Royal Gossip
August 21, 2017, 11:09:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZARA had a baby GIRL!  (Read 15190 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2014, 03:07:46 am »

Do we know if Zara and Mike kept the money?  It's possible they had the money donated to a charity or organization of some kind.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with this.  Zara is an Olympic athlete, and Mike is a professional athlete.  Those types of people do this all the time.  Is Zara exempt from this because of who her grandmother is?  And I imagine that she would rather do proper photographs with the magazine than having the paparazzi hounding them and trying to get pictures.  I think Zara knows how to handle the press so that Mia (and any other children they may have) will recognize that the press will be a part of her life, but not an intrusive part.

goodpost

While I have never been a fan of selling photos of kids, I'm not going to villainize Z & M for this. It makes way more sense to do a spread in a magazine than to have the paps in persuit of the first pic, putting you and the kid in danger. Besides, I see Z more as an international athlete that happens to have royal relatives than an actual royal.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Oh, drat

« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2014, 07:46:49 pm »

Any hint of when we can expect the Christening of this darling, well-loved baby Mia??   baby

The contrast with That One Royal Christening should be startling. 

"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess's absence. He said: 'I'm sorry my wife's not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.' 'Not at all,' said Mr Lauren."
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #122 on: March 09, 2014, 12:43:12 am »

^^ It will be as different as night is from day and I can't wait.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2014, 01:32:14 am »

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2014, 07:38:58 am »

When it comes to horse races Zara has no problem leaving her baby and at such a very very young age. I guess it is a Windsor thing to go on with life as if the child wasn't even there.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2014, 06:39:47 pm »

As long as she pumped enough milk (looks like she's nursing), I don't see a problem with her going out for a few hours. If she were in the US and had a regular job, she would be back at the 8 hour grind already because maternity leave usually ends after 6 weeks. It's good to see her getting out and not using the baby as an excuse to stop living.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2014, 08:20:59 pm »

Any hint of when we can expect the Christening of this darling, well-loved baby Mia??   baby

The contrast with That One Royal Christening should be startling. 

I can't wait, either.  I hope there's tons of photos with happy people all over the place and HM practically doing cartwheels.  I'm betting on a night/day situation as well compared to the dirge of W/W's.  Poor George, really.  He looked displeased, too.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2014, 05:24:55 pm »

I would definitely be looking displeased if I had that lot as parents.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: