Royal Gossip
November 20, 2018, 12:47:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Signs of the turning tide?  (Read 690 times)
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« on: December 10, 2013, 05:45:10 pm »

I thought it would be good to post articles here showing that formerly pro-kate or neutral media sources are now being less favourable towards her.

One example I saw today was the Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor (which is a favourite site of mine because it's up to date and has good info about jewels and also continental royalty... I just try to block out some of the sugar).  Granted, the critique of Waity is limited to her fashion choices, but still...

Look, I find this outfit rather baffling, but the whole thing takes on an extra unimportant tone considering the death of the great Nelson Mandela was announced while they were at this premiere. William's short statement when they left is included in the video above. (Kate also paid a visit to a children's hospice, smartly wearing trousers to avoid any precarious situations when crouching to kid level.

http://orderofsplendor.blogspot.co.nz/

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: