014, 03:30:40 am »

Its very impressive that Zara left so quickly, however complications can arise in the first 24 hours after birth.  IMO< all mothers and their babies should be encouraged to stay in the hospital for a couple of days to make sure that everything is o.k.

That's often not possible though (unless you go private). NHS is overcrowded and strained as it is.

It happens in the states as well.........they try to push the moms and babies out too early to save money.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2014, 09:09:49 pm »

Mark Stewart‏@RegalEyes1h
Great quote from Princess Royal in Daily Telegraph today.

Mark Stewart‏@RegalEyes1h
Asked by a photographer if she was having a nice day with her new granddaughter - Anne's reply "I was having a lovely day until I saw you

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2014, 10:15:39 pm »

I quite like the name Poppy  -  it is the name of one of my cats, a very pretty tabby and white girl I rescued.    Would not have thought those two would have chosen Poppy, be interesting to see if the bookmakers are correct. Wonder how long before they release her name.
beline
courtier

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2014, 01:28:10 pm »

Her name is Mia Grace loveshower

from MIke Tindall's twitter : http://twitter.com/miketindall13/status/426341543478566912
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2014, 01:35:19 pm »

Cute!

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2014, 01:42:51 pm »

Cute name

Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2014, 01:53:00 pm »

Darling name!      aww

\\\\\\\"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess\\\\\\\'s absence. He said: \\\\\\\'I\\\\\\\'m sorry my wife\\\\\\\'s not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.\\\\\\\' \\\\\\\'Not at all,\\\\\\\' said Mr Lauren.\\\\\\\"
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2014, 02:28:55 pm »

In The Netherlands it is quite normal for a mother and child who went through an eventfull pregnancy to leave the hospital the same day or next day, depending on the timing of the birth.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2014, 05:30:40 pm »

very pretty name nothing at all I expected them to name her

Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall reveal name of their baby daughter
http://ca.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2014012316573/zara-phillips-mike-tindall-reveal-baby-name/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: