Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 05:55:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZARA had a baby GIRL!  (Read 14934 times)
sassafras
Countess

« on: January 17, 2014, 11:13:19 am »

Zara's 7lbs 12oz baby, who is yet to be named, was born at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital. Mike Tindall was present for the birth.

https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/424136316058873856

Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 12:56:53 pm »

Congrats to Mike & Zara!   celebration

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25778334

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 01:44:46 pm »

no pictures disappointing after all she is royalty just not with title

Congrats to her and mike
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 01:53:13 pm »

Congrats to them  easter-bunny

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 02:04:30 pm »

Wonderful news.  Congrats to Zara, Mike and baby daughter. welcome
beline
courtier

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 02:13:31 pm »

Congratulations to the happy parents and welcome little girl  easter-bunny

Can't wait to find out her name ! Alice? Philippa? Micaela ?
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 02:40:29 pm »

celebration  Congrats!   thumbsup

The name Alice would  pair nicely with Tindall. Zara might go for something like herself....unique.  dontknow

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2014, 03:22:42 pm »

Zara Phillips and a VERY active pregnancy: Royal proves there was no need to slow down as she gives birth to baby girl
Zara gave birth to a healthy daughter weighing 7lbs 12oz this morning
Olympic athlete rode until it became 'too uncomfortable' in her fifth month
At three months pregnant, played in polo match at Tidworth Polo Club
Competed in Dressage Guinea Pig Test at Gatcombe Horse Trials in August

Zara Phillips gave birth to a 7lbs 12oz baby girl at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital in the early hours of this morning, with her husband and former England rugby player Mike Tindall present at the birth.
In typically energetic style, she has already left hospital and is back at home with her family.
Early on in her pregnancy the Olympian admitted: 'I have been a bit bored. I'm used to being on the go and active the whole time, and now it's quite different. So, yes, I'm baking. I love cooking and will definitely cook for the baby.'
However, it hasn't all been flapjacks and fondant fancies: the Queen's sporty granddaughter has refused to let pregnancy slow her down too much...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2541219/A-active-pregnancy-As-Zara-Phillips-announces-birth-baby-girl.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2014, 03:34:16 pm »

How sweet and wonderful.  Everyone healthy and all's well; love baby girls soooo much!   loveshower

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2014, 03:59:39 pm »

This is one royal that there were absolutely no doubts about being pregnant. Zara she looked blooming and in fantastic health all the way through so it's good to hear of a very natural birth.  flower

(Just hope the babe doesn't have daddy's nose mind but as he acquired it rather than being born with it am sure she's perfectly formed).  flower

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2014, 04:11:16 pm »

congrats to Zara and her hubby!
Queen of the Hill
courtier

Harry-ite #29

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2014, 04:18:14 pm »

aww YouGoGirlsign box Congrats to Zara and Mike.  I get they feelling she will be a great mom. I am very happy for her and Mike!!!

"Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision."

Ayn Rand
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2014, 04:39:46 pm »

Lovely news! Looking forward to finding out the name.  easter-bunny  flower

Many congratulations to Zara and Mike!  box aww
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2014, 05:14:43 pm »

'The best day of my life. The girls are doing great!' New father Mike Tindall Tweets his excitement as Zara and baby daughter settle at home

Zara, the Queen's granddaughter, gave birth to a 7lbs 12oz baby girl who is sixteenth in line to the throne
 New father Mike Tindall was present at the birth of their first-born child

Baby, whose name is yet to be confirmed, is Queen's fourth great-grandchild but will bear no royal title
 Mother and baby are doing well and are already at home in Gatcombe Park

Princess Anne spotted collecting her dogs after granddaughter's birth

New mother expected to return to competitive horse riding following birth

New father Mike Tindall has described the birth of his and Zara Phillips' daughter as 'the best day of his life' and announced that both mother and baby are 'doing great'.

The former England rugby player told his Twitter followers that he was 'so happy' and profusely thanked the NHS hospital where his first child was born.

The Queen's granddaughter gave birth to a baby girl weighing 7lbs 12oz this morning, with husband Tindall by her side at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital in Gloucester.

The excited father wrote on Twitter: 'Thanks so much for all your kind messages. Definitely the best day of my life today, so happy! The girls are both doing great!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541194/Zara-Phillips-given-birth-baby-girl.html#ixzz2qg0gSurv
 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Olympic silver medallist has already taken her newborn baby daughter home and is believed to be at her mother Princess Anne's Gatcombe Park estate near Stroud, Gloucestershire.
Zara dont mess around

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2014, 06:36:03 pm »

Congratulations Zara and Mike!!!  loveshower
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 07:44:36 pm »

Ah, huge congrats to the happy couple and a cute new baby girl.  Kiss loveshower Kiss

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2014, 09:35:16 pm »

This news had made me happier than all the fuss over WK.   loveshower

Dasher
courtier

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 10:40:05 pm »

aww YouGoGirlsign box Congrats to Zara and Mike.  I get they feelling she will be a great mom. I am very happy for her and Mike!!!

I think she will be very hands on Mum too. A new born baby in every couple’s life brings lots of happiness and love and it goes without saying that they will both feel very special at the birth of their first child.
Don't envy the sleepless nights, yawn.  loveshower
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2014, 12:23:46 am »

easter-bunny loveshower
congrats to the parents!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
YankeeDuchess
courtier

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2014, 12:36:49 am »

congratulations!!! loveshower I worked to OB today so Baby Tindal share a b-day with a few that were delivered today and tonight. Wohoo!!  flower
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: