Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 08:17:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Contacting Mods  (Read 11704 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« on: January 08, 2014, 03:32:57 pm »

Hi, Not sure if I am in the right place.  I am trying to contact a mod but my pm cannot be delivered as inbox full.  Could this be a software glitch?  Not a techie, but seems strange for an inbox to be full, which is why I wondered if it is a glitch,

Thanks,

gingerboy24
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 03:37:07 pm »

Yep they can be full. Mods have only a bigger inbox.

BTW sorry not to answer your pm but I was with the new year, work and exams still....

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 04:44:14 pm »

Thanks Alexandrine, no problem re a pm but thanks for mentioning it.  What with the mod work, and your own lives, plus the festive holidays, I am sure we all understand and respect that there are many calls on your time.  I wanted to send you a pm re a logging in problem, but it keeps telling me your inbox is full.  I thought maybe it was a software glitch.  I will try again later. Thanks again.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 04:47:46 pm »

^gosh sorry!  I never delete anythin so that may be the main problem.... just deleting a couple now and see if it works.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 05:21:07 pm »

Just sent pm, gone through.  Many thanks for your help.  thankyou
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 03:03:47 pm »

Hi Alex,

Just tried to send you a pm but your box is saying can't accept as full up.  It is re logging in.

Thanks,

Victoria
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 09:19:56 pm »

I clean my inbox  a bit but I can't do a careful analysis until the weekend so I hope it works now.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 09:25:46 pm »

Hi Alex,

I will try, thanks.

Victoria
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 01:24:23 pm »

I cleaned mybox if someone sent me a pm please resend.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 01:54:38 pm »

Have sent you a pm. Thanks  flower
Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 05:19:02 pm »

Hi Alexandrine

I've tried sending you a PM but your in-box is full so thought I would try this way - hope this is OK with yuo

I don't understand why you have said, on 2 of my posts, I shouldn't quote the message above - this is on the kate/Godmother thread?  I haven't actually done so on these posts but I and others usually do quote the message and it has been OK.  I  must be missing something??!! 

With regards
Snowdrop
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 06:11:15 pm »

Sorry. I will try and clean my inbox asap.

It's good form not to quote the message above. No one is banned for not following this but makes reading the forum easier. I've mentioned this in the rules so not new.

Your posts have been modified by me so it doesnt show the quotes. I'm not going against you, it was done randomly when I read the forum and only when I have time. So that may be the reason you havent seen those types of messages before. I simply do not have the time to control it always

Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 06:13:49 pm »

Many thanks for your explanation Alexandrine
Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2014, 06:19:35 pm »

Just thinking - if we are not supposed to quote message above what is the quote button for?

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 06:22:37 pm »

she's talking about quoting the whole persons post after they just posted one shouldn't have to quote the whole thing....posting a few lines is what most people do not the whole comment that the person made
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:24:42 pm by Nighthawk » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 06:51:26 pm »

You can quote when its not above yours, in that case use ^ for ex.

You can also quote a few lines if necessary from the post above yours.
We just want to avoid long quoting in the same page.

When I say above it means the one exactly above yours. Not the rest.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:53:44 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2014, 06:58:50 pm »

Many thanks Alexandrine
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2014, 07:01:23 pm »

No problem. If you have doubts just ask.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2014, 04:43:42 pm »

I cleaned my inbox a bit in case someone sent me something

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2014, 02:39:43 pm »

Hi Alex,

Trying to send you a pm, having password change trouble but it says "pm inbox full".

Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: