Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 02:35:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures II  (Read 65183 times)
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #580 on: April 23, 2015, 02:17:50 am »

I think  people are very nasty about bea but then again being a royal is all that seems to keep her living her life seriouslly.Its easy to blame her title for the bad things but forget all the good things it brings her and she seems to love about just saying.Truth is if she didnt had any title she probablly would be working by now and on  a real job not offered to her simply coz shes a princess.She wouldnt be getting freebys and free trips around the wolrd either.I dare to say her bf wouldnt even be inetrested in her seriouslly.As as as it seems its the tile that brings her the good things aparenlly.But it also bring some bad things.Are people suppose to feel sorry for pooor Bea coz she gets all she does and gives nothing in retunr or does anything.Simply coz get some critics ?Seriouslly.I dont see any of this as na excuse for her to just enjoy life and gives nothing in return.Her sister does why cant she?Even her trpubled mother seems to do more substantial things.I dont think the problem is the tile the problem is bea  blink

Bea need to grow up and stop acting as a poor thing coz she has a title and people are mean to her  wopedo
The day she drop her tile people will stop caring for what she does with her life/her daddys money and etc.While shes a royal people will worry abut what shes doing and right now whathever shes doing is not very nice or representative of RF.It doesnt matter who shes daugher of.Honestlly.IF she was vacationing while doing something as Harry has bem doing fo example.If in anyway she was impsirational for others or was even doing something of her life besides being lazy as she is she would definatelly not be so criticized.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 02:25:50 am by camilapitanga » Logged
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #581 on: April 23, 2015, 02:40:49 am »

^I've said it before and I'll say it again. When your mommy is Saint Diana, people give a lot of slack. When your mom is The Duchess of Pork, they'll carve you up.

idk, the press has given Harry a lot of crap over the years.
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #582 on: April 23, 2015, 02:46:09 am »

Again  wopedo  She is arrogant, or have no idea?
''Speak ill, but speak to me.'' .....

The more I see, I do not believe  shifty ''she is sad because he can not work for the Firm.''
She does not want to be like Anne. Working for Firm.
I think Beatrice... more, more .... like Sarah. Celebrities with royal seal.

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #583 on: April 23, 2015, 02:59:02 am »

I agree with both  thumbsup

Theres no excuse for her at all.I dont think is nice to be criticized coz ure public person but then again i dont feel sorry for her when she does nothing to change anything.Everyone on her familly delas with the same shes the only one who keeps on doung nothing acting like a poor thing and still some insists on finding excuses for all she does.Or nothing.So ure not a working royal.Move on.Theres nothing more revolting than see someone who has it all and does nothing with it.No wonder shes so scrutinized coz she acts as she does and all in public and worst she dont seem to mind.I dare to say as someone else sugested shes doing it all on purpose LIke a spoitled child saying if u dont allow me to be a princess i will ridiculize myself and the familly and etc  bored3

Shes so ridiculous at this point she dont realize the only things shes maiing is people deslike her even more and the only person being ridiculized is herself  sigh

I actually like bea and i see great potentcial in her but the way things seems to be going i have to agree she may end up getting worst reputation than her mother.EVEN Sarah at some point did suibstantial nice things before falling into a dark place.All bea does is Always for herself and just remian on this same place, confort zone.I think her problem is clearlly maturity.She has none  sigh

danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #584 on: April 23, 2015, 03:10:52 am »

.I think her problem is clearlly maturity.She has none
yes ... Beatrice is choosing this path.

The question of appearance or not the son of Diana.
No more excuses.  flower  sorry,but  .... is time past.
Just look at the love and respect that the public has with ZARA.

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #585 on: April 23, 2015, 03:53:18 am »

Exactlly and i dont think Zara is perfect at all.Thats anothe example of how being son/daughter of someone in the RF dont really counts.
If they do nice things they will be congratulated and if they do bad things they will be criticized.

Zara was very criticized many times for many things.Even though shes not a titiled royal and lives on her own  bored3
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: