Royal Gossip
October 18, 2017, 10:04:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Poll
Question: so what's your home base?
Europe - 33 (33.7%)
North America - 36 (36.7%)
Central America & South America - 4 (4.1%)
Down Under & land of the Kiwi's - 8 (8.2%)
Africa - 3 (3.1%)
Asia - 4 (4.1%)
Outer space! - 10 (10.2%)
Total Voters: 87

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where do you come from?  (Read 29717 times)
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2012, 06:17:02 pm »

Hi Yooper,
Thank you! is wonderful to be feel welcomed. thankyou flower
I suppose that I most be the only Cuban on this site  tehe unless we have around here the reincarnation of Duchess of Manchester who was also a Cuban woman. tehe
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 03:35:54 pm by akasha2411 » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2012, 04:30:43 pm »

We have a few others from the Caribbean area but I think your the only Cuban so far Roi Henry (love the nick)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2012, 03:56:53 pm »

Hello ! Akasha,
I did not know there were more people from the Caribbean. Though I did have a strong inkling I'd be the only Cuban around.tehe
First, thank you so much for fixing my avatar photo. When I said I was not savvy with the computer that was an understatement. I am plainly speaking dumb with it. Embarrassed Thank you really that was very sweet of you helping me out wiht the photo and I'm grateful!:flower:
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2012, 05:54:54 pm »

^^^You're most welcome MRHIX!  I would be really interested if you'd be so inclined, to open a thread to discuss living in Cuba.  And any other inputs as well.

As the Mods are well aware, I, too, struggled with the photobucket bit when I started and have my own issues with my Mac.  You are not alone!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2012, 01:16:46 am »

Hi Yooper,

I would be able to,but it's quite a very emotional thing for me.You see as a child with my mother we left to Spain as exiles.

Removed the rest of the story at members wish. A
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 06:34:25 pm by akasha2411 » Logged
JuneBug
Countess

« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2012, 12:03:46 pm »

Ohhh MRHIX, I am sooo sorry to read such a sad story and to hear that both of your parents are gone. However I am sure that you will be alright since as you said that God in His infinite mercy has been very good to you. I am sure that he will continue to guide your steps and I  truly believe Romans 3:28 that says "And we know this for sure that ALL things work together for good for they that love God and are called according to his purpose for them" I am convinced that he will make all things beautiful for you in his time.

“The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humour.” ~Unknown
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2012, 03:05:42 pm »

^
JuneBug
Thanks for your kind and encouraging words. I really appreciate it.
I have a wonderful husband, because of this and many other wonderful things I'm thankful always to God, as He has never left me alone.
Thanks for your very sweet words!   flower
JuneBug
Countess

« Reply #127 on: October 09, 2012, 04:14:15 pm »

^ You are most welcomed MRHIX. Sorry about the wrong quote of scripture, I meant to quote Romans 8: 28 not Romans 3:28. Anyway I am sure you knew the verse I was referring to. And I am glad to hear about your wonderful Husband

See you around. I will be looking forward to reading your posts.  flower

Perfume
gossip insider

« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2012, 06:13:02 pm »

Ohhh MRHIX, I am sooo sorry to read such a sad story and to hear that both of your parents are gone. However I am sure that you will be alright since as you said that God in His infinite mercy has been very good to you. I am sure that he will continue to guide your steps and I  truly believe Romans 3:28 that says "And we know this for sure that ALL things work together for good for they that love God and are called according to his purpose for them" I am convinced that he will make all things beautiful for you in his time.

My favourite portion of Scripture and the one I love quoting daily is from Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you............"

@MRHIX...what a sad story to read blink(

Helping people in need is a good and essential part of my life, a kind of destiny. HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug: Heaven knows they need it.Princess Diana
JuneBug
Countess

« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2012, 09:22:30 pm »

Ohhh Perfume, Jer 29:11 is one of my favourites too. So is:

Numbers 14:28 -" Now tell my people this that as surely as I live declares the Lord, as you have spoken in my hearing so will I do to you"

Job 22:28 "You will also decree (declare)  a thing on earth and it will be established for you"

Romans 4: 17" And this happened because he believed in the God who... creates things out of nothing"

Psalms x:x "For they that know their God shall be strong, unshakable and unafraid and they shall do exploits
( I cannot remember the exact chapter / verse)

I have constantly used all these scriptures to strengthen my faith and receive things all kinds of things from the Lord in my life. And I have used them to settle all kinds of issues on my knees. All I know is that Life can be tough but God is good and one musn't confuse the two.

Oops Perfume, I think if we wish to continue with this, we better take it somewhere else before we get a warning  tehe

Anyway, we will continue someother time.  
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 09:25:26 pm by JuneBug » Logged

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2012, 01:49:32 am »

Hi ,
Thank you! is wonderful to be feel welcomed. thankyou flower
I suppose that I most be the only Cuban on this site  tehe unless we have around here the reincarnation of Duchess of Manchester who was also a Cuban woman. tehe
I like the Cuban people alot and the rich culture.Thnxs for the info on the Duchess Of Manchester (didn't even know about her)funny how one of her son is named William.Since in an old astrology book it said Prince William was suppose to marry a foreign woman who knows maybe Cuban or maybe Harry will-lol-.Either way it looks like there was alot of Royalty in Cuba.
They said the DOM was a beauty also there's the Duchess of Luxembourg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consuelo_Montagu_Duchess_of_Manchester

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria-Teresa_Grand_Duchess_of_Luxembourg

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2012, 04:07:04 pm »

^
Magnolia,
Thanks so much!for saying that. We are a very warm people in general and friendly. Teh Brazilian people perhaps even more!
Yes, you're correct  there were many very wealthy families in Cuba once as well as very highly educated. There are people still highly educated but wealthy as it was once known, only the very selected few.
Many people do not know that the Duchess of Manchester was a Cuban woman, we learn something new everyday right?  flower
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2012, 12:36:35 am »

^I did see some biographies about Cuba for such a little island it's amazing.Maybe the "hidden "powers" saw that Cuba was becoming too powerful and didn't like that so they let FC in there.When it's liberated I think the island will be bigger than before and so prosperous hopefully.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2012, 04:44:37 pm »

^
Magnolia
 Hi
I so agree with you! You're very intelligent for understanding that.You hit the nail right on the head .  prokates 
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2012, 02:12:54 am »

^Thnxs for the intelligent part. -lol- Hope you keep posting here on the forums.

royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2012, 05:30:27 am »

I am British, but have homes in Great Britain and in Vancouver, Canada.

( I fly a lot )

I am an 18th Cousin of Diana, Princess of Wales and a 19th Cousin of HM The Queen.

I am a Stuart, which means I am related to all Stuart Kings and Queens.

I have met most of the RF, some more than a few times.

I lecture at a University.

Oh, have you met Wills and Harry?

BTW: I live in the state of Virginia here in the US but in my experinces it's not as great as people make it out to be. I live in the poorer, rural part of the state, but it's also a super conservative state politically and socially. I'd like some people's suggestions on the best states to live in, in the union.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2012, 12:44:23 pm »

er I don't think she will answer you
tatiana left a couple months ago and I don't think she's coming back...

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2012, 06:59:09 pm »

A lot of people is leaving this forum. It's sad, really

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2012, 07:11:18 pm »

People come and go.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
marinera99

« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2012, 05:34:35 am »

:hi:I come from america.  O cant stop dreaming of prince harry day and nigth and I cant stop worrying about him too.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: