Royal Gossip
August 21, 2017, 12:51:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures II  (Read 62906 times)
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 10:47:26 pm »

^^^KF, just because there isn't ongoing press coverage of Beatrice's job doesn't mean she isn't working.  Unless you can point me to a credible article saying she is no longer working or it is now part time, I'll continue to assume she is working.  Which is more than Waity has ever done. 

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2014, 10:54:05 pm »

she left her finance job and she has not gotten a new job.  This summer there was an article in the DM I think criticizing her for not working at a job.

I think PA is fighting to keep his and his daughters place in the family - when that sort of stuff blew up was when Bea stopped working at the finance job and started doing more royal engagements.  So I wonder if PA has not gotten Bea to do this to cement their position in the family.

Bea and Eugenie certainly will inherit from the Queen but that could be many years from now and they aren't getting houses at Sandringham etc.  PW will be getting the most - even Harry is not as well off as PW. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 11:28:44 pm »

The Queen will leave them a lot, but likely Charles will be in charge, whip his heir into shape, and then the Yorks might not get what they hope for since Charles will be in charge and the Yorks do not have a good reputation. Charles could point out that the Yorks are basically freeloading and Beatrice can do all the engagements in the world, but it won't make it right. Beatrice is likely betting on a future that might not happen. Like Kate, Beatrice is cementing a place, but if she does, it does not mean that she will be useful and it's likely that she's going to end up not doing much either way. She's a jet setting freeloader and Kate does the same; Kate lives off of Charles and William and does more jet setting than she does work and Beatrice lives off of Andrew and (somewhat) Charles and HM; Beatrice quit a job she held for a while and hasn't gotten anything new and frankly she's freeloading off of rich 'friends' who would have nothing to do with her if she were not a royal.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2014, 11:30:12 pm »

Beatrice and Eugenie do not attend royal events. The trip to Germany was not considered to be made in the name of the Queen. If anything they are patrons of a couple of charities and attend private events at BP with the Queen. That's it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2014, 02:09:17 am »

Bea and Eugenie are going to forever be held as guilty because of the parents.  While it is nice to see them doing charity work, I really think they are just like the others in their aristo set.  They hang around until a proposal or something they deem is suitable to their social standing comes along.  However, for these two what would that be?  Without the RF connection they would not be in the jobs they are in.  JMHO
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2014, 02:38:28 am »

I like both of the York girls - Bea especially seems to be very personable and effective in her charity work.  But I agree with the points being made here - the further away from the throne you are - the less relevant.  Look at the whole crew that lives at KP - all grandsons or great grandson of the former King - and they live at the largesse of the Queen.  They lived nicely in those grace and favor apartments but once the government demanded they pay market price for their apartments - boom - the Kents had to sell their country home and now Princess Michael is out hawking a book and working as a decorating consultant to rich Russians.  Bea and Eugenie need something of their own.   
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2014, 03:51:10 am »

Eugenie and Beatrice need to stop acting like there will be a position for them. As it is, there is less demand for royalty to do things for charities. When Charles takes the throne I am certain that Andrew and Fergie will lose the free ride HM has given them and I am sure he (Charles) will work on getting rid of Fergie once and for all. I will never believe that Charles likes Fergie's attachment to the RF and I'm sure William resnets how his cousins don't have half his pressures and get to have more fun. Beatrice and Eugenie were never tasked with reforming the monarchy.

Bea and Eugenie are going to forever be held as guilty because of the parents. While it is nice to see them doing charity work, I really think they are just like the others in their aristo set.  They hang around until a proposal or something they deem is suitable to their social standing comes along. However, for these two what would that be? Without the RF connection they would not be in the jobs they are in. JMHO

My criticism has nothing to do with Fergie and Andrew; the real problem is how they are apparently so sure that life will work out for them in one way or another. I'm certain that in these unstable times, living life thinking that it'll all work out is in fact a bad plan. A 'suitable' type might not come along and want them and it's likely that sooner or later there will be another politician who will streamline the perks the RF still has. Who thought that HM would lose her yacht? Eugenie is enjoying NY, but what if the gallery owner decides that Eugenie isn't doing diddly and decides to toss her off? Or if a 'suitable' type never comes along? A man supporting a princess in a style she's used to is a rare type since lately, few men want to really pay through the nose and possibly to support a domineering mother who also leeches. Like in Japan, these princesses need to be trained to be ready for real life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2014, 05:11:19 am »

Tender is the night: Princess Beatrice looks slender in an LBD as she parties until 5am with boyfriend Dave Clark

While her mother is making headlines for her weight loss efforts, Princess Beatrice appears to have got it sussed.
The redheaded royal looked super slender in an LBD as she trawled around St. Barts on New Year's Eve with a group of friends.

Beatrice looked chic in the LBD as she rung in the New Year with her boyfriend Dave Clark partying in Saint Barts until 5am.
The couple enjoyed fireworks on a luxury boat before hitting several private parties until morning, a source told MailOnline.
Clearly possessing plenty of stamina, despite her busy job in the US, the happy couple were strolling - by night in Saint Barts harbour before returning to their boat in the wee hours.
The Queen's granddaughter has spent her Christmas celebrations in the French West Indies resort with Clark.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2532808/Hold-close-Princess-Beatrice-looks-slender-black-LBD-enjoys-romantic-New-Years-night-boyfriend-Dave-Clark.html

They make a cute couple.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Spice
Countess

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2014, 09:52:46 am »

Bea and Eugenie certainly will inherit from the Queen but that could be many years from now and they aren't getting houses at Sandringham etc. 

Bea and Eugenie will get a lifetime lease right on the Royal Lodge, that was announced a while back.

KF, Bea and Eug already have their suitable partners, of quite longstanding.  And they are both pretty rich, so the girls don't have to worry in that dept.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2014, 05:14:25 am »

I checked - Bea and Eugenie both have million (one) pound trust funds as part of the divorce settlement - so good for Fergie she made sure her daughters got something.  But - they get the interest - which amounts to plenty for a normal person - but not much for them. 

And - Bea is now in Aspen skiing with the rich and famous - Sam Branson, Holly Branson and her hubby Freddie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2532893/RICHARD-KAY-Busy-Beatrices-hectic-holidays.htmlhttp://

Kay's article is pointed - Bea is vacationing a lot  and does not work.  Granted she gets no royal salary nor security - but appearances matter especially nowadays - a Princess who is seen as a jet setting socialite is not good for appearances.  Especially since Eugenie has a job.  One also wonders just how much work Dave does since he is usually traveling with her - he works for Virgin Space. 
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2014, 01:28:42 pm »

People: Princess Beatrice's Personal Trainer: How The Royal Got 'Super Fit'
Her personal trainer explains why: hard work.

"She is super fit and very dedicated," trainer Nadya Fairweather tells PEOPLE. "We train whatever the weather and she never cancels – she's pretty hardcore."

After some unflattering bikini pictures of the princess were published in 2009, Beatrice (Bea to her friends) contacted Fairweather after a recommendation from her boyfriend Dave Clark.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2014, 06:59:58 pm »

I checked - Bea and Eugenie both have million (one) pound trust funds as part of the divorce settlement - so good for Fergie she made sure her daughters got something.  But - they get the interest - which amounts to plenty for a normal person - but not much for them. 

How silly; HM and the RF will make sure that the princesses don't starve and as for 'not much for them' (I'm not picking at you, just the sentiment) these princesses had better adjust their expectations and end up making their way in the world or become the users the RF supposedly so despises if they want to lead a regal lifestyle.

And - Bea is now in Aspen skiing with the rich and famous - Sam Branson, Holly Branson and her hubby Freddie.

How predictable, all connected to Branson.

Kay's article is pointed - Bea is vacationing a lot  and does not work.  Granted she gets no royal salary nor security - but appearances matter especially nowadays - a Princess who is seen as a jet setting socialite is not good for appearances.  Especially since Eugenie has a job.  One also wonders just how much work Dave does since he is usually traveling with her - he works for Virgin Space. 

I think that like Kate, Dave's real job is to snag that royal connection down the aisle and burnish Branson as one of the best connected in the world to the royal scene. As for Beatrice, well, she's decided what her life will be like and she's made her choices. I only view Beatrice as betting that she's going to get a full official position as a royal princess.

Spice
Countess

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2014, 07:10:32 pm »

If the RF "firm"  continues on for the next 25 years, then Beatrice will be needed as an official princess because there won't be enough people to operate the firm in the way it is now.

At least she has done some work, used her degree, avoids scandal, and carries herself with dignity, which is more than can be said for the pathetic wife of her cousin.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2014, 12:07:32 am »

I used to be impressed by the York sisters but the more I see about them - the less impressed I am.

Eugenie is in NYC now - she is always in the news hanging around with celebs - pop stars and TV stars.  She is in NYC where she could be meeting all sorts of people with tons of influence in the world - and she hangs with pop stars.  I do not think she deserves credit for having a job - she should have a job.  She also always is pictured with this sour puss face which does little to make her appear likeable or friendly.

Bea - is not using her degree - unless jet setting requires a degree.  Being better than Kate is not exactly a high standard - on the list of royal appearances she is just above Kate - and well below everyone else.  She flits around the world from one posh spot to another using her royal connections for freebies with her BF of 7 years.  Her life is one vacation after another with the occasional charitable appearance thrown in.  She sponges off of her royal connections for freebies just like her mother.  She does not work - she has not worked since she quit her job over a year ago.  I do not find her admirable.
Spice
Countess

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2014, 09:20:48 am »

Maybe you need to re-read my post, where I never said I find her admirable, and where I clearly used past tense in referring to her work, being well aware that she no longer has that job.

The fact that she hasn't scandalised the RF counts for a lot in my book.  I find it refreshing to know that one or two young royals can be relied upon to act with dignity, when Kate, Wimpo, and Harry have all done otherwise, repeatedly.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2014, 10:04:27 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: That's entertainment! Princess Beatrice enters showbiz as she takes up an internship at Sony - after not working since last summer

Princess Beatrice is entering the world of entertainment – and has taken up an internship at Sony Pictures Television, MailOnline can reveal.

The 25-year-old daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson has not worked since last summer when she quit the investment capital firm where she had been working for a year.

Since then, she has been a dedicated traveller and saw in 2014 aboard the yacht of billionaire steel tycoon Lakshmi Mittal in St Barts with boyfriend Dave Clark – followed by a trip to Aspen, America’s chicest ski resort.

But flame-haired Beatrice has now started work experience at Sony Pictures Television at its London headquarters, run by President of International Production, Andrea Wong.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2540765/Princess-Beatrice-enters-showbiz-takes-internship-Sony.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2014, 11:25:31 pm »

I just think people need to let this Beatrice and Eugenie situation go. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, don't get me wrong. So if you think they aren't admirable or wasting their time, fine, but nothing trumps the pure fact that neither of these girls are beholden to the 'The Firm' and the British Public aren't footing the bill for them, so they have every right to jet set, hang with celebrities or whoever else, vacation, travel, island hop, party, etc. as much as they want. They are now, basically, private citizens and are completely entitled to live their life the way a lot of the other trust fund babies are living theirs.

At least she has done some work, used her degree, avoids scandal, and carries herself with dignity, which is more than can be said for the pathetic wife of her cousin.

I agree and quite frankly them avoiding scandals is all we can hope for.

If the RF "firm"  continues on for the next 25 years, then Beatrice will be needed as an official princess because there won't be enough people to operate the firm in the way it is now.

It's very probable that in that time Beatrice and Eugenie won't want to come back and be official princesses. As long as they walk a straight line & don't blow through their money, they should be set and won't want to come back after living a life of freedom.

Congrats to Bea on her new internship.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2014, 01:03:19 am »

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark attend divorce party
http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/15488/20140120/princess-beatrice-and-boyfriend-dave-clark-attend-divorce-party.htm
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2014, 01:44:50 am »

I have no words for this other than Lips Sealed
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2014, 01:51:00 am »

What on earth is a divorce party?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: