Royal Gossip
December 12, 2017, 08:19:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures II  (Read 67388 times)
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #560 on: April 10, 2015, 11:43:49 pm »

Branson gets the royal seal. Remember that the Yorks have been to his island on several occasions. Branson is an anomaly in that he actually broke through the aristocratic ranks. Most people like him will make their money and get invites to certain events but they wont be amongst the elite. His influence has carried him far enough that he's gotten quite tight with the royals but he knows that he can't let up. So he keeps Beatrice sweet with the vacations because being seen with a royal is stamp of approval.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #561 on: April 11, 2015, 07:21:03 am »

he was working for the virgin space project which now it appears is going to be abandoned so perhaps he sees the handwriting on the wall and has found something new?
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #562 on: April 11, 2015, 05:48:07 pm »

^Seems that way, there's been nothing since that fatal accident months back. Take into account the monumental amount of money that's been sunk into the project and you see why someone might just walk away. Anyway, it always seemed like Dave didn't really do anythign so his leaving doesn't seem like it'll do much more damage. Like i said, Branson needs the royals more then they need him so it's not like he'd have it in him to give Dave the cold shoulder as long a Beatrice was still his girl.

duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #563 on: April 12, 2015, 02:53:33 am »

and the rumors keep spinning supposedly princess beatrice accepted a job in NY and is looking for an apt in Manhattan. Don't know accurate this twitter mention is though.
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #564 on: April 12, 2015, 07:57:17 pm »

^Several places have mentioned this so it's looking like it's real.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #565 on: April 12, 2015, 08:46:28 pm »

Good for her.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #566 on: April 12, 2015, 08:52:07 pm »

GIRL ABOUT TOWN: I told you! Bea's off to be a private equity Princess

She has been portrayed as a workshy princess who has been on 11 holidays in six months paid for by her privileged family and rich pals.

But now I can reveal that Prince Andrew's eldest daughter Beatrice has accepted a job at a top private equity firm in New York – as I predicted last week.

Beatrice is set to follow in the footsteps of her sister Eugenie and move to America permanently.

She is already flat-hunting in Manhattan, where her new office will be based, and sources tell me she wants to move across the pond 'as soon as possible'.

As I revealed last week, Beatrice recently completed a short finance course at a San Francisco university to prepare for her job search.

After several interviews in recent weeks, she is now in the final stages of negotiating a contract. And, as my impeccable source tells me, the job offer she accepted was one of several that she had on the table.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3035203/GIRL-TOWN-told-Bea-s-private-equity-Princess.html#ixzz3X7u6592P

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HennyPenny
gossip insider

« Reply #567 on: April 12, 2015, 09:38:44 pm »

I wonder if Andrew will visit because aren't the  people still trying to serve him or have they given up ?'
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #568 on: April 15, 2015, 03:39:40 am »

has accepted a job at a top private equity firm in New York – as I predicted last week. Beatrice is set to follow in the footsteps of her sister Eugenie and move to America permanently.
hope ... this is true.  flower

------------

Beatrice:  should be demonstrate/sampled for .... William / Charles that she will be like Anne/Duchess of Gloucester.
... and not as his mother (for Firm).
if she demonstrate/sampled that is positive (for the public) for the Firm ... or as the oldest royal (+ duties and - right.)

Because I doubt they(Firm /Charles/William)  want more drama and critical / negative pr  (  tehe they have contributed)
after all, the 'shell' end when the queen dies.

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #569 on: April 15, 2015, 08:37:11 am »

Must be nice to be a royal...private equity firms usually don't hire graduates in art-history. And I guess she won't have a problem with getting a work-visum for the US either.

Anyway, I wonder if this is a smart move, private equity companies are known for the scorched earth-business model: buy a company, sell the real estate, use the pension fund and sell what is left of it, or liquidate while firing the employees.
It is how Romney made his money.

Anyone with a sense of morality wouldn't consider that job. But well, knowing her parents, I guess morality wasn't part of the upbringing.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #570 on: April 15, 2015, 05:59:22 pm »

GIRL ABOUT TOWN: I told you! Bea's off to be a private equity Princess

She has been portrayed as a workshy princess who has been on 11 holidays in six months paid for by her privileged family and rich pals.

But now I can reveal that Prince Andrew's eldest daughter Beatrice has accepted a job at a top private equity firm in New York – as I predicted last week.

Beatrice is set to follow in the footsteps of her sister Eugenie and move to America permanently.

She is already flat-hunting in Manhattan, where her new office will be based, and sources tell me she wants to move across the pond 'as soon as possible'.

As I revealed last week, Beatrice recently completed a short finance course at a San Francisco university to prepare for her job search.

After several interviews in recent weeks, she is now in the final stages of negotiating a contract. And, as my impeccable source tells me, the job offer she accepted was one of several that she had on the table.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3035203/GIRL-TOWN-told-Bea-s-private-equity-Princess.html#ixzz3X7u6592P

that will be nice if true both york girls need to move out of the London set. since  Eugenie been living in NY she's been looking good more mature

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #571 on: April 16, 2015, 06:44:04 pm »

Interestingly enough,I saw dave update his twitter it says Future Astronaut with Virgin Galactic / Uber DRIVER location London. Either he got a job with Uber London or he's probably waiting till the big move to change his location.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #572 on: April 19, 2015, 04:11:18 am »

Beatrice boyfriend Dave Clark is following her across the Atlantic after quitting his role as head of astronaut relations at Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic.
As I revealed last week, Bea has accepted a job at a top private equity firm in New York, and now Dave, 32, has joined taxi app firm Uber, which has offices in the city and in California

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3045120/GIRL-TOWN-Middletons-boycott-Gary-s-50th-birthday.html#ixzz3Xhc1KCcM

Princess Eugenie showcases her glamorous style as she mingles with silver screen stars at Tribeca Film Festival event

serious hipster style on the streets of New York in recent weeks, but Princess Eugenie proves she can dress to impress too.

The 25-year-old royal, who has been living in the US for a year now, looked glamorous as she arrived at the For The Love Of Cinema dinner in New York City on Thursday during the Tribeca Film Festival.

The cousin of Princes William and Harry looked serene in a chic white dress with gold embellishment.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3043178/Princess-Eugenie-showcases-glamorous-style-mingles-silver-screen-stars-Tribeca-Film-Festival-event.html#ixzz3XeBKRnhm

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #573 on: April 19, 2015, 08:20:02 pm »

Princess Beatrice At F1 Grand Prix of Bahrain 2015 Via @MSportMonday

#PrincessBeatrice (Centre) with Former Spanish #KingJuanCarlos (Right), on the grid #BahrainGP
https://twitter.com/MSportMonday/status/589840556223660032/photo/1

Im unsure if its recent. Seems new if so its times like this where I doubt she's in NY
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #574 on: April 20, 2015, 08:55:40 am »

^ Bahrain GP was yesterday. NOT a good look. I know it'd the weekend but she can't honestly think this'll go unnoticed.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #575 on: April 20, 2015, 01:34:03 pm »

Another week, another holiday for Princess Beatrice: Royal in fourth trip in a MONTH after visiting Bahrain for the Grand Prix

After 11 Holidays in under six months, you might have thought Princess Beatrice would be ready to put the brakes on her globetrotting.

But yesterday the underemployed 26-year-old was spotted enjoying the high life in an overseas location yet again, this time at the Bahrain Grand Prix .
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3046604/Another-week-holiday-Princess-Beatrice-Royal-fourth-trip-MONTH-visiting-Bahrain-Grand-Prix.html

The BRF sure likes to hang out with shady people as long as they got tons of money it A OK with them.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #576 on: April 22, 2015, 03:51:40 am »

A job that will be perfect for Bea she should just be one of those people who travel the world  tasteing different foods seeing the cultural ,and do a write up ,and have a show on the travel channel .

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #577 on: April 22, 2015, 09:25:16 am »

What is the weird obsession rags have with what Bea does?  easter-sly She is rich/Princess she DOESN'T need to work !!!Why not do some real journalism and deal with what their God Willy is up to?  Angry
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #578 on: April 22, 2015, 03:53:24 pm »

^I've said it before and I'll say it again. When your mommy is Saint Diana, people give a lot of slack. When your mom is The Duchess of Pork, they'll carve you up.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #579 on: April 22, 2015, 09:30:13 pm »

Princess Beatrice of York attends the Conde’ Nast International Luxury Conference at Palazzo Vecchio on April 22, 2015 in Florence, Italy.
http://gettymeroyals.tumblr.com/post/117101685268/princess-beatrice-of-york-attends-the-conde-nast

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: