Royal Gossip
August 24, 2017, 06:01:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures II  (Read 63092 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: December 13, 2013, 08:06:56 pm »

The Duke of York‏@TheDukeOfYork
Princess Beatrice meeting young performers from Chelsea Ballet Schools starring in today's @ENBallet Nutcracker pic.twitter.com/gvsWYT6keR
https://twitter.com/TheDukeOfYork/status/411547830072131585/photo/1

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
benign
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 02:22:12 am »

^thanks. She is enjoying herself and quite glad to see shes not wearing dark clothes  loveshower
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 07:27:09 pm »

Missing home? A sombre Princess Eugenie fidgets through a New York basketball game
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2524091/Missing-home-A-sombre-Princess-Eugenie-fidgets-New-York-basketball-game.html#ixzz2nZc4huVx
benign
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 07:46:02 pm »

^thanks. Why was she alone? dont go to a basketball game by yourself and she must be wondering why no drunk people around  laugh laugh
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 02:11:54 am »

She looks good it would be nice if she moved to New york for good.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

YankeeDuchess
courtier

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 02:13:52 am »

Basketball is better when you are with a group and not alone. Kinda sad no one is telling to her it seems.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 02:38:13 am »

boy, she is keeping those legs together tightly - no crotch shots of Eugenie! 
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 12:43:32 am »

Someone posted this on the What Kate Wore facebook page:

So, happy effin' holidays to me!!! I was sitting to refuel on a cupcake and hot tea (which I almost never eat) in soho and ended up sitting next to and chatting with Princess Bea!

She was here today. Boyfriend in tow. She is visiting her sister. I did not ask what she'd bought George! Dammit! We spoke about the hot chocolate, the cupcakes and she asked me who designed my boots! She also complimented my coat! I nearly melted into my teacup!

She's very lovely! I of course, had to pretend that I thought her to be just another Brit tourist!

I was not a huge fan of her ensemble. All black. Basic, fitted and short black puffer with light, seemingly faux ur-trimmed hood. Black, opaque tights and black suede wedge sneakers. What I did actually adore was her skirt! I was on the phone with my husband (damn him for calling with an important question at that moment!) whe. She got up or I'd asked her the designer of the skirt! The skirt was adorable and almost a stiff poplin with oodles of flounce, well above the knee.

Bea sounds lovely, far nicer than Wasty.
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 03:24:05 am »

Since Bea was in NYC  visiting her sister maybe she was at the water charity ball. It was unique timing that she arrived during this time when the charity ball was taking place that she and her boyfriend are both host committees of
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 08:14:50 am »

HRH Princess Beatrice At Charity Water Ball 2013

http://hrhprincessbeatriceblog.tumblr.com/post/70275123999/hrh-princess-beatrice-at-charity-water-ball-2013

first photo belongs to
http://www.becauseiamfabulous.com
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 01:54:59 pm »

Saving green! Thrifty Princess Beatrice digs out her favourite dress she wore in Berlin last year for a charity gala in New York

Princess Beatrice repurposed a dress she was last seen wearing back in January for a charity gala in New York on Monday evening.
The 25-year-old and her royal sister, Princess Eugenie, 23, joined revellers at the Charity: Water Gala to benefit the organisation that aims to bring safe drinking water to every person on the planet.

Princess Beatrice and her businessman boyfriend Dave Clarke, 31, were among the 14 host committee chairs, which included Toms shoes founder Blake Mycoskie, for the event at the Duggal Greenhouse in the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
The red-haired royal looked stunning in the green V-neck dress with a fitted, structured bodice and flared box-pleat skirt that fell to just above her knees and accentuated her tiny waist and slender figure.
She wore it the first time when she and Eugenie were in Berlin, the German capital, for the Great Campaign - a global initiative to attract visitors, businesses and students to the UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2525064/Thrifty-Princess-Beatrice-digs-favourite-dress-wore-Berlin-year-charity-gala-New-York.html

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 12:27:53 pm »

Princess Beatrice Shops Her Closet A La Kate Middleton
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/12/17/princess-beatrice-kate-middleton_n_4459567.html
It's not just Kate Middleton who shops her closet - apparently Princess Beatrice does it too!

The 25-year-old royal attended the 8th annual charity: ball Gala at the Duggal Greenhouse in New York on Monday, wearing a dress she had already worn.

Princess Bea first sported the green Jonathan Saunders frock back in January when she and sister Princess Eugenie traveled to the Berlin British school and accessorized with a black belt, opaque tights and t-strap heels.

Kate has to be dragged into so many other royals doesn't she  sigh this is not the first article that mentions this woman's name with other royals doing their own thing
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2013, 03:38:15 pm »

Kate is the first to do anything any all others are just copy kates sigh

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2014, 04:07:53 am »

Princess Beatrice kicks back at the beach with friends as she enjoys New Year holiday in St. Barts with boyfriend Dave Clark

London may have celebrated in style when it welcomed 2014 on Tuesday night, but Princess Beatrice of York was the other side of the world when her beloved city embraced New Year.
That's because The Queen's granddaughter has spent her Christmas celebrations in the French West Indies resort of St.Barts with boyfriend Dave Clark.
In fact, as well as spending hours relaxing on the beach with their friends, the couple also spent their holiday on the luxury yacht of multi-millionaire steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal.

One of Britain's richest men, he has previously welcomed the likes of Sir Phillip Green and Jennifer Lopez onto his luxury liner. He is said to have a net worth of £16.5 billion.
Wearing a brimmed hat and a white smock, the royal redhead - who is the sixth, and first female, in the line of succession to the throne - was seen lounging on the beach with friends as she enjoyed the hot weather. 
Sporting a pair of over-sized sunglasses to protect her fair skin, the 25 year-old looked positively conservative in contrast to her friends, who dared to bare much more flesh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2532347/Princess-Beatrice-spends-New-Year-holidaying-yacht-steel-magnate-Lakshmi-Mittal-St-Barts.html

CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2014, 05:51:22 pm »

Kate is the first to do anything any all others are just copy kates sigh

It gets so very tiring hearing this stupid comparison. Who the hell does not "shop their closet"?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 07:10:59 pm »

Princess Beatrice kicks back at the beach with friends as she enjoys New Year holiday in St. Barts with boyfriend Dave Clark

London may have celebrated in style when it welcomed 2014 on Tuesday night, but Princess Beatrice of York was the other side of the world when her beloved city embraced New Year.
That's because The Queen's granddaughter has spent her Christmas celebrations in the French West Indies resort of St.Barts with boyfriend Dave Clark.
In fact, as well as spending hours relaxing on the beach with their friends, the couple also spent their holiday on the luxury yacht of multi-millionaire steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal.

One of Britain's richest men, he has previously welcomed the likes of Sir Phillip Green and Jennifer Lopez onto his luxury liner. He is said to have a net worth of £16.5 billion.v Wearing a brimmed hat and a white smock, the royal redhead - who is the sixth, and first female, in the line of succession to the throne - was seen lounging on the beach with friends as she enjoyed the hot weather. 
Sporting a pair of over-sized sunglasses to protect her fair skin, the 25 year-old looked positively conservative in contrast to her friends, who dared to bare much more flesh.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2532347/Princess-Beatrice-spends-New-Year-holidaying-yacht-steel-magnate-Lakshmi-Mittal-St-Barts.html

This isn't a holiday, but a lifestyle for Beatrice.

I don't care that she makes a lot of appearances, but these aren't exactly arduous.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 08:22:31 pm »

Both Beatrice and Waity enjoy a lot of leisure time.  The difference is that Beatrice contributes to the RF and charities by making significantly more appearances and by behaving with dignity.  Her actions show the respect she has for HM.  I don't think its fair to say that Beatrice is lazy like Waity.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2014, 08:52:16 pm »

In my view, she's doing her job, nothing more; it doesn't erase the fact that she is mainly jet setting around after a brief joke of a stint at a venture capital firm and it's not like she's doing anything groundbreaking. She could do more for the RF if so inclined and I don't view her as extraordinary. Kate did the same, a handful of engagements and jet setted from there on out. Beatrice should in my view be making a future for herself outside of doing any duties and start building her own money.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2014, 10:14:46 pm »

I wonder if one reason Beatrice and Eugenie don't have normal jobs is that Liz is trying to push the rest of her family to the fore with engagements etc since the heir's heir and his wife don't seem to want to do anything at all. Sophie and the York girls keep the monarchy in the news with good press instead of scandals like W&W.
india
Princess

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2014, 10:30:09 pm »

As for building their own wealth, both of these girls will inherit a great deal of money from the Queen. Andrew is her favorite child and these 2 girls are probably her 2 favorite grandchildren.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: