Royal Gossip
November 17, 2017, 05:10:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you use?  (Read 2422 times)
Queen of the Hill
courtier

Harry-ite #29

« on: January 10, 2014, 12:10:50 pm »

hello  I need some  help  I am trying to manipulate some images but I only have paint in my computer which is turning out to be unworkable.  For those of you who manipulate pictures, could you please recommend an opensource software that is simple to use.  I am not too much of a techy person so photoshop is out of the question (plus, I can't buy it), but what are you using?  could you please recommend something for a newbie? Thank you  flower

"Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision."

Ayn Rand
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 10:42:49 pm »

I use the  photoeditor  on photobucket if you want to do small changes or add some text like for a banner.
Its a very userfriendly program even a pc dummy like me can do it.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 12:39:33 am »

I used this one a couple of times http://pixlr.com/ but I don't think it's very use friendly because I don't know how to use photoshop either so... But it is online and you can practice until you get what you want.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Queen of the Hill
courtier

Harry-ite #29

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 01:28:57 pm »

^  ^^Akasha2411 and Alexandrine  thankyou  That's the kind of stuff I was looking for, simple and free.  I'll give both a try.  easter-bunny

"Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision."

Ayn Rand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: